Paradise Cafe Discussions - A Place For Bible Research And Christian Encouragement
Just painted pics of princess belle for my granddaughter - Printable Version

+- Paradise Cafe Discussions - A Place For Bible Research And Christian Encouragement (http://www.paradisecafediscussions.net)
+-- Forum: Members Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Personal Stories (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Just painted pics of princess belle for my granddaughter (/showthread.php?tid=7868)

Just painted pics of princess belle for my granddaughter - Artcritic - 08-10-2011 06:44 AM

Just painted pics of princess belle for my granddaughter. her bedroom looks great.

I tried to get the feeling of her being in a castle looking out of the window.

RE: Just painted pics of princess belle for my granddaughter - wolfie - 08-10-2011 07:03 AM

that is really pretty artcritic--she must love it...

RE: Just painted pics of princess belle for my granddaughter - e-magine - 08-10-2011 11:30 AM

Nice Work!

RE: Just painted pics of princess belle for my granddaughter - grateful - 08-10-2011 04:25 PM

That's beautiful, Artcritic! She's a very lucky little girl! She must love it being in her room! You should do it as a business, I'm sure you'd get lots of requests!
Agape,
Grateful :giverose:

RE: Just painted pics of princess belle for my granddaughter - Ontheedge - 09-14-2011 11:21 AM

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

With Sis Love, Debbie