Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (3): « First [1] 2 3 Next > Last »
Bro.Bangalore's Father passed away.Please pray for his family
deborah
Pilgrim -Progressing by grace

Group: Registered Plus
Bro.Bangalore's Father passed away.Please pray for his family

Bro bangalore's father passed away yesterday Night.Today Iam going to visit him and attend the funeral (Indian Time 4pm).Please pray that his family finds strength and peace.

http://sajithra.blogspot.com/
04-19-2007 01:15 AM
Find all posts by this user
grateful

RE: Bro.Bangalore's Father passed away.Please pray for his family

Bangalore,:(
I'm so sorry to hear about your father.:( Please accept my condolences, and may Jehovah's spirit be with you in the coming days to help you through your grieving process.All my love to you, my brother.:hug::read:
Sister Grateful:giverose::grouphug:

04-19-2007 04:04 AM
Bangalore

Thanks Deborah and Sis Grateful for your condolences and prayers. It is very much appreciated.

Warm Christian Love
Bangalore

"While producing people who were outwardly moral, they subverted the essential qualities of humility, compassion and mercy." - Raymond Franz
http://www.spiritualbrother.blogspot.com/
04-19-2007 04:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Willa
Peace, baby!

Group: Moderator

:( I am there with you in spirit dear brother... I am so sorry...

Your sister in faith, Willa

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
04-19-2007 06:41 AM
wolfie

Hi Bro. Bangalore, I am soo sorry for this sad news for you and your entire family. These are the hardest things to deal with--my love to you and yours :friends:

''In the midst of winter I finally learned that in me there was an invincible summer.'' Albert Camus

''live simply, speak kindly, love unconditionally''
04-19-2007 07:06 AM
Martha

Dear Bro Bangalore,

I was so sorry to hear about your sad news and offer my sincere condolences.  I know this is such a difficult time (I lost my father six years ago) and you and your family are very much in my thoughts and in my prayers.  

Please take care. :hug:

Martha x

04-19-2007 07:30 AM
Loyalty

Brother Bangalore,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. May this be the last of your sadness.

Salaam, Lou.:cry::heartbeat::friends:

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The journey is the reward.
Chinese Proverb
04-19-2007 09:56 AM
kolkata

condolences and prayers

Bangalore Wrote:
Thanks Deborah and Sis Grateful for your condolences and prayers. It is very much appreciated.

Warm Christian Love
   Bangalore

Hello Br Bangalore,

My sincere condolences. May jehovah console you with his spirit.

warmest love

KOLKATA

04-19-2007 11:22 AM
Bangalore

Thanks everybody. Just returned from the Funeral a couple of hours ago. Will post later.

Warm Christian Love
Bangalore

"While producing people who were outwardly moral, they subverted the essential qualities of humility, compassion and mercy." - Raymond Franz
http://www.spiritualbrother.blogspot.com/
04-19-2007 01:27 PM
isomam
In Spite of Many and Much

Bangalore Wrote:
Thanks everybody. Just returned from the Funeral a couple of hours ago. Will post later.

Warm Christian Love
   Bangalore

Hi, Brother Bangalore. I am deeply saddened by this news, too.

May "the God of all comfort," comfort you in your time of distressing grief.

Much Christian Love, Sympathy, and Empathy,

isomam

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these I am foremost.--1 Timothy 1:15.

Above all things, have INTENSE Love for one another.--1 Peter 4:8.

Sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts. ... Hold a good conscience.--1 Peter 3:15, 16.

TRUTH IS SIMPLE.
04-19-2007 01:49 PM
justin

Bangalore,

I'm sad for your loss. May the God of comfort keep you secure in the hope that one day death will be a thing of the past and we will see our loved ones again. My prayers to you during this rough time.

:hug:

04-19-2007 02:10 PM
observant
Concerning the Lilies

Bangalore,

My thought and prayers are with you.  I give you my sincere sympathy and ask that our father give you the peace you need at this time.  I also pray he bind your heart with bandages with the knowlege that death is a temporary state.

Love
Lynn

Consider the lilies, how they grow; they do not toil, they do not spin. And yet I say to you that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Luk 12:27
04-19-2007 02:16 PM
BruisedReed
Sheepette

Group: Moderator

:cry::cheekkiss::hug::grouphug:

Ohhhh br. bangalore ... I have just now read your sad sad news ... so many have said such beautiful things I am sure that you must feel a wee bit comforted at the very least ...:hug:

I would like to add my condolences and wishes for your heart to feel comforted by the resurrection hope that all of us cling to during these sad times ... truly death is an enemy, :angry: and an enemy that one day soon will be vanguished for all time ...:thumbsup:

Until then, though, we must face this enemy head on at times ... but please know that you won't have to face them alone ... for you have friends and family here for you to talk with and get comfort from ... either in the REAL world ... or in the REAL-LIKE world of the cafe!!:drinking::giverose:

Jehovah, Christ Jesus and the Spirit will help through my brother if you let them be felt by you as I am sure you will once some of the pain and shock recedes ... I will have you in my prayers as well ...:pray: :pray:

Please don't be a 'stranger' ... well you can be 'strange':funnyface: ... just not a strang 'er' ...;)

Luv and hugs ... your sis ... BR :sheepy: :bouncyhearts:

http://bruisedreednotbroke.blogspot.com
04-19-2007 02:43 PM
Loyalty

KADDISH - Ancient Jewish Mourner's Prayer
Extolled and hallowed be the name of God throughout the world which He has created, and which He governs according to His righteous will. Just is He in all His ways, and wise are all His decrees. May His kingdom come, and His will be done in all the earth.

Blessed be the Lord of life, the righteous Judge for evermore.

To the departed whom we now remember, may peace and bliss be granted in the world of eternal life. There may they find grace and mercy before the Lord of heaven and earth. May their souls rejoice in that ineffable good which God has laid up for those that fear Him, and may their memory be a blessing unto those that cherish it.

May the Father of peace send peace to all troubled souls, and comfort all the bereaved among us. AMEN.

These are traditional Muslim sayings:
May Allah magnify your reward, perfect your bereavement and forgive your departed. May it be the last of your sad times.

To Allah we belong and to Him we return. May God take you of your plight and replace it with something that is good.

O' Allah forgive [name of person] and elevate his/her station among those who are guided. Send him/her along the path of those before and forgive us and him/her.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Chinese Proverb
04-19-2007 04:03 PM
Loyalty

Prayer for Those Who Mourn
Almighty God, Father of all mercies and giver of all comfort: Deal graciously, we pray thee, with those who mourn, that casting every care on thee, they may know the consolation of thy love, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Christian
source: Book of Common Prayer 1979

The Lord's Prayer
Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation. But deliver us from evil. Amen.
Christian
source: The Book of Common Prayer 1979

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Chinese Proverb
04-19-2007 04:09 PM
Pages (3): « First [1] 2 3 Next > Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites