Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
The Door Is Open!!!
BruisedReed
Sheepette

Group: Moderator
The Door Is Open!!!

Hello my beautiful family!

Well, the doors are finally opened!

Please don’t be surprised if you find some changes happening in ‘décor’ … we are still working on that aspect … making sure the tables have nice linen tablecloths and the windows with bright and billowing curtains … and such …

We have been mostly trying to make sure the software is running smoothly and the various features are working properly …

We hope, (well I ‘know) that ya’ll will be patient as we are getting familiar with the board software …

This beautiful place is to be viewed as ALL of our ‘home’ for our ‘eating and drinking’ nourishment!!

We hope everyone will be comfortable and bring some really good and tasty dishes to the table!!

Bring over whatever thread you may have started on the refugee board if you like that you don’t want to lose.

As a suggestion …

If anyone writes anything that they want to always keep for future reference, (or something someone else has written that they like) it would be good to put it in your word document on your own computer so that it doesn’t get lost in cyber space if something happens to happen to the site or the internet ever ‘goes down’ …

Time and unforeseen occurrence befalls us from time and time … so IMHO I think it might be wise to prepare beforehand … I myself have been doing that since over at our old board … but I sometimes have forgot … and found I couldn’t find it again … and once you have written something it seem it never comes out the same the second time around does it!!

We also have added around 50+ avatars for those that down have their own … of course you are free to use your own. We also will be adding more smilies ... stay tuned.

Anyway, just to let you know we’re open for fellowship, encouragement, discussions, insights, research, food and drink … but most of all the BEST thing on the menu is LOVE!! …

Bon appetite!

Luv:) BR

http://bruisedreednotbroke.blogspot.com
12-30-2006 09:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
watcher

Group: Registered Plus
RE: The Door Is Open!!!

The door is open!
Don't let anyone tell you it is closed!
Knock...

1Tim2:5-6 For there is one God, one mediator also between God and men, himself man, Christ Jesus, who gave himself a ransom for all; the testimony to be borne in its own times;

Forum: http://www.network54.com/Forum/89087/
Resource: http://www.divineplan.org
12-30-2006 10:39 PM
Malkah
Ish Milchamah - Man of War

Just going to spend some time admiring this beautiful new place. Thank you both so much for your hard work, I don't know the first thing about designing websites and such, but from what I hear, it's tricky keeping everything working the way its supposed to work. You computer-savvy folks have my deep respect.

Anyway, time to explore a little. Once again, thank you.:)

Adonai,
Ish Milchamah.
Adonai hu sh'mo.

Baruch HaShem, melech haOlam.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
-Mahatma Gandhi
12-31-2006 01:02 AM
Find all posts by this user
isomam
In Spite of Many and Much

Thanks, BR and Manirus! Just BeAuTiFuL!!!

Praise YHWH! And The Lamb!

isomam

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these I am foremost.--1 Timothy 1:15.

Above all things, have INTENSE Love for one another.--1 Peter 4:8.

Sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts. ... Hold a good conscience.--1 Peter 3:15, 16.

TRUTH IS SIMPLE.
12-31-2006 01:26 AM
gogh
Participator

Thank you so very much Bruisedreed and Manirus.

May this be a place of love and peace. A place to offer expressions of exclusive devotion to YHWH and expressions of complete faith in our Lord and Leader Jesus Christ.

Christian love and appreciation,

gogh

"......."This is my Son, whom I have chosen. Keep listening to him!" Luke 9:35
12-31-2006 02:10 AM
TruthSeeker

Dear sister Bruisedreed and brother Manirus, may you be filled with Jehovah's Spirit this day:

I am truly greatful for your hard work in making this place for all lovers of Jehovah, Jesus and the wonderful brotherhood we share. I know there is a lot of work in doing this, so thank you with all my heart.

Also, is there a way I can contribute some funds to help out? I would be more than happy to do so. I am looking forward to many hours of Christian association here, and what ever I can do to keep it going please let me know.

Warm Christian love to both of you, and to all here at our new congregation hall, love brother Fred

1st John 4:20 If anyone makes the statement: "I love God," and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar. For he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot be loving God whom he has not seen.
12-31-2006 11:15 AM
e-magine
Disciple of Newness

newsong Wrote:
I especially like the message upon logging in:

"You will now be taken back to where you came from."   .....lol

As long as it's always in "Paradise" with the "friends"...

LOVE IT!!! :D

Oh, and it's a good thing I love potatoes.   Sweet Tater and Facilitator....lol

It's great to have you again Song! Now where's that Hub of yours? e-m

Henry Ward Beecher-1872 Preacher of Plymouth Church, Brooklyn, in his home later bought by C.H. Russell.
He is looking at the Brooklyn Bridge,,,, is it the way into, or, out of Brooklyn for you?
12-31-2006 08:47 PM
Loyalty

Thank you so much Bruised Reed and Marinus..:)

Jehovah bless you both for your efforts and this wonderful forum. Paradise indeed!!!! Thank Jah for you all.

Thanks to Spud for the refugee camp too.

Love, Lou

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The journey is the reward.
Chinese Proverb
12-31-2006 09:40 PM
CaliHavoc
Maid Micah

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

That's only 50 "Thank you!"s, but I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....well, I think you get the drift!

Thank you Bruised Reed and Manirus!!!

Live every day to its fullest. Love as often as you can. Laugh as though the angels laughed with you.

"For all things I have the strength by virtue of him who imparts power to me."  Philippians 4:13
12-31-2006 10:23 PM
llee

Good "DAT" Brothers and Sisters:

Thanx for all your prayers to finally make it through THE DOOR :cheer:
Reluctantly shut the other one :crybaby::crybaby:

To the ever forgiving sis BR {I "stole" this from her many years ago}:

ONWARD and UPWARD :hug:

p.s. special Thanx to your hubby, and whole family, too, cause JAH and JESUS are blessing all your efforts! :rose:

Much Christian Love and Light To All!
sis

Psalms 68:11 "Jehovah himself gives the saying;
The women telling the good news are a large army."

"Every civilization learns what it needs to know, and the next one forgets it." Gil Grissom CSI

01-04-2007 01:35 PM
isomam
In Spite of Many and Much

WELCOME! ... sis LLEE! :cheer: Since you used to call me "CHEERLEADER," I'm a-shakin' my pom-poms for you! :thumbsup: As you say, I also remember when both you and sis "Bentweed" :D had the mutual trademark (copyright?) on the phrase, "Onward & Upward." I make frequent use of it, myself, in honor of both of you.

YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED!

isomam

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these I am foremost.--1 Timothy 1:15.

Above all things, have INTENSE Love for one another.--1 Peter 4:8.

Sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts. ... Hold a good conscience.--1 Peter 3:15, 16.

TRUTH IS SIMPLE.
01-04-2007 01:43 PM
BruisedReed
Sheepette

HEY there my sweet sis ...:bouncy::bouncy::cheer::cheer::dance::yahoo:

So glad you're here with us ... you WERE MISSED SOOOOOOOO MUCH ...!!:cry::cry:

But now the sky are clearing ...:rose:

Get settled in ... and enjoy the goodies ...:coffeecup2::burger::pie::coffeeread::coffee::cake::eat:

And yes ... it is sad about what happened ... :cry:

I like to think about the line in Sound of Music ...

something like ...

When one door closes another one opens ...

See ya round the place ... :friends::friends::hug::dancing::bouncyhearts:

01-04-2007 01:44 PM
BruisedReed
Sheepette

WOULDN'T YA KNOW IT....

iso beat me ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:giverose::funnyface:

Seems you're back to your pattern my bro ... :yahoo:

Luv BR

01-04-2007 01:45 PM
manyfaces

Hi there BruisedReed! Love seeing your posts!! All I have to do is look for either bouncing hearts or bouncing balls of sunshine and there you are. Love the new site thanks to you and hubby.
Manyfaces

01-05-2007 01:13 PM
Brego

Group: Registered

BruisedReed Wrote:
Hello my beautiful family!

Well, the doors are finally opened!

Please don’t be surprised if you find some changes happening in ‘décor’ … we are still working on that aspect … making sure the tables have nice linen tablecloths and the windows with bright and billowing curtains … and such …

We have been mostly trying to make sure the software is running smoothly and the various features are working properly …

We hope, (well I ‘know) that ya’ll will be patient as we are getting familiar with the board software …

This beautiful place is to be viewed as ALL of our ‘home’ for our ‘eating and drinking’ nourishment!!

We hope everyone will be comfortable and bring some really good and tasty dishes to the table!!

Bring over whatever thread you may have started on the refugee board if you like that you don’t want to lose.

As a suggestion …

If anyone writes anything that they want to always keep for future reference, (or something someone else has written that they like) it would be good to put it in your word document on your own computer so that it doesn’t get lost in cyber space if something happens to happen to the site or the internet ever ‘goes down’ …

Time and unforeseen occurrence befalls us from time and time … so IMHO I think it might be wise to prepare beforehand … I myself have been doing that since over at our old board … but I sometimes have forgot … and found I couldn’t find it again … and once you have written something it seem it never comes out the same the second time around does it!!

We also have added around 50+ avatars for those that down have their own … of course you are free to use your own. We also will be adding more smilies ... stay tuned.

Anyway, just to let you know we’re open for fellowship, encouragement, discussions, insights, research, food and drink … but most of all the BEST thing on the menu is LOVE!! …

Bon appetite!

Luv:) BR

02-24-2011 10:56 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites