Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (7): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next > Last »
Cannabis - gift from God or weed from hell?
brendan

Group: Registered
RE: Cannabis - gift from God or weed from hell?

Hi guys,

The story of the James Bond movie Quantum of Solace revolves around the privatisation of natural resources, and centres on Bolivia.

Brendan.

11-10-2008 01:58 PM
Find all posts by this user
Derek

The question was asked earlier about Christians engaging in civil disobedience.

When someone feels that Caesar's laws are not correct and they consider themselves needing to take action, should/could they resort to civil disobedience?

Like many things this is not a black and white issue for any but those who live in a two dimensional world.

IMO, I would suggest the matter is in the area of their conscience alone and between them and their God and we cannot govern their consciences.

However, if by being disobedient these ones directly hurt the innocent, it would be difficult to see this as the kind of action Christians should take.

In all cases of disobedience, we may participating in, we should count the cost of breaking the law first, particularly if we have dependents who may suffer as a result of our action.

The laws of the lands in which we live are not absolutes, they change with time and at times cut across our Christian principles as we see them as individuals.

I could see instances of where I would disobey the laws of the land if I thought the requirement of God given stewardship or killing my fellowman was involved.

It is another good example is if one were in a position to relieve a loved one's pain by an illegal substance if it could not be done any other way.

However some have taken this kind of action too far which has resulted in support by arranging for voluntary euthanasia, which is not permitted in the UK, or, as I would see it, for any Christians.

Some express themselves collectively in disobedience and this does not mean individual action was not the driving force. I do not like how the collective action is enforced amongst JW's, it restricts their freedom of conscience as individuals to act out of love for God.

The fact that some laws may be different in different lands shows the human thinking and fallibility of man's laws.

We go in faith, our own great weakness feeling,
And needing more each day Thy grace to know:
Yet from our hearts a song of triumph pealing,
“We rest on Thee, and in Thy Name we go.”
11-10-2008 04:14 PM
draka
Omnia mutantur nihil interit

Group: Registered Plus

Well, I personally had the chance to join Rez in meeting this Rick Simpson at a discussion group about the many uses of cannabis. And it is simply astounding! :shocked:

Not only is it superb for cancer, MS and all the things all ready covered, but it can be used for paper, clothing...we've probably all seem the Hemp stuff in stores. And to boot growing the plant actually purifies soil that has been infertile!

Bringing up the James Bond movie, natural preservation would be aided, it would save forests, and we'd be able to aide in SO MANY DISEASES.

When it comes to Civil Disobedience, wasn't Jesus being civilly disobedient to aide the sick on the Sabbath, and clearing out the temple? Plus at the time, Hemp and cannabis was being used as medicine and other things!

Honestly we've been so totally conditioned by the "Just Say No" campaign, and the many many ads we see on television about avoiding marijuana, and we're fed this propaganda from a young age. No wonder society is so against it. It would take money from the drug companies and the HMO because it would be a cheap medicine. Though, not everyone with the option would grow it. Look at the natural medicines we all ready have available, and few people bother to take the time to make or buy. And fewer still now would do it even if it were legalized, because of the propaganda.

Honestly as far as it goes as long as it feels right, and it does no harm...perhaps even good, then there is nothing to be ashamed of with civil disobedience. If it harms someone, that's different. But in this case, I would answer you're question Rez with GIFT FROM GOD! :thumbsup:

Servatis a periculum, servatis a maleficum
11-16-2008 02:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ontheedge
Deborah

Dear Rez,

I've been wanting to write on this thread for some time. Just waiting for the home front to calm down.

I am pro marijuana. While I could pass a drug test today, doesn't mean that I will next month, next year or next decade.

Herbs and plants can be used to make the indisposed well. I have used the herb for severe depression and anxiety. I have been to counselors and psychiatrists and have shared my personal feelings. The doctors have tried to line up psychiatric drugs to help give the same anxiety relief or 'euphoria'. Accepting that taking psychiatric drugs would be more exceptable, I have walked many years down those paths.

Currently, I'm blessed with Jehovah and Jesus providing me with holy spirit. (I always contribute any reprieve from pain and suffering to be from the devine realm. Is always better to be grateful than not? We don't ALWAYS know if it is or isn't. I bank every good thing as it is from holy spirit, saves me from making a mistake-advice given to me from a wise, older sister). So the plants isn't necessary for now. (PS. I am taking Ultram 50mg, three times a day. Best prescribed drug for me yet.) But if the storms of depression overwhelm me in the future; and the only thing between my feeling pain, doom, and gloom is the marijuana plant....I'll smoke and it and thank Jehovah for giving me the provision. Who knows the winter months are ahead...

I don't advocate for anyone else to make my choices or share my perception. The burden of worrying over marijuana use is behind me. I see it as a medicine, if used as such....its nobody else's business. I think satan took a good thing away from us.

Familie's interrupting, gotta go. Wish I could medicate my difficult child. I can understand why some parents have done it in the past. I wouldn't do something that would jeopardize my parenting him. Sometimes I just think that it would take the angst off him. Psychiatrists have tried their medicine cabinet and we are right back to no medicine. I'm sure this paragraph may upset someone and all I can say...watching a child suffer a terrible time emotionally and mentally is not easy. I won't do it because I can't give our 'freedom' government the opportunity to take my child so that they can raise him 'the right way?' (Wow, the tail end of that last sentence almost made me go in a fit of laughter.) When will the craziness of this world end? Oh yeah, and I also won't do it because of his developing brain, so save the lectures, its not going to happen anyways.

We all carry our own burdens.

With Christian Love, Debbie

We may be suffering for a time but all things that belong to our Father will be bought back for Him. Be patient and have faith:pray: Learning to listen, patiently, for our deliverance.
11-16-2008 09:10 PM
wolfie

My heart is with you debbie and the heavy load that you carry. I wish you only the best--and much relief at some point. :love: :cheekkiss:
and as it goes Almost without saying --blessings from God and Christ...
:heartbeat:

''In the midst of winter I finally learned that in me there was an invincible summer.'' Albert Camus

''live simply, speak kindly, love unconditionally''
11-16-2008 09:14 PM
Jeshurun
Christ Within You

I have a question:

Considering all the benefits of hemp that have been discussed here, what plant could this possibly be referring to?

Eze 34:29 And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.

:heartbeat:
Jesh

"My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you." -Galatians 4:19
11-23-2008 01:35 PM
Willa
Peace, baby!

Group: Moderator

From Biblegateway
Amplified Bible (AMP)
Ezekiel 34
1 AND THE word of the Lord came to me, saying,
2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them, even to the [spiritual] shepherds, Thus says the Lord God: Woe to the [spiritual] shepherds of Israel who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the sheep?
3 You eat the fat, you clothe yourselves with the wool, you kill the fatlings, but you do not feed the sheep.
4 The diseased and weak you have not strengthened, the sick you have not healed, the hurt and crippled you have not bandaged, those gone astray you have not brought back, the lost you have not sought to find, but with force and hardhearted harshness you have ruled them.
5 And they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild beasts of the field.
6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains and upon every high hill; yes, My sheep were scattered upon all the face of the earth and no one searched or sought for them.
7 Therefore, you [spiritual] shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:
8 As I live, says the Lord God, surely because My sheep became a prey, and My sheep became food for every beast of the field because there was no shepherd--neither did My shepherds search for My sheep, but the shepherds fed themselves and fed not My sheep--
9 Therefore, O you [spiritual] shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:
10 Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My sheep at their hand and cause them to cease feeding the sheep, neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more. I will rescue My sheep from their mouths, that they may not be food for them.
11 For thus says the Lord God: Behold, I, I Myself, will search for My sheep and will seek them out.
12 As a shepherd seeks out his sheep in the day that he is among his flock that are scattered, so will I seek out My sheep; and I will rescue them out of all places where they have been scattered in the day of clouds and thick darkness.
13 And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries and will bring them to their own land; and I will feed them upon the mountains of Israel, by the watercourses, and in all the inhabited places of the country.
14 I will feed them with good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be; there shall they lie down in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel.
15 I will feed My sheep and I will cause them to lie down, says the Lord God.
16 I will seek that which was lost and bring back that which has strayed, and I will bandage the hurt and the crippled and will strengthen the weak and the sick, but I will destroy the fat and the strong [who have become hardhearted and perverse]; I will feed them with judgment and punishment.
17 And as for you, O My flock, thus says the Lord God: Behold, I judge between sheep and sheep, between the rams and the great he-goats [the malicious and the tyrants of the pasture].
18 Is it too little for you that you feed on the best pasture, but you must tread down with your feet the rest of your pasture? And to have drunk of the waters clarified by subsiding, but you must foul the rest of the water with your feet?
19 And My flock, must they feed on what your feet have trodden and drink what your feet have fouled?
20 Therefore thus says the Lord God to them: Behold, I, I Myself, will judge between fat sheep and impoverished sheep, or fat goats and lean goats.
21 Because you push with side and with shoulder and thrust with your horns all those that have become weak and diseased, till you have scattered them abroad,
22 Therefore will I rescue My flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between sheep and sheep.
23 And I will raise up over them one Shepherd and He shall feed them, even My Servant [a]David; He shall feed them and He shall be their Shepherd.
24 And I the Lord will be their God and My Servant David a Prince among them; I the Lord have spoken it.
25 And I will confirm with them a covenant of peace and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land, and [My people] shall dwell safely in the wilderness, desert, or pastureland and sleep [confidently] in the woods.
26 And I will make them and the places round about My hill a blessing, and I will cause the showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing [of good insured by God's favor].
27 And the tree of the field shall yield its fruit and the earth shall yield its increase; and [My people] shall be secure in their land, and they shall be confident and know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bars of their yoke and have delivered them out of the hand of those who made slaves of them.
28 And they shall no more be a prey to the nations, nor shall the beasts of the earth devour them, but they shall dwell safely and none shall make them afraid [in the day of the [b]Messiah's reign]
29 And I will raise up for them a planting of crops for renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land nor bear the reproach of the nations any longer.
30 Then shall they know [positively] that I, the Lord their God, am with them and that they, the house of Israel, are My people, says the Lord God,
31 And that you, My sheep, the sheep of My pasture, are [only] men and I am your God, says the Lord God.

Footnotes:

[a]Ezekiel 34:23 The name of David is here put simply, as well as in Ezek. 34:24; Ezek. 37:24, 25; Jer. 30:9; Hos. 3:5, instead of the more usual designations of the Messiah as the Son (Matt. 1:1), the Branch (Jer. 23:5), the Offspring of David (Rev. 22:16). But there can be no possible doubt as to the meaning.... David, as the head of the theocracy and the ancestor of our Lord according to the flesh, constantly appears in the Scriptures as a type of the Messiah, and there can be no reasonable doubt that the prophecy would have been so understood, even at the time it was uttered (Charles Ellicott, A Bible Commentary).
[b]Ezekiel 34:28 One day when Jesus visited the synagogue in Nazareth (Luke 4:16-21), He was handed the roll of the book of Isaiah to read aloud. He deliberately turned to Isaiah 61, which tells in its eleven verses what His coming to the world would mean. But Jesus read only a few lines of the chapter, stopping in the midst of a sentence, and said, "This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears" (Luke 4:21 KJV). He had just read of His coming to preach the Gospel, to proclaim release to the captives [of Satan], to give sight to the blind, to set at liberty the bruised, and to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord. But He had to stop there, for the rest of the chapter could not be fulfilled until His second coming, of which Isaiah's prophecy tells. This section before us in Ezekiel (34:24-31) is telling of the same Messianic reign of which so many Scripture passages speak, the Messianic reign for which Jesus definitely promised to return to earth. Matt 25:31-34; 24:30; Rev 1:7, 8; Luke 1:32, 33; Acts 1:10, 11

Cross references:

Ezekiel 34:6 : Matt 9:36
Ezekiel 34:16 : Luke 19:10
Ezekiel 34:23 : Ezek 37:24; John 10:14-18
Ezekiel 34:25 : Ps 127:2b; Isa 11:6-9; John 14:27; 16:33
Ezekiel 34:28 : Isa 60:21; 61:3

NKJV
29 I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger in the land, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore.

NIV
29 I will provide for them a land renowned for its crops, and they will no longer be victims of famine in the land or bear the scorn of the nations.

NASB
29"I will establish for them a renowned planting place, and they will not again be victims of famine in the land, and they will not endure the insults of the nations anymore.

Also referenced -
Isaiah 4:2
In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth will be the pride and the adornment of the survivors of Israel.

Isaiah 61: 21
"Then all your people will be righteous;
They will possess the land forever,
The branch of My planting,
The work of My hands,
That I may be glorified.

I don't think so, Lou. I wouldn't make that leap - based on the wider context of the prophecy - it hasn't happened yet. Some Bibles don't have 'plant of reknown', as in one particular plant - but 'crops' as in a bountiful land filled with lush, productive fields and gardens as proof of God's blessings - which would be the reason for 'reknown' - a witness to all the surrounding nations.... imhhho.:)
:cry: I can never read this chapter without tearing-up - what a loving heavenly Father we have! His Plan has never changed - to bless and benefit all His sheep who love Him. Through our faith in His Son, however, His perfect Plan expanded to encompass even we 'gentiles', who aren't outwardly Jews, but we wear our circumsion scars where only He can see.;)
:clap: What a Wonderful God we serve! :love:

Love to you ALL
:grouphug:
:peace:

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
11-23-2008 03:43 PM
man hu
Babe and any other piggy names

Group: Moderator

Jeshurun.
Most commentaries seem to think this is referring to Jesus, the shoot from Jesse, although cannabis does grow exceptionally well in tough conditions.

vicky

Ah just seen Willa has contributed to your thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sj2gQJIKI
11-23-2008 04:40 PM
justin

After reading all of this I really don't know what to think.

I guess my only comment is this -

I find it incredible that topics about answered prayers were deemed too controversial for this forum

but now ...

this subject about marijuana is freely discussed with the ideas expressed of it being gift of God, prophetically foretold, that any legal regulation against its usage originates from Satan, and that advocacy for its legalisation and civil disobediance related to its use are proper by Jesus' own example ...

At least now the madness of some has been exposed.

Thank you Willa and Man-Hu for pointing out that Ezekiel's prophecy might not be in reference to marijuana.

Seek Christ - turn away from evil.

11-26-2008 07:48 PM
draka

justin Wrote:

I find it incredible that topics about answered prayers were deemed too controversial for this forum

but now ...

this subject about marijuana is freely discussed with the ideas expressed of it being gift of God, prophetically foretold, that any legal regulation against its usage originates from Satan, and that advocacy for its legalisation and civil disobediance related to its use are proper by Jesus' own example ...

Thank you Willa and Man-Hu for pointing out that Ezekiel's prophecy might not be in reference to marijuana.

:halt: My best advice for this Justin is to not even bring the prayer thing up again... a lot of hurt feelings happened over that topic and it came down to an argument of esoteria vs. miracle edging on the ridiculous :wizard: and fanatic :worthy:. Bringing up bad feelings from something all ready laid to rest in the past isn't actually the best way to go about making any point. :readthis::angry::dueling:--->:blink:

Personally I don't see how it's controversial except by the law. If it's good for you, does no harm, and is being suppressed for reasons of greed then shouldn't it be our right as people, not only Christians to bring it to light? I don;t agree with it as a recreational thing...just like I don't think Tylenol or Morphine is :shocked:...though I also doubt that ezekial's prophecy had much to do with cannabis. However, if it makes the point as an allusion, that's cool too. :P Then again, I'm not a prophet, nor an interpretor, so who am I to say it's not?

And yes Vicky, it really, really does grow well in harsh climate...it also fertilizes the soil naturally and purifies it making crops easier to grow. :shocked:

11-26-2008 09:33 PM
Ontheedge
Deborah

justin Wrote:

but now ...

Dear Justin,

"At least now the madness have some have been exposed"

What exactly does that mean? That if we used marijuana then we can be considered unreliable as Christians? Thats odd, there are many elders that used it in the past. Do you know that this drug is not the psychodelic that some think? Why would pharmacueticals be exceptable but not a natural plant? What about the damage that many pharmacueticals cause, even death? It would almost seem like one could even be condemned for playing russian roulette with prescribed drugs. That would not be treating the body as a temple, would it?

I think your perception of marijuana is too conservative, to the point of coming to false conclusions about people who have used or tried the plant. When I explained to one elder that I really preferred the marijuana over the psychiatric drugs, he didn't flinch. I really adored that about him. Then I was talked about by a few members of the congregation. They shared their discussion and many of them felt that the drug was overrated about the effects. They said their experiences were fun, laughing, eating and nothing like the government makes the drug out to be. Does anyone ever have a bad experience, usually an inexperienced gets paranoid over thinking that they are going to have something bad happen, like a psychodelic trip. Anxiety with a new person is really the only bad effect.

I have not used in a long time, I think that it would be shallow to feel that a marijuana user could not be a good Christian and that their thoughts are inferior to a non user. Would someone on Codeine be an inferior Christian, how about an antidepressants? Thats a mood altering drug, the same as marijuana. Alcohol is a mood altering drug, two glasses of wine and the world is a better place, Aye?

How many pharmecueticals that are used for psychiatric care state "medical scientists really don't know how this drug works, they think its because...." Read the fine print, Justin, because many of them say that. It kills me, my son or I have taken drugs that the medical profession can't even tell you what the drug does to the body. Do you know schools and law enforcement will now try to force medication on children? The same medications that they don't know how it works.

Think about all the incense smoke used by the Isrealites. What scents/herbs were used and what was the purpose for those particular herbs/scents? You may find something in that research that may surprise you. I know I have been left with a question mark after I looked into it.

With Christian Love as always, Debbie

We may be suffering for a time but all things that belong to our Father will be bought back for Him. Be patient and have faith:pray: Learning to listen, patiently, for our deliverance.
11-28-2008 01:47 PM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

Did you know that they have found a cure for cancer? You can make a black resin paste ointment from the plant. Why do you think it is kept illegal? Thay would rather pump your families full of their high priced drugs that kill you instead. I know a brother, who was given antidepressants since childhood just because his mother could'nt handle him. She was just fat and lazy you know, and he was just your normal healthy active boy. She kept him on these drugs her Dr. perscribed, and now as a man, his neck hangs to the left, and looks like its broken. He needs pain meds the rest of his life and he is disable. I know the Drs. push these antidepressants, because when I was pregnant and my sister just died, my Dr. kept writing me perscriptions for Paxil. Even though I told her I did not need them and I was taking my sisters death just fine, she and my husband was pushing them on me. She even made my husband promise her to get the perscriptions for me, and make me take them. I did'nt fall for it.
It seems like these are the drugs that should be illegal.
Everything good comes from God and God is the source of all good things.

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
11-28-2008 04:28 PM
Ontheedge
Deborah

Dear Justin,

I wanted to address that taking a drug for medicinal purposes is different than using it for spiritual reasons.

Pharmakia or sourcery/witchcraft is the deliberate use of drugs to use incantations or occult purposes. Other drugs besides marijuana have been used for these purposes. To my understanding, usually more potent drugs such as peyote (mushrooms), poisonious frogs, and opium.

The early Christians were warned that spiritism and the use of drugs in that way were not going to be acceptable in order to enter into the kingdom of the heavens. They were warned of drunkeness, debauchery, fornication, adultery, etc... I, personally, think this was said because the holy spirit was a free gift. If people used drugs to ask for the holy spirit they would be acting like the pagans who used drugs for occult purposes or for their foreign gods. So it would be an insult to act like them. Also, they had gifts of healing that we don't today. They wouldn't have needed the marijuana for medicinal purposes at that time.

I studied this subject long and hard, Justin. It wasn't until over a year after I came to terms with accepting that I could use it medicinally, without the fear of being rejected by Jehovah, that I started to do better physically and emotionally. Even now, without being a user of the drug, I still feel that using it for medical reasons is acceptable.

Now, if someone uses it to bring themselves in a heightened spiritual sense; then they may be opening the door for something else. I don't know. As a rebellious teeneager. my girl friend and I tried all kinds of ouija boards and automatic writings. Using pot or alcohol. Nothing. I would make the board move to let her think the boy she liked, liked her. I just didn't believe in it. Even away from my faith from birth, I believed in Jehovah and I guess Jehovah protected me.

Smoking some pot and chanting is spiritism. Smoking pot and cleaning your house is different. Pot releases chemicals that relieve muscle spasms, pain, anxiety (increases it in some-hence paranoia) and depression. I have three chronic pain disorders that would enable me to qualify for medical marijuana if I was in a state that would prescribe it. Maybe some day I'll run for the hills of California, Oregon or even Alaska. For now, I'm doing OK.

Once again, I'm not advocating my choice on another. I'm just posting for the benefit of someone who may need to know that if they are suffering because of using medicinal marijuane that there are people who understand.

With Christian Love, Debbie

11-28-2008 04:29 PM
draka

Bravo for your courage new heart and ontheedge :thumbsup:

Honestly I've seen the commercial where they have the kids smoking pot, then hallucinating something saying "You are way too high". Pot does not do that to a person. Now LSD....There's a different story.

The issue is we've been conditioned to fear this "drug culture". We take the media's word like gospel while ignoring the facts that are harder to find and easy to ignore if you've been conditioned to hate the very idea of it. Now, since when can we trust the media OR the HMOs...? :thinking:

Also, simply because another culture or religion uses it spiritually means nothing. Hindus worship cows...but I still enjoy a good hamburger. :eat:

11-28-2008 06:08 PM
spiceant
truly Sander Buruma

Many of the wiccans (witches) of old were well known for their strength and health. They menstruated unusually little too (probably because they didnt have a church to tie them to sex crazed men). The idea of getting red roses for your prospective wife came with the that rose tea helps a woman with her period and if the man gave the flowers during her period that would be tipsy topsy turvy romantic. Unfortunatly the wiccan health became their downfall, because their high standard of health warded them from plague and disease and this in turn was misinterpreted as that they were in bed with the devil (being possesed, having made a pact with the devil, etc.) a bogus theory which explained why the devils plague was not affecting the witches. The wiccan health methods are largely lost but suffice to say it involved the wise use of herbs. I prefer to call a proper wiccan a proper herbalist. The school girl sacrificing a cat in her backyard is not a proper wiccan in my book, not somebody i take advise from.

There are many herbs that affect your mental state and i strongly recommend that everyone stay away from changing their mental state or mood by the use of plants or any other substance. Some shamans use them to travel to "paranormal realms" and there are too many of them that get seriously injured on one or more level and will spend their lifetime or even longer to recover. There is a reason good put us on this planet and unfortunatly too many people are taking every chance to hide from this. Refined and chemical drugs in particular make you very susceptibe to the influence of demons. Herbal drugs can make you more susceptibe to "spirit" realms. It is a destructive pursuit for almost everyone alive today to meddle around in these kind of things. When anyone insist on experiencing abnormal mental states, advise only things like meditating, chanting, fasting, proper breathing & fresh air, getting sunlight, living 1 day at a time, having deep conversations with your friend(s), partner or family, living according to the mount sermon and those kind of things.

The daily consunption of meat makes one susceptible to demons as well as engorging on fast foods, snacks, candy. a hundred years ago it was financially impossible to eat meat habitually more then a few times per week and even then only in moderation. Today meat is consumed every day in many ways and forms and i strongly disrecommend this from a spiritual point of view. Moderation a goes a very long way.
When you do get meat, i strongly recommend that you be well aware of what kind of life the animal lived. The goat living on the grass in the backyard will be much better for you then the pig living in a dark cage being fed a lot of grain. If you dont want to live the life of the meat on your plate dont eat it.

If you expect complete truths or usefull truths from your television or newspapers you have a long way to go.

Be happy and keep happy :)

11-28-2008 07:30 PM
Pages (7): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next > Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites