Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Man Jailed For Groping Children
Bangalore

Group: Registered Plus
Man Jailed For Groping Children

"While producing people who were outwardly moral, they subverted the essential qualities of humility, compassion and mercy." - Raymond Franz
http://www.spiritualbrother.blogspot.com/
11-23-2008 08:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
wolfie

RE: Man Jailed For Groping Children

***shudders all over***** :(

''In the midst of winter I finally learned that in me there was an invincible summer.'' Albert Camus

''live simply, speak kindly, love unconditionally''
11-23-2008 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

I am currantly visiting my husbands parents. We are in Orlando, just moved here from AK. We were staying with them, till we got jobs again. Well, to my horror...my 6 year old daughter told me grampa came in her room, and sat on her bed and put his tongue in her mouth! I had noticed she was acting strange and sad all week. So I sat her down, and asked her if something was wrong, and she told me this. We are moving out asap. and will confront him about it after we are gone out of there. You can't trust anyone around your children! They are not safe anywhere!

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
12-19-2009 01:57 PM
JWHVACR
Older Man

New Heart Wrote:
I am currantly visiting my husbands parents. We are in Orlando, just moved here from AK. We were staying with them, till we got jobs again. Well, to my horror...my 6 year old daughter told me grampa came in her room, and sat on her bed and put his tongue in her mouth!

We live within an hour drive of Orlando, and believe me... Florida is a state of serial killers and child molesters. That may sound like a rash statement, but somehow they seem to be drawn here by the weather. Or maybe its the numbers of those that are involved in the entertainment fields of circuses and carnivals.

On the other hand; many try to say that it has always been this way... NOT TRUE!

A local website lists all the known pedophiles, and you would be shocked to see how many there are (and WHO they are).

"Our minds don't control our beliefs, our beliefs control our minds."
"A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking."
"Buying into someone's religious, philosophical, or political teachings is the point where you've decided to allow them to do your thinking for you."
12-19-2009 08:56 PM
JWHVACR
Older Man

Having served as a Witness elder for 20+ years, I understand the predicament they've gotten themselves into when it comes to child molesters. Judging matters within the congregation is truly scriptural, as long as it comes to whom you associate with. But judging criminal matters and trying to deal with people who are guilty of capital crimes was never suggested in the Bible (except in the nation of Israel, but Witnesses can't enforce those laws and penalties). Once again, just another case of too much pride and sense of self importance.

"Our minds don't control our beliefs, our beliefs control our minds."
"A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking."
"Buying into someone's religious, philosophical, or political teachings is the point where you've decided to allow them to do your thinking for you."
12-19-2009 09:05 PM
llee

New Heart Wrote:
I am currantly visiting my husbands parents. We are in Orlando, just moved here from AK. We were staying with them, till we got jobs again. Well, to my horror...my 6 year old daughter told me grampa came in her room, and sat on her bed and put his tongue in her mouth! I had noticed she was acting strange and sad all week. So I sat her down, and asked her if something was wrong, and she told me this. We are moving out asap. and will confront him about it after we are gone out of there. You can't trust anyone around your children! They are not safe anywhere!

Hello sis:

:cry: So sorry your baby had to be exposed to this very satanic attack by a family member, no less. :cry:

My prayers are with you and your hubby to find the jobs you need to leave and never return to that house, even if your father in law repents and turns around, the trust is gone.

Keep on the watch!:giverose:

Much Christian Love and Prayers for Jah and Jesus' protection for you, your family and ALL!:grouphug::heartbeat:
sis

Psalms 68:11 "Jehovah himself gives the saying;
The women telling the good news are a large army."

"Every civilization learns what it needs to know, and the next one forgets it." Gil Grissom CSI

12-19-2009 11:02 PM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

Dear Llee,

Thanks alot, and your right, this is very satanic. This is the way satan preys mostly, on children, in their pure nnocence. This is the way satan gains the most energy to himself, our children, and also away from us, the pain caused us by the attack on our young children!

Most thankfully, we already found jobs here and are looking for a place now.

Have you ever googled child pedophiles in your neighborhoods? We are surrounded by them, and this is ONLY the ones who have been caught. Who could even think such perverted thoughts? The demon possessed, thats who. Every state and place has them, and they are taking possession of people, people you would never even suspect.

I am so disgusted, and I thought I was always watchful over my little girl. This happened when I was in the next room even. These pedophiles are becoming more aggressive for some reason, and crawling out of the woodwork to get our kids, so I will be even more alert. I can't even trust her grampa now, at 77 even..

:heartbeat:
New Heart

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
12-21-2009 02:00 PM
man hu
Babe and any other piggy names

Group: Moderator

You may need to consider counselling for your daughter. It is good she told you and that she could open up.
At eight I was molested and 'French kissed' by an old man.
The tongue in my mouth was more repugnant than what else he was doing, because I didn't know what he was doing 'down there'.
I was not this old man's only victim, and I believe some angry parents 'did him in'. When I heard he had died I was greatly relieved, even though I was only eight.
I cannot even imagine your poor daughter's confusion since this is her grandfather.

Love vicky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sj2gQJIKI
12-22-2009 11:49 AM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

Thanks Vicky,

I was sick to my stomach, when she told me. I have always told her to tell me if anyone ever tried things like this, and I have even warned her not to keep secrets, even if it is her own brother. I told her that it was not her fault, and she did the right thing telling me. It seems this is around the age most little girls get molested. I was 5 when I was molested by my uncle. He told my mom, he wanted to take me to the park and for ice cream, but that is not where he took me. I was 8 when my sisters husband did what you said happened to you. I was sleeping, and woke up in horror, with him on my bed, rubbing my bottom and kissing me. I will never forget his horrid nasty breath. I have been so sad, because I have never even let anyone baby sit her, never left her home alone with my older sons, and have always thought I was so careful, but this just goes to show you can't trust anyone in this system of things. They even do it right under your nose, just in the next room.

It took all I had to not take a machete to the old pervert. Whats worse is I told my husband, and he still treats his old man no different. I told him, when they invite us over, I will have to have some other plan, because I will not allow my little girl there as if nothing ever happened.

New Heart

12-22-2009 05:02 PM
e-magine
Disciple of Newness

Where are you staying now? Im glad you found jobs there, they are hard to get. You must have some badly needed skills! With your love and attention, your daughter will be even better equipped to protect herself from the devils! God's speed.

Henry Ward Beecher-1872 Preacher of Plymouth Church, Brooklyn, in his home later bought by C.H. Russell.
He is looking at the Brooklyn Bridge,,,, is it the way into, or, out of Brooklyn for you?
12-22-2009 05:30 PM
man hu
Babe and any other piggy names

Quote:
Whats worse is I told my husband, and he still treats his old man no different. I told him, when they invite us over, I will have to have some other plan, because I will not allow my little girl there as if nothing ever happened.

Absolutly. This evil continues because adults will not admit what is going on under their noses.
My mother never admitted.
Put your husband on that needed counselling list.
Your daughter spoke up instantly, why has he not?

Everyone who pretends nothing happened.....elders, adults, perpetuate the problem and they become part of it.

When you are settled in I would tell your father-in-law why you are no longer visiting. Now this may break up the family, but like the WT, people stay silent for the wrong reasons. Me..... I would call the police, but if you feel you can't then at least let your husband know that his father is a vile dirty old man. Somewhere in the past that dirt will have been ingrained into your husband too. So he needs help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sj2gQJIKI
12-22-2009 09:17 PM
wolfie

dear new heart--I am so sorry this has happened and honestly feel sick along with you. :crybaby:

Your daughter was brave and it is to Your credit that she told you. so many times little kids don't say a word... --I know you will protect her and keep her from this man you should be able to trust. Unfortunately, it seems that it is the ones we do trust we discover to our rue we can't.
I pray for the well-being of all of you as you start your new life--
with love--wolfie :heartbeat:

''In the midst of winter I finally learned that in me there was an invincible summer.'' Albert Camus

''live simply, speak kindly, love unconditionally''
12-23-2009 11:38 AM
Resolute
politicus incorrectissimus in extremis

Quote:
I told him, when they invite us over, I will have to have some other plan, because I will not allow my little girl there as if nothing ever happened.

Absolutely! I can remember when we had family gatherings that I would get a look from my uncle who abused me. That is terrifying to a child.

Your husband could have been abused in some way by his father in his childhood. If so, then that would explain his present silence. If he acknowledged his daughter's abuse then he might have his own memories resurface.

That's only a thought, mind you, but given that your father-in-law acted out against your daughter -- well -- these things do not usually happen in isolation.

Your love for and belief in your daughter will be very healing, even if you don't get counseling for her. But I hope you do.

With my love and sympathy,
Rez:hug:

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one… – Edmund Burke
12-23-2009 01:44 PM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Thanks you all for you kind words. This is the number one way satan and his agents or unclean spirits makes war with Christ's Saints. He is trying all he can to make us give up, and lose out. Have you noticed, most of the lowly and downtrodden, were molested as children? They have been afflicted and attacked by these demonic forces entering humankinds bodies and minds? These pedophile are not in their right mind, but filled with unclean spirits.

remember these verses...Mark 5:1-20

5:1 They came to the other side of the sea, to the country of the Gerasenes.

2. And when he had stepped out of the boat, immediately a man out of the tombs with an unclean spirit met him. 3. He lived among the tombs; and no one could restrain him any more, even with a chain; 4. for he had often been restrained with shackles and chains, but the chains he wrenched apart, and the shackles he broke in pieces; and no one had the strength to subdue him. 5. Night and day among the tombs and on the mountains he was always howling and bruising himself with stones.

6. When he saw Jesus from a distance, he ran and bowed down before him; 7. and he shouted at the top of his voice,

“What have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I adjure you by God, do not torment me.” 8. For he had said to him, “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!” 9. Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” He replied, “My name is Legion; for we are many.” 10. He begged him earnestly not to send them out of the country. 11. Now there on the hillside a great herd of swine was feeding; 12and the unclean spirits begged him, “Send us into the swine; let us enter them.” 13. So he gave them permission. And the unclean spirits came out and entered the swine; and the herd, numbering about two thousand, rushed down the steep bank into the sea, and were drowned in the sea.

14. The swineherds ran off and told it in the city and in the country. Then people came to see what it was that had happened. 15. They came to Jesus and saw the demoniac sitting there, clothed and in his right mind, the very man who had had the legion; and they were afraid. 16. Those who had seen what had happened to the demoniac and to the swine reported it. 17. Then they began to beg Jesus to leave their neighborhood. 18. As he was getting into the boat, the man who had been possessed by demons begged him that he might be with him. 19. But Jesus refused, and said to him, “Go home to your friends, and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and what mercy he has shown you.” 20. And he went away and began to proclaim in the Decapolis how much Jesus had done for him; and everyone was amazed.

It seems these unlcean spirits, go after our children the most, to defile virgins. They know this hurts Jesus the most, and makes war with Him and His people the most.

Matt. 19:14
14Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Matthew 18:6
6. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

My little girl loves Jesus, and talks about Him constantly, and has even told me she when she was just 4 that she has been in heaven and saw the white winged horse and Jesus riding it. She said He is watching over her and our family. I have had an angel call out to me and say..."HURRY, RUN THE CHILD!!!" I ran to the window, just in time to yell at my little girl to stop as she was about to run in the street in front of a speeding F250 truck. The angels are encamped around her, and watching her for a reason. Satan wants God's children defiled, and to forget the reason they are here, and to stop believing in God. It is a spirtual war being fought., and our children are the main target.

Thanks again for all your support and comfort.

New Heart

12-23-2009 04:18 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites