Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Donations
PC Admin
Administration Team

Group: Administrators
Donations

Good morning everyone ...

Well I can see many have successfully found the cafe.

Many have asked if their was anyway they could help out with expenses and so on so we will be setting up a paypal button for this purpose.

Any who wish to help then can feel free to donate towards the site expenses. All funds will only be used for the maintenance of this site and not for profit to any of the Site Admin Team.

Thanks so much for the offers and consideration in this regard ... won't it be nice when such things as expenses will be a thing of the past.

We will announce when button is in place. :)

Please be sure to have a great day!

The Site Admin Team

01-01-2007 10:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
uninformed
old reprobate

Group: Registered Plus
RE: Donations

I will be looking forward to the opportunity to help out.
Brant

When they can make you believe absurdities, they can make you commit atrocities.---Voltaire
01-01-2007 10:51 PM
Find all posts by this user
digging

I hope you don't me asking,

But how much does it cost to run this board?

Digging

01-08-2007 01:48 AM
LoveJehovah
Servant of Jehovah

I would truly love to donate for the upkeep and maintenance of this wonderful site. I do not have Paypal so is there any other way that I can donate?

"Jehovah, I know that Your love is beyond my comprehension. Thank you that wherever I go, whatever happens, I will never lose your love."
01-30-2007 02:16 AM
Son Of Korah

I don't trust paypal -if someone could PM me with a contact point for a cash donation I will send something along.

Your Brother in Christ

Son Of Korah

03-04-2007 02:53 PM
Patsygirl

I would like to help out with expenses also but have never, now will ever put a credit card # on line. Is there another way???

Patsygirl

10-21-2007 05:38 PM
Elihu

Patsygirl Wrote:
I would like to help out with expenses also but have never, now will ever put a credit card # on line. Is there another way???

Patsygirl

likewise is there any other way i can contribute something

elihu

"let your kingdom come, let your will be done"
12-10-2007 04:40 PM
BruisedReed
Sheepette

Group: Moderator

Good afternoon,:hibye::D

I noticed that there were some questions and comments regarding some of you wanting to lovingly donate towards the sites expenses. :D

I talked with hubby and he is now dictating an answer for ya'll ... :posting: ;):P

You do not need to have a paypal account to donate. If you click the donate button the very first thing you will see is a form in order to enter your credit cards details.

As to being 'secure' ... paypal is in many more secure than most online banking services.

We have been using paypal for years and have NEVER had an issue with security or any payment problems other than some countries can't use paypal (but that is rare).

If you have a paypal account, you can use the funds directly from that instead of a credit card. Of course that is optional.

Now this is my comment ...:giverose:

One big reason that we don't want to accept money orders or cheques is because some people out there might think, since it would have to be in our 'name' that we could keep the money ... something we would NEVER ... but some would so we would anyway ... and this avoids that negative possibility.

ANY money we have received has ALWAYS gone directly on site upkeep and hosting fees and stuff ... of that you can all be reassured.

Hope this helps some ... if not ... you can always ask here or pm the admin team ... :giverose:

For any who don't have a credit card ... no worries enjoy the site ... :thumbsup: for I firmly believe in the where there is a deficiency someone else who has a surplus helps to balance everything out! It is the THOUGHT of 'wanting to' that counts!!:thumbsup::heartbeat:

Lots of love BR (and hubby) :sheepy: :bouncyhearts:

http://bruisedreednotbroke.blogspot.com
12-27-2007 01:51 PM
JWHVACR
Older Man

PC Admin Wrote:
Thanks so much for the offers and consideration in this regard ... won't it be nice when such things as expenses will be a thing of the past.

Hey Rez... Where's the Button???

"Our minds don't control our beliefs, our beliefs control our minds."
"A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking."
"Buying into someone's religious, philosophical, or political teachings is the point where you've decided to allow them to do your thinking for you."
12-28-2008 02:13 PM
Willa
Peace, baby!

Group: Moderator

JWHVACR Wrote:

PC Admin Wrote:

Hey Rez... Where's the Button???

Did you ever find it, Jim? Lol - that's 'cause there isn't one!
(or maybe it's like, you know, there's an invisible button parousia? :whistle: )

I found the link -
BUTTON >>>
http://www.paradisecafediscussions.net/p...tions.html

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
03-25-2010 08:02 PM
QuestForThruth

:help: I have found the little "donate" button on the right corner :D

First time I see this site...too late this night... :shocked:

Very nice forum!the next weekend,I will have a lots of threads to see! :eat:

(sorry for my english)

08-01-2010 11:05 PM
BeginAgain
Not So New

Just noticed that it's been about a year since anything was posted here and I've been wanting to say something about that. You'll notice there aren't any flashing ads or pop-ups here. That means the registered owner of this site completely foots the bill and must totally depend on the appreciation & donations of others to help off-set the expense.

Let's show our gratitude and support for this wonderful spiritual haven, shall we? Okay then, help me get this ball rolling, huh?
You may or may not feel as I do about PayPal, but if you do . . . please follow the example here:

Attention: Administration
Please PM me with an address where I can mail (yes, snail mail, true) a check? I have had bad experiences with PayPal and am not comfortable giving money over the internet.

Thanks very much.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present." Eleanor Roosevelt
08-02-2011 05:45 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites