Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Just another day for the Catholic church
AlienResident
Around, again!

Group: Registered Plus
Just another day for the Catholic church

Hi, people,

Here is the latest revelation in the Catholic church's shameful treatment of the vulnerable. Notice, the report is three pages long.

http://www.mybendbroadband.com/news/read...EWS&page=1

:heartbeat:

AR

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.- MLK

05-20-2009 05:46 PM
Find all posts by this user
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

RE: Just another day for the Catholic church

Wow! The Father is really crushing the Heart of Stone (religions) and it is all being exposed for the theif and murderer's of childhood innocence that they really are. Still sacrifing to their true God Molech as of old, just now they are in disquise as big religions. I am disgusted.

Love,
New Heart

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
05-20-2009 06:42 PM
designs2

The article that appeared in Yahoo News made very specific mention of the Institutional Secrecy that the RCC has practiced with these Religious Orders.

I hope the Courts can gain the legal footing to open private files of the Church. These Orphans need their story told and they need to have a sense of justice to their life situation.

May they find healing in God.

designs

05-20-2009 09:10 PM
man hu
Babe and any other piggy names

Group: Moderator

The systematic abuse has not been addressed. The reason is that church and state were collaborators.

A state commissioning a report and paying people to do so, then eventually coming up with saying 'sorry', but not holding the political nor religious perpetrators to count, in no way helps the victims.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2003/f...tsfeatures

Mary-Jo Mc Donagh is a very intelligent and articulate lady. What the Irish government and Catholic Church owe her in compensation is immeasurrable.

The film Magdalene Sisters uses her account but does not go anywhere near far enough.

This slave labour was enforced to make money out of the defenseless.

The only way to handle this is to make individuals and institutions who made money from other's suffering ..........pay.

This will not be enforced by the state, because church and state went hand in hand.

The WT may have some catching up to do when it comes to deeply ingrained money making institutions, but unfortunately they are well on their way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sj2gQJIKI
05-20-2009 09:17 PM
ablebodiedman

man hu Wrote:
The only way to handle this is to make individuals and institutions who made money from other's suffering ..........pay.

The most they can loose if the courts can successfully prosecute anyone is money.

I would rather let Jesus Christ obtain a more righteous vindication.

Matthew 18:6
6 But whoever stumbles (harms) one of these little ones who put faith in me, it is more beneficial for him to have hung around his neck a millstone such as is turned by an ass and to be sunk in the wide, open sea.

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
05-22-2009 06:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ablebodiedman

AlienResident Wrote:
Hi, people,

Here is the latest revelation in the Catholic church's shameful treatment of the vulnerable. Notice, the report is three pages long.

http://www.mybendbroadband.com/news/read...EWS&page=1

:heartbeat:

AR

Reminds me of a Catholic Orphanage called Mount Cashel in Newfoundland, Canada.

You can see a video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkUhqXCda3U

I actually met one of the victims about 6 years ago. He was a young adult by then.

I made the mistake of asking him what had happened to him.

He told me that when he was 7 years old he and his older brother were sent to Mount Cashel.

On his first day there he was tied to a chair with bootlaces and had his bare buttocks strapped with a belt until they were raw and bleeding. The Catholic Priest then ejaculated on his bleeding buttocks. He was then sent to bed. He told me it was more painfull when he woke up the next morning because the blood had dried and his underwear had stuck to his buttocks. For this reason he was unable to remove his underwear by himself.
He was screaming when the Catholic Brothers finally removed his underwear. It also tore away the scabs and he started bleeding again.

This kind of treatment was repeated time and again during his stay there.

He told me several more things and I finally had to ask him to stop.

He continues to be a severly depressed and distraught young man.

Apparently the court ordered the Catholic Church to recompense him $37,000 in damages which he quickly lost on a spending spree.

He felt that the Canadian Justice System had simply instuted a form of prostitution through their own court rooms.

After all he told me that; "if it only costs $37,000 to rape a young boy there would be more Catholic Priests lining up to pay the price."

I have not seen him again in the last 5 years.

Jesus Christ, please come soon.

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
05-22-2009 07:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites