Latest News: The Great Trubulation

snooze/snoring
man hu
Babe and any other piggy names

Group: Moderator
snooze/snoring

I am allowing 2 people to stay in my living room.
At 4 am they both snore louder than I could, even if I were trying.

The two together are in a kind of harmony.

Do I tune up, go to sleep or join in, on the other hand I could go to a Greek discussion board at 4.40 am, get in a mess like the last time, and then end up trying to talk Koine on paltalk at this early hour in public?

There is nothing like John 1:1 at 4:40 in the morning!

vickster of the harmonics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sj2gQJIKI
06-26-2009 12:52 AM
Find all posts by this user
Ontheedge
Deborah

Group: Registered Plus
RE: snooze/snoring

Dear Vickster:cheer:,

Interesting thread choice!

I think my husbands snoring is abuse because it prevents me from getting deep restorative sleep. He thinks I'm causing abuse by irritating him until he goes out to the couch! With the dog following him. LOL.

This past month, I've invested in a mouth guard and ear plugs. The guard prevents me from damaging my teeth anymore than they already are. My jaw is more relaxed and not inflamed, as it was. The ear plugs have been very helpful. I can take a nap and sleep through the snoring (but not the bed hogging.:D).

I really enjoy the serenity the ear plugs give me. I just cocoon myself up on YHWH's robe and sleep away. My passport to completely calm restoration. I think I'm going to go for a good session tonight.:thumbup:

With Sis Love, Deb

We may be suffering for a time but all things that belong to our Father will be bought back for Him. Be patient and have faith:pray: Learning to listen, patiently, for our deliverance.
06-26-2009 10:25 PM
wolfie

man hu Wrote:
I am allowing 2 people to stay in my living room.
At 4 am they both snore louder than I could, even if I were trying.

The two together are in a kind of harmony.

Do I tune up, go to sleep or join in, on the other hand I could go to a Greek discussion board at 4.40 am, get in a mess like the last time, and then end up trying to talk Koine on paltalk at this early hour in public?

There is nothing like John 1:1 at 4:40 in the morning!

vickster of the harmonics

sounds like rough going vicky :( I hope you don't forget the vickster needs good sleep too--the world looks --and feels-- pretty unfriendly if one is operating under complete exhaustion....take care of You too :hug: there's no one else like ya :heartbeat:

''In the midst of winter I finally learned that in me there was an invincible summer.'' Albert Camus

''live simply, speak kindly, love unconditionally''
06-27-2009 07:25 AM
homewardbound

Hi Vicky

I would echo Wolfie's sentiments and hope that you are taking care of you.

We have the luxury of two double bedrooms so at the moment we are sleeping seperately. This is great for G, because I'm the one that snores and great for me cos he get's up early. It's so much more civlised. Seperate bathrooms would be nice too....

much love :hug:

Naomi

ps Vickster: They're not nasturtiums, some of which I am growing in our garden to eat. Looking forward to meeting again after all these years!

06-28-2009 12:57 PM
JWHVACR
Older Man

Ah, the poor dears may be suffering from sleep a-pnea (without breathing), which is shortening their lives (I have it). You might suggest that they see a doctor about a sleep study to find out if they have it.

Actually, here in the USA they sell teeth guards in sporting-goods stores that can be heated and then custom-fit to hold your teeth in place. Using such a device and forming it so that the bottom teeth are forced more outward than the top teeth, will stop most snoring, when apnea is not involved.

(Dr) Jim

"Our minds don't control our beliefs, our beliefs control our minds."
"A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking."
"Buying into someone's religious, philosophical, or political teachings is the point where you've decided to allow them to do your thinking for you."
07-19-2009 09:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
man hu
Babe and any other piggy names

Group: Moderator

JWHVACR Wrote:
Ah, the poor dears may be suffering from sleep a-pnea (without breathing), which is shortening their lives (I have it). You might suggest that they see a doctor about a sleep study to find out if they have it.

Actually, here in the USA they sell teeth guards in sporting-goods stores that can be heated and then custom-fit to hold your teeth in place. Using such a device and forming it so that the bottom teeth are forced more outward than the top teeth, will stop most snoring, when apnea is not involved.

(Dr) Jim

Unfortunately the medical profession is so overloaded, they don't take these things seriously. I was looking after an elderly lady, and she definitely had apnea. She would stop breathing for several seconds at a time. Unfortunately her family thought her snoring funny and the doctors were not interested.
My father had apnea and I believe it weakened his heart.

love vicky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sj2gQJIKI
07-19-2009 10:52 AM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites