Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
some good videos
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

Group: Registered Plus
RE: some good videos

jayme Wrote:
Thanks Vicky for the reply. I've been reading all 4 gospel accounts of the passover meal and compareing them. I also plan on checking out some of the old posts as you recommended, thanks.

Hi New Heart,:hibye: Thanks for the reply, I too have discovered many wonderful faith strengthening musical artists. Casting Crowns is one I like also. Many of the songs I hear really speak of what ones are going through today and they give alot of hope and encouragement. Much of this music has helped me heal and bring me closer to my Heavenly Father.:happyheart:

I really sympathize with your words about being there for kids. My family has alot of experiance with elders warning us to stay away from some because they are bad association. Many times labeled as such for very minor things, such as not having their watchtower studied every week(sheesh!). Young ones need patience and love. They are bound to make mistakes (just as we all did) but with support they can make it. Some seem to think that just because a kid is raised in the "truth" and is maybe baptized that they wont be affected by the difficulties unique to youth. Sadly, many kids become conviced that they cannot please God and thus are unloved by Him and others, or worse, they decide to end their life out of hopelessness.:(

So sorry you felt so bad during the meetings. I understand as I have felt the same way.:hug:

Jayme

Thanks Jayme,
I always felt guilty for not answering at Watchtower, for some reason I could'nt parrot answers pre-chosen in the paragraph. I felt empty, alone, a feeling something was missing from my life, and I just did'nt belong there, but I had to find what was missing, and that was Jesus .

Everyone around me, I felt unworthy to be around. I was labeled bad association as a teenager for something minor, and that song I put in that link, really was like seeing my own life. If they labeled me that and they are God channel, than what does God think of me ,I thought? Whats the use of even trying?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYAEc8A0k...re=related

For this is what the high and lofty One says--he who lives forever, whose name is holy: "I live in a high and holy place, but also with him who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite. Isaiah 57:15

In 2005, when Jesus called me to himself, and comforted me , I understood why I felt this way.. All these deep feelings in me throughout life, were there because I was different, because I was one of his sheep, and I heard him calling me out, and calling me by His name, and the Father's. I was empty because I was trying to do things seperate from Him, on my own ability. He gave me a more important job, helping his own doves who feel so lost, to came back to him through His Father's mercy, not from any works man can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU_rTX23V...re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhygM116OuM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt-lUMBWi...re=related

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; A broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise.Psalms 34:18

Love:heartbeat:,
New Heart

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
09-15-2009 03:40 PM
Find all posts by this user
jayme

Group: Registered Plus
RE: some good videos

Thanks New Heart,:giverose:

Thank you for the scriptures and the music, they were great!

May Jehovahs and our Lord Jesus' love, mercy and comfort continue to be with you.:hug:

:heartbeat:jayme

“It has been accomplished!” - John 19:30
09-21-2009 07:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites