Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (9): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 Next > Last »
The Great Tribulation
Susanna

Group: Registered Plus
The Great Tribulation

Hi all
Now just where do I begin.
How about the many crises that have been lit but the spark didn't catch fire. Have these sparks died out ? Certainly not !
In fact fuel is being added daily. Haven't you noticed there's some new crisis almost every week, just waiting to explode.

The first spark that I personally noticed was a couple of years ago the water (people ) were tested to see how far they could be pushed, this took place with the air-lines.

Limited take on baggage, then paying extra for extra luggage, then a dress code popped up, then no liquids to be taken on that one threat flight, obedience to toss and leave behind items or you just missed that flight.
Then we had the plane that never left the runway for hours, nor were the passengers aloud to get off. Toilets were filled, babies crying, it was really a test on patience,

But it was all to see how far one could be pushed. ( testing the waters ) Now the latest is to go to the bathroom before boarding the plane , not to use the planes bathrooms it will be less weight on the plane . Come on now !
Still testing the waters !

The many promises that were/are made and broken,by leaders.
The thought out of the blue to bring the Olympics to Chicago.
Why there , when it is so curupt ?
. It would pour millions into corruption in construction alone. Those olimpic areas just don't pop up out of no where,They are created . The waters still stayed pretty calm.

Then we have the irrigation of water cut off from the farmers in Calif. which will /is causing bread lines down there already with 40 % of the farmers not able to use the water to plant anything.This is all deliberate, to save a tiny fish.
This will cause food shortages in the nation.

Then we have laws being put in different states, once the new world order goes into effect these laws will become nationwide.

Now there's a flu shot that is lurking , that at the present is mild, will this flu stay mild, I don't think so, not if its going to be followed with scripture.

The time is not ready yet for the masses to gather, Take notice the righteous demonstrations are civil.
So more trails are in the making ,to get these masses violent.. is a must even if it must be engineered /it will take place.
Anarchy is what will introduce the new world order with peace & love. The transforming is already in progress.

Now the death of the dollar coming up, has been held out to the masses ,but nothing yet, ( waters are still calm )
then we have a peace maker when scripturally this title belongs to Jesus Christ ,
there again Jesus has been rejected and will be completely ruled out in this coming NWO, or the eighth King.
The only hold up right now is getting the Great tribulation started. Yes I said getting it started.

Its Jehovah that will cut short the Great tribulation or no flesh would be saved, but because of the Chosen ones those days will be cut short.

Why one may ask. Why cut short the GT to save the chosen ones ??
Aren't they going to die anyway ?

Yes they are but they must be put to death by the NWO.
They have prophecies to fullfill in the end times and Satan knows this.

Satan would love to see them die from the coming GT, that way Jehovah would be proved a liar.

This is what must take place and this is why the GT will be short.

Rev6:9-11 reads
9When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne. 10They cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long( before you will judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?" Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brothers should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

>>>>>>
This NWO will forbid public preaching, Revelation promises that the 3 1/2 year mission that the remaining ones have to preach will have His protection
Their preaching is picture in sackcloth and ashes, because the message will contain that this system is going down,
along with that message will be the GOOD NEWS of Gods kingdom ( being established in the heavens )

We read in Rev 11:5-12
Rev 11: 5-11 reads
5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. 6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

The Witnesses Killed

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

The Witnesses Resurrected

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.
>>This is when the first resurrection takes place,and the Bride is caught up with the Lord

1 Thess 4:15-17 reads
15 What we tell you now is the Lord's own message. We who are living when the Lord comes again will not go before those who have already died.16 The Lord himself will come down from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel , and with the trumpet call of God. And those who have died believing in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive will be gathered up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And we will be with the Lord forever.

where it reads ,
"we who are still alive " keep in mind they just were resureccted,with flesh so that the world would see them so they had fleshly bodies just as Jesus did to prove he was still alive.

Just like Jesus they will leave those bodies behind once they ascend into heaven, The scriptures say

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of the heavens,

Most of the 13th chapter of revelation
gives us a outline of what will
take place in the 42 mos or the 31/2 years of the birth of the NWO to the end/
I believe we already seen the death stroke, so starting with verse three may put us into the NWO. It will look like a savior after what lays ahead takes place.

This put the JWs clinging to the WT out of Gods word completly for the last days. The WT already used chapter 13 that deals with the last days up.There fullfillmeant of Rev 13: is found on Page 167 starting with sub title
"Two witness killed" in their Red Revelation Grand Climax study book.
This puts them in complete darkness for the end times.

its amazing how one scripture can make a time period . How long a period is anyone's guess but it has picked up speed. (to me it has picked up speed )

Keep in mind I am not predicting anything , Its just how I read the scriptures, I am sure that others see it differently.

Love susanna:grouphug:

Jehovah and one is a large army
10-11-2009 09:25 AM
Find all posts by this user
Interpretum
This Space For Rent

RE: The Great Tribulation

Hi Susanna

Do you believe Mathew 24 has a "dual" or multiple fulfillments?

If so, how could the destruction of Jerusalem be considered a "great tribulation", in comparison to World War I, World War II or the alleged NWO "great tribulation" to come?

On the other hand, if Jesus was referring solely to a "great tribulation" on the Jews and Jerusalem, then Jesus could say with an absolutely straight face:

"For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now–and never to be equaled again." (Mathew 24:21)

In other words, if Mathew 24 has a dual fulfimment, then doesn't it make Jesus a liar? Because World Wars I and II were greater, and so apparently will be this alleged NWO "great tribulation".

However, if it was solely and exclusively fulfilled once (and only once) upon Jerusalem, then Jesus is NOT a liar. The "great tribulation" would happen once, never again, and it happened upon Jerusalem in the 1st century.

Having said that, I do think there's good reason for caution and vigilance on the part of Christians, because when people give up caring what governments do, history teaches us that we get the governments we deserve.

For example, I don't think it's entirely a coincidence that as the Hebrews worshipped false idols, they tended to have bad kings. The king often reflected the heart of the people.

While I think the mark of the beast system has already happened, it is a repeating theme throughout history, especially when religious belief is combined with patriotism.

It's why the Romans could compel people to offer incense to the emperor. It's how the Pope could raise an army to conquer Jerusalem in the middle ages. It's how Hitler could seduce a nominally Christian country (Germany) to do his bidding, just in the past 70 years.

These things could easily happen again, if people don't stay vigilant. People often get the government they deserve.

My Blog: The Prophetic Word

Latest post: Daniel 9 And The Seventy (70) Weeks - How Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy was fulfilled.
10-11-2009 02:42 PM
gogh
Participator

Group: Moderator

Matthew 24:29...

"But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And he shall send forth his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Now from the fig tree learn her parable: when her branch is now become tender, and putteth forth its leaves, ye know that the summer is nigh;
even so ye also, when ye see all these things, know ye that he is nigh, even at the doors.
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all these things be accomplished.
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only.
And as were the days of Noah, so shall be the coming of the Son of man.
For as in those days which were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
and they knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall be the coming of the Son of man...."

"......."This is my Son, whom I have chosen. Keep listening to him!" Luke 9:35
10-11-2009 03:01 PM
Susanna

Dear Interp, I could just cry
I spent a hour on your question, and lost it before it was posted.
Probably was to long :)
Yes Matthew 24 is speaking about two systems being destroyed.
The two are connected to carry out Gods purpose.

The first was the Jewish system, which belonged to Jehovah, the second will be this Satanic system.

Never before will anything be like it
The Jewish system was destroyed in the year 70 CE, never to become a nation again. Jehovah's throne and Spirit left that stoneTemple and now rests in the spiritual Temple of God with Christ Jesus as the Head in that Temple.

Take notice that Israel is no more in Gods favor, and has become a state thru the UN. that Jewish system was so destroyed that no Jew can trace back as to what tribe they came from, because all records were destroyed along with their Temple.

Yes the days back there had to be cut short because of the chosen ones. they are the co-rulers with Christ, or no Jews would be saved.
Now today the GT will be cut short again because of the chosen ones finishing up what Jesus and his disciples started in the first century,

Jesus then was the designated King that was going to rule in the kingdom that was being preached.
Today we will have the ambassadors for that Kingdom that will be telling us the Good News that the Kingdom was set up, along with the message of DOOM.
That's why the GT will be cut short for this all to take place
Rev 11:3
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Will get back in a day or two.
Love susanna :grouphug:

10-11-2009 07:19 PM
veritas re
truth seeker

I hope that persons will consider the observations on this and similar threads. I note that some seem prone to dismissing such ideas out of hand as ridiculous to even contemplate.

Herein in my view lays the trap that – if by design – is intended to derail persons from seeing the “tracks in the sand” that will bring the world and everyone in it to the place described in Revelation where no one can buy or sell without the mark of the beast.

We should ask: Where is the earth headed per Scriptural indication, and, how will we get there? It is not rocket science to consider that cause and effect have to be the key elements in the accomplishment of anything. When we consider the default that the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one, it seems to me that there is way more going on than what is obvious. For those persons who are seeking to understand how Satan operates - in my view they must not exclude the possibility – even the likelihood – that there would have to be indicators that would track the progress of Satan’s Plan.

Incremental and slow progress is the best way to achieve any goal because it’s a way to maintain transparency – invisibility. For example imagine that the advertising world presented images of near naked women in TV and magazine ads back in say the ‘50s? How about song lyrics on the radio talking outright about suicide sex and drugs? By using the incremental approach, and then monitoring public opinion along the way, the social re-engineers of Satan’s world are able to tell how much the public would accept before moving up to the next level - which is the thrust of this thread.

The social re-engineering of an entire planet cannot happen overnight. Creating an entity that requires buying into some sort of mark cannot happen overnight. But incrementally over time Satan and his social re-engineers are able to slowly but surely move mankind into a world of pure Satanic glitz and shine that persons see not as evil but normal. In my view we have two historical examples of Satan’s past attempts to create a global NWO under his domination: The pre-flood world and the tower of Babel. In both cases YHWH foiled these attempts because success would have offset his timetables for accomplishing the bringing forth of the Messiah as well as proving with empirical evidence that mankind alienated from God’s guidelines is doomed to failure.

This next attempt will succeed.

If we are not able to see the increments, I doubt we’ll be able to see the end result.

v r

“And the ones having insight will shine like the brightness of the expanse; and those who are bringing the many to righteousness, like the stars to time indefinite, even forever. "

"...and YOU will know the truth, and the truth will set YOU free."
10-11-2009 09:33 PM
Susanna

Dear VR,
I just could not let this go, as weak as my eyes are by artificial light I must respond as you make perfect sense .( to me anyway ).

Your quote :
I The social re-engineering of an entire planet cannot happen overnight. Creating an entity that requires buying into some sort of mark cannot happen overnight. But incrementally over time Satan and his social re-engineers are able to slowly but surely move mankind into a world of pure Satanic glitz and shine that persons see not as evil but normal. In my view we have two historical examples of Satan’s past attempts to create a global NWO under his domination: The pre-flood world and the tower of Babel. In both cases YHWH foiled these attempts because success would have offset his timetables for accomplishing the bringing forth of the Messiah as well as proving with empirical evidence that mankind alienated from God’s guidelines is doomed to failure.
This next attempt will succeed.
If we are not able to see the increments, I doubt we’ll be able to see the end result. End of quote

>>> veritas I could not have said it better, the above was just beautiful .
Especially highlighting the earlier attempts of a NWO could not succeed, as it would really have messed up Jehovah's whole time table for His purpose,so for 6000 years Satan has had every type of government imaginable all divided , yet all belonging to him.

In the very beginning Satan wanted for himself what belonged to Jehovah. That was the worship of all humans. Here we are at the threshold of what was promised to our Redeemer,Christ Jesus and he also wants that.
One Kingdom all his own.
A nwo where the earth can be cleansed and possibly worked into a paradise
Ok , so he will be aloud to have his desire that he's been working on for excursively for the last couple of centuries.
BUT only because now Jehovah's purpose will be fulfilled thru this greedy movement no matter what the cost. Satan's fervent desire of finally achieving a NWO,will be celebrated thru out the world.

He is so sure this will all take place a Noble prize for" seeking peace" has already been awarded. Even though he is still running ahead he knows ,there will be no let downs this time ,
Like you brought out Veritas he really will succeed this time..
This will be his last opportunity. to put a wrench into the last fulfillment of prophecies.

That's why the NWO will eliminate Christ and any thing that has to do with Christians out of the picture. this will also include Christendom, and there pagan holidays. ( Satan figures out of mind out of sight ).
Its happening already . that's how sure this NWO will succeed. Of course there are many so called religious organizations that will take sides with the beast,

I personally have felt the death stroke took place last fall, and the healing of the wound will be the NWO.

Revelation 13 :3-8 reads
One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and) the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. 4And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?"
5And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. 6It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation, 8and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world inthe book of life of the Lamb who was slain.

REv 13:2 reads (New KJ )
2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority
.( take notice Satan gave his throne to this beast which is the NWO.) )

Meaning the NWO will be the seat of Satan the Devil which is also known as the dragon.
Many will be deceived , because once the GT is out of the way which will be ( Anarchy as never before , giving birth to that kingdom) the theme for the NGO will be "peace security and love."

Thank you veritas for the opening for this post. I see you and I understand what you meant when you stated
"If we are not able to see the increments, I doubt we’ll be able to see the end result."
Praise Jah
love susanna:grouphug:

10-12-2009 12:42 AM
justin

Question: Does having intimate knowledge of conspiracy theories (NWO, Illuminati, Girl Scouts, etc.) give a Christian a better chance of surviving a "great tribulation" than another Christian who doesn't look deeply into these things but rather has spent the same time, effort, and energy coming to know the Lord?

10-12-2009 03:47 PM
Lowlee
Lee

justin Wrote:
Question: Does having intimate knowledge of conspiracy theories (NWO, Illuminati, Girl Scouts, etc.) give a Christian a better chance of surviving a "great tribulation" than another Christian who doesn't look deeply into these things but rather has spent the same time, effort, and energy coming to know the Lord?

Hiya Justie :hibye: I'm trying to figure out what the deception is Jesus said we'd see. What is it? :cheekkiss: Sister LOWlee

"My sheep hear my voice and I know them, and they follow me." John 10:27
10-12-2009 05:00 PM
Susanna

justin Wrote:

Dear Justin
I have never looked into those deeper things that you are speaking of. So lets set that record straight.
If you go to Jehovah in prayer and sincerely ask to see his workings , then search the scriptures to see if what is on the scene is scriptural, you don't need anything more.

So don't feel that you are being left out, I have yet to read one of those books on the illuminate, I feel just as ( Debbie ) over the edge feels, it is all demonic and i am afraid to get into them.

And why wouldn't they be demonic, the plan is to set up a one world kingdom here on earth, This would of course be in opposition to Jehovah and Christ coming Kingdom. Have you ever read any of what I posted make reference to any other book then the Bible ?
No you havent.!!

This NWO has been laid out so that one could see it coming, so now according to scripture its ready to give birth. All preparations have been made. Aboma had said in five days after his inauguration, we would start seeing a transforming take place,
Your not paying attention.. So because your not watching don't get upset with me. Jesus said, Keep on the watch,
stayawake
I do keep up with all the news, I don't need to read books written by men.
Yet I find that Jahs purpose is interwoven in the cunning of Satan's plans.
Who would know Satan better then his creator.
So sticking with the scriptures one can also see the part Satan is actually going to play in carrying out Gods purpose,
Jehovah gives generously to those that ask and search, it is not going to be spoon fed . You must believe his word then get into it.

As James says in James 1:5-7

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;

10-12-2009 06:05 PM
veritas re
truth seeker

Here’s where I see validation for being a world watcher:

“But as these things start to occur, raise yourselves erect and lift YOUR heads up, because YOUR deliverance is getting near.” Luke 21:25-28

“these things”? What “things” are these – that - “start to occur”?

How do we “lift our heads up” – if we aren’t tuned into the “things”?

And in Daniel:

“And the ones having insight will shine like the brightness of the expanse; and those who are bringing the many to righteousness, like the stars to time indefinite, even forever." Daniel 12:3

“having insight” – into what?

v r

"...and YOU will know the truth, and the truth will set YOU free."
10-12-2009 11:17 PM
justin

I put out that question as some food for thought. Thank you for the replies.

I can say this with complete and total conviction and sincerity -- insight into the "NWO" cannot bring anyone to righteousness. Rather THIS means everlasting life those knowing the only true God and the one who he sent forth Jesus Christ. Know that the righteousness of God comes through faith in Jesus Christ.

Furthermore I firmly believe that insight into conspiracies cannot bring you through tribulation, great or small. It is the Power of God in conjuction with faith that gives us peace, perseverance, and endurance in times of trial.

Brothers and sisters -- Keep on the watch! Lift your head up! Look toward Heaven! Keep Jesus firmly in view! HE is our deliverance through tribulation, small and great!

10-13-2009 11:41 AM
Susanna

Justin wrote
I put out that question as some food for thought. Thank you for the replies.

I can say this with complete and total conviction and sincerity -- insight into the "NWO" cannot bring anyone to righteousness. Rather THIS means everlasting life those knowing the only true God and the one who he sent forth Jesus Christ. Know that the righteousness of God comes through faith in Jesus Christ.

Answer:

Your right Justin ,but how strong is ones faith when it comes to Gods word. !!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Furthermore I firmly believe that insight into conspiracies cannot bring you through tribulation, great or small. It is the Power of God in conjuction with faith that gives us peace, perseverance, and endurance in times of trial.

Answer:

You may call the NWO a conspiracy, and you know your right in a way,because it is a conspiracy by Satan to think he could bring to earth what only Christ reign will bring.

Many may be deceived in to thinking its the real thing, because every thing will be peaceful after the GT and the goal will be to transform the earth to a paradise pursuing peace and security. . It will look like every thing is on the right course.

This so called conspiracy is wrapped up in the eighth king , recorded in the 13 th Chapter of Revelation, and guess what this revelation was given to John to record for the Lords day by Jesus Christ himself.

Revelation 1
1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

3Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
>>>>
Justin you are right, protection will not depend on our knowing what we know about this NWO, but it sure is going to help, when we are faced with one of two choices, and that is going to be

To whom do we belong " ? Are we going to accept the preaching of the two Witness's the remaining of Christ co-rulers or are we going to mark them as apostates.?

It will be during the reign of the new world order , that they will be preaching.

Rev the 11 th Chapter.
Is a out line of the start of the 3 1/2 year mission of Christ brothers all the ways to Armageddon.

So you see that's why its important to keep on the watch, its very faith strengthening, to see these things unfold,

1 Thess 5:2-6 reads ( This will follow the GT. )

2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

To take this a little further the eighth king is not really sure of real peace /security until after his final attack on the holy ones . He doesn't feel safe until he knows their dead. But that's ok because their work and Gods purpose thru them will have been accomplished

The same as Jesus Death he too had accomplished what he was commissioned to do Rev 13:7 reads ,

7 And it was given unto him ( the beast ) to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.

Then Rev 11:9 tells us

9 For three and a half days the people of every nation, tribe, language, and race will stare at the bodies of these two witnesses and refuse to let them be buried. 10 Everyone on earth will celebrate and be happy. They will give gifts to each other, because of what happened to the two prophets who caused them so much trouble. ( the doom days message and Matt24:14 the birth of the Messianic Kingdom )

<<<Some may call the NWO a conspiracy, but when examining the scriptures Jesus called it . " A Revelation "

10-13-2009 08:57 PM
justin

This is my final interruption before you continue with your regularly scheduled program. :)

In looking at Revelation if you miss the first verse you miss it all. It reads - "This is a revelation of Jesus Christ" If you miss out on Jesus, or put him on the side while examining other things you are going to miss out period. Without Jesus there is no Revelation.

This was the mistake of the religious leaders in Jesus' day. They were students of the same prophetic books. They could make bold, authoritative statements like "Search and look, for no prophet has arisen out of Galilee." What did Jesus say about these ones and the mistake they made? He said - "You search the Scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is these that bear witness of Me".

These religious leaders knew the Bible, they knew the prophets, but they missed Jesus and they missed out. Jesus is the heart of prophecy. It is written, again in Revelation, "For the witness of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

This thread mentioned the "two witnesses" of Revelation. Please I invite you to look up other instances of witnesses mentioned in that same book. What is the witness they are giving and being persecuted for? They are not bearing witness and telling the truth about the NWO but rather about JESUS CHRIST! It is for telling the truth about Jesus that they are hated and killed - just as it has been from the beginning of our faith.

Now you don't have to study about this to learn the truth about the matter. You don't have to study conspiracies to know that the whole world is in the power of the wicked one. You can experience all of this, first hand, in your life, right now. How so?

Stand up and give a witness for Jesus!

Now I know some of you on this forum are still involved in some degree with the Jehovah's Witness religion. Some of you are still attending meetings and so forth. We all know that in order to remain a JW in the long run you have to make certain compromises. You know the times when another JW has spoken to you and maybe you didn't tell the whole truth or compromised your stand. You know the times when you were at the memorial and you passed the emblems by or perhaps partook in private so that others wouldn't know of your relationship with the Lord. You know the times when you shied away from speaking boldly about the hope you have to keep the peace, not to be disfellowshipped, or to protect your family relations.

Brothers and sisters, please, stand up and give a witness for Jesus!

You can experience first hand the things you have only read about! You can know the joy of being brought before a tribunal for the sake of the Lord and having the Holy Spirit comfort you and give you the words to speak. When you see the demonic hatred in the eyes of those who will persecute you it will tell you more about the Enemy than all the conspiracy theories you will ever read. When you lose your family you can praise God that this wasn't unseen. You can rejoice that Jesus already said this would happen and you are simply walking according to his very word! Don't get me wrong - this will be a great tribulation in your life, the likes of which you haven't yet experienced, but at the same time you will see his deliverance first hand. You will learn of his comfort and peace and receive his strength and power - Jesus will bring you through it.

This is nothing new. This is what followers of Jesus have had to endure since day one. If you walk in their steps you can live out what you have only read about - yes endure their same tribulations and yes endure the very same blessings. Consider how this will prepare you for any future tribulation that is to come upon the earth! Who is better suited to endure a marathon? The one who has only studied marathons for four years or the one who has made actually running the race a part of his life.

Having said all of that I'm gonna sign off of this particular thread and let you get back to your discussion. Thank you for putting up with me.

10-14-2009 01:05 PM
man hu
Babe and any other piggy names

Group: Moderator

Justin you have probably signed off here.
I have tried to explain to my WT family about the UN and they have ignored the facts. What I do not want to do is push the issue because some cannot bear it at this time.
Just like the wheat and the weeds, the WT indoctrination entwines itself into the roots of a persons love for Jehovah. If we rip out the WT, some may loose their faith in Jah, so insidiously entwined are the two.
I am not afraid to stand up for Christ, but I want all to be able to discern the truth and the false for themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sj2gQJIKI
10-14-2009 02:52 PM
Susanna

Justin I hear you and I do understand,

Vicky put it nicely, if you really know someone , I mean really, really know that person, the loving thing to do is let them see the WT as it really is for themself.

Every one at his own pace. One can not give the truth away they must want it , They must need it, until then a great injustice would be done if telling them and then their not having a clue as to what your pushing on them,
That's when a red flag goes up , and the mind shuts down.
More damage is done then if they were left alone.

Keep in mind the WT to many is still a comfort zone. To steal this or take it away from one is not up to us.
Jehovah is searching the hearts and if anything, as long as there's life, one would not want to deliberately cut themselves off from someone they love. What good would come of that ? Some are free to walk away ,
I don't see a compromise here at all.

I have a grandson, who has marked me as a apostate, he got very emotional and angry, when I tried to tell him the WT was all wrong.
Did I gain anything ? Did Jesus gain anything ? No it just made him put a tighter grip on the GB He could not handle the thought that they could be wrong, I am not d/f I just left , and that alone was enough for him.
Their mind set is programmed and conditioned to reject any thing against the GB, ( this is the Idol that was set up in Gods Temple )

Now stop and think for a minute Justin, we almost have the same thing here,
The scriptures speak about a eighth king, the world including world leaders are all talking about a new world order.
Many are able to already see this unfolding,as a sure thing.

That's what its going to take to follow thru with Gods purpose.
You cant see it , because your not ready yet.
That doesn't mean you wont see it.

I went thru the very stage you are going thru, feeling we should be on the roof tops screaming what we know.
This will be done when the two witnesses are assigned to do it/
Right now the best we can do is if we feel a person can handle what we already know, about the NGO or 1914 then feed them sips at a time when opportunity arises. Other wise out of fear they will draw closer to their Idol..

Two Witnesses =Rev 12:17
Then the dragon was very angry at the woman, and he went off to make war against all her other children—those who obey God's commands and who have the message Jesus taught.

When the chosen ones show up on the scene ,( after the GT ) if those we love have the right heart condition they will take heed, because the work of these brothers will be done with the out pouring of Holy spirit/ so no way will any one be missed in having the opportunity to make a choice.
If we should die during the GT we have the promise of the resurrection. This also includes our loved ones caught up in the Lie.
Infact everyone as they will still be dying of inherited sin.

The message the chosen ones will be preaching will spread like wild fire, that's when we too will support them. It certainly will take holy spirit as such talk about Christ and another Kingdom will be absolutely forbidden.
Keep in Mind Jehovah's hand is not short so He will be taking the lead in this wondrous movement.

Just as it was with the Christians in the first century, except now in our time there wont be a escape to another district ,
we will all be in the world yet no part of it when the intense heat of persecution starts.

All of mankind will all have one of two choices
again
To whom do we belong !!

10-14-2009 04:55 PM
Pages (9): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 Next > Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites