Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Listen To Josephus' War Of The Jews!
Interpretum
This Space For Rent

Group: Registered Plus
Listen To Josephus' War Of The Jews!

Hi Folks

Jesus Christ foretold the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple, and predicted a "great tribulation" upon the Jews of his generation.

As you may know, Jewish historian Josephus wrote a 7 book history called "Wars Of The Jews" which describes in detail the destruction and the great tribulation the Jews experienced, in fulfillment of Jesus' words.

If you're too busy to read the book, or you prefer listening rather than reading, you can LISTEN to Josephus on your computer, ipod or mp3 player!

http://librivox.org/the-wars-of-the-jews-by-josephus/

The stuff relevant to Jesus' prophecy starts in Book 2, Chapter 17 (i.e. file #26), and the withdrawal of Cestius from Jerusalem without any reason (in 66AD) is in Book 2, Chapter 19 (i.e. file #28).

Josephus shows just how accurate Jesus' predictions were! For example, in Book 2, Chapter 18 you'll hear how many Jews in Cesarea, Syria, and Alexandria were slaughtered by the tens of thousands... and that was even before the war began properly!

The way this site (librivox.org) works is that members of the public pick a small part of the book, and read it. That is why a different voice may be reading a different section - it's a collaborative project.

These Librivox recordings are also in the public domain, so you are welcome to download them for free.

Anyway, depending on which browser you're using and which file you pick, the file might automatically start playing on your computer.

If not, right-click the file's link, select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." and save the file to your computer... and then open it in your favourite media player. (Or transfer it to your ipod or mp3 player).

Enjoy!

My Blog: The Prophetic Word

Latest post: Daniel 9 And The Seventy (70) Weeks - How Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy was fulfilled.
12-09-2009 08:26 PM
Find all posts by this user

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites