Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
The Rider of the White Horse -- Who is He?
ablebodiedman

Group: Registered Plus
RE: The Rider of the White Horse -- Who is He?

New Heart Wrote:
Just as Jesus came in the beginning 3-1/2 years of the deciple's tribulation, so it will be in the first 3-1/2 of the end times tribulation. The reason I believe this is because this is the first seal judgment.

1 Peter 4:17

17. For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

1. I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" 2..I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

New Heart,

Those 3 1/2 years are spent in the wilderness.

They are in the wilderness because they have gone out of the gate of the corrupted city.

If the judgement begins with "the family of God" then it starts in The temple.

Revelation 11
1 And a reed like a rod was given me as he said: “Get up and measure the temple [sanctuary] of God and the altar and those worshiping in it. 2 But as for the courtyard that is outside the temple [sanctuary], cast it clear out and do not measure it, because it has been given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.

This is the Christian Temple, the body of Christ.

Christians are tormented by this judgement. They refuse to believe that their temple has been profaned.

Revelation 11
10 And those dwelling on the earth rejoice over them and enjoy themselves, and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those dwelling on the earth.

Before any of the nations are judged the Christian Temple will receive its judgment:

Revelation 11
13 And in that hour a great earthquake occurred, and a tenth of the city fell; and seven thousand persons were killed by the earthquake, and the rest became frightened and gave glory to the God of heaven.

I believe these seven thousand persons are part of the anointed "body of Christ"... The Christian Temple.

Isaiah 66:6
There is a sound of uproar out of the city, a sound out of the temple! It is the sound of Jehovah repaying what is deserved to his enemies.

At the same time the righteous part of this Christian Temple will start to become manifested.

Isaiah 66
7 Before she began to come into labor pains she gave birth. Before birth pangs could come to her, she even gave deliverance to a male child. 8 Who has heard of a thing like this? Who has seen things like these? Will a land be brought forth with labor pains in one day? Or will a nation be born at one time? For Zion has come into labor pains as well as given birth to her sons.

It will be a painful and very trying experience.

The profaned "body of Christ" will weep and gnash their teeth.

The ones who kept on the watch and saw the disgusting thing enter into and profane The Christian Temple will be ready for this to happen and have a different experience:

Matthew 13:43
41 The Son of man will send forth his angels, and they will collect out from his kingdom all things that cause stumbling and persons who are doing lawlessness, 42 and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be. 43 At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let him that has ears listen.

persons who are doing lawlessness = seven thousand persons?

How many memorial partakers are eating the emblems and drinking the wine with the drunkards?

How many are partaking outside the city in the wilderness?

Revelation 11
15 And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying: “The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.”

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
03-02-2010 03:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MAKARIOS

What if the white horse and its rider is really is connected to DAN?

In addition to the black horse and scale thread,

Gen 49:16-17

"Dan will Judge his people as one of the tribes of Isreal. Let Dan prove to be a serpent by the roadside, a horned snake at the wayside, that bites the heels of the horse so that it's rider falls backward....."

The wildbeast and/or the false prophet?
Doesn't the Harlot ride on the Wildbeast? Doesn't the wildbeast eventually hurt her too? The harlot is the false prophet that turned apostate did she not?

If the 4 horses and the riders make up one composite body, Could this possibly be the reason why this white horse came out pale at the end of his conquest?

Rev 17:3 "... I caught sight of a woman sitting upon a scarlet-colored wildbeast...." eventually in verse 16 explains that the wildbeast will hate the harlot.....

"bites the heels". is'nt that strangely close to the famous prophecy in genesis 3: 15 " And i shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel."

also, Interesting, right after that, in Genesis 49:18 it says " I shall indeed wait for salvation from you, O Jehovah." it reminds me of the fifth seal following the fourth seal,

Rev 6:9-11
"And when he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those slaughtered because of the word of God and because of the witness work that they used to have. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying: “Until when, Sovereign Lord holy and true, are you refraining from judging and avenging our blood upon those who dwell on the earth?” 11 And a white robe was given to each of them; and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the number was filled also of their fellow slaves and their brothers who were about to be killed as they also had been.

DAN, was the only one that never made it to Revelation chapter seven's list of 12 tribes names. He was replaced with Manasseh, Joseph's son.

Just a thought...

Makarios

08-17-2011 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user
man hu
Babe and any other piggy names

Group: Moderator

Dan was replaced by Levi.
Ephraim by Joseph I think.
Both were responsible for the golden calf apostasy.

I think the rider of the white horse kills by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sj2gQJIKI
08-17-2011 03:13 PM
Find all posts by this user
MAKARIOS

Hi man hu!

Revelation chapter 7 list of 12 tribes names INCLUDE

Levi and Joseph.

Dan is the ONLY one omitted and was replaced with Manesseh in this list.

Genesis 48:13-22, Jacob blesses Joseph's two sons. Ephraim and Manesseh BEFORE Jacob's 12 sons recieved their blessings. BEFORE Jacob said "What will happen to YOU in the final part of the days"....

Gen 49:1,2 Jacob THEN says "Later on Jacob called his sons (the 12) and said: "Gather yourselves together that I may tell YOU what will happen to YOU in the final part of the days. Assemble yourselves and listen, YOU sons of Jacob, yes, listen to Isreal YOUR father."

The 12 names listed are:

Rueben
Simeon
Levi
Judah
Zebulun
Issachar
Dan
Gad
Asher
Naphtali
Joseph