Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (4): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next > Last »
Watchtower treachery
ablebodiedman

Group: Registered Plus
RE: Watchtower treachery

Beau Wetini Wrote:
I love it how the words "Watchtower" and "Treachery" seem to work so well together...almost like they are synonymous! :D:D:D

Beau,

When I can see the hundreds of thousands of completely shattered once wholesome family units around the world through examining the testimonies on the Internet, the word treachery seems like an understatement.

Jesus Christ said we could measure them by their fruitage.

I think Micah hit the bullseye when he said:

Micah 3:1-4
And I proceeded to say: “Hear, please, YOU heads of Jacob and YOU commanders of the house of Israel. Is it not YOUR business to know justice? 2 YOU haters of what is good and lovers of badness, tearing off their skin from people and their organism from off their bones; 3 YOU the ones who have also eaten the organism of my people, and have stripped their very skin from off them, and smashed to pieces their very bones, and crushed [them] to pieces like what is in a widemouthed pot and like flesh in the midst of a cooking pot. 4 At that time they will call to Jehovah for aid, but he will not answer them. And he will conceal his face from them in that time, according as they committed badness in their dealings.

In regard to their treachery a fearful judgment is waiting:

Isaiah 33:1
Woe to you who are despoiling, without you yourself being despoiled, and to you who are dealing treacherously, without [others] having dealt treacherously with you! As soon as you have finished as a despoiler, you will be despoiled. As soon as you have done with dealing treacherously, they will deal treacherously with you.

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
12-15-2010 01:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
e-magine
Disciple of Newness

digging Wrote:
Just for the record i don't believe we on this board are all 100% in agreement on some major events we are all looking forwards to happening. That being said I also don't believe our salvation is based on pure doctrinal accuracy.
Thus I wish to share that I believe no one goes to heaven but simply some people receive their restoration earlier than others, and they are the beginning of the bride, the beginning of God's Kingdom that grows and fills the whole earth.

Digging

Hi Dig!
I also share your beliefs on Heaven and the resurection.
Sometimes we state what we believe as if everyone agrees with us.
Preferencing statements with "I believe" is a good idea.

I believe that heaven is a state, not a place, and that it can exist on Earth. I also believe that 144K is a symbolic number and that these First Fruits are those who become believers while under duress living in this imperfect world. They are declared rightous and receive an earlier resurection along with the Great Crowd who come through the G. Trib. This occures "at the same time", and is future.
They all are in the New Covenant and are anointed with HS. The rest are the unrighteous who will be resurected later. These will receive life at the end of the M. Reign. :heartbeat:

Henry Ward Beecher-1872 Preacher of Plymouth Church, Brooklyn, in his home later bought by C.H. Russell.
He is looking at the Brooklyn Bridge,,,, is it the way into, or, out of Brooklyn for you?
12-15-2010 03:29 PM
Find all posts by this user
gogh
Participator

Group: Moderator

1John 3:1...

"See what kind of love the Father has given us in letting us be called God's children. And that is what we are! For this reason the world does not recognize us, because it did not recognize him either.
Dear friends, we are now God's children, but what we will be like has not been revealed yet. We know that when Christ is revealed we will be like him, because we will see him as he is.
And everyone who has this hope based on him keeps himself pure, just as he is pure."

:drinking:

"......."This is my Son, whom I have chosen. Keep listening to him!" Luke 9:35
12-15-2010 03:43 PM
TryingtToBuildYouUp

Group: Registered

The thing i have realized over the past 4 days of being on this forum is that there is lots of ridiculing:funnyface: and UN-Christian comments. Lots of arguing:rant: and not to much Love:dontknow: expressed through this forum. I am starting to realize that the impersonal nature of discussing things over the Internet is not the way to go with this. Although i will keep an eye on some things and will search ideas brought up that are conflicting to my beliefs but could shed enlightenment on me. I believe this is not encouraging accurate learning of the bible. It is merely hammering people who dont believe what you believe.
If bashing the watchtower makes you feel better about your beliefs then fine. Maybe the old ways of what many JWs used to do has rubbed off into your new found belief. I don't know.

The changed person that i have become as i have gone back to the Jehovah's witnesses has made me not dogmatic in my beliefs i am willing to learn change and ask the elders/governing body hard questions till i find the truth. In 13 years the organization has changed beyond belief from what i remember. There general attitude is different. Showing it to be one of the most progressive organized religions in the world.

If this is a Christian encouragement discussion forum and 80% of the way you get encouraged is by agreeing with each other about hating the Watchtower and GB. Then i dont want anything to do with this HATE. Jesus did not hate he only showed love

It proves yourselves as UN-Christian as you believe the faithfull and descreet slave class to be.

Over the 4 days of being on the forum this bickering tit for tat attitude:angry: has rubbed of on me which i will not allow to progress. I am very imperfect and i need to associate with a whole lot of love around me.:heartbeat::):heartbeat:

Bruised Reed is probably the most respectful and loving communicator using this forum.:giverose:

I leave you all In Jehovah and Jesus hands.:thumbsup: They will guide you to the fountains of truths.:read: Be carefull not to dismiss anything to quickly and i shall endevour to do the same.

Please don't mistake this for giving up.:dontknow: The bible just says that you should not reprove (correct) a ridiculer.:angry:

All my love and hope for the future

thanks for some of the ideas and research topics!

Trying to build you up :grouphug:

Proverbs 9:8,9 - Do not reprove a ridiculer, that he may not hate you. Give a reproof to a wise person and he will love you. Give to a wise person and he will become still wiser. Impart knowledge to someone righteous and he will increase in learning.

Beau Wetini Wrote:
Beau Wetini Wrote:
I love it how the words "Watchtower" and "Treachery" seem to work so well together...almost like they are synonymous! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

ablebodiedman Wrote:
Beau,

When I can see the hundreds of thousands of completely shattered once wholesome family units around the world through examining the testimonies on the Internet, the word treachery seems like an understatement.

''When I can see the hundreds of thousands'' - May i politely ask if you have hundreds of thousands of testimonies?:readthis:

You mean the dedicated websites that are set up to bash the witnesses and have nothing but the bad points brought up and lined up in a fashion to make you think that we are all like that.

Please don't think that we teach these bad things. They are done by bad Jehovahs witnesses!

Also may i politely say :giverose:
Completely shattered once wholesome family units are commonplace in every religion. Catholics/Protestants Christians/Non-Christians. Please wake up and don't just target JW's on this forum.

This is why i am not commenting any more.

Warm christian love:heartbeat: from a

Jehovah's Witness

gogh Wrote:

:drinking:

Matt 22:37-39 ‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’
12-15-2010 10:54 PM
Beau Wetini
Me and my boy at the beach!

No offence, TTBYU....but you may be projecting subconscious conflictions here, just a tad. :dontknow:

Yes, sister Bruisedreed is a wonderful person - one of many. :giverose:

Learn to be less controlling of how things SHOULD be. Things cant always be how we want them to be - especially on the internet - like life, it has its ups and downs. This isnt a forum of Jehovahs Witnesses, nor is it a forum of newbies who know nothing about JW beliefs -- most people here have researched Watchtower beliefs front to back, and have since either agreed with, modified or completely changed their beliefs as a result.

Most people on this forum have been burnt by the Watchtower in some way, shape or form - and most do not hold the Watchtower in a good light (as you may have guessed, im one of them). Believe it or not, im actually not as bad as I used to be, in fact, my emotion when thinking of the Watchtower, has gone from a strong hatred, to more of a sadness - its just not as important for me to bash the Watchtower -- except on some issues, like the Blood issue, or when they try to say that only THEY are God's people...etc. But thats about it. Its kinda a waste of time to repeat the obvious......and people need their own journey to figure things out for themselves.

Go take a break, and then come back -- 4 days isnt long enough to make a judgement call -- and you need to be OK with the fact that people are at different stages -- you have to be OK with the fact, that some people are HURT and some are ANGRY and some people feel very strong emotion when it comes to things, like the Watchtower, or certain Watchtower beliefs -- you need to be OK with that - and let people be.

This isnt a Kingdom hall where people are fronting as to how they feel or how things are -- or where everyone is forced to believe EXACTLY the same things......its ok to be an individual, TTBYU....

TTBYU Wrote:
Completely shattered once wholesome family units are commonplace in every religion. Catholics/Protestants Christians/Non-Christians. Please wake up and don't just target JW's on this forum.

Of course, you are correct here - EVERY religion has destroyed something of someone's....whether it was their family, their community, their culture or their country - they are all capable of these things.

But most of us werent part of any other religion -- most of us have been JW's.....I dont want to know about other religions....one has already wasted enough of my time.....dont need another one!

Anyway.....stay around mate....you will find that things arent as bad as you may think they are....:grouphug::friends::funnyface::D

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

12-15-2010 11:46 PM
ablebodiedman

TryingtToBuildYouUp Wrote:

ablebodiedman Wrote:
Beau,

''When I can see the hundreds of thousands'' - May i politely ask if you have hundreds of thousands of testimonies?:readthis:

You mean the dedicated websites that are set up to bash the witnesses and have nothing but the bad points brought up and lined up in a fashion to make you think that we are all like that.

Please don't think that we teach these bad things. They are done by bad Jehovahs witnesses!

Jehovah's Witness

TryingtToBuildYouUp,

Nothing I have said in the above post is untrue.

I do understand why however, a Jehovah's Witness getting out onto the Internet for the first time might be shocked and dismayed at what he eventually finds.

I went through the same thing myself.

Here is just one search criteria in the English Language only.

Please keep in mind that English speaking Jehovah's Witnesses represent only about 2 million of the total JWs.

About 179,000 results (0.42 seconds)

Now since this is a: Bible Research forum I will quote a scripture:

Luke 12:49-53
“I came to start a fire on the earth, and what more is there for me to wish if it has already been lighted? 50 Indeed, I have a baptism with which to be baptized, and how I am being distressed until it is finished! 51 Do YOU imagine I came to give peace on the earth? No, indeed, I tell YOU, but rather division. 52 For from now on there will be five in one house divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against [her] mother, mother-in-law against [her] daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against [her] mother-in-law.”

Now I will tell you that a very large number of Jehovah's Witnesses are being disfellowshipped because of their concern with Jesus Christs baptism.

That is exactly why I was disfellowshipped.

I was concerned about Jesus Christs commandments!

I am absolutely convinced that Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling the scripture above.

Now in order to lovingly build you up I will quote another scripture which explains how all this will eventually be resolved by Jesus Christ right at The conclusion of the system of things.

All of those righteous brothers and sisters who have been disfellowshipped becasue they were trembling at Jesus Christs commandments will then shine IN the kingdom.

Matthew 13:39-43
The harvest is a conclusion of a system of things, and the reapers are angels. 40 Therefore, just as the weeds are collected and burned with fire, so it will be in the conclusion of the system of things. 41 The Son of man will send forth his angels, and they will collect out from his kingdom all things that cause stumbling and persons who are doing lawlessness, 42 and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be. 43 At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let him that has ears listen.

Is that not a loving thing for Jesus Christ to do!

Those people who have been abused by men following mens commandments will be rightfully restored after being persecuted, reproached and lyingly spoken about just because they took a stand for Jesus Christ.

I hope this has built you up and restored your confidence in Jesus Christ and his promises.

After all, this is a place for Bible Research and Christian Encouragement.

Thank you for asking me to elaborate on my strong statement above.

If you have anymore questions I will endeavor to try and answer them truthfully as I have this one.

That is .................. the loving thing to do!

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
12-16-2010 12:04 AM
TryingtToBuildYouUp

Group: Registered

I am sorry i was wrong you have 179000 testimonies!

I have a very strong and large family.:grouphug: My sister:siskiss: was dis fellowshipped and at the time i thought it was not fair.:angry: But i am afraid that it is gods standards:read: that we live by not mans so i am afraid we have to do what the bible says with regards to dis fellowshipping. Thankfully she was reinstated.:cheer:

Half of my family don't go to the meetings and do not preach. However we are a very strong tight family and are completely one unit. We love each other so much and i think about them every day! Nothing can break us. I believe my family are the most important part of my life second only to Jehovah and Jesus. This is because of what i have been taught from the bible:read: as a Jehovah's witness.

Some witness families break down if it is like this in there families and that is a massive shame.:(

Normally people blame this on Jehovah's Witnesses view of upholding what paul wrote to the thessalonians in
2 The 3:6-15

Now we are giving YOU orders, brothers, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to withdraw from every brother walking disorderly and not according to the tradition YOU received from us. For YOU yourselves know the way YOU ought to imitate us, because we did not behave disorderly among YOU... For YOUR part, brothers, do not give up in doing right. But if anyone is not obedient to our word through this letter, keep this one marked, stop associating with him, that he may become ashamed.

Remember it is Jehovah's rules not mans rules we must obey. Although many people think that Jehovah's rules are unfair hence the reason for a lot of your results from your search criteria.

Many people mistake JW ideas as their own when really they are Jehovah's we just are some of the only ones that uphold his rules. Much to peoples anger it seems.:rant:

Maybe the prophecy does relate to Jehovah's witnesses.

It does build me up that Jesus will sort out this mess we are in and im glad you have that hope!!!!!:thumbup:

once again i am sorry for implying you didn't have the testimonies!!:giverose:

Sorry

Trying

ablebodiedman Wrote:

ablebodiedman Wrote:
Beau,

Jehovah's Witness

TryingtToBuildYouUp,

Nothing I have said in the above post is untrue.

I do understand why however, a Jehovah's Witness getting out onto the Internet for the first time might be shocked and dismayed at what he eventually finds.

I went through the same thing myself.

Here is just one search criteria in the English Language only.

Please keep in mind that English speaking Jehovah's Witnesses represent only about 2 million of the total JWs.

About 179,000 results (0.42 seconds)

Now since this is a: Bible Research forum I will quote a scripture:

Luke 12:49-53
“I came to start a fire on the earth, and what more is there for me to wish if it has already been lighted? 50 Indeed, I have a baptism with which to be baptized, and how I am being distressed until it is finished! 51 Do YOU imagine I came to give peace on the earth? No, indeed, I tell YOU, but rather division. 52 For from now on there will be five in one house divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against [her] mother, mother-in-law against [her] daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against [her] mother-in-law.”

Now I will tell you that a very large number of Jehovah's Witnesses are being disfellowshipped because of their concern with Jesus Christs baptism.

That is exactly why I was disfellowshipped.

I was concerned about Jesus Christs commandments!

I am absolutely convinced that Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling the scripture above.

Now in order to lovingly build you up I will quote another scripture which explains how all this will eventually be resolved by Jesus Christ right at The conclusion of the system of things.

All of those righteous brothers and sisters who have been disfellowshipped becasue they were trembling at Jesus Christs commandments will then shine IN the kingdom.

Matthew 13:39-43
The harvest is a conclusion of a system of things, and the reapers are angels. 40 Therefore, just as the weeds are collected and burned with fire, so it will be in the conclusion of the system of things. 41 The Son of man will send forth his angels, and they will collect out from his kingdom all things that cause stumbling and persons who are doing lawlessness, 42 and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be. 43 At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let him that has ears listen.

Is that not a loving thing for Jesus Christ to do!

Those people who have been abused by men following mens commandments will be rightfully restored after being persecuted, reproached and lyingly spoken about just because they took a stand for Jesus Christ.

I hope this has built you up and restored your confidence in Jesus Christ and his promises.

After all, this is a place for Bible Research and Christian Encouragement.

Thank you for asking me to elaborate on my strong statement above.

If you have anymore questions I will endeavor to try and answer them truthfully as I have this one.

That is .................. the loving thing to do!

In Christ

abe

Matt 22:37-39 ‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’
12-16-2010 02:10 AM
ablebodiedman

Remember it is Jehovah's rules not mans rules we must obey. Although many people think that Jehovah's rules are unfair hence the reason for a lot of your results from your search criteria.

Many people mistake JW ideas as their own when really they are Jehovah's we just are some of the only ones that uphold his rules. Much to peoples anger it seems.:rant:

TryingtToBuildYouUp,

Yep, I am trying to live by Jesus Christs rules.

After all that is what Jehovah said; "This is my son listen to him".

I do believe that at one time the Jehovah's Witnesses had a fairly good grasp on the baptismal requirements commanded by Jesus Christ. They also understood that they should listen to him.

For instance look up this quote from a Watchtower Magazine on your CD Library:

Quote:
w55 7/1 p. 411 Christian Baptism for the New World Society

15 A Christian, therefore, cannot be baptized in the name of the one actually doing the immersing or in the name of any man, nor in the name of any organization, but in the name of the Father, the Son and the holy spirit. This shows, among other things, that Christianity is not a denominational affair, that sects have nothing to do with it.

So why do Jehovah's Witnesses now disobey Jesus Christ?

Do some research.

Ask some questions.

That is why you are here isn't it?

I hope you are not here to tell us we should be repentant about our desire to obey Jesus Christ in order that we might be re-instated.

I am quite certain that most on this forum would much rather continue being reproached and lyingly spoken about by their former congregations than disobey Jesus Christ.

Matthew 5:11-12
“Happy are YOU when people reproach YOU and persecute YOU and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against YOU for my sake. 12 Rejoice and leap for joy, since YOUR reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to YOU.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
12-16-2010 03:13 AM
Lauderdale

I am sorry i was wrong you have 179000 testimonies!

I have a very strong and large family.:grouphug: My sister:siskiss: was dis fellowshipped and at the time i thought it was not fair.:angry: But i am afraid that it is gods standards:read: that we live by not mans so i am afraid we have to do what the bible says with regards to dis fellowshipping. Thankfully she was reinstated.:cheer:

Half of my family don't go to the meetings and do not preach. However we are a very strong tight family and are completely one unit. We love each other so much and i think about them every day! Nothing can break us. I believe my family are the most important part of my life second only to Jehovah and Jesus. This is because of what i have been taught from the bible:read: as a Jehovah's witness.

Some witness families break down if it is like this in there families and that is a massive shame.:(

Normally people blame this on Jehovah's Witnesses view of upholding what paul wrote to the thessalonians in
2 The 3:6-15

Now we are giving YOU orders, brothers, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to withdraw from every brother walking disorderly and not according to the tradition YOU received from us. For YOU yourselves know the way YOU ought to imitate us, because we did not behave disorderly among YOU... For YOUR part, brothers, do not give up in doing right. But if anyone is not obedient to our word through this letter, keep this one marked, stop associating with him, that he may become ashamed.

It does build me up that Jesus will sort out this mess we are in and im glad you have that hope!!!!!:thumbup:

once again i am sorry for implying you didn't have the testimonies!!:giverose:

Sorry

Trying

Hello tryingtobuildyouup

I want you to understand, nobody here is hating you or mad at you .
Some of the brothers and sisters on this site had been or still is Jehovahs witnesses for 30, 40 years or more. The GB has rules very strict ones and if anybody steps out of line then they get the AXE.

You said it yourself (( Remember it is Jehovah's rules not mans rules we must obey. Although many people think that Jehovah's rules are unfair hence the reason for a lot of your results from your search criteria. ))

A lot of things that the GB did made some of these brother and sisters raise an eyebrow, but when it came out that they had gone into bed with the ((UN )) !! So when nothing was done about it , they gave the GB the AXE!

These brothers and sistrers and other people have given WTBS and the GB the AXE or Divorce. BUT THEY DID NOT DIVORCE JESUS OR JEHOVAH.

These brothers and sisters applied the same rules that the WTBS and GB applied to us! Because it is Jesus and Jehovahs rules that they are following.

When you say the WTBS or GB says, this is what gets everybody in an up roar but if you say Jesus or jehovah says and quote Scriptures you will come out a lot better, because everybody here is trying their best to follow Jesus and Jehovah.

Lauderdale :cheer::groupwave:

12-16-2010 11:35 AM
SoldierOfChrist
Rorschach

Right on 100percent bro!
Though, i believe heaven is a state/place more of a dimesional state,just as the abyss is a state

e-magine Wrote:

I believe that heaven is a state, not a place, and that it can exist on Earth. I also believe that 144K is a symbolic number and that these First Fruits are those who become believers while under duress living in this imperfect world. They are declared rightous and receive an earlier resurection along with the Great Crowd who come through the G. Trib. This occures "at the same time", and is future.
They all are in the New Covenant and are anointed with HS. The rest are the unrighteous who will be resurected later. These will receive life at the end of the M. Reign. :heartbeat:

12-16-2010 12:31 PM
digging

Yes there is some interesting things to think about on that point of heaven on earth. One thing I noticed is the Temple had trees and angels side by side all around on the inside and the priest was to enter that special building to communicate with YHWH. So it would seem to me it's like a spot where heaven meets earth, because trees are on earth and angels in heaven. It also reminds me of the garden of Eden they could speak with God & it was full of trees and had an angel guarding the gate, and they were put out of it. Perhaps this has been talked about alot already? I've spent much time on this one subject, but perhaps we can have a little go at it again?? Share little bits we've gleened?

Digging

12-16-2010 10:25 PM
Beau Wetini
Me and my boy at the beach!

digging Wrote:
Yes there is some interesting things to think about on that point of heaven on earth. One thing I noticed is the Temple had trees and angels side by side all around on the inside and the priest was to enter that special building to communicate with YHWH. So it would seem to me it's like a spot where heaven meets earth, because trees are on earth and angels in heaven. It also reminds me of the garden of Eden they could speak with God & it was full of trees and had an angel guarding the gate, and they were put out of it. Perhaps this has been talked about alot already? I've spent much time on this one subject, but perhaps we can have a little go at it again?? Share little bits we've glenned?

Digging

Digging...I LOVE your thoughts in this area - I used to read them on Pathways....please continue! :friends::friends::friends:

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

12-16-2010 10:41 PM
digging

Should we start a new topic or continue here??

Digging

12-17-2010 03:43 AM
digging

Well I'll just continue here then.

This same pattern carries to Rev and the new city. Same thing trees, angels, gold and the temple with believers having communication with YHWH.

The city is a cube this also is a most powerful symbol for the earth. Because all things of the phycial world is definded by being three dimentional, have length, height, Width.... Just as the city is mentioned. However the city is not a real city of buildings but it is made of all the righteous children of God whom to him are like beautiful gem stones. The city comes down out of heaven the moment of the resurrection of the firstfruits/bride because thier names have been recorded with him in the book of life.

Remember how the high priest had the breast plate with 12 gem stones and on those stones were the names of the 12 tribes? Wellllll once again if you look at this carefully you will see something else.
The breast plate was carried over his heart and the front plate which was square by the way had a second back plate on his back tied to the front plate. What did that make??? Simular to the city because the 12 stones, 12 names, gold and the shape of a cube if you look at it you see a cube enclosing the HEART of the high priest.....

Jesus said his body was the temple.

YHWH said he will write his law on our hearts, where were the stone tablets kept? In the ark in the most holy = our heart.
There was Gods light that was always there about the ark and the city is to have no night, and we are to let our light shine....

If you think New Jerusalem is heaven how can that be because the Garden of Eden had the tree of life also and Adam and Eve were there.

Digging

12-18-2010 05:58 AM
SoldierOfChrist
Rorschach

Start a new thread about it, feel free to drop me a line

digging Wrote:
Well I'll just continue here then.

This same pattern carries to Rev and the new city. Same thing trees, angels, gold and the temple with believers having communication with YHWH.

The city is a cube this also is a most powerful symbol for the earth. Because all things of the phycial world is definded by being three dimentional, have length, height, Width.... Just as the city is mentioned. However the city is not a real city of buildings but it is made of all the righteous children of God whom to him are like beautiful gem stones. The city comes down out of heaven the moment of the resurrection of the firstfruits/bride because thier names have been recorded with him in the book of life.

Remember how the high priest had the breast plate with 12 gem stones and on those stones were the names of the 12 tribes? Wellllll once again if you look at this carefully you will see something else.
The breast plate was carried over his heart and the front plate which was square by the way had a second back plate on his back tied to the front plate. What did that make??? Simular to the city because the 12 stones, 12 names, gold and the shape of a cube if you look at it you see a cube enclosing the HEART of the high priest.....

Jesus said his body was the temple.

YHWH said he will write his law on our hearts, where were the stone tablets kept? In the ark in the most holy = our heart.
There was Gods light that was always there about the ark and the city is to have no night, and we are to let our light shine....

If you think New Jerusalem is heaven how can that be because the Garden of Eden had the tree of life also and Adam and Eve were there.

Digging

12-21-2010 11:58 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites