Latest News: The Great Trubulation

A new and interesting web site
DCGi70

Group: Registered Plus
A new and interesting web site

I came across this site and it looks interesting. Thought I'd share.
http://jw.value-post.info/

04-15-2010 10:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Willa
Peace, baby!

Group: Moderator
RE: A new and interesting web site

That's an odd site address - but it's the Bible Students forum. Some of those good people are our friends here on this forum too. :love:

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
04-16-2010 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user
RR144
Bible Student

Group: Registered Plus

Willa Wrote:
That's an odd site address - but it's the Bible Students forum. Some of those good people are our friends here on this forum too. :love:

Yes it is an odd site address and makes it that much harder to trace. This is the first I've seen of it. It certainly is not affiliated with the Bible Students Forum or Bible Student Ministries. But after some detective work, I found that the jw.value-post.info is a subdomain of http://www.value-post.info and the person responsible is a Bible Student affiliated with the Chicago Bible Students, never affiliated with the Witnesses.

We are called to be witnesses, not lawyers or judges.

04-16-2010 04:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Willa
Peace, baby!

Group: Moderator

Oh, I see now! There's a link to your forum under the heading, "Friends Links" - that's why I thought it was just a cover page for your site, Rolondo. Thanks for setting the record straight! :thumbup:

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
04-16-2010 04:16 PM
Find all posts by this user

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites