Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
1 Corinthians 11:20-22
Micah

Group: Registered Plus
RE: 1 Corinthians 11:20-22

I think too, that people are forgetting what the Lord's death and resurrection are about. The covenant meal is not just about remembering that Jesus died for us, but where we are going next.

The taking of the bread and wine is the way we accept the invitation to the wedding.

"Liberty is the right of every human creature, as soon as he breathes the vital air; and no human law can deprive him of that right which he derives from the law of nature. -John Wesley

06-03-2010 06:57 PM
Find all posts by this user
ablebodiedman

Micah Wrote:
I think too, that people are forgetting what the Lord's death and resurrection are about. The covenant meal is not just about remembering that Jesus died for us, but where we are going next.

The taking of the bread and wine is the way we accept the invitation to the wedding.

Micah,

I wholeheartedly agree!

Daniel Chapter 11 explains that the covenant will be undermined and yet some who are knowing their God will still prevail in that disgusting circumstance.

I am attempting to resolve your very good question of "where to next" in another thread named; The low plain of Achor.

http://www.paradisecafediscussions.net/s...6#pid73526

Most Christian denominations including the Watchtower Society seem to think they are already there!

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
06-05-2010 03:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Micah

ablebodiedman Wrote:
Most Christian denominations including the Watchtower Society seem to think they are already there!

Already where?

"Liberty is the right of every human creature, as soon as he breathes the vital air; and no human law can deprive him of that right which he derives from the law of nature. -John Wesley

06-05-2010 06:40 PM
Find all posts by this user
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites