Latest News: The Great Trubulation

response to the bride of christ thread
NewTruth

Group: Registered Plus
response to the bride of christ thread

I think the engagement of the Christ and his bride started in 2005 and then the Christ goes off with his father to prepare the house... Then @ the 12th year (midnight) of the new century.. 2012... The marriage takes place.. by the consummation taking place for 7 days.. Then the wedding supper happens. I believe 2001 is the beginning of the Great Trib.. The consummation is before the wedding feast, is it not? The engagement is where the cup is shared and something is given to the bride of value.. This is different than our customs.. Interesting too, how the bride is chosen by the father.. great article Steadfast!

This ofcourse sounds like gobbly gook since I haven't stated the scriptures or the events . I have found that the story of Solomon, Ezra, Nehemiah, Jeremiah, Haggai and others match up timewise.

08-25-2010 01:22 PM
Find all posts by this user
Steadfast

RE: response to the bride of christ thread

NewTruth Wrote:
I think the engagement of the Christ and his bride started in 2005 and then the Christ goes off with his father to prepare the house... Then @ the 12th year (midnight) of the new century.. 2012... The marriage takes place.. by the consummation taking place for 7 days.. Then the wedding supper happens. I believe 2001 is the beginning of the Great Trib.. The consummation is before the wedding feast, is it not? The engagement is where the cup is shared and something is given to the bride of value.. This is different than our customs.. Interesting too, how the bride is chosen by the father.. great article Steadfast!

This ofcourse sounds like gobbly gook since I haven't stated the scriptures or the events . I have found that the story of Solomon, Ezra, Nehemiah, Jeremiah, Haggai and others match up timewise.

Dear New Truth,

Thank you for posting this. :heartbeat: The first question I have is how you arrived at the 2005 date.

Love,

Sis A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wsKcP9J7Cg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO4a9dIAOp4
08-25-2010 01:33 PM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

2005 is the year I was called by Jesus.

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
08-25-2010 07:45 PM
NewTruth

Me too, New H.. It was May of 2005 when a light bulb went on and I worked my way out of the WT after 26 years... Was out by aug. 2005.

Steadfast.. It's a long, long story.. but in 2001 when the towers fell, I have come to believe that they are the modern day tower of Babel.. The belly of the beast... I think that if one adds 3 1/2 years to that, one comes to 2005.. in the end of winter.. (passover time) I also think that Ez. 38 depicts this event... in the US.. the central world power.. What do you think? Ha.. Love to hear some of your thoughts? Are you still a witness?

08-26-2010 12:08 AM
Steadfast

NewTruth Wrote:
Steadfast.. It's a long, long story.. but in 2001 when the towers fell, I have come to believe that they are the modern day tower of Babel.. The belly of the beast... I think that if one adds 3 1/2 years to that, one comes to 2005.. in the end of winter.. (passover time) I also think that Ez. 38 depicts this event... in the US.. the central world power.. What do you think? Ha.. Love to hear some of your thoughts? Are you still a witness?

Dear New Truth,

I understand completely where you are coming from. The WT brainwashed JWs to believe that they are God's organization, and so it is reasonable to believe that they might be the tower of Babel. It took me awhile to wake up (in the org over 35 years), but when I did, I pushed to get disfellowshipped, so I no longer consider myself a JW, but a Christian monotheist.

After I was disfellowshipped, I started to do a lot of research, That research convinced me that JWs are not 'God's organization.' JWs have tried to make themselves exclusive because of the 1914 doctrine, which upon thorough investigation, can easily be proven to be false. What also opened my eyes was studying the seven congregations of Revelation. So, scripturally, JWs are only a denomination among the many of Christianity.

I firmly believe that the New Covenant followers of Messiah are yet to be judged, and when they are, there may be some astounding revelations at that time.

Love,

Sis A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wsKcP9J7Cg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO4a9dIAOp4
08-26-2010 01:48 PM
NewTruth

Hi friends.. I agree, the 1914 thang is easily disproved. For one thing, when Jesus becomes King, alot of things would be taking place from his part.. and the part of the Beast.. as it's a battle to death. You ask a JW what Jesus has been doing since 1914 and they will say, "ahhh, making sure people make it to the hall and read their WT mags." Ha! I would say he would be fighting for the righteous kingdom of God to rule and earth and the evil empire of the Beast to go down..

Steadfast: I can see why you would say that the WT org. is the tower of Babel.. but I would say that the tower would be something with more of an influence on the world.. so I would stick with the World Trade Center.. You were in the borg longer than I.. You must have been in as a child or teenager?

Anja.. You are another testimony of having escaped the WT in 2005. I have heard of others as well. I believe it is a pivotal year..

08-26-2010 08:43 PM
NewTruth

Yes, I wrote my letter of disassociation in Nov. 2005.. If anyone else has a 2005 enlightenment story.. maybe they could post it.. ?

08-27-2010 02:40 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites