Pages (3): « First [1] 2 3 Next > Last »
SOLOMON’S MOUNTAIN (the third temple)
christiancrown

Group: Registered Plus
SOLOMON’S MOUNTAIN (the third temple)

Hello Brothers:thumbsup:

SOLOMON’S MOUNTAIN
(the third temple)
Jehovah God is before you, He will gather back Israel.
God commanded the Children of Israel to build a tabernacle, a Mishkhan, a dwelling place for His Presence, the Shekhinah. And he picked Bez’al-el to start it off.

Exodus 31:1 And Jehovah continued to speak to Moses, saying: 2 “See, I do call by name Bez´al•el the son of U´ri the son of Hur of the tribe of Judah. 3 And I shall fill him with the spirit of God in wisdom and in understanding and in knowledge and in every kind of craftsmanship,
King David had the vision, he longed to build a permanent Sanctuary for the Shekhinah in Jerusalem, but because he was a man of war, it was his son, Solomon, a man of peace, who actually built the first Temple there.
Over four hundred year later God allowed this first Temple to be destroyed by the Babylonians because the Jewish people committed the sins of idolatry, adultery and murder.
A second Temple was built on the same site when the Jews returned from exile seventy years later,
But God did not return to this 2 temple, the Shekhinah did not dwell in this House of God as it did in the first Temple. The second Temple stood for another four hundred years but was destroyed by the Romans.
Now we have come 2,000 years past and are to witness the new mountain of God. The Third Temple.
-------------- ----------------
There is much confusion about the nature of the third temple, but I believe with the Messianic era, one thing seems to be clear from the Scriptures: The Third Temple is not just for the Jews it is for all peoples.
Isaiah 56:6 “And the foreigners that have joined themselves to Jehovah to minister to him and to love the name of Jehovah, in order to become servants to him, all those keeping the sabbath in order not to profane it and laying hold of my covenant,
7 I will also bring them to my holy mountain and make them rejoice inside my house of prayer. Their whole burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be for acceptance upon my altar. For my own house will be called even a house of prayer for all the peoples.”
Isaiah 66:18 “And as regards their works and their thoughts, I am coming in order to collect all the nations and tongues together; and they will have to come and see my glory.”
19 “And I will set among them a sign, and I will send some of those who are escaped to the nations, [to] Tar´shish, Pul, and Lud, those drawing the bow, Tu´bal and Ja´van, the faraway islands, who have not heard a report about me or seen my glory; and they will for certain tell about my glory among the nations.
20 And they will actually bring all YOUR brothers out of all the nations as a gift to Jehovah, on horses and in chariots and in covered wagons and on mules and on swift she-camels, up to my holy mountain, Jerusalem,” Jehovah has said, “just as when the sons of Israel bring the gift in a clean vessel into the house of Jehovah.”
21 “And from them also I shall take some for the priests, for the Levites,” Jehovah has said.
== ========

The passage from Isaiah quoted above, however, says that God will take Levites from the Nations to serve in the Third Temple - priests and guardians that are Not from Aaron's family, Not from Levi's tribe, and Not even from the nation of Israel.
This seems to fit with the passage that calls the Third Temple " For my own house will be called even a house of prayer for all the peoples.”
", but how will this universal Temple actually come about?
Should we be striving to build it ourselves on the Temple Mount, and reinstate animal sacrifices? Would we then all agree who would get to be the Priest?
Would we all agree who would get to be the "High Priest"? These questions are all the more difficult if Priest can be chosen even from other Nations. Is that why there is a tradition that the Third Temple has to descend in fire from Heaven? And what about the extremely sensitive issue of what to do about the two mosques that presently sit on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem?
------- ---------
“Something truly spiritual must be universally accessible. It must be available to anyone, anywhere.”
Jerusalem above is free and accessible to all races and creeds.
As long as we primarily think of the Temple - in the usual religious way –
as a physical building located on a particular mountain in the city of Jerusalem,
it will be impossible to fulfill the Biblical prophecies of the Third Temple.
One the other hand, if we think of the Temple primarily as a Spiritual place, it is much easier to fulfill these prophecies.
In a Spiritual way - as something internal, inside of ourselves, rather than something external, outside of ourselves, the Temple becomes immediately and universally available.

If we sanctify our bodies, hearts and minds, we become holy Temples for our souls, and the Shekhinah dwells in us. In this manner, it is possible for all human beings to attain such an alignment, and thereby 'construct' themselves into spiritual Temples. Likewise, every human being can become a spiritual Levite that guards and protects this Temple, and sings beautiful songs of praise inside it. Any human being can be a spiritual Priest that goes within to perform service in this Temple, or even be a spiritual High Priest that enters into the holy of holies and achieves atonement – a glimpse - with God. As soon as the Temple, Priest and Levi, are taken out of external, literal interpretations that are fixed and limited in space and time, and raised to internal, metaphoric, spiritual interpretations, they immediately become Eternal, Universal and Attainable.

Your Brother George

Well, be assured that the God Jehovah. The One the Jews of old
worshiped - is the very same God that we worship.
And because we worship this God of the Jews,
We cannot be classed as a new movement.
LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

08-29-2010 07:11 PM
Find all posts by this user
ablebodiedman

RE: SOLOMON’S MOUNTAIN (the third temple)

Christiancrown,

Yes, I agree that the third temple is a spiritual one with Jesus Christ as the high priest.

A temple that will not be built by just Jews.

Acts 15:14
Sym´e·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name. 15 And with this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written, 16 ‘After these things I shall return and rebuild the booth of David that is fallen down; and I shall rebuild its ruins and erect it again, 17 in order that those who remain of the men may earnestly seek Jehovah, together with people of all the nations, people who are called by my name, says Jehovah, who is doing these things, 18 known from of old.’

A spiritual temple however, can still be broken into.

Matthew 24:43
“But know one thing, that if the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into.

So was Jesus Christ warning Christians about making certain the Roman Army did not break into the literal temple in Jerusalem?

Or was he talking about a different temple?

Think about it.

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
08-29-2010 09:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ablebodiedman

ablebodiedman Wrote:
Christiancrown,

Yes, I agree that the third temple is a spiritual one with Jesus Christ as the high priest.

A temple that will not be built by just Jews.

Acts 15:14
Sym´e·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name. 15 And with this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written, 16 ‘After these things I shall return and rebuild the booth of David that is fallen down; and I shall rebuild its ruins and erect it again, 17 in order that those who remain of the men may earnestly seek Jehovah, together with people of all the nations, people who are called by my name, says Jehovah, who is doing these things, 18 known from of old.’

A spiritual temple however, can still be broken into.

“But know one thing, that if the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into.

So was Jesus Christ warning Christians about making certain the Roman Army did not break into the literal temple in Jerusalem?

Or was he talking about a different temple?

Think about it.

In Christ

abe

If any one reading this understands that Jesus Christ was not asking Christians to stop the Romans, then what house or temple did he want them to "not allow" the thief to break into?

The way Jesus Christ says this implies an inevitability that might have been averted if Christians stayed awake.

"he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into"

So what is it that Christians will miss because they do not realize that it is coming on their watch.

Matthew 24:15
“Therefore, when YOU catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place, (let the reader use discernment,) 16 then let those in Ju·de´a begin fleeing to the mountains.

The Watchtower Society teaches that this scripture is all about the Romans invading Jerusalem and destroying the literal temple.

If that is true, then was Jesus Christ expecting the "awake" Christians to stop the Romans?

he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into

The alternative is that the house being broken into happens on another watch where it might have been possible to stop the thief.

One thing, that I think every Christian should think about:

But know one thing, that if the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming

Once the disgusting thing is seen however, its too late!

The thief has already broken into the house and standing in a holy place.

The "disgusting thing" therefore has nothing to do with Romans.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
08-30-2010 02:51 PM
Interpretum
This Space For Rent

Hi George

Thanks for your article. I do, however, have to disagree with you on the following:

christiancrown Wrote:
as a physical building located on a particular mountain in the city of Jerusalem,
One the other hand, if we think of the Temple primarily as a Spiritual place, it is much easier to fulfill these prophecies.

You say, "impossible"... but the Bible is full of impossibilities. It was impossible for for Universe to be created. It was impossible for mere slaves to escape Egypt and form their own nation. It was impossible for tiny Israel to escape the onslaught of mighty kings like Sennaccherib. It is impossible the Jews should have preserved their own culture for 2,000 years after they were scattered to the four winds, to the point where they have rebuilt their own nation again.

Perhaps it's not really "impossible"... it just requires the right set of circumstances... like a major war on the scale of Har-Magedon, for instance?

Keep in mind the Third Temple vision (Ezekiel 40 onwards) is given to Ezekiel AFTER the vision of a mysterious war of Gog and Magog (Ezekiel 38), with an alliance of nations including Persia (modern day Iran) the house of Togarmah (Turkey), and some have suggested Rosh (possibly Russia).

The birds of heaven and the beasts of the field are invited to eat the flesh of those invading armies! Do you think that might change things... and make the impossible become possible... when the nations witness this invading army get wiped out?

I think they will suddenly become very EAGER to see a Temple to Jehovah being built!

Besides, there are SIX chapters describing, in exquisite detail, the dimensions of this Temple, the ornaments of this Temple, the explicit sacrifices and rituals... I'd like to see a verse by verse spiritualization :D

Having said that, I do think you are partly right. New Jerusalem is indeed heavenly... at first. But in Revelation 21 it comes down out of heaven, until it becomes... Jerusalem!

So New Jerusalem being spiritual is right, but only 2/3rds of the story.

Jerusalem was originally physical, but was desolated by Jehovah, with Him taking New Jerusalem.

The final part of that story is... New Jerusalem comes down, and becomes Jerusalem, once again... a physical city, populated by the ones who deserved to inhabit it, namely the ones who were faithful to Christ... such as the apostles. (After all, it's their names on the foundation stones!)

Of course, we should bear in mind that Revelation 20 is a word picture, summing up all the prophecies upon Jerusalem in the Old Testament and showing pictorially their complete fulfillment.

Only when New Jerusalem BECOMES Jerusalem again, are the Old AND New Testament prophecies fulfilled, and Jehovah can truly say, "They have come to pass!" (21:6)

Also, one quick thing... I suspect the prophecy of Isaiah 66 is a reference to the Second Temple, not the Third. Zion, the New Jerusalem, started to be born in the 1st century, and came out of her mother's womb, as it were... in 66AD, when she separated finally from Old Jerusalem.

My Blog: The Prophetic Word

Latest post: Daniel 9 And The Seventy (70) Weeks - How Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy was fulfilled.
08-31-2010 10:07 PM
christiancrown

Interpretum Wrote:
Hi George

Thanks for your article. I do, however, have to disagree with you on the following:

christiancrown Wrote:

You say, "impossible"... but the Bible is full of impossibilities. It was impossible for for Universe to be created. It was impossible for mere slaves to escape Egypt and form their own nation. It was impossible for tiny Israel to escape the onslaught of mighty kings like Sennaccherib. It is impossible the Jews should have preserved their own culture for 2,000 years after they were scattered to the four winds, to the point where they have rebuilt their own nation again.

Perhaps it's not really "impossible"... it just requires the right set of circumstances... like a major war on the scale of Har-Magedon, for instance?

Keep in mind the Third Temple vision (Ezekiel 40 onwards) is given to Ezekiel AFTER the vision of a mysterious war of Gog and Magog (Ezekiel 38), with an alliance of nations including Persia (modern day Iran) the house of Togarmah (Turkey), and some have suggested Rosh (possibly Russia).

The birds of heaven and the beasts of the field are invited to eat the flesh of those invading armies! Do you think that might change things... and make the impossible become possible... when the nations witness this invading army get wiped out?

I think they will suddenly become very EAGER to see a Temple to Jehovah being built!

Besides, there are SIX chapters describing, in exquisite detail, the dimensions of this Temple, the ornaments of this Temple, the explicit sacrifices and rituals... I'd like to see a verse by verse spiritualization :D

Having said that, I do think you are partly right. New Jerusalem is indeed heavenly... at first. But in Revelation 21 it comes down out of heaven, until it becomes... Jerusalem!

So New Jerusalem being spiritual is right, but only 2/3rds of the story.

Jerusalem was originally physical, but was desolated by Jehovah, with Him taking New Jerusalem.

The final part of that story is... New Jerusalem comes down, and becomes Jerusalem, once again... a physical city, populated by the ones who deserved to inhabit it, namely the ones who were faithful to Christ... such as the apostles. (After all, it's their names on the foundation stones!)

Of course, we should bear in mind that Revelation 20 is a word picture, summing up all the prophecies upon Jerusalem in the Old Testament and showing pictorially their complete fulfillment.

Only when New Jerusalem BECOMES Jerusalem again, are the Old AND New Testament prophecies fulfilled, and Jehovah can truly say, "They have come to pass!" (21:6)

Also, one quick thing... I suspect the prophecy of Isaiah 66 is a reference to the Second Temple, not the Third. Zion, the New Jerusalem, started to be born in the 1st century, and came out of her mother's womb, as it were... in 66AD, when she separated finally from Old Jerusalem.

Hi Interpretum, Does this bright Future have to come about only according to the script and scenario prophesied in the messianic visions of my/your favorite religion or belief-system? If we reached the Future in a way I didn't expect or anticipate, would I be able to realize that I am living right now in the bright Present , and accept and appreciate this fact? its possible to know and predict how the world will achieve the messianic transformation into the paradise we are all hoping for. I am deluded if I believe that I can predict all that the future will bring, and especially if I think that I have the only recipe for the future that will be when Messiah comes. I am merely presenting how man on his part may transform and transport himself to a spiritual place Now in the present.

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

09-01-2010 06:00 PM
christiancrown

Hello Brothers,

The Temple below.
Exodus 38:21 The following are the things inventoried of the tabernacle, the tabernacle of the Testimony, which was inventoried at the command of Moses, as the service of the Levites under the guidance of Ith´a•mar the son of Aaron the priest.
That is why the Scriptures say Psalms 26:8 Jehovah, I have loved the dwelling of your house
And the place of the residing of your glory.

Thus, the Temple is precisely aligned with the Place where God's Glory dwells.
This implies that the Temple below is precisely aligned with the Temple above, as it says, Exodus 15:17 You will bring them and plant them in the mountain of your inheritance,
An established place that you have made ready for you to inhabit, O Jehovah,
A sanctuary, O Jehovah, that your hands have established.
18 Jehovah will rule as king to time indefinite, even forever.

The Temple above - is a spiritual Place where God's Shekhinah, His Glory, always rests and dwells. The other Temple below - is a physical habitation that has a particular place in time and space. The Temple below is understood to be the temporary 'body' of the Temple above which is its eternal 'soul'. When the two are precisely aligned, the Shekhinah has a dwelling place on the physical plane, in the realm of time and space.This is the main purpose of creation, to make a dwelling place for God in the lower realms. Indeed, the following teaches that the building of the Temple parallels and is equal to the creation of the world:
Proverbs 3:19 Jehovah himself in wisdom founded the earth. He solidly fixed the heavens in discernment.
Exodus 31:2 “See, I do call by name Bez´al•el the son of U´ri the son of Hur of the tribe of Judah. 3 And I shall fill him with the spirit of God in wisdom and in understanding and in knowledge and in every kind of craftsmanship,
The temple is equal to the entire world and parallel to the formation of Adam.
Proverbs 24:3). Because Bez´al•el, the builder of the Temple below, had his body aligned with his soul, the house he built was aligned with its 'soul', that is, the Spiritual Temple above. The proof of this alignment is that he was divinely inspired - filled with the spirit of God, with wisdom, understanding and knowledge. Bez´al•el was able to build a dwelling place for the Shekhinah because he was a dwelling place for the Shekhinah.
In the Third Temple this alignment will be so complete that the Temple above will not just influence the Temple below, it will spread down to it in such a way that there will no longer be two different dwelling places for the Shekhinah, only one:
When this time comes, ignorance will cease to exist in the world, as all hearts will be filled with wisdom. Divine inspiration will be poured out over all flesh in such a manner that all mankind will attain it without any difficulty, as the prophet said in Jehovah’s name
Joel 3:1 “For, look! in those days and in that time, when I shall bring back the captive ones of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also collect together all the nations and bring them down to the low plain of Je•hosh´a•phat; and I will put myself on judgment with them there on account of my people and my inheritance Israel, whom they scattered among the nations; and they apportioned out my own land.
Certainly, the main concept of the holy - and the Sanctuary, and the dwelling of God's Shekhinah - is the human being. That is, if a person makes himself properly holy by keeping all the commands of Jesus, ...such a person himself is actually the Sanctuary, and God, Jehovah, is inside of him.
Exodus 25:8 And they must make a sanctuary for me, as I must tabernacle in the midst of them.
Isaiah 2:2 And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it all the nations must stream. 3 And many peoples will certainly go and say: “Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths.” For out of Zion law will go forth, and the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem.

Your brother in Christ
George

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

09-01-2010 06:02 PM
christiancrown

Hello Brothers
The Heavenly Temple is mentioned in a number of places in our Bible.
Hebrews 12:22 But YOU have approached a Mount Zion and a city of [the] living God, heavenly Jerusalem, and myriads of angels,
There is then a Heavenly Jerusalem.

1Corinthians 3:16 Do YOU not know that YOU people are God’s temple, and that the spirit of God dwells in YOU? 17 If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] YOU people are.
Exodus 26:6 And you must make fifty hooks of gold and join the tent cloths one to the other by means of the hooks, and it must become one tabernacle.
Psalms 46:5 God is in the midst of [the city]; it will not be made to totter.
God will help it at the appearance of morning.
This holy Structure was created before the universe. For it is from this House that all created beings receive their power and sustenance. This is the Temple that Ezekiel saw in his vision, and it is the prototype of the Third Temple, which will be an actual physical structure in this world.
Does the Third Temple come down ready made and complete from Heaven
Exodus 15:17 You will bring them and plant them in the mountain of your inheritance,
An established place that you have made ready for you to inhabit, O Jehovah,
A sanctuary, O Jehovah, that your hands have established.

The Third Temple is the work of God’s hands. The two structures will align and be united as one, and not separate from each other. The Divine Presence will thus dwell in it with complete revelation.
Psalms 122:3 Jerusalem is one that is built like a city
That has been joined together in oneness,

Your brother in Christ
George

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

09-04-2010 01:35 AM
Jan Kosonen

Hi Brothers and Sisters,
I've too been thinking a lot about Jerusalem and a possible physical third temple. I'm encouraged that more and more christians are coming to simmilar conclusions.

Your brother Jan

09-04-2010 05:10 AM
christiancrown

Hi Brothers,

Lifting of the veil
Reuniting with the holy spirit

Exodus 25:8 And they must make a sanctuary for me, as I must tabernacle in the midst of them.
Exodus 25:22 And I will present myself to you there and speak with you from above the cover, from between the two cherubs that are upon the ark of the testimony, even all that I shall command you for the sons of Israel.

What is the big picture here.

God can not be in the presence of sin.

Still the love He holds in His heart towards man is boundless. And, like any Lover, He does not want to be separated from His beloved.

Even if He could no longer walk with man as He did in the garden with Adam, He devised a plan that would enable Him to at least live among His people.

But, any unclean thing that enters into the presence of the Lord will perish. That was the purpose of the veil.

It separated the temple of meeting from the Ark of the Covenant. It kept God's people from His Holy presence.
Exodus 26:33 And you must put the curtain under the hooks and bring the ark of the testimony there within the curtain; and the curtain must make a division for YOU between the Holy and the Most Holy.
The veil was created to keep the Israelites, God's chosen people, away from His Holy Spirit.
But God could not bare you living your entire life, never being allowed into His presence for yourself.
So, God devised an even better plan. But, it called for an even bigger sacrifice.
Hebrews 9:8 Thus the holy spirit makes it plain that the way into the holy place had not yet been made manifest while the first tent was standing.
Hebrews 9:9 This very [tent] is an illustration for the appointed time that is now here, and in keeping with it both gifts and sacrifices are offered. However, these are not able to make the [man] doing sacred service perfect as respects his conscience, 10 but have to do only with foods and drinks and various baptisms. They were legal requirements pertaining to the flesh and were imposed until the appointed time to set things straight.
11 However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have come to pass, through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation,
12 he entered, no, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time into the holy place and obtained an everlasting deliverance [for us].
God has been devising a "better system" to cleanse you of all unrighteousness. The perfect plan to make you able to commune with Him once again.

The Holy Tabernacle was a symbol of the final manifestation of that plan that was hidden in Jesus Hebrews 9:9. A final sacrifice that would bring all other blood sacrifices to a close. One that would finally allow you to go beyond the veil for yourself.
Matthew 27:50 Again Jesus cried out with a loud voice, and yielded up [his] spirit.
51 And, look! the curtain of the sanctuary was rent in two, from top to bottom, and the earth quaked, and the rock-masses were split.

The very instant that Jesus died, the veil that separated you from the Holy Spirit of God was ripped open from top to bottom!

Now, through Jesus' blood offering, you are finally worthy to be in God's presence.
Yours in Christ
George

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

09-11-2010 05:28 PM
christiancrown

christiancrown Wrote:
Hi Brothers,

Lifting of the veil
Reuniting with the holy spirit

Exodus 25:22 And I will present myself to you there and speak with you from above the cover, from between the two cherubs that are upon the ark of the testimony, even all that I shall command you for the sons of Israel.

What is the big picture here.

God can not be in the presence of sin.

Still the love He holds in His heart towards man is boundless. And, like any Lover, He does not want to be separated from His beloved.

Even if He could no longer walk with man as He did in the garden with Adam, He devised a plan that would enable Him to at least live among His people.

But, any unclean thing that enters into the presence of the Lord will perish. That was the purpose of the veil.

It separated the temple of meeting from the Ark of the Covenant. It kept God's people from His Holy presence.
Exodus 26:33 And you must put the curtain under the hooks and bring the ark of the testimony there within the curtain; and the curtain must make a division for YOU between the Holy and the Most Holy.
The veil was created to keep the Israelites, God's chosen people, away from His Holy Spirit.
But God could not bare you living your entire life, never being allowed into His presence for yourself.
So, God devised an even better plan. But, it called for an even bigger sacrifice.
Hebrews 9:8 Thus the holy spirit makes it plain that the way into the holy place had not yet been made manifest while the first tent was standing.
Hebrews 9:9 This very [tent] is an illustration for the appointed time that is now here, and in keeping with it both gifts and sacrifices are offered. However, these are not able to make the [man] doing sacred service perfect as respects his conscience, 10 but have to do only with foods and drinks and various baptisms. They were legal requirements pertaining to the flesh and were imposed until the appointed time to set things straight.
11 However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have come to pass, through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation,
12 he entered, no, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time into the holy place and obtained an everlasting deliverance [for us].
God has been devising a "better system" to cleanse you of all unrighteousness. The perfect plan to make you able to commune with Him once again.

The Holy Tabernacle was a symbol of the final manifestation of that plan that was hidden in Jesus Hebrews 9:9. A final sacrifice that would bring all other blood sacrifices to a close. One that would finally allow you to go beyond the veil for yourself.
Matthew 27:50 Again Jesus cried out with a loud voice, and yielded up [his] spirit.
51 And, look! the curtain of the sanctuary was rent in two, from top to bottom, and the earth quaked, and the rock-masses were split.

The very instant that Jesus died, the veil that separated you from the Holy Spirit of God was ripped open from top to bottom!

Now, through Jesus' blood offering, you are finally worthy to be in God's presence.
Yours in Christ
George

Hello Brothers
He was given the Morning Star
Matthew 24:27 For just as the lightning comes out of eastern parts and shines over to western parts, so the presence of the Son of man will be.
Ezekiel 43:1 Then he made me go to the gate, the gate that is facing toward the east. 2 And, look! the glory of the God of Israel was coming from the direction of the east, and his voice was like the voice of vast waters; and the earth itself shone because of his glory. 3 And it was like the appearance of the vision that I had seen, like the vision that I saw when I came to bring the city to ruin; and there were appearances like the appearance that I saw by the river Che´bar, and I went falling upon my face.
4 And the glory of Jehovah itself came into the House by way of the gate the front of which was toward the east. 5 And a spirit proceeded to raise me up and bring me into the inner courtyard, and, look! the House had become full of the glory of Jehovah. 6 And I began to hear someone speaking to me out of the House, and [the] man himself had come to be standing beside me. 7 And He went on to say to me:
“Son of man, [this is] the place of my throne and the place of the soles of my feet, where I shall reside in the midst of the sons of Israel to time indefinite; and no more will they, the house of Israel, defile my holy name, they and their kings, by their fornication and by the carcasses of their kings at their death,
In your minds there is the temple facing east it starts from within us.
For it was Christ's sacrifice that opened The Way for us brothers to commune with God:
Hebrews 10:19 Therefore, brothers, since we have boldness for the way of entry into the holy place by the blood of Jesus, 20 which he inaugurated for us as a new and living way through the curtain, that is, his flesh, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22 let us approach with true hearts in the full assurance of faith, having had our hearts sprinkled from a wicked conscience and our bodies bathed with clean water. 23 Let us hold fast the public declaration of our hope without wavering, for he is faithful that promised. 24 And let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works, 25 not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as YOU behold the day drawing near.
26 For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left, 27 but [there is] a certain fearful expectation of judgment and [there is] a fiery jealousy that is going to consume those in opposition.
1 Corinthians 13:12 For at present we see in hazy outline by means of a metal mirror, but then it will be face to face. At present I know partially, but then I shall know accurately even as I am accurately known.

Your brother in Christ
George

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

09-15-2010 03:02 PM
ablebodiedman

christiancrown,

Quote:
Ezekiel 43:1 Then he made me go to the gate, the gate that is facing toward the east. 2 And, look! the glory of the God of Israel was coming from the direction of the east, and his voice was like the voice of vast waters; and the earth itself shone because of his glory. 3 And it was like the appearance of the vision that I had seen, like the vision that I saw when I came to bring the city to ruin; and there were appearances like the appearance that I saw by the river Che´bar, and I went falling upon my face.

Do you think this might have anything to do with the Euprates River drying up to make way for the kings from the east?

Either case, what is described above may be what "every eye will see" when Jesus Christ comes on the clouds.

Quote:
no more will they, the house of Israel, defile my holy name, they and their kings, by their fornication and by the carcasses of their kings at their death,

Could these be the carcasses where the eagle (vultures) is that Jesus Christ mentioned in the Gospels?

Ezekiel goes on to say that removing these carcasses is a requirement before the temple can be established.

I wonder if they are the same kings which represent the ten horns of the wild beast in Revelation.

It is these kings that the faithful slave battle with.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
09-15-2010 03:44 PM
christiancrown

ablebodiedman Wrote:
christiancrown,

Quote:

Do you think this might have anything to do with the Euprates River drying up to make way for the kings from the east?

Either case, what is described above may be what "every eye will see" when Jesus Christ comes on the clouds.

Quote:
no more will they, the house of Israel, defile my holy name, they and their kings, by their fornication and by the carcasses of their kings at their death,

Could these be the carcasses where the eagle (vultures) is that Jesus Christ mentioned in the Gospels?

Ezekiel goes on to say that removing these carcasses is a requirement before the temple can be established.

I wonder if they are the same kings which represent the ten horns of the wild beast in Revelation.

It is these kings that the faithful slave battle with.

In Christ

abe

Hello Abe,
Yes this generation has the capacity and ability to see all the end time events unfolding. "every eye will see"
Like the current drying up of the Euprates River, is right on time,
Revelation 16:12 And the sixth one poured out his bowl upon the great river Eu•phra´tes, and its water was dried up, that the way might be prepared for the kings from the rising of the sun.

In the End Times, the "great river, the Euphrates & its water must be dried up".
This could be because of the Anatolia Dam Project of 22 dams in southeastern Turkey which began in the late 1980's & is projected to be completed by 2010.
Any 1 of the 22 dams already being built have the capability of literally "drying up" the Euphrates River

This awesome coming event will occur so "that the way might be prepared for the kings of the east" to move westward through the Mid- east & into the Holy Land. So all the kings can gather

Revelation16:16 And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Har–Ma•ged´on.
Your brother in Christ
George

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

09-17-2010 04:51 PM
christiancrown

Hello Brothers

Just in case you weren’t quite sure whether we were in the end times, We now learn that the Euphrates river is drying up.
I think it’s clear to many Christians that we are in the end-times.
Is it the vial being poured out by the sixth angel?
The Euphrates is drying up. Strangled by the water policies of Iraq’s neighbors, Turkey and Syria;
The river is significantly smaller than it was just a few years ago.
Some officials worry that it could soon be half of what it is now.
It is prophesied that the Euphrates will dry up in preparation for the Battle of Armageddon.
Revelation 16:12 And the sixth one poured out his bowl upon the great river Eu•phra´tes, and its water was dried up, that the way might be prepared for the kings from the rising of the sun.

It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet,
Revelation 9:14 say to the sixth angel, who had the trumpet: “Untie the four angels that are bound at the great river Eu•phra´tes.” 15 And the four angels were untied, who have been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, to kill a third of the men.
16 And the number of the armies of cavalry was two myriads of myriads: I heard the number of them. (The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million)
Your Brother
George

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

09-22-2010 02:46 PM
ablebodiedman

christiancrown Wrote:
Hello Brothers

Just in case you weren’t quite sure whether we were in the end times, We now learn that the Euphrates river is drying up.
The Euphrates is drying up. Strangled by the water policies of Iraq’s neighbors, Turkey and Syria;
The river is significantly smaller than it was just a few years ago.
Some officials worry that it could soon be half of what it is now.
It is prophesied that the Euphrates will dry up in preparation for the Battle of Armageddon.

It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet,
Revelation 9:14 say to the sixth angel, who had the trumpet: “Untie the four angels that are bound at the great river Eu•phra´tes.” 15 And the four angels were untied, who have been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, to kill a third of the men.
16 And the number of the armies of cavalry was two myriads of myriads: I heard the number of them. (The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million)
Your Brother
George

christiancrown,

Notice in the following that a thousand thousand are ministering.

Yet, ten thousand times ten thousand are standing before him.

What are they doing?

Waiting?

For what?

Daniel 7
“I kept on beholding until there were thrones placed and the Ancient of Days sat down. His clothing was white just like snow, and the hair of his head was like clean wool. His throne was flames of fire; its wheels were a burning fire. 10 There was a stream of fire flowing and going out from before him. There were a thousand thousands that kept ministering to him, and ten thousand times ten thousand that kept standing right before him. The Court took its seat, and there were books that were opened.

The scrolls to be opened? - (see Revelation Chapter 20.)

Daniel 7:26
And the Court itself proceeded to sit, and his own rulership they finally took away, in order to annihilate [him] and to destroy [him] totally.

His rulership was taken away.

and given to the holy ones.

So what was "he" ruling?

Christianity, Jesus Christs Kingdom?

We will find out when the 7th seal is opened.

and the 7th trumpet is blown:

Revelation 11:15
And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying: “The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.”

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
09-22-2010 03:34 PM
Prodigal Son

christiancrown Wrote:

For all of you hard-core Bible literalists, there are MANY rivers drying up. We're in the midst of a major climate change! I think the drying up of the Aral Sea is a bit more significant....

Aral Sea Almost DRIED UP: UN Chief Calls It 'Shocking Disaster'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/04...24697.html

I gotta go now, there's a seven-headed dragon trying to bust down my back door! :shocked:

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?" ~1 Corinthians 6:19
09-22-2010 06:32 PM
Pages (3): « First [1] 2 3 Next > Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites