Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 [2] 3 Next > Last »
SOLOMON’S MOUNTAIN (the third temple)
ablebodiedman

Group: Registered Plus
RE: SOLOMON’S MOUNTAIN (the third temple)

Jeremiah 4

25 I looked, and there were no people;
every bird in the sky had flown away.

26 I looked, and the fruitful land was a desert;
all its towns lay in ruins
before the LORD, before his fierce anger.

27 This is what the LORD says:
"The whole land will be ruined,
though I will not destroy it completely.

28 Therefore the earth will mourn
and the heavens above grow dark,
because I have spoken and will not relent,
I have decided and will not turn back."

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
09-22-2010 07:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Prodigal Son

wow abe, besides the fact that you have a scripture for everything, aren't you sick of [edited out by admin.] yet? Watchtower religion is built on [edited out by admin]. Why continue the error? Don't you KNOW your heavenly Father? Why not get your head out of ancient Jewish fables and into the Love of Christ?

By the way, nice to see you at JWN. :drinking: I love the place.

Peace,
Jimmy C.

[admin. note to Jimmy C.: blasphemy is not permitted]

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?" ~1 Corinthians 6:19
09-23-2010 12:33 AM
Find all posts by this user
e-magine
Disciple of Newness

I believe what is happening to our Earth as well as the other planets, will be a wonderful thing, awe inspiring! It will be a cosmic wide change for the better effecting all living creatures with a DNA code. Im looking foward to that "change, in a twinkling of an eye".
I refuse to live in fear of the change. :heartbeat:

Henry Ward Beecher-1872 Preacher of Plymouth Church, Brooklyn, in his home later bought by C.H. Russell.
He is looking at the Brooklyn Bridge,,,, is it the way into, or, out of Brooklyn for you?
09-23-2010 10:28 AM
ablebodiedman

Prodigal Son Wrote:
wow abe, besides the fact that you have a scripture for everything, aren't you sick of [edited out by admin.] yet? Watchtower religion is built on [edited out by admin]. Why continue the error? Don't you KNOW your heavenly Father? Why not get your head out of ancient Jewish fables and into the Love of Christ?

By the way, nice to see you at JWN. :drinking: I love the place.

Peace,
Jimmy C.

[admin. note to Jimmy C.: blasphemy is not permitted]

Prodigal son,

Don't know exactly what you said however, I do believe those ancient scriptures. They foretold Jesus Christ and I also believe they foretold what would happen at the end.

The bible shows that the wicked will be removed.

I look around at what I see happening in the world and what I see seems entirely wicked.

What you posted about the Aral sea is a testimony to that.

Further to that, people who claim to be working toward righteousness in the Watchtower are mostly hypocrites. They prefer to believe the lies.

The rest of organized Christianity is no better.

So who is going to be saved?

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
09-23-2010 12:12 PM
Prodigal Son

ablebodiedman Wrote:
Prodigal son,

Don't know exactly what you said

It doesn't matter. I can tell you that it wasn't "blasphemy" ...unless you worship a book.

This place has gone COMPLETELY off the deep Pharisee end....

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?" ~1 Corinthians 6:19
09-23-2010 02:00 PM
christiancrown

Prodigal Son Wrote:

christiancrown Wrote:
Just in case you weren’t quite sure whether we were in the end times, We now learn that the Euphrates river is drying up.
I think it’s clear to many Christians that we are in the end-times.
Is it the vial being poured out by the sixth angel?

For all of you hard-core Bible literalists, there are MANY rivers drying up. We're in the midst of a major climate change! I think the drying up of the Aral Sea is a bit more significant....

Aral Sea Almost DRIED UP: UN Chief Calls It 'Shocking Disaster'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/04...24697.html

I gotta go now, there's a seven-headed dragon trying to bust down my back door! :shocked:

Hello Prodigal Son
Thanks for your insights Brother. It’s a worrying Observation.

Your Brother

Well, be assured that the God Jehovah. The One the Jews of old
worshiped - is the very same God that we worship.
And because we worship this God of the Jews,
We cannot be classed as a new movement.
LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

09-23-2010 02:41 PM
ablebodiedman

Prodigal Son Wrote:

ablebodiedman Wrote:
Prodigal son,

Don't know exactly what you said

It doesn't matter. I can tell you that it wasn't "blasphemy" ...unless you worship a book.

This place has gone COMPLETELY off the deep Pharisee end....

Prodigal son,

Well, the mission statement for the forum is Bible Research.

I have found that it is indeed a great tool to measure what I see going on around me.

What is the alternative?

Other books.

Mayan Calenders.

Science.

Secular Governments.

Humanists.

Conspiracy theorists.

Psychics.

I have looked at those things and tried to measure what I see actually happening through what they say.

The answers they have are not as satisfying or measurable as the ones I see in the bible.

They do however, seem to point towards a similar future.

Something very significant is going to happen.

So whats new.

The bible says the same thing and gives evidence for the reasons why and prophecies which show how.

By comparison the alternative foundations for what we should be concerned with seem very mundane.

The bible clearly points to a much better foundation which has far more credible evidences.

I believe that foundation really is Jesus Christ.

What he said would happen is really happening!

If we want to be a part of that significant change that all the alternatives are also pointing towards then we should do what he says.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
09-23-2010 03:01 PM
gogh
Participator

Group: Moderator

Simpleton's Guide: Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c77emSJzz...re=related

Obama's "National Ocean Council" Power Grab

a quote: "Because of the decades of difficulty that the collectivists have had trying to ratify the Law Of Sea Treaty (LOST), Obama is sneaking it in through the back door, by way of this Executive Order establishing the Council. Because LOST is a treaty,..."

http://www.informationliberation.com/index.php?id=31564

It seems the United Nations is growing in power and control...globally?

:coffeeread:

(update):

US House puts oceans, coasts under UN: Senate vote will seal the
deal

http://www.boogai.net/top-story/breaking...-the-deal/

:coffeeread:

"......."This is my Son, whom I have chosen. Keep listening to him!" Luke 9:35
09-23-2010 04:18 PM
christiancrown

Hello Brothers,

Have you ever said, “Now what would Jesus have thought in my situation?” The truth is, you can think with his thoughts!
The Bible says that through the new blood covenant in Christ, 1 Cor 11.25 He did likewise respecting the cup also, after he had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood. Keep doing this, as often as YOU drink it, in remembrance of me.”

God gives us a new heart and a new spirit,
and the Spirit He gives us is His own.

Ezekiel 36:26 And I will give YOU a new heart, and a new spirit I shall put inside YOU, and I will take away the heart of stone from YOUR flesh and give YOU a heart of flesh. 27 And my spirit I shall put inside YOU, and I will act so that in my regulations YOU will walk, and my judicial decisions YOU will keep and actually carry out.

It states even more emphatically in … First Corinthians 2:16 For “who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, that he may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ.

Christ the Messiah and hold the
Thoughts, feelings and purposes of His heart.
Jesus has made arrangements for each of us to be filled with life by putting His own mind in us.
So the question is not do we have the mind of Christ,
it’s
are we flowing in the mind of Christ?
If not, then why not?
if a person is thinking according to the mind of Christ, his thoughts will be positive.
God is positive, and if you and I want to flow in and with Him, we must get on the same
wavelength and begin to think positively.
Amos 3: 3 “‘Will two walk together unless they have met by appointment?

Can two people walk together without
agreeing on the direction?

Your brother in Christ
George

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

09-24-2010 03:33 PM
Prodigal Son

ablebodiedman Wrote:
Well, the mission statement for the forum is Bible Research.

Yes, and all is well until a Bible flaw is exposed, then it gets deleted.

[admin. note: It wasn't a bible flaw that was deleted, Jimmy. It was your blasphemously casting aspersion on God's character.]

Quote:
I have found that it is indeed a great tool to measure what I see going on around me.[

That's fine, but if you want to hang on every word of prophecy as if its breathed from God's lungs and promote never-ending fear just like the Watchtower, then please explain when you think the following prophecies were fulfilled, just to mention a FEW...

Isaiah 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Ezekiel 29:10-11 Behold, therefore I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Syene even unto the border of Ethiopia. No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited forty years.

Isaiah 19:4-5 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts. And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river [NILE] shall be wasted and dried up.

Isaiah 19:18 In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the LORD of hosts; one shall be called, The city of destruction.

Ezekiel 26:4 . 4 And they will certainly bring the walls of Tyre to ruin and tear down her towers, and I will scrape her dust away from her and make her a shining, bare surface of a crag. 5 A drying yard for dragnets is what she will become in the midst of the sea.’

Deuteronomy 18:21 And in case you should say in your heart: “How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken?” 22 when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him.’

So which prophecies came from God and which didn't, can you tell us abe?

09-25-2010 10:37 AM
Prodigal Son

Admin, if you want to keep worshiping the god of the OT that commands rape, incest, and murder, and goes from being merciful to angry an average of twice per chapter, that's fine, but don't call me a blasphemer just because I don't believe in your god. The God I know is the One Jesus told us about, that has every hair on our heads numbered and is grieved by the fall of a sparrow. You're about as Christian as the Watchtower.

I'm done here. Take care everyone.

Peace,
Jimmy C.

[admin. note to Jimmy: Your perception of the OT is very twisted. I don't think you yet know God or his son, Jesus. Hope you find them soon. Take care of yourself.]

09-25-2010 01:07 PM
ablebodiedman

Prodigal son,

I believe that many of the Old Testament prophecies which have not yet been fulfilled will indeed be fulfilled in the future.

For instance, you will find old testament scripture which tell God's people to flee out of Babylon.

To this day I can find NO historical account of that actually happening to the ancient city.

The Book of Revelation however, echo's the same sentiment.

I can only conclude that the Old Testament prophecy has yet to be fulfilled.

Also an enormous number of Christians believe that the 70 week prophecy in Daniel was fulfilled a very long time ago.

I have already given convincing evidences that it also has yet to be completely fulfilled.

So if you discern that some Old Testament prophecies cannot be explained then evidence does exist that many of them are still future.

The bible does indeed say that the Euphrates River will dry up and it is literally drying up.

This seemed to provoke your responses.

Do you find it objectionable that a bible prophecy may be fulfilled in your own lifetime?

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
09-25-2010 01:28 PM
christiancrown

Hello Brothers,

Our innermost desire is to converse with Jehovah God.
To commune at his tabernacle. The Third Temple.

Psalms 84:1 How lovely your grand tabernacle is,
O Jehovah of armies!
2 My soul has yearned and also pined away for the courtyards of Jehovah.
My own heart and my very flesh cry out joyfully to the living God.

The dwelling place of God, the first Temple, the building in Jerusalem where God's Shekinah glory was made manifest. In the holy of holies within the Temple was a strange and mysterious light which marked the presence of God. Into that holy place, no Israelite was permitted to enter that holy place except the high priest, and he only once a year, and only then under the most rigorous of rituals. When the Israelites came into the Temple, though they could not physically enter the holy of holies to be in the presence of God there, there is no question but that, in their hearts and minds, as they appreciated and understood the truth pictured by their sacrifices and other things, they entered in spirit into the holy of holies. This is what the psalmist is now singing about: "O the joy of having God living in me!"

When we, as Christians, talk about the dwelling place of God.
We learn from the New Testament that we are talking about our bodies.
Paul says in First Corinthians 6 that our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit who lives within us. Therefore, we can read the words of this psalm and take them as an expression of the excitement that comes because of the presence of God in our bodies.
It is possible that you may have God in your life through Jesus Christ and still not have these things true of you. Because they are made available only by faith. It is as you believe that God is at work in your life and ready to do these things, and you expect him to act this way, that they occur. It is possible for us to have become Christians, but not to be the Christian that we have become. This psalm is written to urge us on to that, and to explain it all to us.
The first thing the Psalmist sees is an inner beauty that God creates by his presence: "How lovely is your dwelling place. why he's excited about being in the presence of God. The first is the inner beauty God creates by his presence. "How lovely is your dwelling place, O God." The place where God lives, the heart where God dwells, becomes a lovely place, a beautiful spot.
The Apostle Paul, in Ephesians, prays that Christ "may make his home in your hearts by faith" 17 to have the Christ dwell through [YOUR] faith in YOUR hearts with love; that YOU may be rooted and established on the foundation,
Because that heart will then always be a lovely place. The character of that heart is changed, when God is living in you. You will become a beautiful person in the truest sense of that thought.

In Christ
George

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

09-29-2010 04:08 PM
christiancrown

Beast from the East

Hello Brothers

I have been discussing the Holy temple in the new kingdom and how it rises, but as the temple gets brighter and clearer so does
It’s balance
It’s counterpart. The other side.

The traditional view teaches that the Antichrist will be of Roman (European) origin based on a few prophetic passages of the Bible. Our view is that in Daniel which at first glance appear to point to the Antichrist as a Roman, whereas we also find passages in other prophets like Isaiah, Ezekiel and Micah where we find titles and attributes that point to a Middle Eastern, not a Roman Antichrist.

In the Old or First Testament we find, Daniel receiving a prophecy from God revealing that the Antichrist will confirm a treaty guaranteeing Israel’s security.
Then, after 3 ½ years, the Antichrist will set himself up in the Jewish Temple and proclaim that he is God. This abomination will initiate the Great Tribulation which will last 3 ½ years.
At the end of the Great Tribulation, Christ will return, establish His Kingdom on earth and destroy the Antichrist. First, the Antichrist will be Israel’s protector before he attempts to destroy everyone who refuses to worship him.
Daniel referred to the Antichrist as "the leader who will come, the little horn, the beast and the stern faced king."
In Daniel 11, he also referred to the Antichrist as the king of the North.
The king of the North and the land of the North is what Jeremiah called the territory of Assyria and Babylon.
The fourth beast of Daniel 7 and the composite beast of Revelation 13 are
the key to understanding the rise and dominion of the Antichrist and his political kingdom.

With what is revealed in the Second Testament we can know from where the Antichrist will come. Jesus, John and Paul spoke about the Antichrist. Jesus called the Antichrist 'the abomination that causes desolation.' Paul called the Antichrist 'the man of lawlessness' and 'the lawless one.' Please consider the words of Paul, his prediction of the future Antichrist and the power behind him.
2 Thessalonians 2:9 But the lawless one’s presence is according to the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and portents 10 and with every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth that they might be saved. 11 So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie, 12 in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.
though neither Jesus nor Paul indicated from where the Antichrist would come. Yet John indicated the composite beast comes from the middle-east.

In Revelation 13:2 Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were as those of a bear, and its mouth was as a lion’s mouth. And the dragon gave to [the beast] its power and its throne and great authority.
John said that the Antichrist and his kingdom would be like a lion, a leopard and a bear.
Daniel used these likenesses for the Babylonian, Media-Persian and Greek Empires.

So this Beast, nothing like it has been seen before will be coming out of the East.

In Christ
George

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

10-01-2010 03:34 PM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

Hi Christian Crown,

What you said here is so true,

" every human being can become a spiritual Levite that guards and protects this Temple, and sings beautiful songs of praise inside it. Any human being can be a spiritual Priest that goes within to perform service in this Temple, or even be a spiritual High Priest that enters into the holy of holies and achieves atonement – a glimpse - with God. "

What you said reminded me of this word I heard while meditating on spiritual things yesterday afternoon..."VANGUARD". In fact, I had to go and look it up to see the meaning of it.

Vanguard:
[n] the position of greatest advancement; the leading position in any movement or field
[n] the leading units moving at the head of an army

to hear God and worship Him in His Spiritual Temple within our hearts, is performing service to Him day and night, because we make Him or main focus in life always and He will give you glimpses of Him from time to time, helping you along personally... by His hand.

Revelation 17:14

They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."

Revelation 20:4-6
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

the firstborn dead are already reigning with Him Now!

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

if they are His chosen priests guarding the temple, than they have already been called, chosen and named faithful, meaning they are firstborn in Christ, therefore His Spiritual Vanguard.

Revelation 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,

Revelation 21:3-4

3. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

this is the promise..everyone has a chance to become the leaders of Christ's Spiritual Vanguard, in attaining to the spiritual resurrection to worship God now in the Holy of Holies, our hearts, and be the leading army of Christ helping others to the crown and to overcome the seperation of not worshipping God in His temple, which is the good news of the Kingdom, that more and more can attain this spiritual condition to become this great crowd.

4. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

In Christ,
:heartbeat:

New Heart

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
10-01-2010 09:43 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites