Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »
SOLOMON’S MOUNTAIN (the third temple)
ablebodiedman

Group: Registered Plus
RE: SOLOMON’S MOUNTAIN (the third temple)

Christiancrown,

What I find very interesting in your post above is that the wild beast in Revelation contains different attributes coming from each of the first three wild beasts mentioned in Daniel Chapter 7.

A composite wild beast.

I am certain that is not a coincidence.

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
10-01-2010 11:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
christiancrown

New Heart Wrote:
Hi Christian Crown,

What you said here is so true,

" every human being can become a spiritual Levite that guards and protects this Temple, and sings beautiful songs of praise inside it. Any human being can be a spiritual Priest that goes within to perform service in this Temple, or even be a spiritual High Priest that enters into the holy of holies and achieves atonement – a glimpse - with God. "

What you said reminded me of this word I heard while meditating on spiritual things yesterday afternoon..."VANGUARD". In fact, I had to go and look it up to see the meaning of it.

Vanguard:
[n] the position of greatest advancement; the leading position in any movement or field
[n] the leading units moving at the head of an army

to hear God and worship Him in His Spiritual Temple within our hearts, is performing service to Him day and night, because we make Him or main focus in life always and He will give you glimpses of Him from time to time, helping you along personally... by His hand.

Revelation 17:14

They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."

Revelation 20:4-6
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

the firstborn dead are already reigning with Him Now!

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

if they are His chosen priests guarding the temple, than they have already been called, chosen and named faithful, meaning they are firstborn in Christ, therefore His Spiritual Vanguard.

Revelation 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,

Revelation 21:3-4

3. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

this is the promise..everyone has a chance to become the leaders of Christ's Spiritual Vanguard, in attaining to the spiritual resurrection to worship God now in the Holy of Holies, our hearts, and be the leading army of Christ helping others to the crown and to overcome the seperation of not worshipping God in His temple, which is the good news of the Kingdom, that more and more can attain this spiritual condition to become this great crowd.

4. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

In Christ,
:heartbeat:

New Heart

Hi New Heart,
Thank you for your uplifting words, Yes we are given a hunger.
The called are given a compelling hunger by the holy spirit.
To be near his holy temple in His new kingdom.
Psalms 84:2 My soul has yearned and also pined away for the courtyards of Jehovah.
My own heart and my very flesh cry out joyfully to the living God.
You get to know a deep-seated longing to have more of the glory of God, more of the sense of his presence in your life.
This wonderful ability Jehovah God has to satisfy us and at the same time make us hungry for more.
When we feed on the Word and been satisfied yet walk away hungry wanting more.

Your Brother
George

We taste thee, O thou living Bread,
and long to feast upon thee still;
we drink of thee, the fountainhead,
and thirst our souls from thee to fill.

Well, be assured that the God Jehovah. The One the Jews of old
worshiped - is the very same God that we worship.
And because we worship this God of the Jews,
We cannot be classed as a new movement.
LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

10-03-2010 04:55 PM
Find all posts by this user
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

You feel so protected, so loved and well fed when we put our trust in our Father to feed us. That is what it means to Kiss the Son, because our Father wants us to Kiss His Son or He will be angry, and follow Him back home to where He is.

Psalm 2:12
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry and you be destroyed in your way, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Home IS the Holy Temple, our hearts, where we are fed. Thus the saying,"Home Is Where The Heart Is." We remember the Father once again and begin to know the joy of what being fed really is, a banquet of well oiled dishes given served directly from the one true source.

I wrote this in Jan. and was reading it over this morning, and I felt a sense of calm assurance from the Father, that He is looking after His chosen, even when everything around you seems to be getting so crazy.

Its a little long, but there are many verses that will be of great comfort .

My vision this morning as I was laying down...January 29th, 2010

I was standing beside Jesus so happy looking into his eyes, and He kissed me tenderly on the lips, and then he spit food into my mouth. I woke up and wondered about this all day long. Then in the afternoon, I took a long shower, thinking upon this , and then I heard the word..."Pinions" that seemed to just come to me from within my inward deep.

After I came out of the shower, I searched this word ..."Pinions."

This search led to these verses, then I understood why I had this dream.

Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Luke 12:24

This is being fed His Truth..His words, the true bread from heaven.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry and you be destroyed in your way, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him. Ps. 2:12

Job 38:41 "Who prepares for the raven its nourishment When its young cry to God And wander about without food?

Psalm 5:11 But let all who take refuge in You be glad, Let them ever sing for joy; And may You shelter them, That those who love Your name may exult in You.

They look like and have wind in their wings: Zechariah 5:9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and behold there came out two , and the wind was in their wings, for they had wings like the wings of a stork...

Psalm 91:4 (King James Version)

4. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalm 91
1. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

They are spirits for your protection: Psalms 104:4; Hebrews 1:7 Who maketh his angels spirits

They will Rescue, Guard, Keep, Protect, Bring us messages from God, Fight our Battles, Carry out God's Desires. They Serve Us: Hebrews 1:13-14 "But to what angel has He ever said, 'Sit at my right hand, till I make they enemies a stool for thy feet'? Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to serve, for the sake of those who are to obtain salvation?"

Angels have served and protected my family so many times. I can testify to this, as I am a firm believer.

They are spiritual beings sent by God to minister to those who will inherit salvation. That means they are here for everyone on earth, because salvation is for everyone. God is so intent upon the salvation of mankind he even sends angelic beings to work toward that end!

I believe the ultimate purpose of angelic activity in the life of an unbeliever is to point that person toward Christ. To that end, they protect, defend, instruct and guide us. After we have come to accept Christ as our personal Savior, their work for us continues and increases to the extent we trust in and rely on the Heavenly Father.

The passage from Psalm 91 seems to substantiate this. The Psalm begins by identifying his audience: those who trust in God. Take a moment to read the entire Psalm. When you trust in and rely on our Heavenly Father, His holy angels defend and preserve you. Evil cannot conquer them. When necessary, they will turn your steps out of the way of danger.

3. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6. Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9. Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10. There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Job 38:41 "Who prepares for the raven its nourishment When its young cry to God And wander about without food?

Christ largely insisted upon this caution not to give way to disquieting, perplexing cares Mt 6:25-34.

The arguments here used are for our encouragement to cast our care upon God, which is the right way to get ease. As in our stature, so in our state, it is our wisdom to take it as it is. An eager, anxious pursuit of the things of this world, even necessary things, ill becomes the disciples of Christ.

Fears must not prevail; when we frighten ourselves with thoughts of evil to come, and put ourselves upon needless cares how to avoid it. If we value the beauty of holiness, we shall not crave the luxuries of life. Let us then examine whether we belong to this little flock. Christ is our Master, and we are his servants; not only working servants, but waiting servants. We must be as men that wait for their lord, that sit up while he stays out late, to be ready to receive him.

In this Christ alluded to his own ascension to heaven, his coming to call his people to him by death, and his return to judge the world. We are uncertain as to the time of his coming to us, we should therefore be always ready. If men thus take care of their houses, let us be thus wise for our souls. Be ye therefore ready also; as ready as the good man of the house would be, if he knew at what hour the thief would come.

Psalm 34:22 The LORD redeems the soul of His servants, And none of those who take refuge in Him will be condemned.

PINION
PINION - pin'-yun ('ebher, 'ebhrah): the Revised Version (British and American) has translated these Hebrew words uniformly by "pinion," where the King James Version uses either "wing" or "feathers," with which words they stand in parallelism in all passages. The shorter Hebrew word is found only once, in Yahweh's parable to Ezekiel: "A great eagle with great wings and long pinions (the King James Version "longwinged"), full of feathers, which had divers colors, came unto Lebanon, and took the top of the cedar" (Ezek 17:3). The feminine form ('ebhrah) is used of the wings of the dove (Ps 68:13), of the ostrich (Job 39:13) and of the eagle (Dt 32:11).

Once (Ps 91:4) it stands in a figurative expression for the protective care of Yahweh, which is bestowed on those that trust in Him.

Psalm 91:4

4. He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people. Isaiah 51:16

Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. Jerimiah 1:9

Deuteronomy 32:11 "Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, That hovers over its young, He spread His wings and caught them, He carried them on His pinions.

"You are the light of the world, the flame of love that purifies whatever stands in the way of complete oneness with GOD."

Psalm 57:1 For the director of music. [To the tune of] "Do Not Destroy." Of David. A miktam. When he had fled from Saul into the cave. Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgaHaioAjyg

In Christ,
:heartbeat:
New Heart

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
10-04-2010 11:44 AM
Find all posts by this user
Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites