Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (5): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 Next > Last »
American Economy
ablebodiedman

Group: Registered Plus
American Economy

Thought this was an interesting perspective from a ordinary guy on the street in the USA.

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
09-03-2010 11:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
wolfie

RE: American Economy

this reminds me of something I heard the other day abe--words to this effect

''there is the world of the media,
there is the world of politics,
and then there is the real world.''

we don't have to wonder what world this guy is living in.... :love:
he is not alone tho. There are others predicting the very same thing but
still in the minority. Many changes have come in upon us with many more to come I am afraid...

''In the midst of winter I finally learned that in me there was an invincible summer.'' Albert Camus

''live simply, speak kindly, love unconditionally''
09-03-2010 11:35 PM
Find all posts by this user
Beau Wetini
Me and my boy at the beach!

America is stuffed. It doesnt matter who gets in, whether it is Republicans or Democrats -- the US has been enslaved to the very powerful "money masters" for many, many decades.

The "powers that be" have ensured that the US is enslaved in so much debt, so that it is impossible to pay it back. The owners of the Federal Reserve (an evil, privately owned, banking cartel that is more powerful than any other institution on the planet) own America.

Also, "they" are marching towards war with Iran. All they need is another good reason, like a 9-11 calibre attack on US soil, and the citizens (especially the patriots) will be more than willing to go to war with another country and murder millions more civilians in the name of national security and the spreading of democracy (again). War is the single most profitable exercise for the bankers to engage in (having already successfully created the illusion of the War on Terrorism - a never ending war) - they fund all sides and make massive profits. Countries that are dragged into wars needs huge loans to pay for their war equipment -- and who loans them the money? The bankers. With interest? Its always been this way.

The red herring of building a mosque at ground zero is there to ensure that public opinion against Islam remains high, so as to make any war effort to invade Iran easier and with public backing.

It sucks, because the potential of America is virtually unlimited -- the prosperity that could be achieved is incredible......but, thats the breaks.

I would highly recommend that people watch this documentary -- its 3.5 hours long, but VERY worthwhile and informative....

http://www.esoterictube.com/the-money-masters.html

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

09-04-2010 10:59 AM
Beau Wetini
Me and my boy at the beach!

Gerald Celente on The Alex Jones Show Mon 08.09.2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Iu8I-ISd...re=related

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

09-04-2010 11:06 AM
ablebodiedman

Beau Wetini Wrote:
Gerald Celente on The Alex Jones Show Mon 08.09.2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Iu8I-ISd...re=related

Let them eat cake!

The Unforgivable Sin
09-04-2010 11:46 AM
Interpretum
This Space For Rent

Wow, Beau... you kind of wrote what I'd been thinking. Except for this part which I hadn't considered until you mentioned it...

Beau Wetini Wrote:
The red herring of building a mosque at ground zero is there to ensure that public opinion against Islam remains high, so as to make any war effort to invade Iran easier and with public backing.

That's a stroke of evil genius. It all makes sense now.

I find it fascinating there is actually a scriptural prophecy which mentions Iran, involved in a major attack upon Israel.

"Persia, Ethiopia and Put with them, all of them with buckler and helmet; Gomer and all its bands, the house of Togarmah, [of] the remotest parts of the north, and all its bands, many peoples with you." (Ezekiel 38:5,6)

Iran was called Persia throughout history up until the 20th century, and the "house of Togarmah" is probably Turkey.

I sometimes get the impression the West (particularly America) are deliberately trying to provoke this foretold war.

My Blog: The Prophetic Word

Latest post: Daniel 9 And The Seventy (70) Weeks - How Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy was fulfilled.
09-04-2010 01:02 PM
Jan Kosonen

Beau Wetini Wrote:
[color=#008000]America is stuffed. It doesnt matter who gets in, whether it is Republicans or Democrats -- the US has been enslaved to the very powerful "money masters" for many, many decades.

Hi Beau, interesting stuff. I watched almost entirely this 3,5 hour video you linked to. I've been examining these things for the past half year. So now it becomes clear who causes depressions, wars, famines, deaths. The western banksters! They have even governments under their strong influence. These western banksters mainly work from USA. And from there manipulate the whole world.

This fits well to the description of the Mystery of Babylon the Great.
In Revelation 18:24 it says Yes, in her was found (...) all those who have been slaughtered on the earth.”
And Revelation 17:18 tells us about Babylon the Greats influence on governments: And the woman whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth.”

So in general the description of Babylon the Great fits well the USA, and most precisely it describes the banksters ruling the world from USA. But the killing of the holy ones and those witnessing about Jesus has not yet begun, so there are yet some unfullfilled prophecies to accomplish for Babylon the Great.

09-04-2010 02:52 PM
man hu
Babe and any other piggy names

Group: Moderator

Hi Jan did you mean to call bankers, banksters to rhyme with gangsters? Very funny :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sj2gQJIKI
09-05-2010 05:00 AM
Jan Kosonen

man hu Wrote:
Hi Jan did you mean to call bankers, banksters to rhyme with gangsters? Very funny :D

Hi man hu,
Yes that's it. I don't know how common this expression is in USA. But Alex Jones on http://www.infowars.com uses it frequently.:D

09-05-2010 06:16 AM
ablebodiedman

Jan Kosonen Wrote:

man hu Wrote:

Hi man hu,
Yes that's it. I don't know how common this expression is in USA. But Alex Jones on http://www.infowars.com uses it frequently.:D

Gerald Celente goes even further and calls them; "the white shoe boys" The Mafia.

The Unforgivable Sin
09-08-2010 12:28 AM
ablebodiedman

The Unforgivable Sin
09-08-2010 12:29 AM
Blithe Freshman

Jan Kosonen Wrote:
So in general the description of Babylon the Great fits well the USA, and most precisely it describes the banksters ruling the world from USA.
But the killing of the holy ones and those witnessing about Jesus has not yet begun, so there are yet some unfullfilled prophecies to accomplish for Babylon the Great.

Jan Kosonen,
Can you please explain , how you can make this statement?:confused:
My understanding , from reading "The Book of Acts", Foxe's Book of Martyrs, & modern day reports, Jesus has been witnessed to for quite some time & His Holy Ones have been being killed for it all along.:cry:
I am adding a few links :read:, Blithe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxe's_Book_of_Martyrs

http://www.persecution.com/[/color]

09-08-2010 05:31 PM
ablebodiedman

Looks like the big boys are trying to get out of the stock market:

The Unforgivable Sin
09-21-2010 12:49 PM
ablebodiedman

The Unforgivable Sin
11-07-2010 02:57 AM
wolfie

Glenn Beck paints a very serious and sobering picture--
If he is right life as we know it is completely changing right before our eyes......

''In the midst of winter I finally learned that in me there was an invincible summer.'' Albert Camus

''live simply, speak kindly, love unconditionally''
11-07-2010 10:34 AM
Pages (5): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 Next > Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites