Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (5): « First < Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last »
American Economy
Willa
Peace, baby!

Group: Moderator
RE: American Economy

Beau, you are so right - America is "stuffed"! The potential was and still is extraordinary - and that's what makes us sad. What's to come just MUST be better than our imaginations, but still - all that's been wasted and squandered and mishandled is terrible...:(

Indeed, sis wolfie - the changes have been happening, put into place, right under our noses, but we've('we' in a national sense) been too optimistic! Like the 'frog boil' thing - all of a sudden we're finding ourselves thoroughly cooked!

:computerpunch: Dang it, I can't download all that stuff on dial-up - but I'm sure I've heard much of it before from someone.
Just recently I heard Obama, talking about that terrorist plot towards the Chicago synagogues, refer to the Jews as "our friends", and others have commented about the U.S.'s 'Zionist plan' - is that real or fake? Man, who knows?! I don't much believe anyone anymore, about ANYthing, lol.
If I recall, Bush Jr. stated while in office that he thought his role as "A-Merkan" pres., in bringing about God's kingdom, was prophetic - they all must. And that ground-zero mosque proposition - what a divisive, genius plan, eh? Many things are just out there to divert our attention, and we have very short attention spans, evidently. :tv:

Very much a wait-n-see situation that will undoubtedly complete our total reliance on God and Christ Jesus. :pray: Keep the faith, friends - it's the only true thing we can really really know. Everything else is worthless, when we get right down to it. Right? :yes: :siskiss:

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
11-07-2010 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user
wolfie

Group: Registered Plus

you have no idea willa --or maybe you do :siskiss: --how very glad I am that I as in We do not place our hopes in the government or politics or these political people--we place our hope on the sure foundation of the rock...blessed again aren't we :love:

''In the midst of winter I finally learned that in me there was an invincible summer.'' Albert Camus

''live simply, speak kindly, love unconditionally''
11-07-2010 12:20 PM
ablebodiedman

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
11-07-2010 03:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ablebodiedman

I think Glen Beck is right.

After the collapse there will be people who have an every man for himself sentiment.

and

A continue to treat everybody the way I would like to be treated sentiment.

In my opinion it is THE final test.

I do not think this test is being perpetrated by an evil behind the scenes puppet master.

I believe it is a test that God himself promised would happen.

Revelation 3:10
Because you kept the word about my endurance, I will also keep you from the hour of test, which is to come upon the whole inhabited earth, to put a test upon those dwelling on the earth

If people like Glen Beck really understood what was happening they would give glory to God.

Revelation 14:6-7
6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, 7 saying in a loud voice: “FEAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.

The harvest is ripe.

The winepress will be trodden.

We really will see the difference between a righteous Christian and a Hypocrite.

Malachi 3:17-4:2
17 “And they will certainly become mine,” Jehovah of armies has said, “at the day when I am producing a special property. And I will show compassion upon them, just as a man shows compassion upon his son who is serving him. 18 And YOU people will again certainly see [the distinction] between a righteous one and a wicked one, between one serving God and one who has not served him.”
4 “For, look! the day is coming that is burning like the furnace, and all the presumptuous ones and all those doing wickedness must become as stubble. And the day that is coming will certainly devour them,” Jehovah of armies has said, “so that it will not leave to them either root or bough. 2 And to YOU who are in fear of my name the sun of righteousness will certainly shine forth, with healing in its wings; and YOU will actually go forth and paw the ground like fattened calves.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
11-07-2010 04:04 PM
ablebodiedman

Luke 21:25

25And there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars; and upon the earth [there will be] distress (trouble and anguish) of nations in bewilderment and perplexity [without resources, left wanting, embarrassed, in doubt, not knowing which way to turn] at the roaring (the echo) of the tossing of the sea,

26Men swooning away or expiring with fear and dread and apprehension and expectation of the things that are coming on the world; for the [very] powers of the heavens will be shaken and caused to totter.

27And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with great (transcendent and overwhelming) power and [all His kingly] glory (majesty and splendor).

28Now when these things begin to occur, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption (deliverance) is drawing near.

Luke 21:35
35For it will come upon all who live upon the face of the entire earth.

36Keep awake then and watch at all times [be discreet, attentive, and ready], praying that you may have the full strength and ability and be accounted worthy to escape all these things [taken together] that will take place, and to stand in the presence of the Son of Man.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
11-07-2010 04:30 PM
freyd

Gold sets record high amid economic fears

"Investors looking for safer places to stow their assets pushed gold to a record price above $1,400 an ounce Monday as they become more worried about the global economy. A combination of issues have created fresh worry among investors: Ireland's debt difficulties and two key global summits where leaders of major industrial and developing nations are discussing currencies, free trade and ways to help the world economy. Also in the back of investors' minds is the prospect of inflation stemming the Federal Reserve's multi-billion bond-buying program. "People are really concerned again and so I think we're seeing safe-haven buying," IG Markets Inc. CEO Dan Cook said..."

GOLD

Is 58:13,14 "If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath and from doing as you please on my holy day....then you will find your joy in Yahweh...." bibletoday.com, yrm.org, beholdthebeast.com, thereligionofpeace.com, http://www.v-a.com, eliyah.com,messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org,
11-08-2010 09:22 PM
gogh
Participator

Group: Moderator

:whistle:

THE ZIMBABWE ONE HUNDRED TRILLION DOLLAR NOTE

:coffeeread:

"......."This is my Son, whom I have chosen. Keep listening to him!" Luke 9:35
11-08-2010 09:31 PM
Jake

Read and learn.Monetary sovereignty

Also here http://moslereconomics.com/mandatory-readings/

Click on The 7 deadly innocent frauds.

Regards Jake

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
11-09-2010 12:51 AM
CountryRoad
X X X

((Hey There Brothers and Sisters In Christ)) :)
I pray you've all been well!

Ablebodiedman...
Thankyou ever so much for even mentioning dear (((Glenn Beck)))...
A true watchman for the American people in this critical time, where we lie at a crossroads.
He certainly is a man crying in the wilderness.
Please everyone...watch him all this week and take note.
He is revealing the "puppet master" behind the scenes, of the New World Order.
Think outside the box friends...he documents everything he says.
I know the pastor who edited the Patriots Bible...and he speaks very highly of Glenn.
Does he agree with Mormonism...No...BUT...
Glenn like most of us...still have ties with a religion because of family.
He has been saved and looks to Jesus Christ.
Our Heavenly ABBA knows what's in our hearts...and why.
We are in for very hard times. But we all knew that! ;)

Glenn has given us a true history lesson 101 for the past 2 years.
I always knew these things since the radical 60's...but not to the degree he has taught...
he himself has been learning as he goes along.
Yes knowledge has been sealed up, but is slowly being revealed in this time of exponential knowledge.
When you learn about 'Progressiveism' and it's start here in the US, more than 100 years ago...
you can even understand how Russell and Rutherford fit in. And what politics is all about.
(A lawyer...we should have known!)
Glen has taught with John Bolton about how the NGO's are setting up the groundwork for the New World Order.
If any are still going to the KH..you will see the quasi-totalitarian mentality that is getting even more so.

Dear Father,
Please help our dear family wake up from their sleep.
Direct them to your dear Son, who will in turn draw them closer to You.
Give them the Wisdom, and the Grace to help them see the Truth, in the person of our Lord and Savior Yeshua...
our Sar Shalom (Prince of Peace).
In His Dear Name I pray!

I wasn't gonna post anymore, but please search for all truth.
It is what it is...and it will set you free!
Other truth tellers 'about history' that are out there are...
David Barton, William Federer and Hal Lindsey.
Please yourself.
Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be done, In Earth as it is in Heaven!

Just a side note...I am not looking to gov. for answers...just seeing how Satan has been maneuvering.
But God is still in control...He has the plan, and the timetable.
It may not be as we all believe.
But he will give us His Salvation (in Hebrew Yeshua) because we look to Him (Prov. 91)

(((Much Christian Love)))
Over and Out!
Joshua 1:8

Butterflies are free...and so am I!

and YOU will know the truth, and the truth will set YOU free.
John 8:32
Jesus said..I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6
11-09-2010 01:00 PM
ablebodiedman

CountryRoad Wrote:
Just a side note...I am not looking to gov. for answers...just seeing how Satan has been maneuvering.
But God is still in control...He has the plan, and the timetable.
It may not be as we all believe.
But he will give us His Salvation (in Hebrew Yeshua) because we look to Him (Prov. 91)

(((Much Christian Love)))
Over and Out!
Joshua 1:8

Hello CountryRoad,

I personally think the powers that be would like us to think that they are in control and all these conspiracy theories are really their doing.

In my opinion it really is God in control and the powers that be are getting scared.

The very last thing they would want anyone in the world to believe is that all these things are completely under the authority of Jesus Christ.

All authority has been given to him!

Satan is being led by the jaws into a perfect trap.

God has already told us exactly what he would do.

The rest of the world is trying to convince us that it is not God doing these things.

Isaiah 8:9-13
Be injurious, O YOU peoples, and be shattered to pieces; and give ear, all YOU in distant parts of the earth! Gird yourselves, and be shattered to pieces! Gird yourselves, and be shattered to pieces! 10 Plan out a scheme, and it will be broken up! Speak any word, and it will not stand, for God is with us! 11 For this is what Jehovah has said to me with strongness of the hand, that he may make me turn aside from walking in the way of this people, saying: 12 “YOU men must not say, ‘A conspiracy!’ respecting all that of which this people keep saying, ‘A conspiracy!’ and the object of their fear YOU men must not fear, nor must YOU tremble at it. 13 Jehovah of armies—he is the One whom YOU should treat as holy, and he should be the object of YOUR fear, and he should be the One causing YOU to tremble.”

This is like a taunt to all the nations which he considers as just a drop in the bucket.

Go ahead, give it your best shot...... make my day!

and they really are giving it their best shot!

Ezekiel 7:19
Into the streets they will throw their very silver, and an abhorrent thing their own gold will become. Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah’s fury.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
11-09-2010 03:49 PM
digging

thank-you beau for those good video links. I wish to share a point or two on money. 1st of all in the money masters video he made the statement, " yes we need money" I feel that is the deeper secret he is looking for. No we do not need money, the native america indians showed that. They lived on a gift culture system, no money no bartering either they did not keep track per say within thier communities. The tribes understood when everyone else was ok they were ok. I personally believe this was the main reason the natives all over the world were killed by the money minded societies.

2nd I watched a Utube called 'the take' nothing really major just about a collape, anyway the deeper thing I learned from it was how stubbornly people cling to the industrial model. These people take over factories and start running them again as a co-op. What is the point I'm trying to make?
It reminds me of Pharoh his kindgom was finished but he stubbornly refused to let go....I feel that most people alive will do the same thing with this man made civilization they will cling to it to the bitter end. Remember that Israel was in bondage building brick for the cities of Egypt.
Remember the wife of lot, what was she looking back too? City living. How many people are willing to 'lose' everything, walk away from thier material goods. The Jews walked out of a great developed country full of cities and all that brings into an empty wilderness and lived in tents .

Here is a good radio link to listen to she is from the UK but has moved to Canada I posted it on another page also. She is saying the money system is failing right now.
http://sheffield.indymedia.org.uk/2010/06/453356.html

digging

11-10-2010 07:53 PM
ablebodiedman

The Unforgivable Sin
11-21-2010 05:17 PM
freyd

'The Fall of America and the Western World'

By Jimmie Rivers

"Maybe it's human nature. Maybe it's distinctly American. It's that insistence that "it could never happen to me," and "it could never happen here." But even a casual look around tells us things are very wrong in this country. Boarded-up businesses. Half-empty airports. "For rent" signs everywhere. Entire residential developments, even entire American towns, abandoned. Around this country there is a palpable sense that exporting our jobs, consuming more than we produce and financing our entire way of life on debt, has in itself been a kind of subprime mortgage, and that foreclosure is at hand.

Now, a few years ago, had you uttered the possibility that America was on the brink of a crisis, that our banking system could collapse, or that the U.S. dollar's days were numbered, you would have been called a "gloom and doomer." Imagine you had said that that the Constitution itself would become a meaningless anachronism in an America increasingly closing in on individual liberties. Or that a Greater Depression was at our doorstep. Had you uttered any of these possibilities only a few years ago, someone might have thought you were speaking from a militia compound in Idaho.

"I believe that we are very close in this country right now to the point where there's a remnant of people who understand what we've lost and they will basically do anything to recapture what we've lost"
Joseph Farah – "The Fall of America and the Western World".........."

Fall of America

Is 58:13,14 "If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath and from doing as you please on my holy day....then you will find your joy in Yahweh...." bibletoday.com, yrm.org, beholdthebeast.com, thereligionofpeace.com, http://www.v-a.com, eliyah.com,messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org,
11-22-2010 03:02 PM
ablebodiedman

freyd Wrote:
'The Fall of America and the Western World'

By Jimmie Rivers

"Maybe it's human nature. Maybe it's distinctly American. It's that insistence that "it could never happen to me," and "it could never happen here." But even a casual look around tells us things are very wrong in this country. Boarded-up businesses. Half-empty airports. "For rent" signs everywhere. Entire residential developments, even entire American towns, abandoned. Around this country there is a palpable sense that exporting our jobs, consuming more than we produce and financing our entire way of life on debt, has in itself been a kind of subprime mortgage, and that foreclosure is at hand.

Now, a few years ago, had you uttered the possibility that America was on the brink of a crisis, that our banking system could collapse, or that the U.S. dollar's days were numbered, you would have been called a "gloom and doomer." Imagine you had said that that the Constitution itself would become a meaningless anachronism in an America increasingly closing in on individual liberties. Or that a Greater Depression was at our doorstep. Had you uttered any of these possibilities only a few years ago, someone might have thought you were speaking from a militia compound in Idaho.

"I believe that we are very close in this country right now to the point where there's a remnant of people who understand what we've lost and they will basically do anything to recapture what we've lost"
Joseph Farah – "The Fall of America and the Western World".........."

Fall of America

Freyd,

A couple hundred years ago people all over the world who were being oppressed by their own government, living in a sharecropper society had an opportunity to move to and live in a place where they could grow their own food, build their own business and prosper from all their efforts.

They had a place to escape to!

Now that same place has become exactly like or even worse than the countries and governments they were escaping from.

There is nowhere else to go.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
11-22-2010 03:25 PM
freyd

50 years ago when in 4th grade, that I almost flunked due to the witch of a teacher, I remember her talking that one day that the US and Russia were going to pass each other, going in opposite directions. Thanks Abe.

11-22-2010 04:02 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites