Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »
Who is your Teacher?
observant
Concerning the Lilies

Group: Registered Plus
RE: Who is your Teacher?

Bethel Boy,

The Holy Spirit was explained to me in this way by my Lord.

He says: "Look in the sky, what do you see?"
I replied: "A meteor my Lord."
He says: "You see correctly. What is it doing?"
I said: "Scattering light my Lord"
He says to me: "And what do you see now?"

I reply: "Particles of light in the tail of the meteor Lord."

And he says to me: "pick up one of the particles from the tail. What does it do?"

So I picked up one of the pieces of the tail of the meteor, and it entered inside of me. So I said to my Lord: "it dwells within me."

He explains: "yes my child, and so it is. Your Father is the source of the meteor. I am the meteor that scatters life and light, and the particle that dwells within you is the Holy Spirit."

Be blessed,
Love
Lynn

Consider the lilies, how they grow; they do not toil, they do not spin. And yet I say to you that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Luk 12:27
10-02-2010 12:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BethelBoy

Hi Lynn, Nice little story too bad there's not a stitch of Biblical truth in it.

3Then Peter said, "Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? 4Didn't it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn't the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied to men but to God."

Who did they lie to? In verse 3 Peter says " The Holy Spirit "
Did they lie to a Meteor spark?

Who does Peter say they lied to in verse 4? "God"
Is God a meteor spark?

Acts 13:2
As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, “Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

Meteor sparks don't tell people to seperate 2 individuals " To Me " to do work that that meteor sparks have called them to do.

Ex 17
2 Therefore the people contended with Moses, and said, “Give us water, that we may drink.”
So Moses said to them, “Why do you contend with me? Why do you tempt ( test) the LORD (YHWH)?”

Notice that the people were clearly testing Yahweh God. When this account is referred to in Hebrews 3:7-9, we find that the people were testing the HOLY SPIRIT.

Heb 3
7 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: “ Today, if you will hear His voice, 8 Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, In the day of trial in the wilderness, 9 Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me,
And saw My works forty years. 10 Therefore I was angry with that generation,And said, ‘They always go astray in their heart,
And they have not known My ways.’ 11 So I swore in My wrath,

You see the Bible says " the Spirit of God/Christ/HS dwells in believers.

There is actually a test in the Bible to see if you pass read it.

2 Cor 13:5
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified.

Rom 8
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God:confused: dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ:confused:, he is not His. 10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit:confused: who dwells in you.

So we have ONE Spirit yet we have " The Spirit of God,Christ and the HS all indwelling the believer. Not a nice story just Biblical facts

So as I see it the Bible tells us that there is ONE Spirit and yet at the same time it tells us that believers have v9 have " the spirit of God " dwelling in them and v9,10 "the spirit of Christ" dwells in them and in verse 11 the holy spirit dwells in the believer!!!

Blessings
BB:happyheart::heartbeat::happyheart:

observant Wrote:
Bethel Boy,

The Holy Spirit was explained to me in this way by my Lord.

He says: "Look in the sky, what do you see?"
I replied: "A meteor my Lord."
He says: "You see correctly. What is it doing?"
I said: "Scattering light my Lord"
He says to me: "And what do you see now?"

I reply: "Particles of light in the tail of the meteor Lord."

And he says to me: "pick up one of the particles from the tail. What does it do?"

So I picked up one of the pieces of the tail of the meteor, and it entered inside of me. So I said to my Lord: "it dwells within me."

He explains: "yes my child, and so it is. Your Father is the source of the meteor. I am the meteor that scatters life and light, and the particle that dwells within you is the Holy Spirit."

Be blessed,
Love
Lynn

http://www.uplook.org
http://www.voicesforchrist.org/order.html

Jesus sent him away, saying, 39 Return to your own house, and tell what great things God has done for you. And he went his way and proclaimed throughout the whole city what great things Jesus had done for him.

10-02-2010 10:03 PM
observant
Concerning the Lilies

Bethel Boy,

Of Jesus it has been written:

"He did this to make come true what the prophet had said, "I will use parables when I speak to them; I will tell them things unknown since the creation of the world."

Amazing what truths 'nice little stories' can teach.

peace
Lynn

Consider the lilies, how they grow; they do not toil, they do not spin. And yet I say to you that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Luk 12:27
10-03-2010 01:02 AM
Ontheedge
Deborah

Dear Bethel Boy:hibye:,

I think you are saying that Lynn couldn't have had a Holy Spirit experience by that story. Why not?

I think we need to watch our measuring lines on Holy Spirit. Its actually a SIN that isn't forgiven. Open minds may be better. The results of Lynn's experience is proper fruitage of the Spirit, Joy, Love, etc....

Dear Lynn:love:,

A very romantic experience:D.

With Sis Love, Debbie

We may be suffering for a time but all things that belong to our Father will be bought back for Him. Be patient and have faith:pray: Learning to listen, patiently, for our deliverance.
10-03-2010 08:43 AM
Find all posts by this user
BethelBoy

Hi Lynn and Debbie, I am not saying that Lynn has or has not had a Holy Spirit experience by that story. But I am saying what the " nice little story" is teaching is not true according to the Bible. The story say the HS is a nice little spark of light that fall off God and indwells a person. What I have put forth from Scripture is that the Holy Spirit is a person it is VERY clear that in order to do the things we see Him doing in Scripture and in the lives of people like Saul and Barnabus He must be a person.

We also see that the HS is seperate from the Father and the Son but that the " Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of thr Father are ONE since Scripture tells us that there is ONE Spirit.

Inccidentally " Parable " means " to throw along side " so the NT parables are real stories (not fables) that use physical things to teach spiritual truths. Parables never include miracles but every miracle is a parable.

Ontheedge Wrote:

I think you are saying that Lynn couldn't have had a Holy Spirit experience by that story. Why not?

I think we need to watch our measuring lines on Holy Spirit. Its actually a SIN that isn't forgiven. Open minds may be better. The results of Lynn's experience is proper fruitage of the Spirit, Joy, Love, etc....

Dear Lynn:love:,

A very romantic experience:D.

With Sis Love, Debbie

Jesus sent him away, saying, 39 Return to your own house, and tell what great things God has done for you. And he went his way and proclaimed throughout the whole city what great things Jesus had done for him.

10-03-2010 09:33 AM
Ontheedge
Deborah

There are other scriptures that support the idea that any spirit creature doing God's will is Holy Spirit.

Its another enigma. On one side, this interpretation; and on the other side, that interpretation.

With Sis Love, Debbie

We may be suffering for a time but all things that belong to our Father will be bought back for Him. Be patient and have faith:pray: Learning to listen, patiently, for our deliverance.
10-03-2010 09:36 AM
BethelBoy

Hi Debbie, I have never heard of that before. Do you have any scriptural references? Kinda curious what you mean.

Thx BB

Ontheedge Wrote:

There are other scriptures that support the idea that any spirit creature doing God's will is Holy Spirit.

Its another enigma. On one side, this interpretation; and on the other side, that interpretation.

With Sis Love, Debbie

10-03-2010 06:56 PM
Ontheedge
Deborah

Sorry, to take so long. Every time, I start digging, I get caught into another tangent.

I think the easiest way to address this (and I've tried the long post, its a draft that went way off course), is to say that I misspoke scriptural support, by the statement that I wrote. As, usual, I've combined more than one thought in a sentence.

1. My argument that holy spirit was used in the old testament, I can support that.

2. That the holy angels carrying out a holy act of God, did it with holy spirit. That the "holy spirits" (as in a creation), which are mentioned in the bible (not called angels, just called spirits) would carry out holy action under the spirit. I cannot support it verbatim, as spirit creatures and holy spirit are two separate identities.

Here's a scripture using SPIRITS not angels:

1 Kings 22:19 Micaiah continued, "Therefore hear the word of the LORD : I saw the LORD sitting on his throne with all the host of heaven standing around him on his right and on his left. 20 And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'

22 " 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

23 "So now the LORD has put a lying spirit

Here's one that confuses me, what "kind" of spirit? Spirit creature?

1 Samuel 16:14 Now the Spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul, and an evil [a] spirit from the LORD tormented him.

With Sis Love, Debbie

10-12-2010 11:36 AM
Interpretum
This Space For Rent

BethelBoy

I think it was a METAPHOR. I don't think God was teaching Observant that holy spirit was literally a meteor fragment, anymore than the meteor was literally God.

The Bible is full of metaphors. Jesus is the Rock, and the Lamb. These are two metaphors. Jesus isn't literally either of them, but metaphorically he is.

Now with this understanding, read her post again, and your comment that followed...

:read:

My Blog: The Prophetic Word

Latest post: Daniel 9 And The Seventy (70) Weeks - How Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy was fulfilled.
10-12-2010 04:49 PM
BethelBoy

Hi Interpretum, The way I see it is this human metaphor is used to teach what the Bible does not.

Quote:
Your Father is the source of the meteor. I am the meteor that scatters life and light, and the particle that dwells within you is the Holy Spirit."

The Source of Jesus (the meteor) is the Father = Could have someone believing Jesus and the HS are created beings.

Rom 8 tells us that the HS comes is made up of HS/Spirit of Christ/Spirit of God

9You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you(FATHER). And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ(SON), he does not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. 11And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you(HS), he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.

Who is the source of Life

"It is the spirit that gives life, while the flesh is of no avail. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and life." (Jn 6:63)

John 5:21
For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will.

There are great truths found in the Metaphors of the Bible not so with man made ones.

Interpretum Wrote:
BethelBoy

I think it was a METAPHOR. I don't think God was teaching Observant that holy spirit was literally a meteor fragment, anymore than the meteor was literally God.

The Bible is full of metaphors. Jesus is the Rock, and the Lamb. These are two metaphors. Jesus isn't literally either of them, but metaphorically he is.

Now with this understanding, read her post again, and your comment that followed...

:read:

10-12-2010 05:43 PM
observant
Concerning the Lilies

Dearest Anja,

Thank you so much for sharing with us... I found what you said here to be so true.

Quote:
Dear Lynn ,we can not teach one another ,but we all have to walk one on one at the hand of God .
We all need to have this personal relation with Father.
And as we walk on his hand we can share Christ love and to care for this world and each other in a way that Christ take,s care of us all.

Much love you my sis! :love:
Lynn

10-13-2010 04:41 PM
Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites