Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Thanks Stalker!
Ontheedge
Deborah

Group: Registered Plus
Thanks Stalker!

Its official! He found me and is reading everything about me. He actually signed up as a member.

Why can't I have a place to come to and be free to express myself WITHOUT the freak!

Go AWAY!

This man is NOT sending ANY child support and he keeps stalking me. He lies to fish information from people. Then makes people so uncomfortable that I have to isolate myself, even more.

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We may be suffering for a time but all things that belong to our Father will be bought back for Him. Be patient and have faith:pray: Learning to listen, patiently, for our deliverance.
10-03-2010 09:31 AM
Find all posts by this user
Beau Wetini
Me and my boy at the beach!

RE: Thanks Stalker!

Who is he? What is his name on here? :dontknow:

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

10-03-2010 09:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Resolute
politicus incorrectissimus in extremis

Group: Moderator

Ontheedge Wrote:
Its official! He found me and is reading everything about me. He actually signed up as a member.

Why can't I have a place to come to and be free to express myself WITHOUT the freak!

Go AWAY!

This man is NOT sending ANY child support and he keeps stalking me. He lies to fish information from people. Then makes people so uncomfortable that I have to isolate myself, even more.

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please check your PM's, Debbie. We take this sort of thing very seriously.

love,
Rez:detective:

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one… – Edmund Burke
10-03-2010 09:43 AM
Ontheedge
Deborah

Dear Beau:hibye:,

His first name is Ken. I'm not writing the last name, as he signed up with it, (to protect my children).

Why won't this man who has buildings full of merchandise, go to work and support his children!

Its so sickening.

Dear Resolute:hibye:,

Thanks, got it.

Sorry for the drama.

With Sis Love, Debbie

We may be suffering for a time but all things that belong to our Father will be bought back for Him. Be patient and have faith:pray: Learning to listen, patiently, for our deliverance.
10-03-2010 09:52 AM
Bangalore

Very scary.

Warm Christian Love
Bangalore

"While producing people who were outwardly moral, they subverted the essential qualities of humility, compassion and mercy." - Raymond Franz
http://www.spiritualbrother.blogspot.com/
10-03-2010 10:04 AM
Resolute

For everyone's information:

We take stalking VERY seriously. If anyone gets a PM or email regarding Debbie, please forward it to PC Admin. We will deal with it.

We know who this user is. Please don't try to "track him down". Instead, give your sister the emotional support she needs. I'm sure your prayers will be appreciated.

There are a few members who have had and are having similar problems. I personally am aware of how bad these things can get for the targets of such stalkers. Many (or maybe all) of them are sociopathic manipulators who derive great pleasure in the pursuit of their victim.

For Ken "the stalker": If we hear one more word of complaint from Debbie about your use of information gleaned from the Paradise Cafe, your account will be suspended and you won't even be able to READ on this board. Capiche? :readthis:

In the meantime, why don't you man up and pay child support?:huh:

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one… – Edmund Burke
10-03-2010 10:10 AM
Willa
Peace, baby!

I think a 'preemptive strike' would be appropriate under the circumstances - why wait? Off with his head! :reaper: Indeed, why wait until he tries use something she's written here against her? Ban him and his ISP address NOW. :angry:

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
10-03-2010 10:29 AM
Beau Wetini

Ohhhhh.....Ken--------....yes, I saw his name, I thought he was your son or something....:giverose:

Note to Ken -- go get a life and pay your child support you bloody loser! Only a nutless wonder, such as yourself would do as you do. You give men who dont live with their children a bad name!

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

10-03-2010 10:29 AM
Beau Wetini

Willa Wrote:
I think a 'preemptive strike' would be appropriate under the circumstances - why wait? Off with his head! :reaper: Indeed, why wait until he tries use something she's written here against her? Ban him and his ISP address NOW. :angry:

Yes, ban him, and his ISP - and then hack his computer to blow up, causing the dismemberment of his thumbs and index fingers, so that he may not type ever again! :thumbsup:

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

10-03-2010 10:31 AM
Resolute

Tis done, peeps!

Ken is banned--IP and email. He can't even read on the board anymore. :rant:

If I had the know-how to blow up his computer, I would! :computerpunch:

So glad for your input. Creeps like this don't deserve membership here.

Debbie, darling, post away in peace. :giverose:

rez:siskiss:

10-03-2010 10:45 AM
Malkah
Ish Milchamah - Man of War

Tell him he can come back as soon as he pays every single penny he owes in Child Support.

Adonai,
Ish Milchamah.
Adonai hu sh'mo.

Baruch HaShem, melech haOlam.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
-Mahatma Gandhi
10-03-2010 10:52 AM
Resolute

Malkah Wrote:
Tell him he can come back as soon as he pays every single penny he owes in Child Support.

Very good suggestion, Malkah!:thumbsup:

There you go, Debs. If you're still in communication with the "loser", you can use that as leverage....not that he will listen in his present mental state. But you can say that to him as a "last word from the board admin." if you wish.

Personally, the less info stalkers get from their target, the better. Starve them out!

Perhaps the internet can provide you with methods for dealing with stalkers. Any ideas, folks?:help:

love to all,:grouphug:
Rez

Edited to include: Our tech support person has removed his name from the member list to protect Debbie's privacy. He had no posts, yet spent 2 Days, 2 Hours, 49 Minutes, 46 Seconds on the board since Sept. 10th when he signed on. Shows the level of stalking behavior.

10-03-2010 11:03 AM
Willa
Peace, baby!

Resolute Wrote:
Edited to include: Our tech support person has removed his name from the member list to protect Debbie's privacy. He had no posts, yet spent 2 Days, 2 Hours, 49 Minutes, 46 Seconds on the board since Sept. 10th when he signed on. Shows the level of stalking behavior.

Wow - wish we'd known sooner. What a snake. I sure hope he doesn't cause you any problems, Debbie. :friends:

Quote:
and then hack his computer to blow up, causing the dismemberment of his thumbs and index fingers, so that he may not type ever again!

:rofl: Remind me never to get on your bad side, Beau! (I'm sooo with you on this one though - unless it would keep him from working and paying his child support, the bum!)

:peace:

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
10-03-2010 11:21 AM
Ontheedge
Deborah

Thanks everyone:grouphug::love:,

Starving this guy out, is isolating me, Rez. He is so deluded with his fantasy world that the reality of life, is eluding him.

He talks about God ALL the time with me, if I give him IM time. Its so gross how he uses God. He says God will take care of the children and I. I KNOW that. The thing is that he isn't going to get well, without TRYING to take care of his children. I tell him the scriptures and it doesn't stick.

I can honestly say, I have breathed murder against this man! It takes every bit of self control to try to be kind. I feel like he is sand refining me. So flipping irritating:angry:. Compassion.....whew! Compassion....calm.....

He does NOTHING except obsess, day and night. Some of my weaker friends or relatives talk with him because they have no life. And they feed each other stories, made up lies. For their self humor and enjoyment. I forgive everyone and I don't talk to any of them, or as little as possible. Besides, my reality is much more interesting than their fabrications. I think that is what makes some of them resent me, they aren't in the loop, anymore.

The kids deleted him on Facebook and don't want to talk with him. My son is so angry because he knows where there is money to be made and his father won't go to work to help ease the stress.

Thank you, again, for deleting him.:cheer:

With Sis Love, Debbie

10-03-2010 11:57 AM
Malkah
Ish Milchamah - Man of War

Ontheedge Wrote:
He says God will take care of the children and I. I KNOW that. The thing is that he isn't going to get well, without TRYING to take care of his children. I tell him the scriptures and it doesn't stick.

And the primary way God cares for wives and children is through the FATHER.

He's a Father, he can't shift responsibility onto God. God wasn't born yesterday. That needs drumming into him.

Poor you Debbie. At least you can get some peace from him here now anyway. It's a small enough mercy though.:cheekkiss:

Adonai,
Ish Milchamah.
Adonai hu sh'mo.

Baruch HaShem, melech haOlam.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
-Mahatma Gandhi
10-03-2010 12:16 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites