Latest News: The Great Trubulation

A spammer's blog entry...
Resolute
politicus incorrectissimus in extremis

Group: Moderator
A spammer's blog entry...

Before we ban this guy I thought I'd use the link in his signature to go to his blog. Here is yesterday's entry. I thought it might be good for the funnybone:

Quote:
Viral marketing is an full-dress case of a airing pattern that is used to attain objectives. unvarnished is not the unbiased itself. If the prime detached of an e-mail migration is branding, leverage command to fulfill more proper branding improvement figure reinforcement you specialty your scoop or quote subordination a road that incarnate encourages pass-along.

powerhouse a advice tuck away a shy propose or an potential for pass-along is what viral marketing is faultless about.

rightful suggesting that e-mail recipients unfearful your nourishment to their friends again leadership is not viral marketing. A ultimate at the bottom of your e-mail that reads �Feel free to heroic this science to a friend� is nowhere attain to viral marketing at its best.

On the irregular hand, if impregnable favoring of sharing, allying thanks to a healthful discount, forceful information, more entries passion a sweepstakes, an further wink at or prime service, a joke/cartoon, or a carefree video, is included advance the e-mail, viral marketing happens positively more lively successfully.

The ship dodge is that your hash good produce perceived being having paramountcy. fitting or useful information, research, or studies are uncut designate examples of stir that adeptness equal viewed force that might pass-along structure. Interactive rejoicing love a interrogate or matter strain prevail forwarding, especially if evident is delicious. specialty tests, fit luck quizzes, or compatibility questionnaires are thorough things that dispatch been passed on by myriad folks knotty times. Why? as they are divine and entertainment has value.

A multimedia mishap is always racket to seal some pass-along. Someone is always touting the benefits. corporeal is a works fresh of a episode further important befall but the messages credit a superior directive and lush media has the cush of through farther. The tech origin express is often enough for the report to produce perceived thanks to valuable.

....anyone else feel like bablefish vomited up a profit on the beach? :rofl:

rez:P

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one… – Edmund Burke
10-03-2010 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user
Willa
Peace, baby!

Group: Moderator
RE: A spammer's blog entry...

:shocked: I don't know what to say - and that's sumthin'! My brain hurts from trying to make some sense of it! (there is none!)

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
10-03-2010 11:50 AM
wolfie

Group: Registered Plus

I would say it certainly qualifies as ''bable'' and not much else...

''In the midst of winter I finally learned that in me there was an invincible summer.'' Albert Camus

''live simply, speak kindly, love unconditionally''
10-03-2010 12:45 PM
1 OF MINI

If he's selling mind-altering drugs, and testing some of his stock, then I'd say that his blog entry proves beyond a shadow of a doubt his product works quite well.

:smoker:

:hypno:

:drool:

A man dies when he refuses to stand up for that which is right. A man dies when he refuses to stand up for justice. A man dies when he refuses to take a stand for that which is true. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
10-03-2010 07:27 PM
BeginAgain
Not So New

OH MY GOODNESS! This person has a certificate and is licensed under INSANE PEOPLE! :insane: And is listed in the Yellow Pages!!! :funnyface:

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present." Eleanor Roosevelt
10-03-2010 08:01 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites