Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Garden of Eden = New Jerusalem
digging

Group: Registered Plus
Garden of Eden = New Jerusalem

Well I decided to start a new topic for this subject I feel there is more here for us to look at. If we look carefully at the way the garden is described we will see many of the same elements.
However in addition the Temple also contained simular things.

I believe if we look at all of these simularities we might gain greater understanding.

Thus I have concluded that The Garden is symbolized in the temple arrangement and in New Jerusalem.

All three have the mention of gold, gems, trees, angels, an entrance, YHWH presence, even the hint of a cube or square shape because even the garden had a river that divided into four.
All three have/had a challenge to regain entrance into, guarded by angel/angels.

Adam was a king/priest because he was made to 'reign' over creation and communicated with God, the high priest was the type for Christ to come who is our King/priest and the New city is filled with king/priests.

Digging

12-19-2010 04:58 AM
Find all posts by this user
Beau Wetini
Me and my boy at the beach!

RE: Garden of Eden = New Jerusalem

Love the thoughts, sis!

This is the stuff I remember from Pathways! :friends::friends::friends:

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

12-19-2010 06:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Steadfast

digging Wrote:
If we look carefully at the way the garden is described we will see many of the same elements. However in addition the Temple also contained simular things.

Thus I have concluded that The Garden is symbolized in the temple arrangement and in New Jerusalem.

Dear Digging,

I agree that this is an awesome topic. :cheer: It's going to be interesting to see where this goes.

Have you considered the size of New Jerusalem and what it means? It's approximately 1400 miles square and covers all the land promised to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob:

Gen 15:18-21 On that day Jehovah made a covenant with Abram, saying, I have given this land to your seed, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates, the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the giants, and the Amorite and the Canaanite, and the Girgashite, and the Jebusite.

Gen 17:8 And I will give to you and to your seed after you the land of your sojourning, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession and I will be their God.

Deu 11:24 Every place where the sole of your foot treads shall be yours, from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the Euphrates River even to the furthest sea shall be your border.

It is amazing that the final fulfillment of the Abrahamic Covenant resides in New Jerusalem. :clap:

I'm looking forward to reading the other things you have to share.

Love,

Sis A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wsKcP9J7Cg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO4a9dIAOp4
12-19-2010 02:07 PM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

I have seen glimpses of New Jerusalem three times now. I will never forget this. The split will soon be here.

Who will see the light and who will hear the symphony of the universe? Who will see and hear and Act upon it?

This is a seriously critical time.

May The Father grant you grace and courage that you may see...hear ..and Act..to help others also see and come back to the creator with whole hearts.

Anyone can light a candle, means anyone can ACT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVjRZ_1mDis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAFADSe-JHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BbsfiWVi...re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ujmORq_y...re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw2ze1Iw9d0
Love
:heartbeat:
New Heart

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
12-19-2010 03:28 PM
digging

Yes I agree there is much to think about and compare.

You asked what I noticed about the size of the city and the main thing that I found really interesting is in Rev 21
16 and the city lieth square, and the length of it is as great as the breadth; and he did measure the city with the reed -- furlongs twelve thousand; the length, and the breadth, and the height, of it are equal;

17and he measured its wall, an hundred forty-four cubits, the measure of a man, that is, of the messenger;

Many translations have changed these numbers which I think is a mistake.

The numbers are linked to the number of 144,000. First thing is the city is a square of 12,000 furlongs the interesting thing is that a cube has 12 edges so 12 edges times 12,000 = 144,000.
(a cube is a perfect symbol of our three dimentional world)

What I find very beautiful with the city being equal in all it's dimentions, is that all believers made righteous are EQUAL under God.

The fact that the wall is 144 cubits is again linked to the number 144,000. So if the number is a symbol for the bride/firstfruits then the city's boundary is based on where the righteous are. They could be near to each other or very far but where they are the city is.

The fact that the cube city & wall is link to the 144,000 is a clue the city is not really a physical city of buildings but rather a linked community of righteous ones living in Gods favored protection on earth.

Once again there is the link between man and angels because the measurement fits BOTH I see this as very simular to the Temple with the trees and angels all around. A place where both men and angels can be the same to each other, equal in measure. A place where they can meet, like standing on the edge of a lake or ocean.

So for me the city starts/begins with the resurrection of the firstfruits they are the bride and with the spirit they call to all others alive to 'come' everyone is meant to enter the city and become PART of the city, the city is everywhere on earth. The city is the Garden of Eden.

The city is to live in blessed protection by the angels anywhere you might go having full and open connection to Jesus and YHWH. Each believer is a stone of the city, like the temple.

Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come " And let the one who hears say, "Come " And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.

The river of water of life is inside the city, just like Eden had a river...

Digging

12-19-2010 05:56 PM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

digging Wrote:
Yes I agree there is much to think about and compare.

You asked what I noticed about the size of the city and the main thing that I found really interesting is in Rev 21
16 and the city lieth square, and the length of it is as great as the breadth; and he did measure the city with the reed -- furlongs twelve thousand; the length, and the breadth, and the height, of it are equal;

17and he measured its wall, an hundred forty-four cubits, the measure of a man, that is, of the messenger;

Many translations have changed these numbers which I think is a mistake.

The numbers are linked to the number of 144,000. First thing is the city is a square of 12,000 furlongs the interesting thing is that a cube has 12 edges so 12 edges times 12,000 = 144,000.
(a cube is a perfect symbol of our three dimentional world)

What I find very beautiful with the city being equal in all it's dimentions, is that all believers made righteous are EQUAL under God.

The fact that the wall is 144 cubits is again linked to the number 144,000. So if the number is a symbol for the bride/firstfruits then the city's boundary is based on where the righteous are. They could be near to each other or very far but where they are the city is.

The fact that the cube city & wall is link to the 144,000 is a clue the city is not really a physical city of buildings but rather a linked community of righteous ones living in Gods favored protection on earth.

Once again there is the link between man and angels because the measurement fits BOTH I see this as very simular to the Temple with the trees and angels all around. A place where both men and angels can be the same to each other, equal in measure. A place where they can meet, like standing on the edge of a lake or ocean.

So for me the city starts/begins with the resurrection of the firstfruits they are the bride and with the spirit they call to all others alive to 'come' everyone is meant to enter the city and become PART of the city, the city is everywhere on earth. The city is the Garden of Eden.

The city is to live in blessed protection by the angels anywhere you might go having full and open connection to Jesus and YHWH. Each believer is a stone of the city, like the temple.

Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come " And let the one who hears say, "Come " And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.

The river of water of life is inside the city, just like Eden had a river...

Digging

Hi Digging,

quoting what you said here..."The city is to live in blessed protection by the angels anywhere you might go having full and open connection to Jesus and YHWH. Each believer is a stone of the city, like the temple."

goes along with this verse..

Rev 2:17
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

They have their names recorded on these white stones, and they will know their new everlasting name.

Isaiah 56:5 to them I will give within my temple and its walls a memorial and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that will not be cut off.

they will be given this new name by the mouth of The Lord Himself.

Isaiah 62:2 The nations will see your righteousness, and all kings your glory; you will be called by a new name that the mouth of the LORD will bestow.

They sing the new song or requiem, the eligy is read to them, they have a monumount carved in stone read aloud to them by the mouth of the Lord Himself, in memory of them forever....[/b] because they are the firstborn from the dead.

They are given the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, as they are called in heaven...belonging now to the Faithful Family.

John 17:8-12

8 For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.

9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours.

10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.

11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, [b]protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.

12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

The Bride know the name, because they also are called this secret everlasting name.

John 17: 13 “I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them.

14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.

15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.

17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.

Revelation 3:12 Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

Isaiah 1:26

I will restore your judges as in days of old, your counselors as at the beginning. Afterward you will be called the City of Righteousness, the Faithful City."

Isaiah 25:1 KJV

O LORD, thou [art] my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful [things; thy] counsels of old [are] faithfulness [and] truth.

Love, New Heart

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
12-20-2010 04:37 PM
christiancrown

Hi Brothers and Sisters.

Isaiah 51:3 For Jehovah will certainly comfort Zion. He will for certain comfort all her devastated places, and he will make her wilderness like E´den and her desert plain like the garden of Jehovah. Exultation and rejoicing themselves will be found in her, thanksgiving and the voice of melody.
In the Garden, the tree of life stood at its very heart. In the Temple, the Ark of the Covenant in which resided the tablets of the testimony rested in the Holy of Holies which was also at the very heart of the Temple. The Ark or Tree represented the Authority of the preserving power of God unto man. In essence, it represented the Throne of Grace from which flows the rivers of living water bringing food, health, and healing unto the nations -- The Word of God -- Christ.

It was a perfect environment -- a Temple not made with hands, but created and fashioned by God Himself that He might experience in a genuine reality of time, place and space, the intimacy (Unity) of Covenant with mankind, the first Adam. The Garden was and still is the First and Only Temple!

Brother George

Well, be assured that the God Jehovah. The One the Jews of old
worshiped - is the very same God that we worship.
And because we worship this God of the Jews,
We cannot be classed as a new movement.
LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

12-21-2010 12:54 PM
digging

Yes that is a good way of seeing it.

I have wondered also about the link to our own spiritual heart.

Remember the one scripture when Jesus said in matt 6:20
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal;

21for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

So then is he saying our hearts will be in heaven??

Then there is this one

psalms 119: 10 With all my heart I have sought You;
Do not let me wander from Your commandments.
11Your word I have treasured in my heart,
That I may not sin against You.

The stone tablets were kept in the ark in the most holy. The ten commandments were also called the ten words. So once again the connection between the heart/temple/ark; "your word I have treasured in my heart"

Leading from this thought I just had another if our hearts are where he will write his law then our hearts become the ark, our body then the temple, and the temple was build in the promised land. Also the ark was guarded by angels thus the constant theme and connection back to the new city.

Digging

12-22-2010 06:05 AM
christiancrown

digging Wrote:
Yes that is a good way of seeing it.

I have wondered also about the link to our own spiritual heart.

Remember the one scripture when Jesus said in matt 6:20
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal;

21for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

So then is he saying our hearts will be in heaven??

Then there is this one

psalms 119: 10 With all my heart I have sought You;
Do not let me wander from Your commandments.
11Your word I have treasured in my heart,
That I may not sin against You.

The stone tablets were kept in the ark in the most holy. The ten commandments were also called the ten words. So once again the connection between the heart/temple/ark; "your word I have treasured in my heart"

Leading from this thought I just had another if our hearts are where he will write his law then our hearts become the ark, our body then the temple, and the temple was build in the promised land. Also the ark was guarded by angels thus the constant theme and connection back to the new city.

Digging

Hello Brother Digging
Jesus said, Matthew 5:8 “Happy are the pure in heart, since they will see God.

Quote digging “The stone tablets were kept in the ark in the most holy. The ten commandments were also called the ten words. So once again the connection between the heart/temple/ark; "your word I have treasured in my heart"
Leading from this thought I just had another if our hearts are where he will write his law then our hearts become the ark, our body then the temple, and the temple was build in the promised land. Also the ark was guarded by angels thus the constant theme and connection back to the new city.”
A lot said in a few paragraphs there digging. I like all the links, and think if our hearts were like the ark, our body the temple ,
the word becomes a pure language to all the ones understanding the connections here. They lead to NEW Jerusalem within ourselves.
1 Corinthians 3:16 Do YOU not know that YOU people are God’s temple, and that the spirit of God dwells in YOU?
1 Corinthians 6:19 What! Do YOU not know that the body of YOU people is [the] temple of the holy spirit within YOU, which YOU have from God?

1 Chronicles 22:19 Now set YOUR heart and YOUR soul to inquire after Jehovah YOUR God, and rise and build the sanctuary of Jehovah the [true] God, to bring the ark of the covenant of Jehovah and the holy utensils of the [true] God to the house built to the name of Jehovah.”

Jeremiah 31: 33 “For this is the covenant that I shall conclude with the house of Israel after those days,” is the utterance of Jehovah. “I will put my law within them, and in their heart I shall write it. And I will become their God, and they themselves will become my people.”
34 “And they will no more teach each one his companion and each one his brother, saying, ‘KNOW Jehovah!’ for they will all of them know me, from the least one of them even to the greatest one of them,” is the utterance of Jehovah. “For I shall forgive their error, and their sin I shall remember no more.”

Your brother George

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

12-22-2010 04:40 PM
Beau Wetini

Its SISTER digging, bro George! ;)

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

12-22-2010 06:25 PM
Beau Wetini

Love the thoughts, by the way....fantastic stuff so far!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

12-22-2010 06:28 PM
christiancrown

Beau Wetini Wrote:
Love the thoughts, by the way....fantastic stuff so far!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi Brother Beau,

Hi SISTER Digging, excuse me Sis
thanks Beau

From now on all we can do is done in a sacred , spiritual manner and in celebration.

Your brother George
:thumbup::heartbeat::drinking:

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

12-23-2010 08:53 PM
digging

I don't mind at all being called brother, there is neither male nor female in Christ.

Thank-you for sharing this scripture

1 Chronicles 22:19 Now set YOUR heart and YOUR soul to inquire after Jehovah YOUR God, and rise and build the sanctuary of Jehovah the [true] God, to bring the ark of the covenant of Jehovah and the holy utensils of the [true] God to the house built to the name of Jehovah.”

Hmm this vs is making my heart warm and it reminds me of the vs in Rev how the bride has the name of YHWH on them.

I like how you said

"They lead to NEW Jerusalem within ourselves."

I'm going to share something with all of you that I'm sure others feel.....often when I'm praying & studying and really thinking and feeling about spiritual things, my heart or around the area of my heart the center of my body I begin to feel a sence of warmth, life, a feeling of energizing hope it's a beautiful feeling and for myself it is the spirit of YHWH touching my heart. I'm beginning to wonder of this is partly what it means to walk by the spirit something personally sensed, that only we are aware of but that will increase over time and continue to help us grow.

Digging

12-30-2010 03:17 AM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

digging Wrote:
I don't mind at all being called brother, there is neither male nor female in Christ.

Hmm this vs is making my heart warm and it reminds me of the vs in Rev how the bride has the name of YHWH on them.

I like how you said

I'm going to share something with all of you that I'm sure others feel.....often when I'm praying & studying and really thinking and feeling about spiritual things, my heart or around the area of my heart the center of my body I begin to feel a sence of warmth, life, a feeling of energizing hope it's a beautiful feeling and for myself it is the spirit of YHWH touching my heart. I'm beginning to wonder of this is partly what it means to walk by the spirit something personally sensed, that only we are aware of but that will increase over time and continue to help us grow.

Digging

I know what you feel Digging. It is like your heart is filled with so much love, it feels enormous. You feel the Spirit of God in your temple, and when this happens, all you can feel is LOVE and Light, because God IS LOVE. :heartbeat:

1 John 4:8
Anyone who does not love does not know God, becaus God is love.

Love,
New Heart

It is all so simple...just need to love, and you will know God.

12-30-2010 03:14 PM
christiancrown

digging Wrote:

I like how you said

Digging

Hi Sister Digging,
Yes we must expect greater manifestation of the Holy Spirit now in our time than ever before.
Using the image of rain I want to express the great hope and joy coming upon us.
The Outpouring of the Holy Spirit and Rain:
In the Bible rain became a symbol for the divine outpouring of the Holy Spirit; both rain and the Holy Spirit were sent by God as a demonstration of His concern for life.

Jehovah God described the future restoration of His people using the language of rain to illustrate the work of the Holy Spirit:
Isaiah 44: 3 For I shall pour out water upon the thirsty one, and trickling streams upon the dry place. I shall pour out my spirit upon your seed, and my blessing upon your descendants. 4 And they will certainly spring up as among the green grass, like poplars by the water ditches. 5 This one will say: “I belong to Jehovah.” And that one will call [himself] by the name of Jacob, and another will write upon his hand: “Belonging to Jehovah.” And by the name of Israel one will betitle [himself].’
Ezekiel 39:29 And I shall no longer conceal my face from them, because I will pour out my spirit upon the house of Israel,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.”
Isaiah 32: 15 until upon us the spirit is poured out from on high, and the wilderness will have become an orchard, and the orchard itself is accounted as a real forest.

In Joel, after announcing the coming of the early and late rains,
God added,
Joel 2:28 “And after that it must occur that I shall pour out my spirit on every sort of flesh, and YOUR sons and
YOUR daughters will certainly prophesy.
As for YOUR old men, dreams they will dream. As for YOUR young men, visions they will see. 29 And even on the menservants and on the maidservants in those days I shall pour out my spirit.
the image of the early and late rains could be applied to at least two different powerful works of the Spirit within Christianity: one related to the experience of Pentecost,
and the other to events shortly before the return of Christ.
Acts 2: 18 and even upon my men slaves and upon my women slaves I will pour out some of my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.
But that same prophecy referred to “the great and illustrious day of Jehovah” suggesting that a fuller manifestation of the Holy Spirit was to be expected
Acts 2: 19 And I will give portents in heaven above and signs on earth below, blood and fire and smoke mist; 20 the sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and illustrious day of Jehovah arrives.
This future work of the Holy Spirit would accompany and empower the proclamation of the last message of judgment and salvation to the human race.
What happened at Pentecost was the early rain; that which is now due is the late rain.
In the days of the early apostles God took some of the great reservoir of power and poured this out in mighty measure on that eventful day. But the great remainder God reserves until the last days. Then the late rain will fall, and in copious, abundant showers, in the finishing of the work of God. This will be much more bigger than Pentecost. The great work of the Word our Bible is not to close with less manifestation of the power of God but with more than marked its opening.

So Yes Expect that it will increase over time and continue to help us grow.
Your Brother George

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW

12-31-2010 02:26 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites