Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 [2] 3 Next > Last »
Weird Stuff
ablebodiedman

Group: Registered Plus
RE: Weird Stuff

New Heart,

I think there is an enormous amount of evidence that the earth, the sea and the trees are being harmed:

Revelation 7:2-3
And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrising, having a seal of [the] living God; and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying: “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.”

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
01-08-2011 01:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

I know Abe...the slaves are sealed already. We are out of time.

January 8, 2011

Poisonous Space Clouds Slamming Into Earth Cause Mass Bird And Fish Deaths
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1437.htm

many people have been saying they have not felt well since xmas. Nausea, headaches, dizziness, vertigo, ringing in ears, ...etc

have you felt this?...I am feeling this alot. I am feeling a very huge earthquake will soon happen.

Dec 1, 2010

I Heard "Men of Valor" just as I awoke...plain as day. I have no reason to make this up.

And the angel of the LORD appeared to him, and said to him, The LORD is with you, you mighty man of valor.
judges 6:12

1 Samuel 16:18 (King James Version)

18. Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the LORD is with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdXif4XNwdE

http://www.wilderness-cry.net/bible_stud...ideon.html

http://freechristimages.org/biblestories...gideon.htm

The Lord is with you...

New heart

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
01-09-2011 03:36 AM
Find all posts by this user
ablebodiedman

NewHeart,

Yes, I have been hearing a high pitched buzzing in my ears for many months now.

One night as I was lying in bed the buzzing in my ear suddenly increased in volume to the point where it sounded like a trumpet blast in my ear. It scared me. I jumped out of bed and it immediately stopped.

Also been getting frequent headaches. Something I was never prone to before.

My daughter has also been complaining about getting a lot of headaches.

It made me check my carbon monoxide detector to make certain it was plugged in and working.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
01-09-2011 01:05 PM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

ablebodiedman Wrote:

New Heart Wrote:
There were also a day when my entire yard was covered in thousands of dragonflies, which stayed flying all around me, landing on me, and the starnge thing was..they did not go in any other yard but mine.
New Heart:heartbeat:

New Heart,

That is strange only because the same thing happened to me last summer.

Sitting in the back of my house surrounded by thousands of these huge dragon flies.

It was a very weird and wonderful experience.

I just sat there completely amazed.

In Christ

abe

It was so awesome to see. I felt so alive! They were landing on me and all I felt was love for God for allowing me and the kids to see this. I found a few things relating to them.

For some Native American tribes they represent swiftness and activity, and for the Navajo they symbolize pure water. Dragonflies are a common motif in Zuni pottery; stylized as a double-barred cross, they appear in Hopi rock art and on Pueblo necklaces.

Dragonflies and damselflies are often depicted in Japanese paintings, representing new light and joy.

Dragonflies remind us that we are light and can reflect the light in powerful ways if we choose to do so. "Let there be light" is the divine prompting to use the creative imagination as a force within your life. This is part of what dragonflies and damselflies teach us.

Life is never quite the way it appears, but it is always filled with light and color. Dragonfly can help you to see through your illusions and thus allow your own light to shine forth. Dragonfly brings the brightness of transformation and the wonder of colorful new vision.

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
01-09-2011 01:54 PM
ablebodiedman

The Unforgivable Sin
01-12-2011 08:23 PM
BeginAgain
Not So New

ablebodiedman Wrote:

New Heart Wrote:
There were also a day when my entire yard was covered in thousands of dragonflies, which stayed flying all around me, landing on me, and the starnge thing was..they did not go in any other yard but mine.
New Heart:heartbeat:

New Heart,

That is strange only because the same thing happened to me last summer.

Sitting in the back of my house surrounded by thousands of these huge dragon flies.

It was a very weird and wonderful experience.

I just sat there completely amazed.

In Christ

abe

Hi New Heart & Abe ~

We get dragonflies every year here on the property, by the thousands, much to the delight of my cat. She just watches in feline excitement :cat: wishing she could catch one. I love them too, not only are they fascinating to see, they also dine :eat:
on all the mosquitoes. :licklips: Betcha didn't know that?
They'll return day after day until there is nothing more to eat. I live in an ag area, just north of town, that might have something to do with their regular visits here. :farmer:

What I've thought strange for this part of the country is the amount of preditor bird sightings I've witnessed the last couple of years. There seems to be more hawks, owls and California vultures hanging out than ever before. But then, where are they to go? :birds: Their habitats are being wiped out by man! Many of our National Parks and wilderness areas in California are polluted and just nasty to visit. :camp: How the animals manage to survive is a testimony in itself.

Cell phones, headphones, ear buds :listenmusic: and high-voltage power lines all contribute to tinnitus, headaches and nausea. :barf: Mass flocks of birds dropping dead to the ground, that's a mystery that nobody seems to have an exceptable answer to. :thinking:

:heartbeat: 2 :grouphug:

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present." Eleanor Roosevelt
01-13-2011 03:18 AM
Willa
Peace, baby!

Group: Moderator

ablebodiedman Wrote:

They say this Chicago fish kill isn't connected, but...

http://www.examiner.com/us-headlines-in-...es-chicago

http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture-in-h...g-very-odd

Has anyone thought of MONSANTO(since poisoning was mentioned as a posibility)? They have their fingers in everything, like the grasping tenacles of a cancerous tumor.

:peace:

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
01-13-2011 10:19 AM
ablebodiedman

Yep, This is weird!

Yellow green goo falling from sky.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/splatterings-gr...d=12649849

The Unforgivable Sin
01-21-2011 08:02 PM
draka
Omnia mutantur nihil interit

ablebodiedman Wrote:
Yep, This is weird!

Yellow green goo falling from sky.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/splatterings-gr...d=12649849

I think airplane goo drops bluish or greenish because of the chemicals they use. But that is gross. Honestly it looks to me like something emptying from the atmosphere, but that would have to mean rain first, and more of it then that. Ash in the atmosphere can cause black rain, certain types of chemicals can cause any colour from red to blue (but green and yellow being the most common) In that case it's an over saturation, but it would also mean more of it.

Servatis a periculum, servatis a maleficum
01-22-2011 12:22 PM
ablebodiedman

New Heart Wrote:
many people have been saying they have not felt well since xmas. Nausea, headaches, dizziness, vertigo, ringing in ears, ...etc

New Heart,

Ringing in ears?

Read this scripture today and it reminded me of your post above.

2 Peter 3:10
Yet Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a hissing noise, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be discovered.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
01-31-2011 12:47 PM
llee

Hi everybody:hibye:

FYI:

Millions of fish found dead in California marina
Tue Mar 8, 3:03 pm ET

REDONDO BEACH, Calif. – Millions of dead fish were found Tuesday floating in a Southern California marina. Boaters awakened to find a carpet of small silvery fish surrounding their vessels, said Staci Gabrielli, marine coordinator for King Harbor Marina on the Los Angeles County coast.

California Fish and Game officials believe the fish are anchovies and sardines.

Experts had yet to determine what happened, but Gabrielli said the fish appeared to have moved into the harbor to escape a red tide, a naturally occurring bloom of toxic algae that can poison fish or starve them of oxygen.

High winds overnight might then have trapped the fish in the harbor, crushing them against a wall where they used up the oxygen and suffocated, she said.

The dead fish were so thick in some places that Garbrielli said boats can't get out of the harbor.

Fish and Game authorities arrived and began taking samples of the fish.

"We have no idea how they got here," said spokesman Andrew Hughan. "There are thousands and thousands and thousands of fish."

King Harbor is on the Santa Monica Bay coast, about 22 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles.

Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.Questions or CommentsPrivacy PolicyAbout Our AdsTerms of ServiceCopyright/IP Policy

http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AgCiEfwH1VtPzN...sh_die_off

Psalms 68:11 "Jehovah himself gives the saying;
The women telling the good news are a large army."

"Every civilization learns what it needs to know, and the next one forgets it." Gil Grissom CSI

03-08-2011 08:29 PM
ablebodiedman

Hosea 4:1-3
Hear the word of Jehovah, O sons of Israel, for Jehovah has a legal case with the inhabitants of the land, for there is no truth nor loving-kindness nor knowledge of God in the land. 2 There are the pronouncing of curses and practicing of deception and murdering and stealing and committing of adultery that have broken forth, and acts of bloodshed have touched other acts of bloodshed. 3 That is why the land will mourn and every inhabitant in it will have to fade away with the wild beast of the field and with the flying creature of the heavens, and even the fishes of the sea themselves will be gathered [in death].

The Unforgivable Sin
03-08-2011 09:01 PM
MAKARIOS

dragon flies?

It is weird. I have seen it, but never saw so much dragonflies before in my life.

Makarios

08-05-2011 01:10 AM
Derek

Group: Registered

Hi Abe,
Have you been taking a lot of aspirin? They cause ringing in the ears,

Some people also get tinnitus as they get older

ablebodiedman Wrote:
NewHeart,

Yes, I have been hearing a high pitched buzzing in my ears for many months now.

One night as I was lying in bed the buzzing in my ear suddenly increased in volume to the point where it sounded like a trumpet blast in my ear. It scared me. I jumped out of bed and it immediately stopped.

Also been getting frequent headaches. Something I was never prone to before.

My daughter has also been complaining about getting a lot of headaches.

It made me check my carbon monoxide detector to make certain it was plugged in and working.

In Christ

abe

We go in faith, our own great weakness feeling,
And needing more each day Thy grace to know:
Yet from our hearts a song of triumph pealing,
“We rest on Thee, and in Thy Name we go.”
08-05-2011 06:05 PM
Derek

Group: Registered

At least there's some good news

MAKARIOS Wrote:
dragon flies?

It is weird. I have seen it, but never saw so much dragonflies before in my life.

Makarios

We go in faith, our own great weakness feeling,
And needing more each day Thy grace to know:
Yet from our hearts a song of triumph pealing,
“We rest on Thee, and in Thy Name we go.”
08-05-2011 06:06 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites