Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »
Hello to all
grateful

Group: Registered Plus
RE: Hello to all

Welcome to the forum, littlelight!:hibye:Look foreward to getting to know more about you. If you feel like it, tell us your story!:coffeeread:
Christian love to you,
Grateful :giverose:

02-01-2011 08:47 AM
Find all posts by this user
Little Light

isomam Wrote:

Little Light Wrote:

digging Wrote:
Yes Littlelight it is sooooo wonderful to find others to have truly spiritual up building talks with!

(Not that all are that, but at least some nice crumbs of bread falling from the table to be found!)

Welcome,

Digging

Thanks!
I noticed that there are many posts, forums, discussions dedicated to Jehovah's Witnesses and their Watchtower, etc. Are most of the members here Jehovah's Witnesses, or former members?

where on earth are my manners? :blush:

welcome, sean t. :welcome:

... and ...

welcome, little light. :welcome:

and, yes, most here are former jw's with some present jw's too. :thumbup:

Thank you for the welcome! I thought so....makes for interesting discussion I'm sure!

02-01-2011 09:44 AM
Little Light

grateful Wrote:
Welcome to the forum, littlelight!:hibye:Look foreward to getting to know more about you. If you feel like it, tell us your story!:coffeeread:
Christian love to you,

Thank you for the welcome grateful!! My story....well, I come from a "mixed bag" of religion really, Jewish, Catholic, Protestant mainline, Pentecostal...(no Jehovah's Witnesses, though I had neighbors who were) and I've been a believer for as long as I can remember. I have great Christian friends who are evangelical, Baptist and even Charismatic Catholics...so I have a pretty diverse frame of reference and am very tolerant of those who don't believe exactly as I do.:grouphug:

I am hoping to learn, and maybe contribute a bit. I am always glad to meet people who love my Lord Jesus!:cheer:

Lord Bless,
Little Light

02-01-2011 11:40 AM
Sean T
Sean

Little Light Wrote:

grateful Wrote:
Christian love to you,

Thank you for the welcome grateful!! My story....well, I come from a "mixed bag" of religion really, Jewish, Catholic, Protestant mainline, Pentecostal...(no Jehovah's Witnesses, though I had neighbors who were) and I've been a believer for as long as I can remember. I have great Christian friends who are evangelical, Baptist and even Charismatic Catholics...so I have a pretty diverse frame of reference and am very tolerant of those who don't believe exactly as I do.:grouphug:

I am hoping to learn, and maybe contribute a bit. I am always glad to meet people who love my Lord Jesus!:cheer:

Lord Bless,
Little Light

Welcome Littlelight, you are a newbie like me.

Hope you enjoy some good spiritual discussions on this forum :hibye:

Sean

Micah 6:8
He has showed you, O man, what is good.
And what does YHWH require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God.

02-01-2011 07:49 PM
Little Light

Sean T Wrote:

Little Light Wrote:

grateful Wrote:
Christian love to you,

Lord Bless,
Little Light

Welcome Littlelight, you are a newbie like me.

Hope you enjoy some good spiritual discussions on this forum :hibye:

Sean

Thank you Sean! Same to you! I am still learning my way around!:dontknow: looking forward to learning more!
Little Light

02-01-2011 08:44 PM
Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites