Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Defendant Is Locked Up For 'Monstrous' Offences Committed As A Teenage Boy
Bangalore

Group: Registered Plus
Defendant Is Locked Up For 'Monstrous' Offences Committed As A Teenage Boy

Defendant Is Locked Up For 'Monstrous' Offences Committed As A Teenage Boy.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/ne...two_girls/

Warm Christian Love
Bnmgalore

"While producing people who were outwardly moral, they subverted the essential qualities of humility, compassion and mercy." - Raymond Franz
http://www.spiritualbrother.blogspot.com/
02-01-2011 09:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
wolfie

RE: Defendant Is Locked Up For 'Monstrous' Offences Committed As A Teenage Boy

wow--such memories this envokes. I have told before of my daughter being molested when she was almost 5 by a pioneer brother in my congregtion --in her own bed :crybaby: in my case tho she told me about it the next day and I went right to the presiding elder to help me deal with it. The 'brother' was a personal friend of my family and his mother was like a mother to me. It was hurtful in every way you could imagine.. He admitted what had happened and within a month had been transferred to Bethel. I regret how it was handled for many many reasons not the least being a concern that my daughter was not the only child he had or would in the future harm. Some things you don't get do-overs for :( ...

''In the midst of winter I finally learned that in me there was an invincible summer.'' Albert Camus

''live simply, speak kindly, love unconditionally''
02-01-2011 09:43 AM
Find all posts by this user
knightlockX

RE: Defendant Is Locked Up For 'Monstrous' Offences Committed As A Teenage Boy

wolfie Wrote:
wow--such memories this envokes. I have told before of my daughter being molested when she was almost 5 by a pioneer brother in my congregtion --in her own bed :crybaby: in my case tho she told me about it the next day and I went right to the presiding elder to help me deal with it. The 'brother' was a personal friend of my family and his mother was like a mother to me. It was hurtful in every way you could imagine.. He admitted what had happened and within a month had been transferred to Bethel. I regret how it was handled for many many reasons not the least being a concern that my daughter was not the only child he had or would in the future harm. Some things you don't get do-overs for :( ...

I could not even imagine the pain that this must have caused you or esp you daughter and for that I am sorry. I wish there was some way that I could ease what happened unfortunately there is nothing that I can say in comfort other than God deals with such people in time.

The interesting thing is that I was not aware of the molestation incidents until after I left the Witnesses and was told of it by three friends of mine each knew of at least ten cases of this very same issue. When I asked why no one went to the police, they looked at me as though I was strange in asking and simply told me that it was policy that this never be done. To this day I cannot imagine that any religion would willfully cover this up in such a way but I am not naive enough to think otherwise.

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel other than what we have preached to you, a curse be on him! 9 As we have said before, I now say again: if anyone preaches to you a gospel contrary to what you received, a curse be on him!
02-20-2011 09:15 PM
Find all posts by this user

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites