Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (4): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next > Last »
In the wilderness - so now what?
ablebodiedman

Group: Registered Plus
RE: In the wilderness - so now what?

belongingtojah Wrote:
This reminds me of a couple of scriptures.

Heb 13:13,14 - we need to go forth to Jesus outside the camp

bear reproach - we really are waiting for our lord to return so he can give us relief.

Micah 7: 7-10 - we put our trust in Jehovah and his Son and wait for them to conduct our legal case (because we are all sinners) - then those who persecute us because we believe God's Word is the final say - they will be put to shame - those who claim that we have become alienated from Jehovah because they say so.

Jehovah is cognizant of those seeking refuge in him. Nahum 1:7

belongingtojah,

Yes, I see some parallels to coming out of Egypt and into the wilderness in Micah Chapter 7 just as mentioned in Ezekiel Chapter 20.

Micah 7:15-17
As in the days of your coming forth from the land of Egypt I shall show him wonderful things. 16 Nations will see and become ashamed of all their mightiness. They will put [their] hand upon [their] mouth; their very ears will become deaf. 17 They will lick up dust like the serpents; like reptiles of [the] earth they will come in agitation out of their bulwarks. To Jehovah our God they will come quivering, and they will be afraid of you.”

That is a good scripture to consider in regard to the wilderness topic.

Micah also talks of a time when people would follow their king (Jesus Christ) out of the gate:

Micah 2:13
“The one making a breakthrough will certainly come up before them: they will actually break through. And they will pass through a gate, and they will go out by it. And their king will pass through before them, with Jehovah at the head of them.”

A very similar sentiment to Heb 13:13,14

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
04-09-2011 05:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

“The one making a breakthrough will certainly come up before them: they will actually break through. And they will pass through a gate, and they will go out by it. And their king will pass through before them, with Jehovah at the head of them.”

They are the eagles who fly free. They have the victory from the beast/serpent.

Isaiah 40:31 But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Revelation 12:14
But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle so that she might fly from the serpent into the wilderness, to the place where she is to be nourished for a time, and times, and half a time.

Ezekiel 17:3 Say, Thus says the Lord God: A great eagle with great wings and long pinions, rich in plumage of many colors, came to Lebanon and took the top of the cedar.

Exodus 19:4
You yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself.

these song reminds me of how the eagles made their breakthrough through the gates of the woman of purple and scarlet to the arms and love and protection of God alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-S5M9oD2wc

To the protection of the Father hiding in Him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqTLlHkfS...re=related

:heartbeat:
New Heart :)

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
04-09-2011 09:15 PM
Find all posts by this user
ablebodiedman

New Heart Wrote:

New Heart,

I think this scripture does indeed support many of the sentiments expressed in this thread.

And they will pass through a gate, and they will go out by it.

Passing through and out of a gate suggests a withdrawal from or fleeing a city.

And their king will pass through before them, with Jehovah at the head of them

Their king (Jesus Christ) and Jehovah at the head of them represnt the things they are fleeing to. So the sentiment that "the mountains" are Jesus Christ and Jehovah is supported.

If that is true then who is "The one making a breakthrough" and who are "them" and "they"?

The one making a breakthrough will certainly come up before them: they will actually break through.

Perhaps the ones who "catch sight of the disgusting thing" mentioned in Mattthew Chapter 24?

The verse immediately preceding Micah 2:13 suggests who "they" might be:

Micah 2:12
I shall positively gather Jacob, all of you; I shall without fail collect the remaining ones of Israel together. In unity I shall set them, like a flock in the pen, like a drove in the midst of its pasture; they will be noisy with men.’

Jacob or the remaining ones of Israel.

Now because it mentions that "the king" passes through before them I would have to conclude that the "king" is Jesus Christ and therefore the "remaining ones of Israel" are Christians following Jesus Christ (no matter where he goes).

The "flock in the pen" suggests a gathering together outside of the city.

Now all this sounds very spiritually uplifting until the beginning of Micah Chapter 3 is encountered where Jacob and the House of Israel receive a very condemning judgement.

Micah 3:1
And I proceeded to say: “Hear, please, YOU heads of Jacob and YOU commanders of the house of Israel.

For the same reasons I concluded that the "remaining ones of Israel" above are Christians I also have to conclude that it is Christian leadership which is being condemned here.

What leads me to further conclude they are Christians is the description of their trangressions and the very profound similarity to the 4th and final wild beast of Daniel Chapter 7, the beast with 10 kings.

Micah 3:1-5
3 And I proceeded to say: “Hear, please, YOU heads of Jacob and YOU commanders of the house of Israel. Is it not YOUR business to know justice? 2 YOU haters of what is good and lovers of badness, tearing off their skin from people and their organism from off their bones; 3 YOU the ones who have also eaten the organism of my people, and have stripped their very skin from off them, and smashed to pieces their very bones, and crushed [them] to pieces like what is in a widemouthed pot and like flesh in the midst of a cooking pot. 4 At that time they will call to Jehovah for aid, but he will not answer them. And he will conceal his face from them in that time, according as they committed badness in their dealings.
5 “This is what Jehovah has said against the prophets that are causing my people to wander, that are biting with their teeth and that actually call out, ‘Peace!’ that, when anyone does not put [something] into their mouths, also actually sanctify war against him,

I have to conclude that the; "heads of Jacob and YOU commanders of the house of Israel" are not part of the ones who withdraw from the city and go out by the gate or called; "the remaining ones of Israel" in Micah Chapter 2:12

They are the reason why the remaining ones flee to the mountains escaping the city because they understand that the city has been judged:

Micah 3:12
Therefore on account of YOU men Zion will be plowed up as a mere field, and Jerusalem herself will become mere heaps of ruins, and the mountain of the house will be as the high places of a forest.

In the next chapter we are brought face to face with the theme of this thread:

Micah 4:1-2
And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it peoples must stream. 2 And many nations will certainly go and say: “Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths.”

There is little doubt in my mind that arriving at this mountain requires a righteous person to pass out through the gate and withdraw from the city.

Upon passing through this gate I believe they are "in the wilderness".

A condition which I believe many on this forum and elsewhere are presently experiencing.

Which brings me right back to the theme of this thread:

What I think many people find difficult to reconcile here is that Jacob and the remaining ones of Israel are fleeing the city because Jacob and the house of Israel have transgressed.

All this to happen in; "the final part of the days".

Think about it.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
04-10-2011 12:18 PM
rus virgil

ablebodiedman Wrote:

And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it peoples must stream. 2 And many nations will certainly go and say: “Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths.”

There is little doubt in my mind that arriving at this mountain requires a righteous person to pass out through the gate and withdraw from the city.

A condition which I believe many on this forum and elsewhere are presently experiencing.

What I think many people find difficult to reconcile here is that Jacob and the remaining ones of Israel are fleeing the city because Jacob and the house of Israel have transgressed.

Think about it.

In Christ

abe

Jehovah God is a God of "order"

and his order is necessary to be observed when we consider the prophecies
why necessary ?
- because God has written the prophecies in an "hidden way" or, not in a "chronological order" / see Prov 25:2.
( good to see this post again:
http://www.paradisecafediscussions.net/s...0#pid64980 )

The (chronological) order of the events which marks the "latter days" (events what occurs within "Daniel's people" ) has been fixed (by Jehovah ) in the (content of the ) Song of Moses.

There are 3/three main ideas/actions in this Song :

1) The first part of this Song speaks about Jehovah taking care of His people
but (unfortunately) his people never reached the "high level" of obedience required by Father
their transgressions stirred up Father's wrath against them !
-- here we faces a very important truth : God is a God who does punish - even His own people - in case he is disobedient ; and the Song does certifies that !
( this truth cannot be accepted by those who keep thinking: "we are god's Organization, we are accomplishing His will, we are faithful ,..., why is to be (us) punished by Jehovah ? that cannot be true ! )

2) The second part speaks about the fact that God did become angered because of His people's ways and He brings his "punishments" over him (His people) / and the "punishments" consists in 2/two main actions God does : -- He is hiding His Face from them (that means no more "new understandings from Scripture" given through Holy Spirit to them = famine and darkness )
-- He sends against them the "beasts" ( here is to be looked for all the beasts of Daniel and Revelation )

3) The third part is , God starts the judgement action (at His House)
during the judgement actions , He forgives , and cleans those who repent for their past ways , and rise them up ;
while He revenges against the "oppressors" (members of the beasts sent against them) , uses the sword and fire against them , and from the dominant position they have, He put them down

Now, this order can be verified and understood regarding the "mountain of God's house" !

In the first stage , there is that "mountain of the house" of God ( symbolically meaning the "authority of the saints" given by God over the peoples )

unfortunately , at this stage this "mountain" is not "firmly established" because of the "unfaithfulness' of its "inhabitants" , and not because of God !

the next God's action comes:
God decides to give this "mountain" for plunder / spoil

Jeremiah 17:
3. O my mountain in the field,
I will give thy substance and all thy treasures for a spoil, and thy high places, because of sin, throughout all thy borders.

4. And thou, even of thyself, shalt discontinue from thy heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger which shall burn for ever.

the time decided by Jehovah for "punishment" is of "70 years" , those "70 years of Babylon" ,

then Jehovah is to turn His Face again toward His people , and to bring them again "in this place I gave to you" = a re-establishment !

this is the third action of Jehovah during the "latter days" , this time it is "at the end of the (latter) days" , when through a "judgement operation" He establishes ( again ) "the mountain" of His house , and this time the establishment will be for ever , or it will be "firmly established" as both Micah 4:1,2 and Isaiah 2 are saying .

Being we arrived at this point , do we see (now) the similarities between what the Song of Moses says (and I spoke above) and the prophecy of Daniel 4 / the great tree ? - ( I mean the three stages of that great tree ) .

Who understands ?

in Christ,
rus virgil

04-11-2011 07:17 PM
Brego

Group: Registered

rus virgil Wrote:
[quote=ablebodiedman]

Think about it.

In Christ

abe

Jehovah God is a God of "order"

and his order is necessary to be observed when we consider the prophecies
why necessary ?
- because God has written the prophecies in an "hidden way" or, not in a "chronological order" / see Prov 25:2.
( good to see this post again:
http://www.paradisecafediscussions.net/s...0#pid64980 )

The (chronological) order of the events which marks the "latter days" (events what occurs within "Daniel's people" ) has been fixed (by Jehovah ) in the (content of the ) Song of Moses.

There are 3/three main ideas/actions in this Song :

1) The first part of this Song speaks about Jehovah taking care of His people
but (unfortunately) his people never reached the "high level" of obedience required by Father
their transgressions stirred up Father's wrath against them !
-- here we faces a very important truth : God is a God who does punish - even His own people - in case he is disobedient ; and the Song does certifies that !
( this truth cannot be accepted by those who keep thinking: "we are god's Organization, we are accomplishing His will, we are faithful ,..., why is to be (us) punished by Jehovah ? that cannot be true ! )

2) The second part speaks about the fact that God did become angered because of His people's ways and He brings his "punishments" over him (His people) / and the "punishments" consists in 2/two main actions God does : -- He is hiding His Face from them (that means no more "new understandings from Scripture" given through Holy Spirit to them = famine and darkness )
-- He sends against them the "beasts" ( here is to be looked for all the beasts of Daniel and Revelation )

3) The third part is , God starts the judgement action (at His House)
during the judgement actions , He forgives , and cleans those who repent for their past ways , and rise them up ;
while He revenges against the "oppressors" (members of the beasts sent against them) , uses the sword and fire against them , and from the dominant position they have, He put them down

Now, this order can be verified and understood regarding the "mountain of God's house" !

In the first stage , there is that "mountain of the house" of God ( symbolically meaning the "authority of the saints" given by God over the people)

unfortunately , at this stage this "mountain" is not "firmly established" because of the "unfaithfulness' of its "inhabitants" , and not because of God !

the next God's action comes:
God decides to give this "mountain" for plunder / spoil

Jeremiah 17:
3. O my mountain in the field,
I will give thy substance and all thy treasures for a spoil, and thy high places, because of sin, throughout all thy borders.

4. And thou, even of thyself, shalt discontinue from thy heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger which shall burn for ever.

the time decided by Jehovah for "punishment" is of "70 years" , those "70 years of Babylon" ,

then Jehovah is to turn His Face again toward His people , and to bring them again "in this place I gave to you" = a re-establishment !

this is the third action of Jehovah during the "latter days" , this time it is "at the end of the (latter) days" , when through a "judgement operation" He establishes ( again ) "the mountain" of His house , and this time the establishment will be for ever , or it will be "firmly established" as both Micah 4:1,2 and Isaiah 2 are saying .

Being we arrived at this point , do we see (now) the similarities between what the Song of Moses says (and I spoke above) and the prophecy of Daniel 4 / the great tree ? - ( I mean the three stages of that great tree ) .

Who understands ?

in Christ,
rus virgil
[/quote

Excellent thread !

Brego

04-11-2011 07:30 PM
ablebodiedman

rus virgil Wrote:
Who understands ?

in Christ,
rus virgil

rus,

I think many people do not understand because they fail to see a connection to Christianity in most of those scriptures.

The thought that modern day Christians will face a similar judgment to 1st Century Jerusalem is offensive to most Christians.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
04-11-2011 10:14 PM
Willa
Peace, baby!

Group: Moderator

ablebodiedman Wrote:

rus virgil Wrote:
Who understands ?

in Christ,
rus virgil

rus,

I think many people do not understand because they fail to see a connection to Christianity in most of those scriptures.

In Christ

abe

or --- do 'they' fail to see a connection to the wtbts in most of those scriptures? Maybe 'they' see Israel and Judah when they read 'Israel' and 'Judah' instead of replacing them with wtbts? That's where 'they' might be comin' from. Just a thought... I can't speak for all of 'them'. :)-

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
04-11-2011 10:30 PM
ablebodiedman

Willa Wrote:

ablebodiedman Wrote:

rus virgil Wrote:
Who understands ?

in Christ,
rus virgil

rus,

In Christ

abe

or --- do 'they' fail to see a connection to the wtbts in most of those scriptures? Maybe 'they' see Israel and Judah when they read 'Israel' and 'Judah' instead of replacing them with wtbts? That's where 'they' might be comin' from. Just a thought... I can't speak for all of 'them'. :)-

Willa,

Yep, that too!

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
04-11-2011 10:33 PM
rus virgil

ablebodiedman Wrote:

So now what ?

The answer to this question is rather long !
And that it is because almost all prophecies focuses on this short time and the actions taking place now !

Jesus said
Matthew 24:
32. Now from the fig tree learn her parable: when her branch is now become tender, and putteth forth its leaves, ye know that the summer is nigh;
33. even so ye also, when ye see all these things, know ye that he is nigh, even at the doors.

Jesus is "at the doors" now.

The next "step is His "arrival" . His arrival is or means a very important thing / His arrival is a thing much desired by those who are "his"

1 Corinthians 15:
51. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We all shall not sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52. in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Now , here between these two events - being "at the door" and "the changing" there are many things the inspired word speaks about

regarding these many things I will try to point to few of them
nobody knows exactly how Jehovah will leads His work , or how will happen certain things in the "earthly realm" , but I will point to some scriptures

-- a "pouring of the Spirit" is now in course and the "recipients" of it are firstly "the prophets" and then "all chosen ones"
to all of these ones Jesus said/ Matthew 10:
26. Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
27. What I tell you in the darkness, speak ye in the light; and what ye hear in the ear, proclaim upon the house-tops.

those obeying this Jesus' commandment will "let their light shine" , and this light will be perceived and understood by those who "know the voice of the shepherd "

the "eagles" knows God's commandment regarding "Babylon" and they manifest their wisdom by leaving it/her and approaching toward these ones who has the light from God (the body) / Luke 17:34-37

in fact, the next year / 2012 / the "70 years of Babylon" come to END and Jehovah will fulfill His own Word
Jeremiah 29:
10. For thus saith Jehovah, After seventy years are accomplished for Babylon, I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.
11. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end.
12. And ye shall call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
14. And I will be found of you, saith Jehovah, and I will turn again your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places wither I have driven you, saith Jehovah; and I will bring you again unto the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

-- Obadiah
17. But in mount Zion there shall be those that escape, and it shall be holy; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

-- Esther 8:
2. And the king took off his ring, which he had taken from Haman, and gave it unto Mordecai.
And Esther set Mordecai over the house of Haman.

-- Micah 4:1,2 / Isaiah 2:2,3

the vultures/eagles will be in measure to observe that "His chosen ones" are at peace with God , and in "prosperity" (of spiritual things) and they will gather together
they will say / Zechariah 8:
22. Yea, many peoples and strong nations shall come to seek Jehovah of hosts in Jerusalem, and to entreat the favor of Jehovah.
23. Thus saith Jehovah of hosts: In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold, out of all the languages of the nations, they shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew,
saying, We will go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.

-- Isaiah 24:
15. Wherefore glorify ye Jehovah in the east, even the name of Jehovah, the God of Israel, in the isles of the sea. ASV

I am so sorry I didn't find a translation as the romanian
in romanian it says "wherefore glorify ye Jehovah (there) where the light shines , .... in the isles of the sea".

The "light" must shine there, where is a member of Jesus body ! the fact that there the light shines , means that Christ spirit dwells in that "body"
NOW, God's commandment is "glorify ye Jehovah ..where the light shines" ... the vultures/eagles does know "the voice of the shepherd" and came to Him / this way , new "local congregations" are made/ are born
These new "local congregations" are "the isles of the sea"

All the verses quoted above (as many more others ) shows how the re-building of Israel will be , living in the "cities" without walls !

Here enters in scene an important action made by the evil one (Gog) :

Ezekiel 38:
1. And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying,
2. Son of man, set thy face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3. and say, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal:
4. and I will turn thee about, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them handling swords;
5. Persia, Cush, and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet;
6. Gomer, and all his hordes; the house of Togarmah in the uttermost parts of the north, and all his hordes; even many peoples with thee.
7. Be thou prepared, yea, prepare thyself, thou, and all thy companies that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

8. After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, that is gathered out of many peoples, upon the mountains of Israel, which have been a continual waste; but it is brought forth out of the peoples, and they shall dwell securely, all of them.

10. Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: It shall come to pass in that day, that things shall come into thy mind, and thou shalt devise an evil device:
11. and thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates;
12. to take the spoil and to take the prey; to turn thy hand against the waste places that are now inhabited, and against the people that are gathered out of the nations, that have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the middle of the earth.

14. Therefore, son of man, prophesy, and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: In that day when my people Israel dwelleth securely, shalt thou not know it?
15. And thou shalt come from thy place out of the uttermost parts of the north, thou, and many peoples with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company and a mighty army;
16. and thou shalt come up against my people Israel, as a cloud to cover the land: it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring thee against my land,
that the nations may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

17. Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Art thou he of whom I spake in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, that prophesied in those days for many years that I would bring thee against them?

21. And I will call for a sword against him unto all my mountains, saith the Lord Jehovah: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
22. And with pestilence and with blood will I enter into judgment with him; and I will rain upon him, and upon his hordes, and upon the many peoples that are with him, an overflowing shower, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
23. And I will magnify myself, and sanctify myself, and I will make myself known in the eyes of many nations; and they shall know that I am Jehovah.

the action goes on , I will not quote all , except a few verses

Ezekiel 39:
2. and I will turn thee about, and will lead thee on, and will cause thee to come up from the uttermost parts of the north; and I will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel;
3. and I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.
4. Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy hordes, and the peoples that are with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
5. Thou shalt fall upon the open field; for I have spoken it, saith the Lord Jehovah.
6. And I will send a fire on Magog, and on them that dwell securely in the isles; and they shall know that I am Jehovah.

7. And my holy name will I make known in the midst of my people Israel; neither will I suffer my holy name to be profaned any more: and the nations shall know that I am Jehovah, the Holy One in Israel.

As we can see, Gog is coming "from the uttermost parts of the north"
this identifies him as "the King of the north" , or the opponent of Jehovah / in fact he is the MoL settled "as god in the Temple"

in those days the "Israel" of God will be formed by the "mountains of Israel" and all who will go to them (in order to worship Jehovah) , all of them "that dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates" - no "human organization" in order to keep them united and to assure their "rights" , but relying on Jehovah

this will be the last action the MOL / the ten kings / will do against Jehovah , because with that occasion they will be destroyed by Jehovah : this is the "end" for the enemies from within of "God's people" of our days !

"Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy hordes, and the peoples that are with thee"

upon the "mounts of Israel"

the "mounts of Israel" are part of a "building" having a "chief corner stone"

Luke 20:
17. But he looked upon them, and said, What then is this that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, The same was made the head of the corner?

18. Every one that falleth on that stone shall be broken to pieces; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will scatter him as dust.

19. And the scribes and the chief priests sought to lay hands on him in that very hour; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he spake this parable against them.

Who understand these words ?

in Christ,
rus virgil

04-12-2011 04:25 AM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

e-magine Wrote:
abe, I see the woman as the complete body of Christians that been released from apostate Christendom, and planted in the wilderness.
Yes, it is dry compared to the riches of false religion. But what is her "rod"? Are we to be burning figuritive twigs to stay warm?
...Im trying to make a connection with Rev 12.
Those who stay behind will not be able to inquire of Jehovah (be heard by him), as Jesus said, "Lord, didn't we pray in your name?". "Get away from me, I DO NOT KNOW YOU"

Isaiah 11:4 but with righteousness he will judge the needy, with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked.

Her rod is this...to bring to nothing every foolish thing in this world..and to bring justice by means of the word of truth..God's truth will bind the prince of this world, and bring to nothing his plan, through the holy spirit doing wonders through those whom the gift of God's Spirit is now resting upon them.

John 16:13
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

2 Peter 1:21

For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Amos 3:7“For the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets

Jeremiah 1:9
Then the Lord put out his hand and touched my mouth. And the Lord said to me, “Behold, I have put my words in your mouth.

The Lord's words are put in our mouth, and so become as a rod. You become the mouth of the Lord. He can speak through you, because He is in you.

:heartbeat:
New Heart

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
04-12-2011 11:10 AM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

Those who stay behind will not be able to inquire of Jehovah (be heard by him), as Jesus said, "Lord, didn't we pray in your name?". "Get away from me, I DO NOT KNOW YOU"

How can we say we know God unless we are in Him and have His Spirit within us BONDED TOGETHER so that we can say this and really truely understand..."that we DO REMEMBER who we truly are." The two witnesses will know this, and work at bringing the bride into the wilderness, so they too can remember and become born of the Holy Spirit.

They no longer see in the cloudy mirror, but see In WISDOM'S CRYSTAL CLEAR MIRROR.

There is a cure , from the broken and divided estate from the first Adamical birth, to become brought back and healed , to become a pure eternal living soul, which was seen in the first paradisiacal man. This could have happened long ago, but the earth has taken this long in time to give birth to her firstborn from the dead.

Lucifer poisoned all the inward essences of this immortal part of man that left such a sting , and the only medicine that could heal this condition was Christ to make man new again in his original way.

When Christ rises in us, we see every single sin in us as they flash in front of your eyes so that you can see and let it go, and then He can do His work in us to redeem, and reconcile all of us to Himself. When this happens, you will come to see the center light within you that has been held captive to darkness and hidden all along (who you truely are and were always meant to be), locked up in chains because of sin, which Christ then blots out of us.

When He does this in us, you feel Him unlock the door to your heart, because He alone has the key. When He does this, His own righteous nature enters in and restores all peacable concord, and then you know what it truely means to become a partaker of this gift of God. You then become clothed with Christ's essential body, and then you are unloaded of all the sinful weights. You will see the person you really are in your perfect state, the way you will be very soon if you die to this world, and let it all go. Let God do His work in you alone, through His Son.

You then feel pure, naked, free, just like coming from the original womb...begotten from the dead....rising up, and the feeling of being recovered, into a refined body of light free to soar. We then eat from the tree of life alone. No more mouldy bread from the earthly sense do we eat from, because we are no longer children of captivity, but are children of God, the new creation . This is a "NEW DAY" and the day we can discover what being brought back from the dead really means in a spiritual sense.

KISS THE SON

Psalm 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry and you be destroyed in your way, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

I had this vision also. I was in a mist/cloud with Christ and he was wearing all white. He hugged me, then kissed me tenderly on the lips, and put food in my mouth from His mouth....

end vision

Jesus is a consciousness we are supposed to become. After I died to this old world and saw my symbolic death and resurrection through the spirit, this is what I saw in a vision...

I met the true woman, my higher self ..who I really am...hidden within me. I saw myself in my perfect form dressed in a white glowing gown sitting at a big mirror . She turned around and stood to her feet, smiled and we embraced for a long time.

It reminded me of Dorothy freeing the True Queen of Oz ...Ozma who was trapped inside a mirror .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_X4PAoz4lY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maARmxjj3f0
LOVE,
New Heart

04-12-2011 12:16 PM
ablebodiedman

rus virgil Wrote:

ablebodiedman Wrote:

As we can see, Gog is coming "from the uttermost parts of the north"
this identifies him as "the King of the north" , or the opponent of Jehovah / in fact he is the MoL settled "as god in the Temple"

this will be the last action the MOL / the ten kings / will do against Jehovah , because with that occasion they will be destroyed by Jehovah : this is the "end" for the enemies from within of "God's people" of our days !

rus,

That was a good answer directed at the very theme of this thread.

I too believe that many of the scriptures both in the Old and the New Testament were written to provide an answer to those people in this very unusual predicament, living immediately before the return of Jesus Christ and the final judgment.

It is all about Satans success undermining those things that Jesus Christ facilitated in the first century................ Christianity!

There is in fact a small remnant who can see through Satan's spectacular success and it is these few people that become his next target.

You connected together many biblical entities in your post above such as, Gog of Magog, the King of the North, the MOL, the ten kings.

I think many people would object to so many scriptures exisiting which describe in different ways the very same situation found inside of Jesus Christs Kingdom immediately before he returns.

In my opinion however, that is the entire focus of the bible.

A great difficulty exists in trying to identify those entities you described above through their human manifestations.

Recognising those human manifestations is an important step towards winning the battle against Satan.

Ephesians 6:10-13
Finally, go on acquiring power in [the] Lord and in the mightiness of his strength. 11 Put on the complete suit of armor from God that YOU may be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil; 12 because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

In my opinion it is those human manifestations that push a small remnant into the wilderness away from the face of the serpent. Satan who has undermined Christianity.

Once in the wilderness it is up to us to find the Holy Way while enduring a great deal of opposition.

I believe there are however, scriptures which describe in more detail this predicament in the wilderness and help the remnant to find the way.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
04-12-2011 01:17 PM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

HERO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTeXnE4aaiU

Jesus Christ is infinitely more than an historic Hero; He is both the mirror image of an invisible God, and at the same time the reflection and blueprint of every person's original design. His life, death and resurrection represent the human race, preserved and revealed in the most documented ancient record, and confirmed in our faith.

We believe that the church, ekklesia, is so much more than a building or an organisation. It is the voice of God that echoes in man and reveals man's true spiritual origin and identity (Greek, ek, a preposition denoting origin, and kaleo, urgent invitation, to give a name to, to receive the name of, to call or salute by name). Jesus introduces Simon, the son of Jonah to his true identity, a stone hewn out of the Rock; the son of man is the son of God. It is in this context that Jesus says he will build His ekklesia. Math.16:13, 16-18. Isa.51:1, Deut.32:18, 1Peter 2:5.

'And we all, with new understanding, see ourselves in Him as in a mirror; thus we are changed from an inferior mindset to the revealed opinion of our true Origin.'
2 Corinthians 3:18 - Mirror Translation

2 Corinthians 3:18
18. And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

'They suddenly recognize that God is a living, personal presence, not a piece of chiselled stone. And when God is personally present, a living Spirit, that old, constricting legislation is recognized as obsolete. We're free of it! All of us! Nothing between us and God, our faces shining with the brightness of his face.'
2 Corinthians 3:17, 18

please listen to this...I just happened upon this just now. It is from Africa. This is why many are called but few chosen..because they will not come.

http://www2.uhaveaudio.com/1258381312_32/mp3/g0/ql

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twuLr5rQmp0

04-12-2011 01:25 PM
gogh
Participator

Group: Moderator

yes

"......."This is my Son, whom I have chosen. Keep listening to him!" Luke 9:35
04-12-2011 01:50 PM
Beau Wetini
Me and my boy at the beach!