Latest News: The Great Trubulation

hi and welcome sadheart!
BruisedReed
Sheepette

Group: Moderator
hi and welcome sadheart!

A very warm welcome sadheart ... :D :heartbeat:

I hope that once you are here a while with us your 'sad' heart will be a thing of the past and will 'jump for great joy' to see the love and fellowship and deep spiritual discussions as well as lighthearted of the brothers and sisters here! :grouphug::happyheart:

May our God and his send their spirit to cheer you as we will try to do as well!

Warm Christian love and hugs ... your sis in the faith BR :sheepy: :bouncyhearts:

PS ... I wish our smilies were working here now more than ever ... boooo to hackers ... :(

http://bruisedreednotbroke.blogspot.com
03-28-2011 06:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Willa
Peace, baby!

RE: hi and welcome sadheart!

Welcome 'Sadheart'. I hope this place can be a little refuge for you. As you recuperate may your heart become gladder and gladder!

Much Christian love, Willa

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
03-28-2011 11:22 PM
Find all posts by this user
isomam
In Spite of Many and Much

Group: Registered Plus

welcome sadheart. :welcome: looking forward to getting to know you better.

your friend and brother, ... isomam

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these I am foremost.--1 Timothy 1:15.

Above all things, have INTENSE Love for one another.--1 Peter 4:8.

Sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts. ... Hold a good conscience.--1 Peter 3:15, 16.

TRUTH IS SIMPLE.
03-29-2011 09:30 AM
grateful

Hello Sadheart, and welcome to the PC:hibye: Look foreward to getting to know you more, and your story.:coffeeread:
Christian love to you,
Grateful :giverose:

03-29-2011 09:52 AM
Bangalore

Welcome to the board,Sadheart.

Warm Christian Love
Bangalore

"While producing people who were outwardly moral, they subverted the essential qualities of humility, compassion and mercy." - Raymond Franz
http://www.spiritualbrother.blogspot.com/
03-29-2011 10:26 AM
Givinguphope2day

Bangalore Wrote:
Welcome to the board,Sadheart.

Warm Christian Love
Bangalore

Welcome my beautiful sister Sadheart (my fleshly sister). I hope you can find the healing and peace that you want. There are soooooo many wonderful brothers and sisters here to give you the encouragement you need.

03-29-2011 12:16 PM
gogh
Participator

Greetings and welcome Sadheart

Christian love,

gogh

"......."This is my Son, whom I have chosen. Keep listening to him!" Luke 9:35
03-29-2011 12:24 PM
BruisedReed
Sheepette

Hey there givinguphope2day ... hug hug :hibye:

I hope all is going well you and that your 'hope' has been 'refreshed' and 'strengthened' from being here with us ... :hug::heartbeat:

I hope your dear sister will find that her heart is made happier :happyheart:over time as healing and loving fellowship will be a source of strength and encouragement for her!! :heartbeat::grouphug:

May our God and Son spread the 'tent of love, comfort and protection' over you both and us all as we seek to be a truly loving family who want to serve our God in 'spirit and truth and unity' ...

Wishing you both all the best and my sincerest sisterly love ... BR :sheepy: :bouncyhearts:

http://bruisedreednotbroke.blogspot.com
03-29-2011 12:29 PM
grateful

Sadheart and Givinguphope2day,
Obviously, you both have a story to be told. It must have been a very painfu one, as both your chosen names suggest!:( Perhaps we will read your stories one day. In the meantime, healing will come for both of you,as it has come for most of us here on this board. You are not alone by any means. But take courage, you have been helped to see the light from God's word.:read: Don't leave go of Jahweh, or his Son. They are still there for you, even though the WT isn't. :grouphug:
Agape, to you both :heartbeat:

03-29-2011 01:41 PM
Givinguphope2day

grateful Wrote:
Sadheart and Givinguphope2day,
Obviously, you both have a story to be told. It must have been a very painfu one, as both your chosen names suggest!:( Perhaps we will read your stories one day. In the meantime, healing will come for both of you,as it has come for most of us here on this board. You are not alone by any means. But take courage, you have been helped to see the light from God's word.:read: Don't leave go of Jahweh, or his Son. They are still there for you, even though the WT isn't. :grouphug:
Agape, to you both :heartbeat:

Thank you :):heartbeat:

03-29-2011 04:23 PM
Givinguphope2day

BruisedReed Wrote:
Hey there givinguphope2day ... hug hug :hibye:

I hope all is going well you and that your 'hope' has been 'refreshed' and 'strengthened' from being here with us ... :hug::heartbeat:

I hope your dear sister will find that her heart is made happier :happyheart:over time as healing and loving fellowship will be a source of strength and encouragement for her!! :heartbeat::grouphug:

May our God and Son spread the 'tent of love, comfort and protection' over you both and us all as we seek to be a truly loving family who want to serve our God in 'spirit and truth and unity' ...

Wishing you both all the best and my sincerest sisterly love ... BR :sheepy: :bouncyhearts:

Thank you sister...your kind words mean a lot:heartbeat:

03-29-2011 04:30 PM
isomam
In Spite of Many and Much

howze 'bout a little name change? :thumbup:

to ...

'new hope today' and 'gladheart' (i was going to say 'braveheart' but i guess that one's been taken, huh?)

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these I am foremost.--1 Timothy 1:15.

Above all things, have INTENSE Love for one another.--1 Peter 4:8.

Sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts. ... Hold a good conscience.--1 Peter 3:15, 16.

TRUTH IS SIMPLE.
03-29-2011 04:32 PM
COMankind

Welcome sadheart.

Like was mentioned, the names that you and your sister have chosen speak volumes. I hope we can be there for you, or at least help you find strength elsewhere. Heal up!

Brotherly love...

philia, COMankind

"The tent of God is with mankind" - Rev 21:3

03-30-2011 03:18 PM
digging

Well,

As we mature in all things we learn to accept everything including pain and loss, sometimes we need to sit a moment and feel our pain/loss so that it can truly heal rather than trying to rush past it. It can be very tempting to mask it over rather than letting the sun and wind heal the open wound...we can learn even from pain....how to perhaps reduce or prevent it from happening again to ourselves or even others.

Digging

03-31-2011 12:54 AM
Resolute
politicus incorrectissimus in extremis

Amen to diggings' comment. The great thing about a place like this is that wounds can be "exposed to the air" so that they can heal. And, as for those who caused the hurt, remember: Time wounds all heels! lol

Welcome Sadheart! Nice to hear from you too, "not-giving-up-hope-ever".

in Christ,
rez

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one… – Edmund Burke
03-31-2011 12:09 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites