Thank you very much
for your time
and explanation.
You seem to know ,what I believe
and where I draw aline.

I also hope you realize, nothing
I believe that I feel is coming is written
in cement,
We just have to wait and see,as you say.
What drew me to your post was the name
of the Thread
Which was "Some Prophetic Speculations .

susanna:grouphug:

Jehovah and one is a large army
04-06-2011 06:01 PM
Find all posts by this user
Bangalore

Group: Registered Plus
RE: Some Prophetic Speculations

Resolute Wrote:
Hey peeps, I can see where the problem of posting lies. It's the huge image on this page that needs to be re-sized. I don't know how to do this, but perhaps the image can be removed and a link to it put up in its stead.

Otherwise, just be patient and soon there will be a new page.

Sorry, Susanna. I wish I was more tech-savvy..... :(

In the meantime, just use the slide bar at the bottom to read the posts.

love and regrets,
rez

I removed the image and put a link to it. Sorry for the trouble.

Warm Christian Love
Bangalore

"While producing people who were outwardly moral, they subverted the essential qualities of humility, compassion and mercy." - Raymond Franz
http://www.spiritualbrother.blogspot.com/
04-07-2011 09:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
e-magine
Disciple of Newness

ITPT, I glad to say that I am in full agreement with your position on the 144K and Great Crowd! They must represent the 2 folds mentioned by Jesus. The 144K being the Jewish remnant left over after 70 Ce. However, by extension, I would like to submit this;
that today, all true Christians are spoken as "Spiritual Israelites" (having the law written on their hearts).
I believe that, as you do, all true Christians are anointed and represented by the 144K in Revelation. These are ones who, during their lives, have chosen to follow Christ under the duress of this system.
The "great Crowd", on the other hand, are last hour Christians who happen to be alive during the (final) Great tribulation, and live through it.
We could call these ones, "Spiritual Gentiles". They indeed will number way more then all the "Spiritual Israelites' that have ever lived.
Both of these "Folds" will receive the same reward!
We can call it a Heavenly reward if we insist on it, but the truth is that the Heavenly Kingdom will exisit on Earth. All Christians will receive the same reward.
I proposed this to e-watchman on his board and was expelled for it.
His response was, "who will be the subjects of the Kings and Priests then?" The answer is simple; to the unrightous resurected ones who during their lives, did not come to know Christ.

Henry Ward Beecher-1872 Preacher of Plymouth Church, Brooklyn, in his home later bought by C.H. Russell.
He is looking at the Brooklyn Bridge,,,, is it the way into, or, out of Brooklyn for you?
04-07-2011 12:07 PM
gogh
Participator

Group: Moderator

Re: "Hey peeps, I can see where the problem of posting lies."

Peeps. Please refrain from posting lies.

:coffeeread:

"......."This is my Son, whom I have chosen. Keep listening to him!" Luke 9:35
04-07-2011 12:35 PM
gogh
Participator

Re: "ITPT, I glad to say that I am in full agreement with your position on the 144K and Great Crowd!"

I, also, am pleased to announce agreement (currently, he, he), with what most InterP has presented about this topic....thus, tend to agree partially with EM, as well....(yet another concession...grin)...but so what, ha!

:coffeeread:

"......."This is my Son, whom I have chosen. Keep listening to him!" Luke 9:35
04-07-2011 12:40 PM
Resolute
politicus incorrectissimus in extremis

Bangalore Wrote:

Resolute Wrote:
Hey peeps, I can see where the problem of posting lies. It's the huge image on this page that needs to be re-sized. I don't know how to do this, but perhaps the image can be removed and a link to it put up in its stead.

Otherwise, just be patient and soon there will be a new page.

Sorry, Susanna. I wish I was more tech-savvy..... :(

In the meantime, just use the slide bar at the bottom to read the posts.

love and regrets,
rez

I removed the image and put a link to it. Sorry for the trouble.

Warm Christian Love
Bangalore

Thanks Bang-bro. You are brilliant!

(Note to gogh: I, for one, will not post lies. yup....English grammer can be unforgiving at times.)

cheers,
rez

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one… – Edmund Burke
04-07-2011 12:47 PM
e-magine
Disciple of Newness

Hay gogh1
That's the beauty of it! Who says we need to agree on everything!
But I would like to know where we differ. :)

Henry Ward Beecher-1872 Preacher of Plymouth Church, Brooklyn, in his home later bought by C.H. Russell.
He is looking at the Brooklyn Bridge,,,, is it the way into, or, out of Brooklyn for you?
04-07-2011 03:04 PM
Derek

Group: Registered

Hi Bangalore,
In your post you say.

1966: In the book Life Everlasting in the Freedom of the Sons of God Fred Franz tells JWs that 6,000 years of human history would be finished in 1975 and that it was a good bet that Armageddon would come by then.

Please, are you sure those were the actual words in the book? As I recall the book did not actually make that claim although some witnesses believed it was implied. I think any comments about the coming millennium being concurrent with the 1000 year reign were couched in more qualified language.

There were many of us then, who were JW's, did not believe in the 1975 date which the majority had latched onto.

best regards
Derek

We go in faith, our own great weakness feeling,
And needing more each day Thy grace to know:
Yet from our hearts a song of triumph pealing,
“We rest on Thee, and in Thy Name we go.”
04-07-2011 03:14 PM
Willa
Peace, baby!

e-magine Wrote:
ITPT, I glad to say that I am in full agreement with your position on the 144K and Great Crowd! They must represent the 2 folds mentioned by Jesus. The 144K being the Jewish remnant left over after 70 Ce. However, by extension, I would like to submit this;
that today, all true Christians are spoken as "Spiritual Israelites" (having the law written on their hearts).
I believe that, as you do, all true Christians are anointed and represented by the 144K in Revelation. These are ones who, during their lives, have chosen to follow Christ under the duress of this system.
The "great Crowd", on the other hand, are last hour Christians who happen to be alive during the (final) Great tribulation, and live through it.
We could call these ones, "Spiritual Gentiles". They indeed will number way more then all the "Spiritual Israelites' that have ever lived.
We can call it a Heavenly reward if we insist on it, but the truth is that the Heavenly Kingdom will exisit on Earth. All Christians will receive the same reward.
His response was, "who will be the subjects of the Kings and Priests then?" The answer is simple; to the unrightous resurected ones who during their lives, did not come to know Christ.

Amen Amen!
You said that so well with so few words! Many of us were on RK's list for contending with him on that very issue. The 'little change' he spoke of, I've come to realize, is the birth from above that all Christians, in one shape or another, experience so as to actually be led and taught by God's and Jesus' spirit. The wt doctrine makes those 'called' FROM heaven(not neccesarily TO heaven) into a special class, though all Christians receive that same call to follow Christ. All of us really are 'special' in that regard and have individual gifts that make us unique, but not divided into superior and inferior classes... 'cause what makes us special is in God's eyes, as His children, is that we are believers in His Son. One Lord, one faith, one hope, one body with one spirit, and one God over it all.
See how many words I had to use just to add 2 cents?! lol!(and I still have a pocket full of change on the subject!)

Love you peeps! :X

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
04-07-2011 04:06 PM
llee

Willa Wrote:

e-magine Wrote:

Amen Amen!
You said that so well with so few words! Many of us were on RK's list for contending with him on that very issue. The 'little change' he spoke of, I've come to realize, is the birth from above that all Christians, in one shape or another, experience so as to actually be led and taught by God's and Jesus' spirit. The wt doctrine makes those 'called' FROM heaven(not neccesarily TO heaven) into a special class, though all Christians receive that same call to follow Christ. All of us really are 'special' in that regard and have individual gifts that make us unique, but not divided into superior and inferior classes... 'cause what makes us special is in God's eyes, as His children, is that we are believers in His Son. One Lord, one faith, one hope, one body with one spirit, and one God over it all.
See how many words I had to use just to add 2 cents?! lol!(and I still have a pocket full of change on the subject!)

Love you peeps! :X

Good afternoon bros sis'sss:hibye:

PRAISE JAH AND JESUS WE PEOPLE!!!

AMEN, AMEN and AMEN!!!

Thank you all for sharing your insights with "us", and I just love fresh air!!!:D

After "billions" of words and opinions this big puzzle is finally coming together. imho

Much Love and Prayers to ALL:grouphug::heartbeat:
sis
p.s DO MORE, DO MORE DO MORE!!!:clap::cheer::hug:

Psalms 68:11 "Jehovah himself gives the saying;
The women telling the good news are a large army."

"Every civilization learns what it needs to know, and the next one forgets it." Gil Grissom CSI

04-07-2011 05:21 PM
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites