Pages (6): « First < Previous 2 3 4 5 [6] Last »
Are we in the time of the end? - you decide
ablebodiedman

Group: Registered Plus
RE: Are we in the time of the end? - you decide

Interpretum Wrote:

ablebodiedman Wrote:
Seems like Ron Paul can foresee a great tribulation coming:

Or yet another shift in the world's balance of power.

I am in no doubt that many Western countries, especially the USA and parts of Europe, are going to go through a period of economic... uhh... "difficulty" to put it politely.

However, be careful of doing a "bait and switch". Ron Paul doesn't necessarily believe it's THE great tribulation you believe in, i.e. the one in which people are to spiritually flee to spiritual Judea (or is that physically flee from spiritual Judea... I lose track of all these different beliefs).

Interpretum,

Ron Paul seems to be a man who has concern over what is coming upon the world. He does seem to be a man in anguish over what will happen to his nation in the near future.

I am measuring what he says with the words of Jesus Christ.

Luke 21:25-28
“Also, there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out because of the roaring of the sea and [its] agitation, 26 while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 But as these things start to occur, raise yourselves erect and lift YOUR heads up, because YOUR deliverance is getting near.”

Signs which Jesus Christ told us to watch for.

Coming from a man who is a viable contender for the presidency.

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
07-30-2011 11:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Interpretum
This Space For Rent

Hi Abe

ablebodiedman Wrote:
Ron Paul seems to be a man who has concern over what is coming upon the world.

Correction: "...coming upon America."

I appreciate your viewpoint in regard to Luke 21. Maybe the financial crisis WILL lead to the so-called "great tribulation". I'm simply saying it's worth being cautious. Whole nations and empires have collapsed in the past, and yet that wasn't "the end", thought it might have seemed like it to people living through it.

My Blog: The Prophetic Word

Latest post: Daniel 9 And The Seventy (70) Weeks - How Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy was fulfilled.
07-30-2011 07:27 PM
Find all posts by this user
digging

Dream on!

What comes to America comes to the whole world! Every country is in bed on this one!

Digging

07-31-2011 12:56 AM
Find all posts by this user
Pages (6): « First < Previous 2 3 4 5 [6] Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites