Latest News: The Great Trubulation

The Four Horses in Revelation
Susanna

Group: Registered Plus
The Four Horses in Revelation

Will the World Community Step in to Prevent Famine in North Korea? - FoxNews.com

Revelation 6: Chapter.
My personal opinion is we are in the beginning of the end

which will lead us into the last 3.5 years of the seven year Peace treaty.that is yet to be made .Dan 9:27.

The horses are already riding.
The sign we were to watch for is a composite sign.
These horses all four in Revelation go together, one following the other leaving their destruction behind.

Food will end up being rationed as we can see the land in the states is not going to produce crops this year.

As was brought out last night ,from this video, North Korea will be hit with a famine next month, where the possibility of 1-6 million will starve to death.

This famine will effect all nations , except of course the very wealthy .( the oil and the wine )

Just my thoughts on the subject.

love susanna
:grouphug:

Jehovah and one is a large army
05-17-2011 11:27 AM
Find all posts by this user
ablebodiedman

RE: The Four Horses in Revelation

Susanna,

Here is the link to the article and video you mentioned in the post above.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-rec...orth-korea

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
05-17-2011 12:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Susanna

Susanna Wrote:
[quote=ablebodiedman]
Susanna,

Here is the link to the article and video you mentioned in the post above.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-rec...orth-korea

abe

Thank you so much
Deeply appreciated.

05-17-2011 01:58 PM
ablebodiedman

Susanna,

Many think that a global food crisis is imminent.

See this article:

20 Signs That A Horrific Global Food Crisis Is Coming

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archi...-is-coming

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
05-18-2011 10:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Susanna

Your right Abe
Its really more serious then one would want to believe.

The mid east is in terrible shape, when it comes to food, this includes Russia who is also feeling the pinch, we are (USA) the last to feel it ,but we are feeling it in the prices..
This just didn't happen over night , ,,,

This may very well be the big issue that will draw us all into a one world government ....shareing to survive ...... food being put on the bargaining table.

Just my thoughts of what could happen

susanna:grouphug:

05-18-2011 12:46 PM
llee

Susanna Wrote:
Your right Abe
Its really more serious then one would want to believe.

The mid east is in terrible shape, when it comes to food, this includes Russia who is also feeling the pinch, we are (USA) the last to feel it ,but we are feeling it in the prices..
This just didn't happen over night , ,,,

This may very well be the big issue that will draw us all into a one world government ....shareing to survive ...... food being put on the bargaining table.

Just my thoughts of what could happen

susanna:grouphug:

Good morning sis:hibye:

This thread has me "thinking" of 666, Rev 13, and yes food, both physical and spiritual will be the big issue. imho

Thanx for the yummy breakfast, you too bro abe:eat::cheer:

Much Love and Prayers to ALL for endurance:grouphug::heartbeat:
sis

Psalms 68:11 "Jehovah himself gives the saying;
The women telling the good news are a large army."

"Every civilization learns what it needs to know, and the next one forgets it." Gil Grissom CSI

05-18-2011 01:22 PM
Susanna

Hi Just bringing more thought out in light of the Peace talks,this may go on for months but Rather then look at this from a Physical eye there is much to see from the spiritual eye.
Those that understand the sacred secret of God also understand Gal the 3rd chapter

We have the God of Israel Old Covenant
But since Christ death we have the spiritual Israel of God.or a New covenant

The revealing of the sons of God will be gathered out of spiritual Israel. Or the ones that are worshiping in spirit and in truth.
Meaning ,The israel of God is just that. No men leaders or organizations.
We reconize Christ as The Way ,the Truth and Life.
These will be His adopted sons, leaving those not chosen as the companions of the Bride that are hoping for a earthly reward.

Those that make up Physical Israel cannot make the claim of being the bride of Christ nor the brothers of Christ,
So where just does this put them, certainly not in a favorable position with the true God.
The promises of a remnant from that nation have already been fulfilled in Christ.

Yes, we had many peace talks thru out the centuries , but that's all it was ,here we have some thing quit different,

We have every sign there is to see that two kingdoms are soon to give birth
One in he heavens and one on earth.
Each kingdom already have a appointed Prince of Peace,(ours is also anointed )
Now to sit back and watch the drama unfold.

Could this issue with physical Israel be a distraction by Jehovah ?

Jehovah has yet to gather His Chosen ones that will make up the remaining spiritual Jew,or bride of Christ ?

Just wondering because . Spiritual Israel have a 3.5 year mission to fulfill, as Christ and his bride had in the first century,

What better time to get started with that ministry ,then while the nations are calmed down/ The peace wont be lasting, because in the middle of that week ,the treaty will be broken.
Daniel 9:27 (New Living Translation)
27 The ruler will make a treaty with the people for a period of one set of seven,[a] but after half this time, he will put an end to the sacrifices and offerings. And as a climax to all his terrible deeds,[b] he will set up a sacrilegious object that causes desecration,[c] until the fate decreed for this defiler is finally poured out on him.”

I know that Jesus died in the middle of the week which cut off all the sacrifices that were offered in the Mosaic Law Old covenant.
I personally believe being we are now covered by the New covenant, we must look for the spiritual fulfillment in Dan 9:27/ That's why I feel this prophecy has a dual fullfillment.

Why? How ?
Jesus was anointed and had a 3.5 year mission, then was put to death was raised up on the third day , the same holds true for the Two winesses which will be the brothers of Christ or the chosen ones, or remaining seed or bride and the remaining Bride in our day.

They will be anointed with Holy Spirit , will also have a 3.5 year mission to fullfill, then are put to death, and the third day being raised back to life for all to see.
This will be followed by Christ gathering them altogether ,to take his bride home , This would take place before the ending of the 3.5 ruling of the New world Order.
The sacrifices that will be forced to cease will be the fruitage's of the lips as we now have a temple made up of living stones.
That's if it is the seven year peace treaty mentioned in Dan 9:27

I know that 1Thess 5:1-5 reads while they are saying peace then sudden destruction.
But.
As I said before what is" suddenly "to Jehovah !
What we do know is peace from the human source is not lasting.
Jesus himself said , ( what I feel is Now )
Matthew 24:21-22 (New Living Translation)
21 For there will be greater anguish than at any time since the world began. And it will never be so great again. 22 In fact, unless that time of calamity is shortened, not a single person will survive. But it will be shortened for the sake of God’s chosen ones.

Don't be surprised if Israel isn't forced into a peace treaty.Jahs hand is not short.

So until then the horses will continue their ride leaving behind food shortages,pestilences ,death along with the weather, quakes and nuclear mishaps
Just my thoughts at the present.
Makes sense to me , but doesn't mean its right.

love susanna :grouphug:

05-22-2011 02:01 PM
Angellynn

Makes sense to me too!:hug:

05-22-2011 04:26 PM
Susanna

Just was thinking:dontknow:

U.S. Jews Not Able To Fly On Delta Flights To Saudi Arabia (link )
>>>>>>>>
Honestly its things like this that makes me think were really closer then what I think.

If there is a seven year peace treaty, this year
, and its broken after the first 3.5 years
if this is what is already happening, can we even imagine what the final 3.5 years would be like !!
That last 3.5 years of the peace treaty is" tribulation"" on the Christians
It will only be our faith in Gods word that we will survive. Not Mans word but the WORD of God.
Daniel 9:27
New Living Translation (NLT)

27 The ruler will make a treaty with the people for a period of one set of seven,[a] but after half this time, he will put an end to the sacrifices and offerings. And as a climax to all his terrible deeds,[b] he will set up a sacrilegious object that causes desecration,[c] until the fate decreed for this defiler is finally poured out on him.”
>>>>>>>>
Just sharing MY thoughts
Gal the 4th chapter shows us that we are living in a time where we can actually see literal physical Israel and Spiritual Israel prophcies
interwoven, into the"" Drama"" Paul was explaining.Gal 4: 21-26
Any way thats how I see it ,which doesnt mean I'm right.

susanna :grouphug:

06-24-2011 08:40 AM
llee

FYI bros and sisses:hibye:

This info is being posted from me and sis Susanna; she's having trouble logging in, again:help::help::help:

Hoping and praying she'll be back among us soon!!!:giverose::cheekkiss::heartbeat:
sis

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/145221

Is the ‘Peace Process’ the Road to War?

Sivan 25, 5771, 27 June 11 01:33by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu(Israelnationalnews.com)

Last week, President Shimon Peres warned that written peace agreement on Jerusalem will cause a “world war.” Now, leading Kadima Knesset Member and former IDF Chief of Staff Shaul Mofaz says conflict is the fate of a United Nations declaration recognizing the Palestinian Authority as a country.

In a speech at the Bedouin city of Hura in the northern Negev President Peres said that there is a de facto peace in Jerusalem, where “the entire prayers rise up together, and the government doesn’t intervene. People are living and working peacefully… but if they try to put it into writing, a world war will break out.”

The prospect of war being an inevitable result of diplomatic moves was underscored by Mofaz, who said that a United Nations declaration of the Palestinian Authority as an independent country based on its own unilateral definition of its borders also would cause a conflict.

"The possibility of a unilateral declaration – it could bring Palestinians out on to the streets for protests and, G-d forbid, it could lead to a conflict," he told the French news agency AFP Monday.

"Given the great changes in the region, it is very difficult to predict what will happen. In this situation, an Israeli-Palestinian conflict could lead to a harsh reality."

He is scheduled to lead a delegation of five Knesset committee members on a three-day visit to France and Germany and said that he will tell French officials “very clearly we are against the unilateral process at the U.N., and against support for this unilateral process.”

France has said, without commitment, it might vote in favor of a United Nations resolution on behalf of the Palestinian Authority if Israel and PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas do not resume talks by September, a prospect that is all but hopeless.

Mofaz’s own diplomatic solution to the Arab-Israel maze is to immediately recognize the Palestinian Authority as a state with temporary borders, an idea that already has been put in writing in the Roadmap Agreement in the Bush administration and later rejected by Abbas.

http://www.IsraelNationalNews.com© Copyright IsraelNationalNews.com
Subscribe to the free Daily Israel Report - israelnn.com/subscribe
Print

Psalms 68:11 "Jehovah himself gives the saying;
The women telling the good news are a large army."

"Every civilization learns what it needs to know, and the next one forgets it." Gil Grissom CSI

06-29-2011 12:14 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites