Latest News: The Great Trubulation

May 21st, 2011
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

Group: Registered Plus
May 21st, 2011

I found this this morning...end of the world message.

http://www.ra-el.org/messages.html

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
05-21-2011 10:24 AM
Find all posts by this user
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

RE: May 21st, 2011

This guy who is saying he is Christ returned, is wearing a symbol on him that I was warned not to follow, years back. It is that maltese cross. I had a vision of the beast wearing this on his forehead. I saw behind him, a large man with long hair leading his army with this cross patches on their coats in flying ships of some sort[/u]. .

on the Ra el site there is a ("alert for all church leaders"),which I quote

"Any church that is not in full-communion with Lord Ray-El, will be considered "apostate", and those churches, their leadership, and their membership, will be "excommunicated"!

The true Lord Jesus said this in the bible as a warning of what was to come....

john 16:2

They will put you out of the synagogues. Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God.

I was warned not to follow this symbol cross this guy ra el is wearing...this is the mark of the beast

Daniel 11:33 "Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered.

John 4:21 Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.

John 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

John 9:22 His parents said this because they were afraid of the Jews, for already the Jews had decided that anyone who acknowledged that Jesus was the Christ would be put out of the synagogue.

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
05-21-2011 11:24 AM
ablebodiedman

New Heart Wrote:
I found this this morning...end of the world message.

http://www.ra-el.org/messages.html

New Heart,

I would weigh very carefully what this man said against what Jesus Christ said.

Matthew 24:23-27
“Then if anyone says to YOU, ‘Look! Here is the Christ,’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. 25 Look! I have forewarned YOU. 26 Therefore, if people say to YOU, ‘Look! He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; ‘Look! He is in the inner chambers,’ do not believe it. 27 For just as the lightning comes out of eastern parts and shines over to western parts, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has done the same thing:

Luke 21:7-8
”He said: “Look out that YOU are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time has approached.’ Do not go after them.

Having said that, I personally do believe that many of the signs in the bible which indicate that Jesus Christs return is imminent, have indeed been fulfilled. This includes the very things that Jesus Christ warned us about in the above scriptures.

As an Ex-Jehovah's Witness, I have myself been misled by these false prophets.

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
05-21-2011 12:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
isomam
In Spite of Many and Much

since it's 7:00 p.m. (e.s.t.) in the united states, that means is is already may 22 in europe and asia. :shocked:

"and another one bites the dust." :whistle:

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these I am foremost.--1 Timothy 1:15.

Above all things, have INTENSE Love for one another.--1 Peter 4:8.

Sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts. ... Hold a good conscience.--1 Peter 3:15, 16.

TRUTH IS SIMPLE.
05-21-2011 08:04 PM
e-magine
Disciple of Newness

glad to see you didn't disappear without me ISO!

Henry Ward Beecher-1872 Preacher of Plymouth Church, Brooklyn, in his home later bought by C.H. Russell.
He is looking at the Brooklyn Bridge,,,, is it the way into, or, out of Brooklyn for you?
05-21-2011 08:42 PM
ablebodiedman

e-magine Wrote:
glad to see you didn't disappear without me ISO!

e-magine,

Yep. maybe we should do a roll call just to make certain everyone is still here.

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
05-21-2011 08:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites