Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
A New Lion Is Ready To Be Born Into The World!
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

Group: Registered Plus
A New Lion Is Ready To Be Born Into The World!

I keep having dreams of a Lion. Recently, I had this vision...a full grown male lions face...

this is my most recent one...still trying to understand this one.

Sat May 21, 2011

Dream

I was pregnant without knowing and secretly went into labor without anyone knowing.. I was shocked about it myself, because I had no pain , just slight cramps. I gave birth to a baby lion kitten. This lion grew fast, and in a few days time he changed and was now a full grown lion, but then He changed and was now human (Emmanuel on earth). He was super smart, loving and so much more advanced than anyone here on earth, and He came from above.

He would be leader of mankind. He is the manchild, a young boy , growing up fast and having a superior knowledge , so just, well beyond his years and beyond earthly men even , super advanced. India gave gifts of gold to me for giving birth to this child.

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up to God, and to his throne.

Adj. 1. caught up - having become involved involuntarily; "caught up in the excitement of the crowd"; "caught up in the scandal" involved - connected by participation

I found this today..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipVoElgZl...re=related

Psalm 2:9 You will rule them with an iron scepter; you will dash them to pieces like pottery."

Isaiah 66:7 "Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son.

2 Corinthians 12:2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows.

2 Corinthians 12:4 was caught up to paradise. He heard inexpressible things, things that man is not permitted to tell.

Revelation 2:27 He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery'--just as I have received authority from my Father.

Revelation 12:13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

Rev. 1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

A Miracle will soon happen...for God has promised..

Isaiah 66:5-17

5Hear the word of the Lord,

you who tremble at his word:

“Your brothers who hate you,

and exclude you because of my name, have said,

‘Let the Lord be glorified,

that we may see your joy!’

Yet they will be put to shame.

6Hear that uproar from the city,

hear that noise from the temple!

It is the sound of the Lord

repaying his enemies all they deserve.

7“Before she goes into labor,

she gives birth;

before the pains come upon her,

she delivers a son.

8Who has ever heard of such a thing?

Who has ever seen such things?

Can a country be born in a day

or a nation be brought forth in a moment?

Yet no sooner is Zion in labor

than she gives birth to her children.

9Do I bring to the moment of birth

and not give delivery?” says the Lord.

“Do I close up the womb

when I bring to delivery?” says your God.

10“Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for her,

all you who love her;

rejoice greatly with her,

all you who mourn over her.

11For you will nurse and be satisfied

at her comforting breasts;

you will drink deeply

and delight in her overflowing abundance.”

12For this is what the Lord says:

“I will extend peace to her like a river,

and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream;

you will nurse and be carried on her arm

and dandled on her knees.

13. As a mother comforts her child,

so will I comfort you;

and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.”

14. When you see this, your heart will rejoice

and you will flourish like grass;

the hand of the Lord will be made known to his servants,

but his fury will be shown to his foes.

15. See, the Lord is coming with fire,

and his chariots are like a whirlwind;

he will bring down his anger with fury,

and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16. For with fire and with his sword

the Lord will execute judgment upon all men,

and many will be those slain by the Lord.

John 7:37-38
King James Version (KJV)

37In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

38. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said,

out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Jacob will truely become Israel :)

we are all going to be touched lovingly in our loins, like Jacob was.

Isaiah 4:2-6

The Branch of the LORD

2 In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel.

3 Those who are left in Zion, who remain in Jerusalem, will be called holy, all who are recorded among the living in Jerusalem.

4 The Lord will wash away the filth of the women of Zion; he will cleanse the bloodstains from Jerusalem by a spirit[a] of judgment and a spirit[b] of fire.

5 Then the LORD will create over all of Mount Zion and over those who assemble there a cloud of smoke by day and a glow of flaming fire by night; over everything the glory[c] will be a canopy.

6 It will be a shelter and shade from the heat of the day, and a refuge and hiding place from the storm and rain.

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
06-02-2011 03:27 PM
Find all posts by this user
Interpretum
This Space For Rent

RE: A New Lion Is Ready To Be Born Into The World!

All hail Lord Maitreya.

Hmmm.

My Blog: The Prophetic Word

Latest post: Daniel 9 And The Seventy (70) Weeks - How Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy was fulfilled.
06-12-2011 08:20 PM
Willa
Peace, baby!

Group: Moderator

When I saw who the speaker was in the uTube video you posted, New Heart, I wouldn't view it. No sense wasting my time with other so-called prophets when Jesus, THE Prophet has my ears, eyes, heart.

http://slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.co...sconduct/

Might as well be 'Maitreya' - they're all of the same ilk, charlatains.

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
06-12-2011 08:44 PM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

Willa Wrote:
When I saw who the speaker was in the uTube video you posted, New Heart, I wouldn't view it. No sense wasting my time with other so-called prophets when Jesus, THE Prophet has my ears, eyes, heart.

http://slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.co...sconduct/

sorry you feel that way, without even listening to it. The word of God can come from any man. Do you see a man who speaks in haste? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

James 1:19 My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,

Proverbs 26:12 Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
06-13-2011 12:19 PM
Willa
Peace, baby!

So... you're calling me a 'fool' for not wanting to waste my time with more false prophets? Wow, that's sumthin.

Why don't we just all go back to the WatchTower then, if prophecy can come from any source?

God's word comes from GOD, not "any man" - God uses men, they don't use God. Sure, sure, anyone can quote the Bible, God's Word - but what of the twist they always add, their own 'private interpretation', devoid of the real depth of genuine truth? There are a lot of wackos out there looking for followers, beware.

Obviously some of us are not eager for ear-tickling exercises again. We're to be led by God's spirit, not men. I, for one, don't need them and don't seek them and don't want to hear them. Not foolhardy - cautious, to protect the truth of the Gospel I learned first-hand from the Only Source I'll ever listen or adhere to.

Thanks anyway, but no thanks.

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
06-13-2011 03:47 PM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

I did not say to follow any man..what he said is true, thats all. Truth can come out of a donkey if God wants it to speak, even a rock for that matter.

Why should I listen to anything you have to say then? I can seperate truth from the lies. There is no mention of me telling you to join this man's worship. You don't have to crush something before you have even heard it, and ruin my post ...Is that LOVE on your part? If you don't want to see, why say anything at all?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkAWwN4xx...re=related

06-14-2011 11:08 AM
ablebodiedman

New Heart,

There is a scripture in Jeremiah about Jacob (the sons of Jacob?) which parallels your dream.

To the best of my knowledge what the scripture describes has never been fulfilled and so must be future.

Jeremiah 51:19-24
The Share of Jacob is not like these things, for he is the Former of everything, even the staff of his inheritance. Jehovah of armies is his name. 20 “You are a club for me, as weapons of war, and by you I shall certainly dash nations to pieces, and by you I will bring kingdoms to ruin. 21 And by you I will dash the horse and his rider to pieces, and by you I will dash the war chariot and its rider to pieces. 22 And by you I will dash man and woman to pieces, and by you I will dash old man and boy to pieces, and by you I will dash young man and virgin to pieces. 23 And by you I will dash shepherd and his drove to pieces, and by you I will dash farmer and his span [of animals] to pieces, and by you I will dash governors and deputy rulers to pieces. 24 And I will pay back to Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chal·de´a all their badness that they have committed in Zion before the eyes of YOU people,” is the utterance of Jehovah.

I often wonder if this is the vindication paid by God to Babylon the Great mentioned in Revelation Chapter 16:

Revelation 16:17-21
And the seventh one poured out his bowl upon the air. At this a loud voice issued out of the sanctuary from the throne, saying: “It has come to pass!” 18 And lightnings and voices and thunders occurred, and a great earthquake occurred such as had not occurred since men came to be on the earth, so extensive an earthquake, so great. 19 And the great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell; and Babylon the Great was remembered in the sight of God, to give her the cup of the wine of the anger of his wrath. 20 Also, every island fled, and mountains were not found. 21 And a great hail with every stone about the weight of a talent descended out of heaven upon the men, and the men blasphemed God due to the plague of hail, because the plague of it was unusually great.

Perhaps the seventh angel is about to pour out his bowl?

In my opinion we are indeed approaching this point in bible prophecy because I believe the "kings of the earth" have already been gathered to Armageddon by the unclean inspired expressions (Millions Now Living Will Never Die), an event that immediately precedes the seventh bowl.

Perhaps this is the time when the man of lawlessness is "done away with".

Something which occurs before Jesus Christ is manifested and brings the man of lawlessness to nothing.

I often wonder what is the difference between being "done away with" and being "brought to nothing".

Very similar statements and yet seem to be two seperate events.

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
06-14-2011 12:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Resolute
politicus incorrectissimus in extremis

New Heart Wrote:
I keep having dreams of a Lion. Recently, I had this vision...a full grown male lions face...

this is my most recent one...still trying to understand this one.

Sat May 21, 2011

Dream

I was pregnant without knowing and secretly went into labor without anyone knowing.. I was shocked about it myself, because I had no pain , just slight cramps. I gave birth to a baby lion kitten. This lion grew fast, and in a few days time he changed and was now a full grown lion, but then He changed and was now human (Emmanuel on earth). He was super smart, loving and so much more advanced than anyone here on earth, and He came from above.

He would be leader of mankind. He is the manchild, a young boy , growing up fast and having a superior knowledge , so just, well beyond his years and beyond earthly men even , super advanced. India gave gifts of gold to me for giving birth to this child.

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up to God, and to his throne.

Adj. 1. caught up - having become involved involuntarily; "caught up in the excitement of the crowd"; "caught up in the scandal" involved - connected by participation

I found this today..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipVoElgZl...re=related

Psalm 2:9 You will rule them with an iron scepter; you will dash them to pieces like pottery."

Isaiah 66:7 "Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son.

2 Corinthians 12:2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows.

2 Corinthians 12:4 was caught up to paradise. He heard inexpressible things, things that man is not permitted to tell.

Revelation 2:27 He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery'--just as I have received authority from my Father.

Revelation 12:13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

Rev. 1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

A Miracle will soon happen...for God has promised..

Isaiah 66:5-17

5Hear the word of the Lord,

you who tremble at his word:

“Your brothers who hate you,

and exclude you because of my name, have said,

‘Let the Lord be glorified,

that we may see your joy!’

Yet they will be put to shame.

6Hear that uproar from the city,

hear that noise from the temple!

It is the sound of the Lord

repaying his enemies all they deserve.

7“Before she goes into labor,

she gives birth;

before the pains come upon her,

she delivers a son.

8Who has ever heard of such a thing?

Who has ever seen such things?

Can a country be born in a day

or a nation be brought forth in a moment?

Yet no sooner is Zion in labor

than she gives birth to her children.

9Do I bring to the moment of birth

and not give delivery?” says the Lord.

“Do I close up the womb

when I bring to delivery?” says your God.

10“Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for her,

all you who love her;

rejoice greatly with her,

all you who mourn over her.

11For you will nurse and be satisfied

at her comforting breasts;

you will drink deeply

and delight in her overflowing abundance.”

12For this is what the Lord says:

“I will extend peace to her like a river,

and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream;

you will nurse and be carried on her arm

and dandled on her knees.

13. As a mother comforts her child,

so will I comfort you;

and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.”

14. When you see this, your heart will rejoice

and you will flourish like grass;

the hand of the Lord will be made known to his servants,

but his fury will be shown to his foes.

15. See, the Lord is coming with fire,

and his chariots are like a whirlwind;

he will bring down his anger with fury,

and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16. For with fire and with his sword

the Lord will execute judgment upon all men,

and many will be those slain by the Lord.

John 7:37-38
King James Version (KJV)

37In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

38. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said,

out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Jacob will truely become Israel :)

we are all going to be touched lovingly in our loins, like Jacob was.

Isaiah 4:2-6

The Branch of the LORD

2 In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel.

3 Those who are left in Zion, who remain in Jerusalem, will be called holy, all who are recorded among the living in Jerusalem.

4 The Lord will wash away the filth of the women of Zion; he will cleanse the bloodstains from Jerusalem by a spirit(a) of judgment and a spirit(b) of fire.

5 Then the LORD will create over all of Mount Zion and over those who assemble there a cloud of smoke by day and a glow of flaming fire by night; over everything the glory© will be a canopy.

6 It will be a shelter and shade from the heat of the day, and a refuge and hiding place from the storm and rain.

New Heart, here's the thing about your post. Much is truthful but it's the little details that have been inserted that are a cause for concern. Here's an example -- you said regarding the scripture at Revelation 12:5 which reads:

Quote:
"And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up to God, and to his throne."

You have defined an English idiom "caught up" and applied it to a Greek word "harpazo".

Here is what Strongs says of the word harpazo:

Quote:
_____Strongs_____

G726 harpazo har-pad'-zo

from a derivative of G138;

to seize (in various applications):--catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take (by force).

So here's the thing, if we read Revelation 12:5 as though being "caught up" is simply an emotional response rather than a move to a heavenly aspect -- God's throne -- then this could lead the way to misunderstanding the import of the passage.

The tone and wording of your post tends to suggest that Jesus, the lion of the tribe of Judah, will be born as a human baby. As has been pointed out earlier in another thread such a teaching lays a snare for the chosen. It would nullify the ransom and possibly cause some to look in the wrong direction -- the direction of the anti-Christ. Perhaps this is why Terp remarked:

Quote:
All hail Lord Maitreya.

As Jesus warned:

“Then if anyone says to YOU, ‘Look! Here is the Christ,’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. Look! I have forewarned YOU. Therefore, if people say to YOU, ‘Look! He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; ‘Look! He is in the inner chambers,’ do not believe it. For just as the lightning comes out of eastern parts and shines over to western parts, so the presence of the Son of man will be. Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together." -- Matthew 24:23-28

I'm sorry if I've misread your post. If I have, please clarify.

love,
rez

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one… – Edmund Burke
06-14-2011 03:19 PM
Prodigal Son

Willa Wrote:

Then I guess you'll be throwing all those people from all walks of life in Joel 2:29 who will be prophesying, along with the Two Witnesses of Revelation, under the bus with the rest of the "charlatans". According to the Bible, they're arriving before Jesus does.

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?" ~1 Corinthians 6:19
06-14-2011 07:02 PM
Willa
Peace, baby!

Quote:
I did not say to follow any man..what he said is true, thats all. Truth can come out of a donkey if God wants it to speak, even a rock for that matter.
Why should I listen to anything you have to say then? I can seperate truth from the lies. There is no mention of me telling you to join this man's worship. You don't have to crush something before you have even heard it, and ruin my post ...Is that LOVE on your part? If you don't want to see, why say anything at all?

You don't have to listen to anything I say if you find it to be false - good point. It's what the scroll wheel on a computer mouse was made for!
I'm sorry you think I ruined your post, NH, but I don't see how I did that simply by posting an objection to the speaker in the video, not you. My comment and the link I posted is a caution - certainly out of love - and my opinion of who I'll listen to - everyone else may do as they please.

Here's the thing.... everytime I hear :'oh, listen to this guy, he's got it all figured out' - then I'm automatically wary. I can't help it! From my experience so-called prophets are continuously popping out of the woodwork - when one dies two take his place!
I know God will teach me what I need to know when I need to know it, like He's been doing all along, so I no longer chase after anyone else. I'm satisfied with what He's given me so far - more than satisfied - at peace.

At one time I hung on every word issuing forth from the WT's mouth - and I'm not making that mistake again! I absolutely do give people a chance to voice their own opinions - I do listen, read, and discern whether or not to allow them more of my time. I've really learned a LOT from others and I take the good stuff with me. Don't we all do that? And there are times, after doing a little research on a particular character, when less-than trustworthy attributes come to light... like Bob Jones' admission to "abusing" his "spiritual gift" by feeling-up some of his female followers! That's not good! I discern that this fella has nothing to say that I need to hear. I'd rather hear from a non-fondling rock or donkey, lol! Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't feel like I'm missing anything important. That's why I won't give him my time and that's why I wouldn't view his video. Has nothing to do with you, personally. Caution and good discernment are sound biblical teachings, right?

Proverbs 14:15 The naive believes everything, But the sensible man considers his steps. 16 A wise man is cautious and turns away from evil,

Psalm 119:66 Teach me good discernment and knowledge, For I believe in Your commandments.

Peace!
Willa

06-14-2011 07:39 PM
Willa
Peace, baby!

Prodigal Son Wrote:

Willa Wrote:

Then I guess you'll be throwing all those people from all walks of life in Joel 2:29 who will be prophesying, along with the Two Witnesses of Revelation, under the bus with the rest of the "charlatans". According to the Bible, they're arriving before Jesus does.

No - don't know why you're reading that into it - but it does mean that I reserve the right to decide to whom I'll listen - that's what that means, no. 1. And no. 2 - it's not gonna be Bob Jones!

Peace!

06-14-2011 07:43 PM
NewTruth

Hi NH...

I listened to it... Yeah we are here.. get ready for the authority of the LION....... !!!!!

06-14-2011 11:34 PM
fzubair

Dear One,

Don't worry about such dreams, it happens often on a full stomach and going too early to bed. Practice these few exercises and see!

Eat less at dinner time
Do brisk walking immediately afterwards

And avoid burpy Italian food

In no time you will feel the difference

If the dreams still not stop, pm me and I will send you a special potion invented by me for a small charge plus packing and shipping.

:D

06-15-2011 03:18 AM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

fzubair Wrote:
Dear One,

Don't worry about such dreams, it happens often on a full stomach and going too early to bed. Practice these few exercises and see!

Eat less at dinner time
Do brisk walking immediately afterwards

And avoid burpy Italian food

In no time you will feel the difference

If the dreams still not stop, pm me and I will send you a special potion invented by me for a small charge plus packing and shipping.

:D

I don't worry about my dreams...I would worry if I stopped getting them. I have a dream usually before I awake in the morning..so I always remember it. Sometimes, I suddenly get so tired, I have to take a nap, and then I have a dream or sometimes a vision. I treasure my dreams from God, why would I want them to stop coming from Him, this is how I am fed His Word. I lean on Him alone. Lately many of my dreams are alike.

JUNE 15th, 2011

Vision

I felt suddenly so tired, so I went to lie down, and closed

my eyes. I began to see a vision..of myself eating a seed, one that

looked like a pumkin seed size.

sat.6/4/2011

Seed

Saw a vision of a male hand with a seed in it, and then I saw his hand close tenderly over it, like in a protective way.

Remember the days of old.

Isaiah 51
Everlasting Salvation for Zion

1 “Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness
and who seek the LORD:

Look to the rock from which you were cut
and to the quarry from which you were hewn;

2 look to Abraham, your father,
and to Sarah, who gave you birth.

When I called him he was only one man,
and I blessed him and made him many.

3 The LORD will surely comfort Zion
and will look with compassion on all her ruins;

he will make her deserts like EDEN,
her wastelands like the GARDEN OF THE LORD!

Joy and gladness will be found in her,
thanksgiving and the sound of singing.

4 “Listen to me, my people;
hear me, my nation:
Instruction will go out from me;
my justice will become a light to the nations.

5 My righteousness draws near speedily,
my salvation is on the way,
and .....MY ARM ....will bring justice to the nations.

The islands will look to me
and wait in hope for MY ARM.

06-16-2011 02:38 PM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

ablebodiedman Wrote:
New Heart,

There is a scripture in Jeremiah about Jacob (the sons of Jacob?) which parallels your dream.

To the best of my knowledge what the scripture describes has never been fulfilled and so must be future.

Jeremiah 51:19-24
The Share of Jacob is not like these things, for he is the Former of everything, even the staff of his inheritance. Jehovah of armies is his name. 20 “You are a club for me, as weapons of war, and by you I shall certainly dash nations to pieces, and by you I will bring kingdoms to ruin. 21 And by you I will dash the horse and his rider to pieces, and by you I will dash the war chariot and its rider to pieces. 22 And by you I will dash man and woman to pieces, and by you I will dash old man and boy to pieces, and by you I will dash young man and virgin to pieces. 23 And by you I will dash shepherd and his drove to pieces, and by you I will dash farmer and his span [of animals] to pieces, and by you I will dash governors and deputy rulers to pieces. 24 And I will pay back to Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chal·de´a all their badness that they have committed in Zion before the eyes of YOU people,” is the utterance of Jehovah.

I often wonder if this is the vindication paid by God to Babylon the Great mentioned in Revelation Chapter 16:

Revelation 16:17-21
And the seventh one poured out his bowl upon the air. At this a loud voice issued out of the sanctuary from the throne, saying: “It has come to pass!” 18 And lightnings and voices and thunders occurred, and a great earthquake occurred such as had not occurred since men came to be on the earth, so extensive an earthquake, so great. 19 And the great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell; and Babylon the Great was remembered in the sight of God, to give her the cup of the wine of the anger of his wrath. 20 Also, every island fled, and mountains were not found. 21 And a great hail with every stone about the weight of a talent descended out of heaven upon the men, and the men blasphemed God due to the plague of hail, because the plague of it was unusually great.

Perhaps the seventh angel is about to pour out his bowl?

In my opinion we are indeed approaching this point in bible prophecy because I believe the "kings of the earth" have already been gathered to Armageddon by the unclean inspired expressions (Millions Now Living Will Never Die), an event that immediately precedes the seventh bowl.

Perhaps this is the time when the man of lawlessness is "done away with".

Something which occurs before Jesus Christ is manifested and brings the man of lawlessness to nothing.

I often wonder what is the difference between being "done away with" and being "brought to nothing".

Very similar statements and yet seem to be two seperate events.

In Christ

abe

This reminds me of you Abe...since you have never once talked lightly of the dreams I have been given from God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOU6gM1rw...re=related

06-16-2011 02:42 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites