Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (15): « First < Previous 11 12 13 14 [15] Last »
Will Jesus be coming to earth again?
BruisedReed
Sheepette

Group: Moderator
RE: Will Jesus be coming to earth again?

Hey beau!

You said ...

Perhaps humans dont need to go to heaven. Maybe heaven comes "here".

I am 'with' you here on this one believe it or not ...

Just think of the expression ... 'heaven on earth' ... or 'that's tastes heavenly' and so on ...

When Jesus was on earth he said in Mark 12:34 ...

” 34 At this Jesus, discerning he had answered intelligently, said to him: “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” But nobody had the courage anymore to question him.

Then we have the Lord's prayer saying ...

Matthew 6:10 ...

10 Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

To show perhaps the CLOSE CONNECTION the 'earth' has to 'heaven' we might like to take a look at Matthew 16:19 ...

19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of the heavens, and whatever you may bind on earth will be the thing bound in the heavens, and whatever you may loose on earth will be the thing loosed in the heavens.”. . .

To me this kind of shows that our Father, in a sense, views whatever happens 'here on earth' is as if it were there in heaven with him ... maybe like whoever touches us is like touching his eyeball ...

I sometimes think 'heaven' is not 'WHERE' we 'think' it might be ... for don't we tend to think of 'heaven' as being in the 'sky above' ... and yet the sky is a long way from us whereas the scriptures say our Father is NOT far from us ...

Our 'reality' is now so very limited IMHO ... and with 'new' and 'enlightened' eyes and hearts where will truly begin to see the breadth and length and height and depth of things as is mentioned at Ephesians 3:14-19 ...

14 On account of this I bend my knees to the Father, 15 to whom every family in heaven and on earth owes its name, 16 to the end that he may grant YOU according to the riches of his glory to be made mighty in the man YOU are inside with power through his spirit, 17 to have the Christ dwell through [YOUR] faith in YOUR hearts with love; that YOU may be rooted and established on the foundation, 18 in order that YOU may be thoroughly able to grasp mentally with all the holy ones what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of the Christ which surpasses knowledge, that YOU may be filled with all the fullness that God gives.

So, in 'a sense' our Lord is even here on earth with us NOW if we believe in him ... love him ... and live the way he taught us ... and we can 'see' him in our brothers and sisters when they follow this example and they can 'see' him in us!

And I can't escape the 'measurements' of New Jerusalem as well ... for 'human speaking' and in our 'scientific and mathematical knowledge' that we have now ... they are IMPOSSIBLE!

The only answer then to me is ... that just as our God promised us he would teach us ... would remove that 'veil' that makes things 'hidden' from us ... at some time we will know ... and with that knowledge will bring about such a change in our thinking of the universe around us that we will be astounded and humbled!

Not sure if any of this made sense or is applied correctly ... but I just had to try to explain my feeling dear bro and nevvie ...

Luv your auntie/sis BR :sheepy: :bouncyhhearts:

http://bruisedreednotbroke.blogspot.com
06-24-2011 03:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Beau Wetini
Me and my boy at the beach!

Group: Registered Plus

Brian - yes I know you yourself didn't presume anything. I meant something else, but as I am writing on my phone, its too much of an effort to quote sections and stuff.....

When I finish work and get home, ill write a better post!

And LOL....I'm pretty sure I don't need to tell you to think bigger! That was more of a funny!

And Aunt BR.....Yes, me thinks something along those lines too....could be wrong, but what the heck - at least we are free to speculate on different possibilities and not stuck on corporate propaganda! ;)

I'll write a better post for you to.....love to you BOTH! :D

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

06-24-2011 03:41 PM
COMankind

Group: Registered Plus

Ahh, we're back to center.

Isn't it encouraging to have the freedom to explore what MIGHT be?

When I wake up, I'll write a better post myself along with you Beau. Insomnia, need sleep.

P.S. Any of us live in Germany? Specifically Berlin/Wolfsburg? I'm on my way there tomorrow...feel free to PM me.

philia, COMankind

"The tent of God is with mankind" - Rev 21:3

06-25-2011 01:01 AM
Pages (15): « First < Previous 11 12 13 14 [15] Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites