Jehovah’s Witnesses Pedophile Policy
Bangalore

Group: Registered Plus
Jehovah’s Witnesses Pedophile Policy

Jehovah’s Witnesses Pedophile Policy.

http://jehovahswitnessespedophilepolicy.blogspot.com/

Warm Christian Love
Bangalore

"While producing people who were outwardly moral, they subverted the essential qualities of humility, compassion and mercy." - Raymond Franz
http://www.spiritualbrother.blogspot.com/
06-10-2011 11:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
wolfie

RE: Jehovah’s Witnesses Pedophile Policy

people hate to admit it or face it but this is true--my congregation lived it and ended up being humiliated when the pedephile that was protected by the elders was caught in a police sting operation. the mother of a 12 year old girl found his correspondence with her daughter and set the thing in motion. This was after he was tried and convicted for the molestation of 6 other children--some of them his own. My personal question at the time was why, why why can they not see the wrong in this--why..... :(

''In the midst of winter I finally learned that in me there was an invincible summer.'' Albert Camus

''live simply, speak kindly, love unconditionally''
06-10-2011 05:28 PM
Find all posts by this user
grateful

RE: Jehovah’s Witnesses Pedophile Policy

In all my years within the org I never experienced, or even knew about this problem . Probably because I never read any newspaper articles about it. :thinking:What I do remember is the WT's anger and denunciation towards the Catholic Church, and there hatred when they published their angry rhetoric in the mags regarding this problem within the Church!:thinking: Never for one moment stopped to think the same thing was happening within the org! How ingenuous can you get! Truly brainwashed, weren't we!?
Agape,
Grateful :giverose:

06-11-2011 05:39 PM
Find all posts by this user

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites