Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 [2] 3 Next > Last »
Any Input
fzubair

Group: Registered Plus
RE: Any Input

MAKARIOS Wrote:
What about the Command of Jesus "let your Yes be yes and No be no for whatever is in excess of this is from the Devil"

The bible also encourages to make a "defense". With such defense, comes explantation for your stand. So there will be times that merely a "Yes", or a "No" will not be sufficient. Here are one of the examples: Stephen.

Is it not obvious to everyone that those who insist on remaining inside the organization or those who are trying to support them who want to stay inside the false security will have to use half-truths, deviousness, and at times even lies in order to maintain status quo.

"Is it not obvious to everyone...."
WILL HAVE TO USE.... Half truths? deviousness? Lies? ----in order to main status quo?

Not all who are stay inside to the false security---do half truths, deviousness, or lie. We are in the time of the Clay,--and as the "clay" rises with his power, sadly, many do give in and accept the 'mark'. On the other hand, few rip it out of their right eye, and their right hand. Doing so, they do not become slaves of men and worship the "image" that's been set before them. From that, the 'veil' has been lifted off their 'hearts' so now they can 'see' what's really going on, and be delivered from the "lion's mouth".

Jehovah knows whose hearts are loyal to him and his son. These are the ones who speak the truth and stand for truth. They are careful. It is not certainly a easy road. As for status quo, such honest hearted ones, Jehovah knows which one refrains from pursuing "ranks". He knows the 'secret person of the heart'. Do you?

Jesus was very much born in the nation of Jews---and he was In such a nation that insulted Jehovah. Many Jehovah's witnesses are in the same situation.

You may not believe me, but I do have Jehovah's Blessing that i remain as long as i do. Many are now learning and are being helped to 'see', and to walk in the waters of truth---fixing their eyes intently on Jesus Christ, not on man. Simon Peter was told to feed the lamb and to feed the sheep. The lamb is not the one to be shephered, but it was the sheep. Many are thrown about and skinned, and are hungry.

It is easy to be sour and angry--and bitter towards Jehovah's witnesses--and think they are ALL the same. Truth is, not all are.

MAKARIOS

Dear MAKARIOS,

My comments were never meant for you dear.

They were directed at your sympathisers

My malice was intended for Isomam who was offering some (Peter in Antioch) like suggestions to you (The Style is quite in vogue at the Kingdom Halls).

I am sorry for unnecessarily offending you.

Farhat Zubair

06-14-2011 03:01 AM
Find all posts by this user
fzubair

fzubair Wrote:

MAKARIOS Wrote:
What about the Command of Jesus "let your Yes be yes and No be no for whatever is in excess of this is from the Devil"

The bible also encourages to make a "defense". With such defense, comes explantation for your stand. So there will be times that merely a "Yes", or a "No" will not be sufficient. Here are one of the examples: Stephen.

Is it not obvious to everyone that those who insist on remaining inside the organization or those who are trying to support them who want to stay inside the false security will have to use half-truths, deviousness, and at times even lies in order to maintain status quo.

"Is it not obvious to everyone...."
WILL HAVE TO USE.... Half truths? deviousness? Lies? ----in order to main status quo?

Not all who are stay inside to the false security---do half truths, deviousness, or lie. We are in the time of the Clay,--and as the "clay" rises with his power, sadly, many do give in and accept the 'mark'. On the other hand, few rip it out of their right eye, and their right hand. Doing so, they do not become slaves of men and worship the "image" that's been set before them. From that, the 'veil' has been lifted off their 'hearts' so now they can 'see' what's really going on, and be delivered from the "lion's mouth".

Jehovah knows whose hearts are loyal to him and his son. These are the ones who speak the truth and stand for truth. They are careful. It is not certainly a easy road. As for status quo, such honest hearted ones, Jehovah knows which one refrains from pursuing "ranks". He knows the 'secret person of the heart'. Do you?

Jesus was very much born in the nation of Jews---and he was In such a nation that insulted Jehovah. Many Jehovah's witnesses are in the same situation.

You may not believe me, but I do have Jehovah's Blessing that i remain as long as i do. Many are now learning and are being helped to 'see', and to walk in the waters of truth---fixing their eyes intently on Jesus Christ, not on man. Simon Peter was told to feed the lamb and to feed the sheep. The lamb is not the one to be shephered, but it was the sheep. Many are thrown about and skinned, and are hungry.

It is easy to be sour and angry--and bitter towards Jehovah's witnesses--and think they are ALL the same. Truth is, not all are.

MAKARIOS

Dear MAKARIOS,

My comments were never meant for you dear.

They were directed at your sympathisers

My malice was intended for Isomam who was offering some (Peter in Antioch) like suggestions to you (The Style is quite in vogue at the Kingdom Halls and other places of worships (all inculded)).

I am sorry for unnecessarily offending you.

Farhat Zubair

06-14-2011 05:14 AM
isomam
In Spite of Many and Much

fzubair Wrote:
My malice was intended for Isomam

Farhat Zubair

hi, brother zubair. :hibye:

i am not quite sure what i have said or done to you to earn your malice.

but, if you feel that way toward me, i accept that.

i understand that -- in the future -- love and encouragement will replace all such maliciousness.

i'm sure we both look forward to that time.

have a nice day.

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these I am foremost.--1 Timothy 1:15.

Above all things, have INTENSE Love for one another.--1 Peter 4:8.

Sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts. ... Hold a good conscience.--1 Peter 3:15, 16.

TRUTH IS SIMPLE.
06-14-2011 09:04 AM
MAKARIOS

It's always good to, "Have intense love for one another"

Makarios

06-14-2011 10:58 PM
fzubair

isomam Wrote:

fzubair Wrote:

Farhat Zubair

i understand that -- in the future -- love and encouragement will replace all such maliciousness.

have a nice day.

Hey brother,

Sorry for my KINKY behavior I was trying to save my face with Makarios because he thought I called him those horrible names.

To save the ugly situation I badly needed an escape goat (YOU) and promptly used you.
Plus it gives me immense pleasure to provoke pillars of serenity and calmness and fortitude and gradiosity and forebearance and tolerance.

I wanted to find if you can be provoked, and Yes it can happen.

Back to reality (Honest and True) I simply am in awe of your tolerant attitude with soooooooo many of us on board plus you (in order to prove my point and save this ugly situation I am tempted to find another escape goat SW but I won't).

Please please please I am basically cannot be a malicious person I am not certainly not with a Kool Guy Like You Man!

06-15-2011 03:11 AM
isomam
In Spite of Many and Much

fzubair Wrote:

isomam Wrote:

fzubair Wrote:

Farhat Zubair

have a nice day.

Hey brother,

Sorry for my KINKY behavior I was trying to save my face with Makarios because he thought I called him those horrible names.

To save the ugly situation I badly needed an escape goat (YOU) and promptly used you.
Plus it gives me immense pleasure to provoke pillars of serenity and calmness and fortitude and gradiosity and forebearance and tolerance.

I wanted to find if you can be provoked, and Yes it can happen.

Back to reality (Honest and True) I simply am in awe of your tolerant attitude with soooooooo many of us on board plus you (in order to prove my point and save this ugly situation I am tempted to find another escape goat SW but I won't).

Please please please I am basically cannot be a malicious person I am not certainly not with a Kool Guy Like You Man!

thanks for that, brother zubair. :thumbup:

that sounds more like the zoo-bear we all know and love.

your friend and brother, ... isomam

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these I am foremost.--1 Timothy 1:15.

Above all things, have INTENSE Love for one another.--1 Peter 4:8.

Sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts. ... Hold a good conscience.--1 Peter 3:15, 16.

TRUTH IS SIMPLE.
06-15-2011 08:06 AM
MAKARIOS

I don't see any "horrible names" you mentioned. All you did sir, was with a sour tone just raise questions and a challenge. I'm sorry if i made you feel like you had to "save your face" and i feel bad that it made you want to use Isomam in the way you did.

06-15-2011 10:32 AM
MAKARIOS

Let's Carry on.

I have one good experience I want to share with ya'll. Out in service today, We worked door to door, not doing tracts.

We found this one elderly lady. Nice woman. Very sweet person.
At first she just had this phony smile on her face (of course she would have her guard up). When the other person spoke, I remained quiet. Then i started talking about her yard---she had this beautiful yard! I told her it was nice to have such a backyard view so she can sit down and relax and read God's word. She said Oh yes, it's beautiful even in sunset and sunrise sitting down too.

we chatted a bit about the river, Her house in the backyard had this nice river! Lovely view.

She warmed up, and actually wanted to show us her puppies. She had five brand new puppies. several days old puppies.

I mentioned to her that Jehovah God makes beautiful animals, and yard. She agreed to that.

I could see that she was a bible lover, So i asked her if she has a varities of Bibles. she said she does! I asked her which one is the oldest, she said it was her family bible---huge one. we chatted about our collection of bibles. I told her about mine, mine is like a hymn book--combined with psalms from the late 1700.

We were ready to leave and move on to the next door....
and when we did, i could see someting was wrong with that person. I told my friend, wait. "Is everything okay?" her eyes started to well up. "God sent you to me."

I said "what's going on, what's wrong?"

her son that day was sent to jail for something he did'nt do.

06-15-2011 10:47 AM
MAKARIOS

So i opened up my bible and read to her some verses. We had a nice discussion about how loving God is, and how Jesus christ is watching everything that's going on, and that she is not alone.

When we left, I was so happy i went out in service because I was able to help remind her and to encourage her to build her faith during this difficult time of hers.

It is far better than placing tracts.

Makarios

06-15-2011 10:54 AM
e-magine
Disciple of Newness

Hi again Mak!

Many JW are moving towards the type of witnessing you just described.
In times past, JWs and BSs would carry a full array of paraphernalia with them to the door, including record player, and a small library of books. Then it morphed to a "bookbag", a large one! It is now found that less is more effective; a Bible and nothing more! No tracts or mags.
The problem is, that this is more difficult for most JWs to do, and, is contrary to the main purpose in sending JWs door-to-door in the first place, which is to promote membership in the WT organization. Tracts and mags are more effective to that end.

Henry Ward Beecher-1872 Preacher of Plymouth Church, Brooklyn, in his home later bought by C.H. Russell.
He is looking at the Brooklyn Bridge,,,, is it the way into, or, out of Brooklyn for you?
06-15-2011 11:21 AM
MAKARIOS

emagine,

True, it is a challenge---not to be caught! For about seven years now, I have only placed about three watchtower magazines. I remain very active in the field service. I like to focus on the bible. These are inspired words, and I stick with them.

Makarios

06-15-2011 11:27 AM
Willa
Peace, baby!

Group: Moderator

That was a fine witness to God's love and sense of justice, Makarios - 'perfect' in the situation, using God's Word to comfort that poor soul. Ya done GOOD!

You don't need anyone else to give you 'tips' - Holy Spirit is guiding and directing you, obviously. :))

Carry on!
:thumbsup:

:heartbeat: You are my friends! I don't think it just by chance, but by God's Grand Design, that He has guided both our steps... to let your paths cross mine. :heartbeat:
06-15-2011 01:29 PM
MAKARIOS

There is nothing better than to talk about Jehovah AND his image, his son--Jesus Christ. Nothing better. I'd rather talk about them to encourage others to invest their thoughts on them, and to throw their anxieties upon them.

It brings to mind the scripture "You are worthy, Jehovah, even our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you created all things and because of your will they existed and were created" ALSO "The Lamb that was slaughtered is worthy to receive the power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing"

From Jehovah and his son, Jesus--since he is " the way, the truth, and the life", he can shower ones who are downtrodden with gentle gifts of wisdom and strength to endure one's troubles.

Top important are these two!

Makarios

06-15-2011 05:59 PM
MAKARIOS

It's sad when one gets too busy and focus on hours....or placements of magazines, they forget the REAL reason why they are out.

06-15-2011 06:14 PM
COMankind

For as much as we cut down the Witnesses, it is truly impressive how hard they work at preaching.

It is wonderful that you took the opportunity to use God's creation as a Witness - hard to argue doctrine on that one. Plus, its very comforting.

Is this your call? I certainly hope you have the opportunity to return and exchange encouraging thoughts from an unadulterated scripture.

Unfortunately, those that leave the organization end up abandoning most forms of witnessing. To this day, walking up to someone's door and talking about the Bible is something I miss. I'm considering doing it just for fun, to see what happens if I walk up with shorts and sandals and a bible.

I did by the way start revisiting my old calls, and I've started two bible studies as a result. When they hear my story, of how I disassociated and the impact on my family - they are astounded that I can smile, that I'm not angry. This becomes a catalyst for a very spiritual discussion.

philia, COMankind

"The tent of God is with mankind" - Rev 21:3

06-15-2011 09:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites