Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »
Any Input
MAKARIOS

Group: Registered Plus
RE: Any Input

CoMankind!

I'm delighted to know that you did revisit your old calls and started two bible studies. This is sure a way to preach and teach!

If you miss going out in service, why not go do it for fun. Go talk to your neighbor, or call up a friend--encourage them with God's word. Teach them about Jehovah--like Jesus did too, help show them about how they can improve their lives, how they can improve their faith, there is many things Jesus taught--and we can copy his example he left for us to follow.

It is never wrong to preach and teach about Jehovah and Jesus Christ as long as one stays within the bible. There is Joy in the ministry. So much joy.

Even if you go up in shorts and sandles, it's known as "informal witnessing" by Jehovah's witnesses as well. They preach or teach in this method too. For example: Camping.

When you build others up and at the same time, you'll build yourself up. There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving!

Makarios

06-15-2011 10:09 PM
Find all posts by this user
BruisedReed
Sheepette

Group: Moderator

What I have grown to love about my ministry is that a WALL has been REMOVED ...

No more 'religion' ... but SPIRITUALITY ... a 'real' seeking of comman ground with others so that one can share spiritual and encouraging and upbuilding thoughts with others ...

Not trying to make anyone 'conform' to 'my' (old way making them JW's) way of a 'belief system' ... but a sharing of FAITH of Christ and the good that will come from being his follower ...

I have always liked to TALK TO people ... and did so ... and still do ... no worrying about 'hours' ... 'treading in someone's else territory' ... placing of literature ... and the like ... just walking, sitting or whatever and speaking to others about the hope in my heart.

I can just imagine how dusty and dirty Jesus and his followers must have been with their long walks on dusty and muddy roads ... for they WALKED everywhere and their was no 'pavements' that I'm aware of ... they were not concerned about their 'outward appearance' ... but rather the 'message in their hearts'!!

What a blessed joy and freedom there is in my life now ... and how I wish it for my brothers and sisters as well!!

Luv BR :happyheart::giverose:

http://bruisedreednotbroke.blogspot.com
06-18-2011 12:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MAKARIOS

Hello BruisedReed,

Why are you called, "BruisedReed"? did someone hurt you? i hope not. Bruised sounds painful.

Yes, it's always good to share spritual, encouraging, upbuilding thoughts with each other. Reminds me of.....

(Pr 16:24) Pleasant sayings are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and a healing to the bones.

UNLIKE.....Job's three friends who were as 'physicians of no value'. Job 13:4

I don't mind the worries about 'treading in someone's else territory' because it's actually a protection not to get sued.....

BruisedReed---it's always good to talk to people about Jehovah and jesus, whereever you are and whenever you can. Always good. Jehovah wants his people to think about him and to talk about him from the very bottom of their heart ---instead of talking or busying themselves about....nonsense.

Jehovah is finding people whose heart are complete towards him and his son, and using them to help other people--inside or outside the organization. It is similar to as if they are like given a 3-D glasses to his word and show more appreciation for it. Those who really want to fix their eyes towards his son, Jesus---Jehovah welcomes such ones into a friendship with him......and in James, it says to "draw close to God and he will draw close to you". James 4:8 a.

They indeed know the very hearts of each person! It is beautiful!
To people who can say the same as you did....

"just walking, sitting or whatever and speaking to others about the hope in my heart."

i say....Good!

Makarios

06-20-2011 01:56 PM
MAKARIOS

Month's over, YAHOO!

07-06-2011 02:38 PM
Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »

View a Printable Version