Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
The true Tent/ Temple / Tabernacle
belongingtojah

Group: Registered Plus
The true Tent/ Temple / Tabernacle

For your consideration:

The True Tent / Temple/ Tabernacle

Rev. 7
15 That is why they are before the throne of God; and they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them.
16 They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down upon them nor any scorching heat, 17 because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them, and will guide them to fountains of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”

Rev. 21
3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

What is the tent of God?
Hebrews
8 Now as to the things being discussed this is the main point: We have such a high priest as this, and he has sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, 2 a public servant of the holy place and of the true tent, which Jehovah put up, and not man. 3 For every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; wherefore it was necessary for this one also to have something to offer. 4 If, now, he were upon earth, he would not be a priest, there being [men] who offer the gifts according to the Law, 5 but which [men] are rendering sacred service in a typical representation and a shadow of the heavenly things; just as Moses, when about to make the tent in completion, was given the divine command: For says he: “See that you make all things after [their] pattern that was shown to you in the mountain.” 6 But now [Jesus] has obtained a more excellent public service, so that he is also the mediator of a correspondingly better covenant, which has been legally established upon better promises.

Not made by men.
Acts 7
44 “Our forefathers had the tent of the witness in the wilderness, just as he gave orders when speaking to Moses to make it according to the pattern he had seen. 45 And our forefathers who succeeded to it also brought it in with Joshua into the land possessed by the nations, whom God thrust out from before our forefathers. Here it remained until the days of David. 46 He found favor in the sight of God and asked for [the privilege of] providing a habitation for the God of Jacob. 47 However, Sol′o·mon built a house for him. 48 Nevertheless, the Most High does not dwell in houses made with hands; just as the prophet says, 49 ‘The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What sort of house will YOU build for me? Jehovah says. Or what is the place for my resting? 50 My hand made all these things, did it not?’

Man made physical things are only a pattern of the True spiritual Tent / Temple.
So since this Tent/Temple is spiritual what is it Made of ?

1Cor. 3
16 Do YOU not know that YOU people are God’s temple, and that the spirit of God dwells in YOU? 17 If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] YOU people are.

1Cor, 6
19 What! Do YOU not know that the body of YOU people is [the] temple of the holy spirit within YOU, which YOU have from God? Also, YOU do not belong to yourselves, 20 for YOU were bought with a price. By all means, glorify God in the body of YOU people.

Not just one Individual but a group.

2Cor. 6
16 And what agreement does God’s temple have with idols? For we are a temple of a living God; just as God said: “I shall reside among them and walk among [them], and I shall be their God, and they will be my people.” 17 “‘Therefore get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take YOU in.’” 18 “‘And I shall be a father to YOU, and YOU will be sons and daughters to me,’ says Jehovah the Almighty.”

They separate themselves from what is unclean. If the teachings of a group or organization is false and has gone beyond the things written these ones will first try to readjust what is wrong but if they are not listened to or persecuted because they wish to adhere to Gods word then they will separate from them. So that God will take them in.

Eph. 2
19 Certainly, therefore, YOU are no longer strangers and alien residents, but YOU are fellow citizens of the holy ones and are members of the household of God, 20 and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone. 21 In union with him the whole building, being harmoniously joined together, is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah. 22 In union with him YOU, too, are being built up together into a place for God to inhabit by spirit.

Made up of natural Israelites and Gentiles who both are the new creation - the
Israel of God.

Gal. 6
15 For neither is circumcision anything nor is uncircumcision, but a new creation [is something]. 16 And all those who will walk orderly by this rule of conduct, upon them be peace and mercy, even upon the Israel of God.

This temple arangement was a sacred secret that Paul revealed.

Eph 3
3 On account of this I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus in behalf of YOU, the people of the nations— 2 if, really, YOU have heard about the stewardship of the undeserved kindness of God that was given me with YOU in view, 3 that by way of a revelation the sacred secret was made known to me, just as I wrote previously in brief. 4 In the face of this YOU, when YOU read this, can realize the comprehension I have in the sacred secret of the Christ. 5 In other generations this [secret] was not made known to the sons of men as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets by spirit, 6 namely, that people of the nations should be joint heirs and fellow members of the body and partakers with us of the promise in union with Christ Jesus through the good news. 7 I became a minister of this according to the free gift of the undeserved kindness of God that was given me according to the way his power operates.
8 To me, a man less than the least of all holy ones, this undeserved kindness was given, that I should declare to the nations the good news about the unfathomable riches of the Christ 9 and should make men see how the sacred secret is administered which has from the indefinite past been hidden in God, who created all things. 10 [This was] to the end that now to the governments and the authorities in the heavenly places there might be made known through the congregation the greatly diversified wisdom of God, 11 according to the eternal purpose that he formed in connection with the Christ, Jesus our Lord, 12 by means of whom we have this freeness of speech and an approach with confidence through our faith in him.

They are a part of the household of God.
Hebrews 12
22 But YOU have approached a Mount Zion and a city of [the] living God, heavenly Jerusalem, and myriads of angels, 23 in general assembly, and the congregation of the firstborn who have been enrolled in the heavens, and God the Judge of all, and the spiritual lives of righteous ones who have been made perfect, 24 and Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and the blood of sprinkling, which speaks in a better way than Abel’s [blood].

The true house of God is in the heavens - as noted above it is has different groups
that have different functions in his house. We should not confuse the houses made
by men with Jehovah's house. For instance the watctower organization is it's own
house with it's own man-made rules and structure. While there may be anointed
one's in this house that does not make it the house of God. It is simple to
understand that as part of God's house they are visiting another household.
These one's are anointed with holy spirit and the anointing is their teacher.

1 John 2
20 And YOU have an anointing from the holy one; all of YOU have knowledge. 21 I write YOU, not because YOU do not know the truth, but because YOU know it, and because no lie originates with the truth.
26 These things I write YOU about those who are trying to mislead YOU. 27 And as for YOU, the anointing that YOU received from him remains in YOU, and YOU do not need anyone to be teaching YOU; but, as the anointing from him is teaching YOU about all things, and is true and is no lie, and just as it has taught YOU, remain in union with him.

As mentioned before - if the anointing that is teaching them causes to know
the group they are with has become unclean with idolatrous false teachings
then they will try to readjust these teachings in a spirit of mildness. If they
won't listen or begin persecuting the anointed one then they need to
separate from that house so that they can be clean before the Almighty.

These ones will grow to a certain size or number before the temple is complete.

Romans 11
25 For I do not want YOU, brothers, to be ignorant of this sacred secret, in order for YOU not to be discreet in your own eyes: that a dulling of sensibilities has happened in part to Israel until the full number of people of the nations has come in,

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrising, having a seal of [the] living God; and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying: “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.”
4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel:
5 Out of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand sealed;
out of the tribe of Reu′ben twelve thousand;
out of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand;
6 out of the tribe of Ash′er twelve thousand;
out of the tribe of Naph′ta·li twelve thousand;
out of the tribe of Ma·nas′seh twelve thousand;
7 out of the tribe of Sim′e·on twelve thousand;
out of the tribe of Le′vi twelve thousand;
out of the tribe of Is′sa·char twelve thousand;
8 out of the tribe of Zeb′u·lun twelve thousand;
out of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand;
out of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand sealed.

I realize that there is controversy among some as to whether this number is literal
or figurative. That the next group mentioned (the great crowd) no man can number
gives strong motive to believe that the number 144,000 is a literal number. So this
sealed group of the Israel of God are the ones who make up the temple of God.

When will the temple be completed?

Rev 10
“There will be no delay any longer; 7 but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to blow his trumpet, the sacred secret of God according to the good news which he declared to his own slaves the prophets is indeed brought to a finish.”

Rev 11
15 And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying: “The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.”
19 And the temple [sanctuary] of God that is in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen in his temple [sanctuary]. And there occurred lightnings and voices and thunders and an earthquake and a great hail.

The temple is complete and there is a Grand Opening in the heavens. This temple
that is made up of Jehovah, Jesus and the sealed ones is more like a tent in that it is
portable and can go wherever the lamb leads them. That is why the great crowd are
before the throne (on the earth which is God's footstool) rendering sacred service in the
temple (which is the tent that is spread over them) and by these means are sheperded
and led to fountains of waters of life.

Rev 11
13 And in response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” 14 So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one that knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 That is why they are before the throne of God; and they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. 16 They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down upon them nor any scorching heat, 17 because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them, and will guide them to fountains of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”

Rev 21
3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

This then is the true Tent/ Temple / Tabernacle of The Almighty God Jehovah!

Your Brother in Christ
belongingtojah

Isaih 44
5 This one will say: “I belong to Jehovah.” And that one will call [himself] by the name of Jacob, and another will write upon his hand: “Belonging to Jehovah.” And by the name of Israel one will betitle [himsel
06-15-2011 08:28 PM
Find all posts by this user
BruisedReed
Sheepette

Group: Moderator
RE: The true Tent/ Temple / Tabernacle

Hi there belongingtojah and welcome!

I enjoyed reading your scriptural comments ...

I find it interesting how you named your topic ...

The true Tent/Temple/Tabernacle

May I ask so as to try to understand how you see or understand these scriptures ...

Are you saying that you view these descriptures as being 'one in the same'? And if you were to say it in your own words 'what' exactly do you feel they are or represent particularly ...?

I just didn't want to comment on it before I made any comment ... :blush::love:

We have had many a discussion on these types of threads and we have all enjoyed them thoroughly and each time a new thought came to mind!

Christian love to you from a fellow sister belonging to jah as well! :sheepy: :bouncyhearts:

http://bruisedreednotbroke.blogspot.com
06-18-2011 12:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ablebodiedman

belongingtojah,

Very interesting!

Is the "house" the same as the one that Jesus Christ mentioned here:

Matthew 24:43-44
“But know one thing, that if the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming.

Before Jesus Christ returns will the evil or faithful slave be in the house?

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
06-18-2011 02:05 PM
ablebodiedman

belongingtojah,

Surprised you did not use this scripture:

Isaiah 54:1-4
54 “Cry out joyfully, you barren woman that did not give birth! Become cheerful with a joyful outcry and cry shrilly, you that had no childbirth pains, for the sons of the desolated one are more numerous than the sons of the woman with a husbandly owner,” Jehovah has said. 2 “Make the place of your tent more spacious. And let them stretch out the tent cloths of your grand tabernacle. Do not hold back. Lengthen out your tent cords, and make those tent pins of yours strong. 3 For to the right and to the left you will break forth, and your own offspring will take possession even of nations, and they will inhabit even the desolated cities. 4 Do not be afraid, for you will not be put to shame; and do not feel humiliated, for you will not be disappointed. For you will forget even the shame of your time of youth, and the reproach of your continuous widowhood you will remember no more.”

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
06-18-2011 02:27 PM
belongingtojah

BruisedReed Wrote:
Hi there belongingtojah and welcome!

I enjoyed reading your scriptural comments ...

I find it interesting how you named your topic ...

The true Tent/Temple/Tabernacle

May I ask so as to try to understand how you see or understand these scriptures ...

Are you saying that you view these descriptures as being 'one in the same'? And if you were to say it in your own words 'what' exactly do you feel they are or represent particularly ...?

I just didn't want to comment on it before I made any comment ... :blush::love:

We have had many a discussion on these types of threads and we have all enjoyed them thoroughly and each time a new thought came to mind!

Christian love to you from a fellow sister belonging to jah as well! :sheepy: :bouncyhearts:

Hi Sister sheepy bouncyhearts,

Thankyou for the reply

I would be happy to tell you in my own words about the Temple.

As you know the first physical temple was a portable structure called the tabernacle or tent the words were used interchangeably for this portable temple. And the first solid structure was the Temple of Solomon, then the reconstucted temple after there stay in babylon and then the remodeled temple of Herod. All of these were destroyed - They were not permanent. Jehovah knew this would happen as he had plans for something that would last for eternity - His true Temple which is also eternaly portable. This Temple is made up of: Jehovah, Jesus and the 144,000 Spirit anointed ones. This Temple is not complete yet - it is a work in progress. It will be completed when Jesus returns and Performs the first ressurecction and at the same time gathers the sealed ones who are still alive at the time. Then they all are made into the new creation that is incorruptable and immortal.
They are taken to heaven and the temple is completed - a Grand Opening of the Temple is seen by John at Rev 11:19

19 And the temple [sanctuary] of God that is in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen in his temple [sanctuary]. And there occurred lightnings and voices and thunders and an earthquake and a great hail.

Thus a truly permanent Temple because every part of it cannot die or do any harm.

Then this Tent (portable temple) is spread out over mankind and leads them to fountains of waters of truth and brings everything into subjection as our Father originally intended.

This is what the spirit and word of God has taught me about the true Temple.

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

Isaih 44
5 This one will say: “I belong to Jehovah.” And that one will call [himself] by the name of Jacob, and another will write upon his hand: “Belonging to Jehovah.” And by the name of Israel one will betitle [himsel
06-19-2011 02:31 PM
belongingtojah

ablebodiedman Wrote:
belongingtojah,

Very interesting!

Is the "house" the same as the one that Jesus Christ mentioned here:

Matthew 24:43-44
“But know one thing, that if the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming.

Before Jesus Christ returns will the evil or faithful slave be in the house?

In Christ

abe

Hi abe,

Thankyou for your reply.

There are many house's that are made by men.

Jesus illustration is pointing out that any householder, if he is aware of a threat of a theif, will take steps to protect his house.

As example - The watctower organization is a house made by men. If they percieve that someone is going to cause them problems by not agreeing with their teachings - they view them as a threat and then disfellowship them thinking that they are protecting their house. And they are. However you and i both know that the house is unclean because of their teachings.

Do not confuse the houses made by men with the true house made by Jehovah and his Son Jesus.

It is a clean house that cannot be corrupted.

Unlike the houses made by men that Satan infiltrates and then dirty's up.

The faithful slaves will separte themselves from the houses that the holy spirit has shown them to be unclean.

They become outcasts that wish to be faithful to the word and separate themselves from the unclean things of false teachers and false prophets.

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

Isaih 44
06-19-2011 02:48 PM
belongingtojah

ablebodiedman Wrote:
belongingtojah,

Surprised you did not use this scripture:

Isaiah 54:1-4
54 “Cry out joyfully, you barren woman that did not give birth! Become cheerful with a joyful outcry and cry shrilly, you that had no childbirth pains, for the sons of the desolated one are more numerous than the sons of the woman with a husbandly owner,” Jehovah has said. 2 “Make the place of your tent more spacious. And let them stretch out the tent cloths of your grand tabernacle. Do not hold back. Lengthen out your tent cords, and make those tent pins of yours strong. 3 For to the right and to the left you will break forth, and your own offspring will take possession even of nations, and they will inhabit even the desolated cities. 4 Do not be afraid, for you will not be put to shame; and do not feel humiliated, for you will not be disappointed. For you will forget even the shame of your time of youth, and the reproach of your continuous widowhood you will remember no more.”

In Christ

abe

Hi abe,

Thanks for the reply,

That scripture in Isaiah describes perfectly how the true Tent accomplishes Jehovah's will.

The wonderful administration at the full limit of the appointed times.

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

Isaih 44
06-19-2011 02:58 PM
gogh
Participator

Welcome and greetings belongingtojah.

Regarding your statement(s): "The faithful slaves will separte themselves from the houses that the holy spirit has shown them to be unclean.

They become outcasts that wish to be faithful to the word and separate themselves from the unclean things of false teachers and false prophets."

I think I agree with the sentiments of these expressions....as my view is, all followers of our Lord Jesus Christ are "faithful slave(s)/servant(s)/house manager(s) etc."...(as per parable).

Your reference of "faithful slaves" being a literal number (144,000) that are considered "anointed", as presented in your previous post; would/should be verified with scripture, imo.

I like the use of the word" everyone" in scripture, don't you?

Romans 1:16..." For I am not ashamed of the good news; it is, in fact, God’s power for salvation to everyone having faith, to the Jew first and also to the Greek; for in it God’s righteousness is being revealed by reason of faith and toward faith, just as it is written: “But the righteous one—by means of faith he will live.” (NWT)

Romans 2:10..."...but glory and honor and peace for everyone who works what is good, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.  For there is no partiality with God."

1 John 2:29..."If YOU know that he is righteous, YOU gain the knowledge that everyone who practices righteousness has been born from him."

Have not all baptized in Jesus name and take seriously all Jesus commands (John 6:53..."Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, Unless YOU eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, YOU have no life in yourselves.  He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I shall resurrect him at the last day;  for my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56 He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him."......)......been declared righteous?

Romans 5:8...

"But God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more, therefore, since we have been declared righteous now by his blood, shall we be saved through him from wrath."

(Sorry for so many scripture quotes...got carried away, he, he)

Christian love,

gogh

"......."This is my Son, whom I have chosen. Keep listening to him!" Luke 9:35
06-19-2011 03:22 PM
BruisedReed
Sheepette

Hi there again belongingtojah! :friends:

Thanks so much for 'clarifying' your thoughts ...

If I may ask some more questions as well ... :giverose:

So you feel then that 'New Jerusalem' will be in HEAVEN ...?

And ONLY Jesus and the 144,000 will have access to it? (and of course our heavenly Father as well) ;)

I am truly just trying to narrow down my understanding before making any in depth comment ... I don't want to weigh you down with my long-winded tendencies ... :P:whistle:::post::computerpunch:

Christian Luv BR :sheepy: :bouncyhearts:

06-19-2011 03:50 PM
ablebodiedman

BruisedReed Wrote:
And ONLY Jesus and the 144,000 will have access to it? (and of course our heavenly Father as well) ;)

BR,

Yep, that question could stir up a lot of controversy.

I think Jesus Christ and the 144,000 are the temple and anyone who wants to can have access to it.

Revelation 22:17
And the spirit and the bride keep on saying: “Come!” And let anyone hearing say: “Come!” And let anyone thirsting come; let anyone that wishes take life’s water free.

Sure do hope that belongingtojah gives an answer to your question.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
06-20-2011 10:50 AM
belongingtojah

gogh Wrote:
Welcome and greetings belongingtojah.

Regarding your statement(s): "The faithful slaves will separte themselves from the houses that the holy spirit has shown them to be unclean.

They become outcasts that wish to be faithful to the word and separate themselves from the unclean things of false teachers and false prophets."

I think I agree with the sentiments of these expressions....as my view is, all followers of our Lord Jesus Christ are "faithful slave(s)/servant(s)/house manager(s) etc."...(as per parable).

Your reference of "faithful slaves" being a literal number (144,000) that are considered "anointed", as presented in your previous post; would/should be verified with scripture, imo.

I like the use of the word" everyone" in scripture, don't you?

Romans 1:16..." For I am not ashamed of the good news; it is, in fact, God’s power for salvation to everyone having faith, to the Jew first and also to the Greek; for in it God’s righteousness is being revealed by reason of faith and toward faith, just as it is written: “But the righteous one—by means of faith he will live.” (NWT)

Romans 2:10..."...but glory and honor and peace for everyone who works what is good, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.  For there is no partiality with God."

1 John 2:29..."If YOU know that he is righteous, YOU gain the knowledge that everyone who practices righteousness has been born from him."

Have not all baptized in Jesus name and take seriously all Jesus commands (John 6:53..."Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, Unless YOU eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, YOU have no life in yourselves.  He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I shall resurrect him at the last day;  for my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56 He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him."......)......been declared righteous?

Romans 5:8...

"But God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more, therefore, since we have been declared righteous now by his blood, shall we be saved through him from wrath."

(Sorry for so many scripture quotes...got carried away, he, he)

Christian love,

gogh

Hi gogh,

Thanks for the reply,

My dear brother there is never a need to apologize for using the scriptures because all of us are brought forth by God's word. In fact I appreciate scriptural foundation for beliefs.

These scriptures you quoted show the wonderful mercy and kindness of our Heavenly toward all who exercise faith in his Son and in Him. By this faith all can have salvation and everlasting life - Yes!

The holy spirit revealed to the apostle Paul that the way this wonderful salvation was going to be accomplish was by an administration at the full limit of the appointed times.

Eph 1
8 This he caused to abound toward us in all wisdom and good sense, 9 in that he made known to us the sacred secret of his will. It is according to his good pleasure which he purposed in himself 10 for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, namely, to gather all things together again in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth. [Yes,] in him, 11 in union with whom we were also assigned as heirs, in that we were foreordained according to the purpose of him who operates all things according to the way his will counsels, 12 that we should serve for the praise of his glory, we who have been first to hope in the Christ. 13 But YOU also hoped in him after YOU heard the word of truth, the good news about YOUR salvation. By means of him also, after YOU believed, YOU were sealed with the promised holy spirit, 14 which is a token in advance of our inheritance, for the purpose of releasing by a ransom [God’s] own possession, to his glorious praise.

This administration in the Kingdom of Jesus is what will accomplish the salvation of all those who exercise faith in Jehovah and his only-begotten son.

As in any administration there are those in charge and those whom the administration is in charge of. But unlike the administrations of men, Those in charge of this administration are completely righteous and loving and kind to those they rule over. They are incorrupable and immortal and cannot be usurpt - furnishing a guarantee that the kingdom will last forever.

Jehovah chooses from among believers whom he wants for this administation and seals them for this job. By themselves no man on earth can qualify for this position because we are all full of sinful tendencies and so can be corrupted. So they have to be changed into a new creation - something different and wonderful that cannot sin.

Many scriptures show that this will occur when Jesus returns to this earth and gathers those chosen ones who are alive at that time and performs the first ressurection of all those chosen for this privelege.

This fulfillment of this sacred secret occurs at the sounding of the seventh trumpet:
Rev 10
5 And the angel that I saw standing on the sea and on the earth raised his right hand to heaven, 6 and by the One who lives forever and ever, who created the heaven and the things in it and the earth and the things in it and the sea and the things in it, he swore: “There will be no delay any longer; 7 but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to blow his trumpet, the sacred secret of God according to the good news which he declared to his own slaves the prophets is indeed brought to a finish.”
Rev 11
15 And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying: “The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.”

This event had not occurred yet! How far in the future it is we donot know. He will come again - He will not be late.

While "everyone" who exercises faith will get salvation and everlasting life not "everyone" will be kings and priests in the kingdom.

Just as in the literal 12 tribes of Israel only a chosen group were priests for the people. So in the new covenant Kingdom only a chosen group will be kings and priests for the people. Do you see this?

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

Isaih 44
06-20-2011 01:14 PM
belongingtojah

BruisedReed Wrote:
Hi there again belongingtojah! :friends:

Thanks so much for 'clarifying' your thoughts ...

If I may ask some more questions as well ... :giverose:

So you feel then that 'New Jerusalem' will be in HEAVEN ...?

I am truly just trying to narrow down my understanding before making any in depth comment ... I don't want to weigh you down with my long-winded tendencies ... :P:whistle:::post::computerpunch:

Christian Luv BR :sheepy: :bouncyhearts:

Hi bruised reed

Again thankyou for your reply,

Right now at this time we all have a place in heaven to approach:

Hebrews 12
22 But YOU have approached a Mount Zion and a city of [the] living God, heavenly Jerusalem, and myriads of angels, 23 in general assembly, and the congregation of the firstborn who have been enrolled in the heavens, and God the Judge of all, and the spiritual lives of righteous ones who have been made perfect, 24 and Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and the blood of sprinkling, which speaks in a better way than Abel’s [blood].

At some point in the Kingdom rule of Jesus and his bride New Jerusalem comes down to the earth:

Rev. 21
. 27 But anything not sacred and anyone that carries on a disgusting thing and a lie will in no way enter into it; only those written in the Lamb’s scroll of life [will].

You'll notice that all those who are written in the book of life will have access to the city.

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

Isaih 44
06-20-2011 01:39 PM
gogh
Participator

Hi belongingtojah

Thank you for your reply (to my reply).

Regarding: "So in the new covenant Kingdom only a chosen group will be kings and priests for the people."

Specifically, your wording..."new covenant Kingdom";...

...Do you understand scripture differentiates between the arrangement our Lord Jesus made with those, to be with him (more closely)...and, the New Covenant, that imo, is a separate/different arrangement to the agreement for a kingdom.

The New Covenant (which is available to be accepted by all men, has a Mediator, our Lord Jesus Christ....imo).

The arrangement Jesus made with those intimately close to him, for a kingdom, has no mediator; Jesus states... "You are the ones who have always stood by me in my trials.
And I confer on you, just as my Father has conferred on me, a kingdom,"...(Luke 22:28,29)...See!!!...No mediator, a "one on one" arrangement, made between his close associates and himself.

Whereas, the New Covenant is meant for all to avail themselves,... only our Father decides "positioning" with Lord and Shepherd, Jesus....imo.

These are my thoughts, belongingtojah.

Christian love and appreciation,

gogh

"......."This is my Son, whom I have chosen. Keep listening to him!" Luke 9:35
06-20-2011 05:50 PM
BruisedReed
Sheepette

Dear belongingtojah ...

I too believe, based on scripture to my knowledge as of yet anyway, that New Jerusalem will 'come down from heaven' ...

That there will be a 'specific place' to where 'we' ... all those as you say who are written down in the book of life, and are thus 'clean and undefiled' can go in his presence!

I have done quite a lot of research on the topic of what the 'tent' may mean, but sadly some of it is on my other drive where my computer crashed and my hubby has to get an external drive (or something like that anyway) to get it off so I can have my reams of research material back ...

The 'tent' and 'tabernacle' seems to mean various things IMHO ... from the protection and power of God and Christ, to the idea of Christ having a DWELLING PLACE ... 'this tent' ... here among us!

The 'temple' is referred to time and time again as PEOPLE ... I am tending to think is the 'people', those who are granted everlasting life who benefit from this 'tent' ... do you think the 'temple' is 'everyone' ... or just a 'chosen few' ... like the 144,000?

I am not sure as to what background you have and am just trying to see you mindset ... not trying to be a 'butthead' or anything!

I wish I had my info handy ... I have been cleaning all day and just wanted to take the time to drop you a line so that you wouldn't think I was 'ignoring' you ...

I probably should have meditated a bit more before answering ... but will try to tomorrow when I have a chance to really think on your words ...

For me this is such a fascinating topic ... for I am viewing things so much more differently than I did when I was one of Jehovah's witness ... well I 'still' am a 'witness for Jehovah and one of his sheep ... no one can take that away from us can they!

Luv to you and yours ... your sis in the faith ... BR :sheepy: :bouncyhearts:

06-20-2011 08:56 PM
ablebodiedman

belongingtojah Wrote:
At some point in the Kingdom rule of Jesus and his bride New Jerusalem comes down to the earth:

Rev. 21
. 27 But anything not sacred and anyone that carries on a disgusting thing and a lie will in no way enter into it; only those written in the Lamb’s scroll of life [will].

belongingtojah,

This scripture implies that a "disgusting thing" will indeed enter the temple which immediately precedes this.

What temple is that?

The Christian Temple!

Yes, a terrible conclusion that most Christians are unwilling to accept.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
06-23-2011 10:33 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites