Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
The true Tent/ Temple / Tabernacle
belongingtojah

Group: Registered Plus
RE: The true Tent/ Temple / Tabernacle

ablebodiedman Wrote:

belongingtojah Wrote:
At some point in the Kingdom rule of Jesus and his bride New Jerusalem comes down to the earth:

Rev. 21
. 27 But anything not sacred and anyone that carries on a disgusting thing and a lie will in no way enter into it; only those written in the Lamb’s scroll of life [will].

belongingtojah,

This scripture implies that a "disgusting thing" will indeed enter the temple which immediately precedes this.

What temple is that?

The Christian Temple!

Yes, a terrible conclusion that most Christians are unwilling to accept.

In Christ

abe

Hi abe,

Yes the temple that is incomplete - the materials that are being cleansed and made ready for use as it were - while we are waiting for Jesus to return and gather us and make the completed perfect temple we are all in danger from all the sources that satan uses to sift us like wheat.

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

Isaih 44
5 This one will say: “I belong to Jehovah.” And that one will call [himself] by the name of Jacob, and another will write upon his hand: “Belonging to Jehovah.” And by the name of Israel one will betitle [himsel
06-24-2011 11:05 AM
Find all posts by this user
ablebodiedman

belongingtojah Wrote:

ablebodiedman Wrote:

belongingtojah Wrote:
At some point in the Kingdom rule of Jesus and his bride New Jerusalem comes down to the earth:

Rev. 21
. 27 But anything not sacred and anyone that carries on a disgusting thing and a lie will in no way enter into it; only those written in the Lamb’s scroll of life [will].

belongingtojah,

This scripture implies that a "disgusting thing" will indeed enter the temple which immediately precedes this.

What temple is that?

The Christian Temple!

In Christ

abe

Hi abe,

Yes the temple that is incomplete - the materials that are being cleansed and made ready for use as it were - while we are waiting for Jesus to return and gather us and make the completed perfect temple we are all in danger from all the sources that satan uses to sift us like wheat.

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

belongingtojah,

That is the sentiment expressed in Daniel Chapter 11.

Daniel 11:30-35
“And he will actually go back and hurl denunciations against the holy covenant and act effectively; and he will have to go back and will give consideration to those leaving the holy covenant. 31 And there will be arms that will stand up, proceeding from him; and they will actually profane the sanctuary, the fortress, and remove the constant [feature].
[/b]“And they will certainly put in place the disgusting thing that is causing desolation.32 “And those who are acting wickedly against [the] covenant, he will lead into apostasy by means of smooth words. But as regards the people who are knowing their God, they will prevail and act effectively 33 And as regards those having insight among the people, they will impart understanding to the many. And they will certainly be made to stumble by sword and by flame, by captivity and by plundering, for [some] days. 34 But when they are made to stumble they will be helped with a little help; and many will certainly join themselves to them by means of smoothness. 35 And some of those having insight will be made to stumble, in order to do a refining work because of them and to do a cleansing and to do a whitening until the time of [the] end; because it is yet for the time appointed.

It brings up an interesting question.

What does a Christian do who realises that his temple has been profaned by a disgusting thing?

How does a Christian "act" in such a terrible circumstance?

But as regards the people who are knowing their God, they will prevail and act effectively

Yes, it appears that a sifting/refining work is the end result.

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
06-24-2011 11:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
belongingtojah

ablebodiedman Wrote:

belongingtojah Wrote:

ablebodiedman Wrote:

belongingtojah Wrote:

Rev. 21

belongingtojah,

What temple is that?

The Christian Temple!

In Christ

abe

Hi abe,

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

belongingtojah,

That is the sentiment expressed in Daniel Chapter 11.

Daniel 11:30-35
“And he will actually go back and hurl denunciations against the holy covenant and act effectively; and he will have to go back and will give consideration to those leaving the holy covenant. 31 And there will be arms that will stand up, proceeding from him; and they will actually profane the sanctuary, the fortress, and remove the constant [feature].
[/b]“And they will certainly put in place the disgusting thing that is causing desolation.32 “And those who are acting wickedly against [the] covenant, he will lead into apostasy by means of smooth words. But as regards the people who are knowing their God, they will prevail and act effectively 33 And as regards those having insight among the people, they will impart understanding to the many. And they will certainly be made to stumble by sword and by flame, by captivity and by plundering, for [some] days. 34 But when they are made to stumble they will be helped with a little help; and many will certainly join themselves to them by means of smoothness. 35 And some of those having insight will be made to stumble, in order to do a refining work because of them and to do a cleansing and to do a whitening until the time of [the] end; because it is yet for the time appointed.

It brings up an interesting question.

What does a Christian do who realises that his temple has been profaned by a disgusting thing?

How does a Christian "act" in such a terrible circumstance?

But as regards the people who are knowing their God, they will prevail and act effectively

Yes, it appears that a sifting/refining work is the end result.

In Christ

abe

Hi abe,

Wow that is a wonderful reminder for us all that we need to continually examine ourselves and act in a way that pleases Jehovah and Jesus and the holy spirit. We also need to lovingly encourage one another and to take every thought and make it obedient to the Christ.

Just a short note of appreciation of this thought.

Your brother
belongingtojah

Isaih 44
5 This one will say: “I belong to Jehovah.” And that one will call [himself] by the name of Jacob, and another will write upon his hand: “Belonging to Jehovah.” And by the name of Israel one will betitle [himsel
06-25-2011 02:32 PM
belongingtojah

BruisedReed Wrote:
Dear belongingtojah ...

I too believe, based on scripture to my knowledge as of yet anyway, that New Jerusalem will 'come down from heaven' ...

That there will be a 'specific place' to where 'we' ... all those as you say who are written down in the book of life, and are thus 'clean and undefiled' can go in his presence!

I have done quite a lot of research on the topic of what the 'tent' may mean, but sadly some of it is on my other drive where my computer crashed and my hubby has to get an external drive (or something like that anyway) to get it off so I can have my reams of research material back ...

The 'tent' and 'tabernacle' seems to mean various things IMHO ... from the protection and power of God and Christ, to the idea of Christ having a DWELLING PLACE ... 'this tent' ... here among us!

The 'temple' is referred to time and time again as PEOPLE ... I am tending to think is the 'people', those who are granted everlasting life who benefit from this 'tent' ... do you think the 'temple' is 'everyone' ... or just a 'chosen few' ... like the 144,000?

I am not sure as to what background you have and am just trying to see you mindset ... not trying to be a 'butthead' or anything!

I wish I had my info handy ... I have been cleaning all day and just wanted to take the time to drop you a line so that you wouldn't think I was 'ignoring' you ...

I probably should have meditated a bit more before answering ... but will try to tomorrow when I have a chance to really think on your words ...

For me this is such a fascinating topic ... for I am viewing things so much more differently than I did when I was one of Jehovah's witness ... well I 'still' am a 'witness for Jehovah and one of his sheep ... no one can take that away from us can they!

Luv to you and yours ... your sis in the faith ... BR :sheepy: :bouncyhearts:

Hi Sister BR,

I too was Baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses on 2/27/1967 -
was disfellowshipped In late 2006 because I could not answer yes to two questions that the judicial commitee asked me.

1) Do you believe that Jesus invisibly in 1914 and began ruling in Kingdom power. I don't believe that so I answered No.

2) Do you believe that in 1918/1919 that Jesus inspected all the religions on earth and found the bibles students as the faithful and discreet slave and then appointed them over all of his belongings?
I don't believe that so I answered No.

It is so strange to me that they don't ask about your faith in Jehovah and Jesus and what God's word says about these questions that they ask. Just another proof to me that their authority and power comes not from Jehovah but from Satan who keeps transforming himself into a angel of light.

I really don't put any trust in organizations of men. I have formed a continual longing to read and understand the sayings that are spirit and are life.

So now you know my mindset.

With regards to your question about:
( do you think the 'temple' is 'everyone' ... or just a 'chosen few' ... like the 144,000?)

I do believe that the Temple of the Living God Jehovah is comprised of a set number of individuals who are brothers of Christ and that they have been called specifically by Jehovah to be Kings and Priests with his Son who is a High Priest according to the manner of Melchezidek.

These are the ones who will be:
Eph 1
8 This he caused to abound toward us in all wisdom and good sense, 9 in that he made known to us the sacred secret of his will. It is according to his good pleasure which he purposed in himself 10 for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, namely, to gather all things together again in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth. [Yes,] in him, 11 in union with whom we were also assigned as heirs, in that we were foreordained according to the purpose of him who operates all things according to the way his will counsels, 12 that we should serve for the praise of his glory, we who have been first to hope in the Christ. 13 But YOU also hoped in him after YOU heard the word of truth, the good news about YOUR salvation. By means of him also, after YOU believed, YOU were sealed with the promised holy spirit, 14 which is a token in advance of our inheritance, for the purpose of releasing by a ransom [God’s] own possession, to his glorious praise.

These ones are part of a growing temple. A uniqe temple:

Eph 2
19 Certainly, therefore, YOU are no longer strangers and alien residents, but YOU are fellow citizens of the holy ones and are members of the household of God, 20 and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone. 21 In union with him the whole building, being harmoniously joined together, is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah. 22 In union with him YOU, too, are being built up together into a place for God to inhabit by spirit.

At some point after the last anointed one is sealed Christ will return to the earth and gather all these chosen ones who are still alive and perform the first ressurrection. Then take them to heaven with him as his bride.

Jehovah used the apostle Paul to reveal this sacred secret.

Eph 3
8 To me, a man less than the least of all holy ones, this undeserved kindness was given, that I should declare to the nations the good news about the unfathomable riches of the Christ 9 and should make men see how the sacred secret is administered which has from the indefinite past been hidden in God, who created all things.

As regards to the timing of the completion of this Sacred Secret of the Temple. John was inspired to write:

Rev 10
” 5 And the angel that I saw standing on the sea and on the earth raised his right hand to heaven, 6 and by the One who lives forever and ever, who created the heaven and the things in it and the earth and the things in it and the sea and the things in it, he swore: “There will be no delay any longer; 7 but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to blow his trumpet, the sacred secret of God according to the good news which he declared to his own slaves the prophets is indeed brought to a finish.”

Rev 11
15 And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying: “The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.”
19 And the temple [sanctuary] of God that is in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen in his temple [sanctuary]. And there occurred lightnings and voices and thunders and an earthquake and a great hail.

The Temple is now complete in the heavens.

From This point this administration begins to Rule.

What do they rule over? The earth and every one on it.

Ps 2
7 Let me refer to the decree of Jehovah;
He has said to me: “You are my son;
I, today, I have become your father.
 8 Ask of me, that I may give nations as your inheritance
And the ends of the earth as your own possession.
 9 You will break them with an iron scepter,
As though a potter’s vessel you will dash them to pieces.”
10 And now, O kings, exercise insight;
Let yourselves be corrected, O judges of the earth.
11 Serve Jehovah with fear
And be joyful with trembling.
12 Kiss the son, that He may not become incensed
And YOU may not perish [from] the way,

I agree with you that this is an exciting topic that I enjoy learning about.

Hope this satisfactorally answers some of your questions.

With warm christian love.
Your brother
belongingtojah

Isaih 44
06-25-2011 03:35 PM
ablebodiedman

belongingtojah Wrote:
Hi abe,

Wow that is a wonderful reminder for us all that we need to continually examine ourselves and act in a way that pleases Jehovah and Jesus and the holy spirit. We also need to lovingly encourage one another and to take every thought and make it obedient to the Christ.

Just a short note of appreciation of this thought.

Your brother
belongingtojah

belongingtojah,

Yes, the scripture implies that the refining happens to those who CAN see that the temple has been profaned.

Those having insight.

Yet the very large majority of Christians deny that any such thing could even happen to the Christian Temple. It is impossible for them to appreciate the extent of the impending calamities coming upon Christianity.

In my opinion it is just a very small remnant who will be sifted.

Amos 9:9-10
‘For, look! I am commanding, and I will jiggle the house of Israel among all the nations, just as one jiggles the sieve, so that not a pebble falls to the earth. 10 By the sword they will die—all the sinners of my people, those who are saying: “The calamity will not come near or reach as far as us.”’

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
06-25-2011 03:40 PM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

Rev 21
3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Has much to do with Sarah..barren woman.

This is a big clue of the sacred secret.

Spiritual Generation

Faithful seed..distinguished from all others..with the resurrection mark..children of the resurrection become the shoot that will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.

Isaiah 4:2 In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel.

a family name..

Then nothing will hinder or stop the free Current of the Abraham's Blessings, which abounded and came in from the upper heavenly fountain- store, to bring true spiritual healing to the earth..as above..so below.

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
06-26-2011 03:26 PM
MAKARIOS

Hello how about Revelation chapter 4?

New world translation:

(Re 4:1-4) After these things I saw, and, look! an opened door in heaven, and the first voice that I heard was as of a trumpet, speaking with me, saying: “Come on up here, and I shall show you the things that must take place.”

2 After these things I immediately came to be in [the power of the] spirit: and, look! a throne was in its position in heaven, and there is one seated upon the throne. 3 And the one seated is, in appearance, like a jasper stone and a precious red-colored stone, and round about the throne [there is] a rainbow like an emerald in appearance. 4 And round about the throne [there are] twenty-four thrones, and upon these thrones [I saw] seated [u]twenty-four elders dressed in white outer garments, and upon their heads golden crowns.[/u]

Just wondering....

Makarios

08-03-2011 06:16 PM
BruisedReed
Sheepette

Group: Moderator

Hi there br. MAKARIOS!:hibye::)

Isn't this whole topic not only interesting but the offshoots as well?

For example, in regard to the scripture you just quoted I had started a thread a wee bit ago on this very type of question ... I think you might enjoy reading some of the brothers comments ... :blush:

here is the link to it ...

http://www.paradisecafediscussions.net/s...0#pid92990

I think the two threads with your question are now 'çonnected' ;)

Perhaps another interesting point might be ...

It would seem that John saw this vision in regards to HEAVEN ... and yet if New Jerusalem were to come DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN then these thrones that are being spoken about here may be speaking about a different kind of 'authority' (for lack of a better word right now) than that of the 'authority' being spoken about by those ruling in New Jerusalem perhaps??

One being the rulership over the EARTH ... and the heavenly things connected with the earth ... (there are at least 3to 7 'heavens'it would seem after all ... thus emphazing the VASTNESS of things we do not know) while the Heavenly authority is on a much grander scale ... the UNIVERSE perhaps?

Anyway, this probably doesn't make much sense as my head is in the clouds right now ... but I just couldn't help but make a response as your scripture is one I too have been thinking about lately along with many others!

Much sisterly luv to you and yours, BR :sheepy: :bouncyhearts:

http://bruisedreednotbroke.blogspot.com
08-04-2011 11:27 AM
MAKARIOS

Interesting. Thanks for the post link.

I really enjoy this part of revelation 4. it is amazing.
This does'nt occur till AFTER the santcuary is opened up.

the words...
a first voice as a trumpet.....
john hears come on up here...
john came to be in spirit.....

one seated.....
round about the throne..... 24 thrones.....
seated....24 elders....
dressed....in white outer garnment....
upon their heads....golden crowns.....

out of the throne there three things...
lightening....
voices.....
thunders....

the very opposite of what three nasty things that come out of the dragon, wildbeast, false prophet..... rev16:13, "I saw three unclean inspired expressions.....

so when out of the throne.....it's like, THEY now have their turn. the dragon, wildbeast, false prophet will have lost by then.

Just a thought.....

Makarios

08-04-2011 03:46 PM
MAKARIOS

Also, what is very interesting is Revelation 4:3

it speaks about three stones.

1. Jasper,
2. Red-colored stone, sardius, carnelia---something like Ruby.
3. Emerald

On the ephod of the high priest, there were 12 stones.
IF the 12 stones were put in birth order, then....

the last (which is written first) is Jasper--BENJAMIN, The first (which was written last), is the red colored stone--RUEBEN

Emerald--is the levi tribe---which is a "rainbow". Those who are in the promise of the covenant to act as kings/priests.

It makes sense for emerald being the Levi tribe because of verse 4, "round about the throne". the same as the emerald being "round about the throne".

It seems now finally in this chapter, Jesus begins to rule as a High Priest with the "12 stones"---for the millenial year rule. They are all as ONE with Jehovah!

Just a thought...
Makarios

08-19-2011 11:36 AM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

belongingtojah Wrote:

ablebodiedman Wrote:
belongingtojah,

Very interesting!

Is the "house" the same as the one that Jesus Christ mentioned here:

Matthew 24:43-44
“But know one thing, that if the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming.

Before Jesus Christ returns will the evil or faithful slave be in the house?

In Christ

abe

Hi abe,

Thankyou for your reply.

There are many house's that are made by men.

Jesus illustration is pointing out that any householder, if he is aware of a threat of a theif, will take steps to protect his house.

As example - The watctower organization is a house made by men. If they percieve that someone is going to cause them problems by not agreeing with their teachings - they view them as a threat and then disfellowship them thinking that they are protecting their house. And they are. However you and i both know that the house is unclean because of their teachings.

Do not confuse the houses made by men with the true house made by Jehovah and his Son Jesus.

It is a clean house that cannot be corrupted.

Unlike the houses made by men that Satan infiltrates and then dirty's up.

The faithful slaves will separte themselves from the houses that the holy spirit has shown them to be unclean.

They become outcasts that wish to be faithful to the word and separate themselves from the unclean things of false teachers and false prophets.

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

Ezekiel 34:29

And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land,

neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.

Isaiah 60:21 Then will all your people be righteous and they will possess the land forever.

They are the shoot I have planted, the work of my hands, for the display of my splendor.

Isaiah 61:3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion--to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,

the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

Ezekiel 34:26 I will bless them and the places surrounding my hill. I will send down showers in season;

there will be showers of blessing.

Ezekiel 34:27 The trees of the field will yield their fruit and the ground will yield its crops;

the people will be secure in their land. They will know that I am the LORD,

when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them.

the rod that will come out of the root of Jesse, Isa 11:1.

they are the Nazarite Sons and Daughters of God...the true seed of His hand.

Dream 7/5/11

time 10:55 am

I was seeing with my eyes a scroll of an ancient book which I thought instantly was the Book of Life and permitted to read from which I read clearly...

"The Bestowed Ones"

The first ones will be found as one who first stirred the Body, to revive them.

These are the those found faithful, who are those who were the first overcomers

who saw through the deception within the church, and made it known to others.

They are the first hand picked fruits of God, his Fine Seed, belonging to the Body of Christ.

But if we will know how near the time is, we must not look without us, but in the unsealed Book of Life within us, and there you will find the fore-going Signs, which are first to be accomplished in your own Heavens and Earth in the Kingdom of God within those bought from the earth.

I know what these lightnings and voices mean..they come from the “urim and thummin" the active force of God.

Also put the Urim and the Thummim in the breastpiece, so they may be over Aaron's heart whenever he enters the presence of the LORD. Thus Aaron will always bear the means of making decisions for the Israelites over his heart before the LORD. Exodus 28:30

1 Samuel 28:6 He inquired of the LORD, but the LORD did not answer him by dreams or Urim or prophets.

Ezra 2:63 The governor ordered them not to eat any of the most sacred food until there was a priest ministering with the Urim and Thummim.

Nehemiah 7:65 The governor, therefore, ordered them not to eat any of the most sacred food until there should be a priest ministering with the Urim and Thummim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alCM3tS3QFI

JUNE 15th, 2011

Vision

I felt suddenly so tired, so I went to lie down, and closed

my eyes. I began to see a vision..of myself eating a seed, one that

looked small like a sunflower? seed size.

The disciples had a seed from the lips of the Creator that gave them authority over the creation.

the seed..is the word of God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsaAx7YGo...re=related

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
08-20-2011 02:28 AM
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

something interesting I just found.

http://davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com/...thood.html

http://www.sigler.org/shofar/janeleade/aawanasc.htm

http://www.sigler.org/shofar/janeleade/goshanon.htm

her testimony is much like mine. I recently cut off and crushed the serpents head under my foot in a dream.

In Christ,
New Heart
New earth :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjNgn4r6S...re=related

08-28-2011 12:47 PM
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites