Latest News: The Great Trubulation

My guess about the exact time in Bible prophesy we live in
Jan Kosonen

Group: Registered Plus
My guess about the exact time in Bible prophesy we live in

Could it be that the Japanese nuclear disaster is fulfilling this bible verse: And a third of the waters turned into wormwood, and many of the men died from the waters, because these had been made bitter. (Revelation 8:11)

Here it says the waters had been made bitter, could it refer to radioactive water? Hard to confirm right away but look at the prophetic event mentioned prior to this (Rev 8:8,9) : And something like a great mountain burning with fire was hurled into the sea. And a third of the sea became blood; 9 and a third of the creatures that are in the sea which have souls died, ...

Was this the oil-rig disaster last year? Because the burning oil-rig which fell into the sea could well fit to the description "something like a great mountain burning with fire was hurled into the sea" and the spilled oil was not black but red similar to blood. And the third of the sea could refer to the Mexican gulf.

Even the prophesied event prior to this seems to fit what happened when the volcano erupted in Island last year (Rev 8:7): And there occurred a hail and fire mingled with blood, and it was hurled to the earth; and a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees was burned up, and all the green vegetation was burned up.
"A third of the earth was burned up" could refer to a third of Island.
Also the events prior to this seems to fit the prophecy, it says "And thunders occurred and voices and lightnings and an earthquake." Prior to the oil-rig disaster and the volcanic eruption on Island there was a major earthquake on Haiti.

So if this sequence of prophecy is now fulfilling, what is then the next major sign to happen? It says: And the fourth angel blew his trumpet. And a third of the sun was smitten and a third of the moon and a third of the stars, in order that a third of them might be darkened and the day might not have illumination for a third of it, and the night likewise.

We'll see what that will be, but some say that a planet X is coming and it could happened that it would travel somewhere between the earth and the sun and thus cause a shadow so that a third of the sun would be darkened.

Next in the prophecy, (Revelation 9:1-11) there is a locust plague, and after that a 200 million (2 myriad x myriad) army coming to kill a third of the worlds population (Revelation 9:13-21). There are reports coming that China and Russia are angry with what NATO is doing in the middle east and this could trigger China to take over the Asia and Middle East while USA is going to default.

After this the rest of mankind would welcome a global governance, the New World Order and a 3 and half years of hard times for Christians. Because they will pressure everyone to get the mark of the beast. Now I've seen not only RFID-chips but a patented idea to make a tattoo above the RFID-chip.

So, hard times a head. Therefor: "seek Jehovah, all YOU meek ones of the earth, who have practiced His own judicial decision. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably YOU may be concealed in the day of Jehovah’s anger. Zeph 2:3
And everyone doing bad things: Repent and turn around!

06-23-2011 04:38 PM
Find all posts by this user
Melancholymuse
Christian

RE: My guess about the exact time in Bible prophesy we live in

Although I can totally see where these recent disasters command attention, I'm not so sure these are the fulfillments of prophecy, at least yet.

I say this because the Bible specifies "one third" of the waters -- and that Nuclear disaster in Japan, although tragic and grievous, will not affect an entire third of the world's water, even coupled with that oil gusher from last year.

Note that Revelation states that it is an action originating from Heaven that causes the third of the waters to be poisoned, not an action originating from Earth. In fact, all of the prophecy has catastrophe originating from Heaven and not from Earth. This is why I do not think any human-originated accident will be a fulfillment of the prophecy.

The Volcano situation in Iceland? It's good to remember that Iceland has been completely built by volcanoes in the first place; no volcanoes, no Iceland. In fact, Iceland is continually being enlarged by its volcanoes, so Volcanoes don't destroy the land of Iceland, they actually add to it.

The quake in Haiti? Yeah, that was a bad one. I still pray for those victims.

But the thing is, all these are a string of events that affect only one tiny section of the Great Globe at a time; whereas the impression I get from the prophecy in Revelation is that the events taking place will be singular and affect vast regions of the earth at once.

At least, that's my take on the whole thing anyway. :whistle:

Zeal for your house will consume me -- John 2:17 (HCSB)
06-23-2011 09:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Jan Kosonen

Melancholymuse Wrote:
But the thing is, all these are a string of events that affect only one tiny section of the Great Globe at a time; whereas the impression I get from the prophecy in Revelation is that the events taking place will be singular and affect vast regions of the earth at once.

At least, that's my take on the whole thing anyway. :whistle:

Hi Melancholymuse, thanks anyway for commenting this. And your comment obove was my opinion befor also, so I understand your way of thinking. But anyway it will be good to have these prophesies and other in mind, because then we will be open for understanding, comparing future events with Bible-prophecy.

06-24-2011 09:47 AM
Interpretum
This Space For Rent

Hi Jan

Interesting thoughts. My opinion is that we tend to see what we want to see in many of these Biblical prophecies. Given that Revelation 4 is set after Christ's sacrifice as the Lamb, I think it makes more logical sense to trace its fulfillment from that time.

However, I appreciate this is not a very popular viewpoint. Yours will sell many more Christian books and fill the evangelical churches quicker.

My Blog: The Prophetic Word

Latest post: Daniel 9 And The Seventy (70) Weeks - How Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy was fulfilled.
06-24-2011 04:14 PM
NewTruth

Hi Jan.. Pretty interesting... I can see how the scriptures of the waters turning bitter really seem like Japan.. Maybe.. and also it fits pretty well... the gulf oil spills

I was also thinking Japan may in antitypically in the nation of Tyre..

Ezekiel 26
A Prophecy Against Tyre
1 In the eleventh month of the twelfth[a] year, on the first day of the month, the word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, because Tyre has said of Jerusalem, ‘Aha! The gate to the nations is broken, and its doors have swung open to me; now that she lies in ruins I will prosper,’ 3 therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Tyre, and I will bring many nations against you, like the sea casting up its waves. 4 They will destroy the walls of Tyre and pull down her towers; I will scrape away her rubble and make her a bare rock. 5 Out in the sea she will become a place to spread fishnets, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign LORD. She will become plunder for the nations, 6 and her settlements on the mainland will be ravaged by the sword. Then they will know that I am the LORD.

“‘How you are destroyed, city of renown,
peopled by men of the sea!
You were a power on the seas,
you and your citizens;
you put your terror
on all who lived there.
18 Now the coastlands tremble
on the day of your fall;
the islands in the sea
are terrified at your collapse.’

19 “This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I make you a desolate city, like cities no longer inhabited, and when I bring the ocean depths over you and its vast waters cover you, 20 then I will bring you down with those who go down to the pit, to the people of long ago. I will make you dwell in the earth below, as in ancient ruins, with those who go down to the pit, and you will not return or take your place[c] in the land of the living. 21 I will bring you to a horrible end and you will be no more. You will be sought, but you will never again be found, declares the Sovereign LORD.”

Tyre was an island.. It said somewhere.. that the wind from the sea would come from the east.. which it did.. If you wanted me to find that, I could.. What do you think?

06-25-2011 05:43 PM
Jan Kosonen

Thanks Interpretum and NewTruth for your kind responces :)

And to your question NewTruth if Tyre prepresents Japan today? I have not thought about that before, but there are some similarities. Hard to say, but I'll have that in thought in my personal Bible-reading, may be I can then give a better answer.

06-26-2011 02:22 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites