Babylon the Great -- recent thoughts
Beau Wetini
Me and my boy at the beach!

Group: Registered Plus
RE: Babylon the Great -- recent thoughts

ablebodiedman Wrote:
Beau,

The "Flesh" is a language?

Sounds like some kind of new age philosophy to me.

LOL....yes, it is a language, but not limited to linguistics. Dont you know that language is more than linguistics? :D Language can be any form of communication. It can also be the reciprocated transfer of energy.

What is the one thing that ALL people who live and have lived on this planet have in common?

Is it their experience with the Watchtower? No. Far from it. (and thank God that most people have no idea about how insignificant the Watchtower is).

It is their sinful nature - the Flesh. The Babylonian Spirit. This is the part of man that resonates with Babylon, both in feeding its existence and in the speaking of its "language". It is that which collectively stands in opposition to God and His Will and Purpose >

For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace, because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God;

For it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not even able to do so, and those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Romans 8:5-8 NASB

So what language do those in "the flesh" speak, Abe?

Ill give you the answer -- they speak in EVERY language, in EVERY culture, in EVERY tribe, in EVERY nation, that has EVER lived in human history right from Adam and Eve.

Abe Wrote:
Well the Watchtower is the ONLY entity that can, and do communicate with 100% of the worlds population in their own language (tongue).

There is no other identifiable entity that can do this!

Revelation 17:15
And he says to me: “The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues.

They can and do communicate with even the lessor known languages in New Zealand.

Check it out:

Maori

http://www.watchtower.org/ma/index.html

New Zealand Sign Language

http://www.watchtower.org/nzs/dvkt/article_01.htm

In my opinion their ability to spread lies to peoples and crowds and nations and tongues far exceeds any other communication channel on the planet.

The Watchtower does a good job of speaking lots of languages, yes - many more than most institutions. But here is the thing >

Where were those languages from the Watchtower in the 1800's?

What about the 1700's?

The 1600's?

What about the year 1100?

800?

600?

What about 300?

What about 300BC?

Or how about 1000BC?

Where was the Watchtower, Abe?

How about in the year 1500BC?

The truth is, the Watchtower's scope is extremely limited. It makes some kind of case if all the prophecies were only concerned with events that would happen in the last 150 years or so.

It would be like me trying to say that Winnipeg is the largest, most economically influencial and most populated city from which all of Canada springs from.

Does that make sense? (probably does if you are a die-hard denizen of Winnipeg! LOL!) - no, the reason it doesnt make sense is because there is a bigger picture playing out in reality.

Revelation 17:5 >

The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

BABYLON THE GREAT

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES

AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

So Babylon is the MOTHER of Prostitutes (Harlots) and the MOTHER of the abominations of the Earth. For this to be a reality, She needs to be more than 100 or 200 years old. She needs to come from somewhere closer to the beginning of human history.

She literally is the genesis or beginning of ALL harlots and abominations on Earth. The Watchtower cannot make that claim, Abe. The closet the Watchtower comes to making a claim is that it is one of the many harlots of Babylon, but not THE Babylon.

The Roman Catholic Church and Rome have a FAR more substantial case for being Babylon than the Watchtower does (and while I do believe that Rome and the RCC are definitely Babylonian, im not sure they are the genesis of ALL harlots and abominations of the Earth)

Again, im not saying im right and your wrong (although, I do think your wrong...nothing personal, I just dont think the Watchtower is THAT important.) - in fact, im not sure I am 100% right - I try to steer clear of the outward external parts of Babylon - and instead try to understand the Spirit that is behind it.

Cheers bro! :D

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

07-04-2011 04:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ablebodiedman

Beau,

In my opinion the Watchtower Society has reversed the thing that Jehovah put in place to stop the lessor Babylon.

Consider this:

Genesis 11:6-9
6 After that Jehovah said: “Look! They are one people and there is one language for them all, and this is what they start to do. Why, now there is nothing that they may have in mind to do that will be unattainable for them. 7 Come now! Let us go down and there confuse their language that they may not listen to one another’s language.” 8 Accordingly Jehovah scattered them from there over all the surface of the earth, and they gradually left off building the city. 9 That is why its name was called Ba´bel, because there Jehovah had confused the language of all the earth, and Jehovah had scattered them from there over all the surface of the earth.

The Watchtower Society is now able to speak and communicate in ALL languages.

Undoing the safeguard that Jehovah put into place.

Notice that what Jehovah did was in regard to literal languages.

Not some new age invented thing called "the flesh".

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
07-04-2011 01:57 PM
Seraphim

Group: Registered

Actually Pentecost was the actual answer to Babel. When the tongues of fire came down and the language barrier was broken. Thus the kingdom had arrived unhindered by barriers such as language. Holy places where God was thought to dwell was no longer mountains, temples or man made mountains to reach heaven as though man could control God, but Christ who was in heaven and had send down access to heaven where he was via the holy supernatural spirit.

07-04-2011 02:17 PM
Find all posts by this user
man hu
Babe and any other piggy names

Group: Moderator

Abe you just don't get it. The WT just does not fill all the requirements, in fact it hardly fulfills any. You suffer from from a WT fixation.
As pointed out by Beau, the WT has not been around long enough.
"In her was found the blood of prophets and of holy ones, and of all those who have been slaughtered on the earth".

Some brilliant points there Seraphim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sj2gQJIKI
07-04-2011 02:18 PM
ablebodiedman

Seraphim Wrote:
Actually Pentecost was the actual answer to Babel. When the tongues of fire came down and the language barrier was broken. Thus the kingdom had arrived unhindered by barriers such as language. Holy places where God was thought to dwell was no longer mountains, temples or man made mountains to reach heaven as though man could control God, but Christ who was in heaven and had send down access to heaven where he was via the holy supernatural spirit.

Seraphim,

Yes, I think access to heaven is something that is essential for identifying Babylon The Great.

When a person gets baptised they hope their baptism and their vows come before Jesus Christ in the actual temple in heaven.

If it doesn't then baptism is irrelevant!

The Governing Body has reinvented Jesus Christs baptism so that their own name "God's Spirit Directed Oganization" is included in this baptismal requirement for salvation.

There are now 7 million people around the world in every nation, tribe and language who venerate and celebrate this new name through their baptism.

I think Babylon the Great, is Babylon the Great because they acheived what the lessor Babylon was unable to acheive:

What did the lessor Babylon try to acheive?

Read this carefully:

Genesis 11:3-4
3 And they began to say, each one to the other: “Come on! Let us make bricks and bake them with a burning process.” So brick served as stone for them, but bitumen served as mortar for them. 4 They now said: “Come on! Let us build ourselves a city and also a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a celebrated name for ourselves, for fear we may be scattered over all the surface of the earth.”

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
07-04-2011 02:30 PM
ablebodiedman

man hu Wrote:
Abe you just don't get it. The WT just does not fill all the requirements, in fact it hardly fulfills any. You suffer from from a WT fixation.
As pointed out by Beau, the WT has not been around long enough. "In her was found the blood of prophets and of holy ones, and of all those who have been slaughtered on the earth".

Some brilliant points there Seraphim.

man hu,

So where was the place that was ""In her was found the blood of prophets and of holy ones"?

So that a modern day equivalent can be determined?

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
07-04-2011 02:48 PM
digging

Good points again Beau,

To add to what you have been thinking. Did God not say to Adam because you have listened to the voice of your wife......and BEfORE that Adam said of her, she was flesh of my flesh and bone of my bones....

Soooooo was not Adam listening to his flesh when his listened to her...

Digging

07-04-2011 03:02 PM
man hu
Babe and any other piggy names

Group: Moderator

"In her was found the blood of prophets and of holy ones, and of all those who have been slaughtered on the earth".

Rev:18:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sj2gQJIKI
07-04-2011 03:21 PM
Seraphim

ablebodiedman Wrote:

Seraphim Wrote:

Seraphim,

Yes, I think access to heaven is something that is essential for identifying Babylon The Great.

When a person gets baptised they hope their baptism and their vows come before Jesus Christ in the actual temple in heaven.

If it doesn't then baptism is irrelevant!

The Governing Body has reinvented Jesus Christs baptism so that their own name "God's Spirit Directed Oganization" is included in this baptismal requirement for salvation.

There are now 7 million people around the world in every nation, tribe and language who venerate and celebrate this new name through their baptism.

I think Babylon the Great, is Babylon the Great because they acheived what the lessor Babylon was unable to acheive:

What did the lessor Babylon try to acheive?

Read this carefully:

Genesis 11:3-4
3 And they began to say, each one to the other: “Come on! Let us make bricks and bake them with a burning process.” So brick served as stone for them, but bitumen served as mortar for them. 4 They now said: “Come on! Let us build ourselves a city and also a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a celebrated name for ourselves, for fear we may be scattered over all the surface of the earth.”

In Christ

abe

If the WT has a name at all its certainly not a celebrated one. `Infamous` comes to mind. The WT is very unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

07-04-2011 03:40 PM
ablebodiedman

man hu Wrote:

Rev:18:24

man hu,

Yes, had Christianity been successful then we should have peace on the earth.

What Jesus Christ said and did in the 1st century should have worked.

So yes, the undermining and failure of Christianity is responsible for ALL the blood spilled on the earth.

Just as Jerusalem was declared responsible by Jesus Christ in the 1st Century:

Matthew 23:37
“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,

So we should be looking for a modern day Jerusalem.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
07-04-2011 03:55 PM
ablebodiedman

Seraphim Wrote:
If the WT has a name at all its certainly not a celebrated one. `Infamous` comes to mind. The WT is very unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

Seraphim,

If the grand scheme of things has anything to do with heaven then a celebrated name that reaches into the holy temple is very important in the grand scheme of things!

I agree that it is an infamous name.

The name of the wild beast.

A venerated name.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
07-04-2011 04:03 PM
Seraphim

ablebodiedman Wrote:

Seraphim Wrote:

Seraphim,

If the grand scheme of things has anything to do with heaven then a celebrated name that reaches into the holy temple is very important in the grand scheme of things!

A venerated name.

In Christ

abe

Then include every denomination.

07-04-2011 04:11 PM
ablebodiedman

Seraphim Wrote:

ablebodiedman Wrote:

Seraphim Wrote:

Seraphim,

A venerated name.

In Christ

abe

Then include every denomination.

Seraphim,

I do actually think all the other denominations are wild beasts!

It is however, the last wild beast which Revelation brings to the foreground.

What I am thinking, is completely in line with how Daniel describes a progression of wild beasts with the last one playing a very significant role.

In my opinion the Watchtower Society was the last chance for Christianity.

The last chance for ALL the entire world!

The last chance has been completely perverted and undermined just as Daniel explained it would be.

There is no hope left inside Christianity.

The other denominations were undermined a long time ago.

The only hope left now is for Jesus Christ himself.

Please come soon.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
07-04-2011 05:24 PM
Seraphim

I think you have missed the whole point of Christianity Abe.

07-04-2011 08:25 PM
ablebodiedman

Seraphim Wrote:
I think you have missed the whole point of Christianity Abe.

To bring peace, justice and love to ALL the people in the world?

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
07-04-2011 08:56 PM
Pages (15): « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Next > Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites