Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Are the "evil slave" Christs brothers?
symbiosis

Group: Registered Plus
RE: Are the "evil slave" Christs brothers?

ablebodiedman

that is an excellent video presentation, thorough and well delivered, and if a JW would actually give it a hearing rather than rejecting such information, then it would certainly at least trigger some honest questioning from them.

however what i struggle with with regard to the " temple of Jehovah" being established soley among JWs is the fact that the letters to the seven congregations or churches indicates a diversity within the Christian crop.

some have false teachings, some are alive in Christs eyes, some are about to die if they do not wake up and repent, some tolerate influences such as Jezebel

as far as i am aware the WTO is uniform in every congregation, they deliver the same talks hold to the same organisational rules and act the same with regard to preaching and ministry duties.

so i think that there may even be a bigger hurdle for Jws to jump above that of recognising the MOL within their ranks, and that is recognising that the seven churches exist just prior to Christs return and they are only one of them.

keep up the good honest work you are doing Abe

Symbiosis

07-05-2011 05:15 PM
Find all posts by this user
ablebodiedman

Symbiosis,

Yes, I think it would get any Christian person thinking, not just the Jehovah's Witnesses, even though they are my intended audience.

The 7 Churches in my opinion are also the 7 heads of the wild beast.

The prophet Daniel shows a prgression of wild beasts with kings in amongst them.

I believe the 7 Churches mentioned in Revelation also show the progression of Christianity since Jesus Christ.

I have not completely reconciled the progression to the point where I would feel comfortable publishing it.

Except in the case of Daniel Chapter 8 where I do feel confident about my convictions.

Made a video about Daniel Chapter 8 here:

While watching this video I invite you to do the math and see if you can come up with 7 congregations.

In Christ

abe

the spiritual man examines all things

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report
The Unforgivable Sin
07-06-2011 02:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RR144
Bible Student

The Faithful Slave and the Evil Slave are one and the same person, viewed from different standpoints. The word for word rendering is:

"and if that servant should say in his heart evily, my master delays"

This shows what the Lord will do depending in what direction that servant should go, faithful or evil

RR

We are called to be witnesses, not lawyers or judges.

07-06-2011 05:44 PM
symbiosis

hi abe

its time for me to shut up and listen, just watched your second video and although it will take me quite a few more listens to fully understand what you are conveying, it has opened up a totally new dimension to what Daniel was being shown.
the princes are angels, a chess game in heaven that ends in war when satan is checkmated
the cause ( heavenly)and effect (earthly) and the face of the serpent
wow!
the horns of christianity the death of catholism the birth of prodestantism and the divergence into four and the ultimate final horn who persecutes the holy ones

wow!

it will take me some time so i'll probably not post for a while and i will no doubt have some questions.

thank you abe

07-08-2011 05:57 PM
ablebodiedman

symbiosis Wrote:
hi abe

its time for me to shut up and listen, just watched your second video and although it will take me quite a few more listens to fully understand what you are conveying, it has opened up a totally new dimension to what Daniel was being shown.
the princes are angels, a chess game in heaven that ends in war when satan is checkmated
the cause ( heavenly)and effect (earthly) and the face of the serpent
wow!
the horns of christianity the death of catholism the birth of prodestantism and the divergence into four and the ultimate final horn who persecutes the holy ones

wow!

it will take me some time so i'll probably not post for a while and i will no doubt have some questions.

thank you abe

Symbiosis,

"the cause ( heavenly) and effect (earthly) and the face of the serpent"

Thats the difficult part in understanding Daniel.

As human beings we won't be seeing the cause.

We will only see the effect.

Seperating the two out of the text is the challenge.

When is Daniel talking about the behind the scenes cause and when is he talking about the effects we can measure?

The Watchtower and also popular conviction treat the Ram and the Goat as the cause and the kings as the effect we can see.

What I present in the video is when you do the REVERSE of what is popularly done.

The Ram, Goat and horns are things we humans can see and measure and the kings are the things we cannot see or hope to measure.

Yes, when I first tried that the profundity hit me in the face and I also said; ........... wow!

Those scriptures are not a mundane pagan history lesson as most prefer to believe.

Nor is it about Judaism.

It is ALL about Christianity!

Roman and Orthodox Catholicism.

Protestantism and its reform.

Daniel did in fact foresee all of that.

Yes. ................................ wow!

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
07-08-2011 09:26 PM
belongingtojah

ablebodiedman Wrote:
Symbiosis,

Yes, the message to the 7 congregations does not paint a pretty picture for Christianity.

Like I said in my answer above I think that an hour before Jesus Christ arrives will occur when the evil and faithfull will no longer coexist.

Made a controversial video about that which I invite you to watch:

Don't let the title stumble you. It is my hope that Jehovah's Witnesses might actually take the time to watch the video:

Hi abe,

Was not King Saul an anointed one of Jehovah that turned bad and sought to Kill another anointed one - King David - He proved to be an evil slave by his own actions against another anointed one. And yet David would not raise a hand against Saul - recognizing that Jehovah deals with those who prove unfaithful and try to hurt other anointed ones.
So we who have been sought after and disfellowshipped because we want to be faithful to Jehovah and not men we need to be patient and wait on Jehovah to deal with those whom have made themselves evil because of how they treat their brothers. They are no longer brothers of Christ because of their hatred of thier brothers.

1John 2
9 He that says he is in the light and yet hates his brother is in the darkness up to right now. 10 He that loves his brother remains in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in his case. 11 But he that hates his brother is in the darkness and is walking in the darkness, and he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

So those who elevate themselves and beat up their brothers are no longer Christs brothers by choice.

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

Isaih 44
5 This one will say: “I belong to Jehovah.” And that one will call [himself] by the name of Jacob, and another will write upon his hand: “Belonging to Jehovah.” And by the name of Israel one will betitle [himsel
07-09-2011 04:45 AM
ablebodiedman

belongingtojah Wrote:
Hi abe,

Was not King Saul an anointed one of Jehovah that turned bad and sought to Kill another anointed one - King David - He proved to be an evil slave by his own actions against another anointed one. And yet David would not raise a hand against Saul - recognizing that Jehovah deals with those who prove unfaithful and try to hurt other anointed ones.
So we who have been sought after and disfellowshipped because we want to be faithful to Jehovah and not men we need to be patient and wait on Jehovah to deal with those whom have made themselves evil because of how they treat their brothers. They are no longer brothers of Christ because of their hatred of thier brothers.

1John 2
9 He that says he is in the light and yet hates his brother is in the darkness up to right now. 10 He that loves his brother remains in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in his case. 11 But he that hates his brother is in the darkness and is walking in the darkness, and he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

So those who elevate themselves and beat up their brothers are no longer Christs brothers by choice.

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

belongingtojah,

If we loved our brothers however, then perhaps we should help them understand the truth even though it may torment them.

Much like Stephen who tried to help his Jewish brothers understand and yet was stoned to death by those same brothers.

His words condemned them and yet at the same time he asked that they not be held accountable as they did not understand.

So did Stephen win or lose by trying to help his brothers?

Was he fighting for or against those Jewish brothers of his?

Did he conquer?

If he did conquer then was he in a battle?

Jesus Christ also said he conquered and yet all he did was tell people the truth.

Was he in a battle?

Now consider what Jesus Christ said about the faithful ones:

Revelation 17:14
These will battle with the Lamb, but, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those called and chosen and faithful with him [will do so].”

I believe the faithful ones participate in the battle.

A battle for their unfaithful brothers.

In the hopes that they might understand.

In my opinion that is a loving thing to do.

If we are disfellowshipped or even killed in the battle, have we won or have we lost?

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
07-09-2011 03:41 PM
belongingtojah

rus virgil Wrote:

ablebodiedman Wrote:

Does that mean the "evil slave" are also Jesus Christs brothers?

and

Does that mean we will also be judged on how we treat the "evil slave"?

What do you think?

In Christ

abe

Jesus himself gives the answer:
Matthew 12:
50. For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.

I do not doubt that they were called to be Christ's brothers ,
but the fact that they are doing it or not, (this responsibility) is entirely upon them

Ecclesiastes 7:
29. Behold, this only have I found:
that God made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

and Isaiah 63:
8. For he said,
Surely, they are my people, children that will not deal falsely: so he was their Saviour.

the reality is, some of "them" have turned to falsity
--------------------------

What is Jesus saying regarding these ones who did not obey the Master ?
Matthew 7
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works?

23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

so, the last question:

Quote:
Does that mean we will also be judged on how we treat the "evil slave"?

Yes, we will !
HOW ?

It seems here the apostle Paul express better the thought (in the spirit of truth):
2 Corinthians 6:
14. Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers:
for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity?
or what communion hath light with darkness?

so the answer is to "be not yoked with them" , or, "do not follow them"
- this is a command for Christians

Ultimately they (the workers of iniquity) are part of the "Babylon the G"
and it is written:
Rev. 18;
4. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come forth, my people, out of her, that ye have no fellowship with her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues:

5. for her sins have reached even unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

By following them , helping them (the evil slave) we "fellowship her sins" and deserves her plagues -- this is a judgement !

in Christ,
rus v.

Hi rus,

I'm in agreement with you - we should separate ourselves from liars and forgers of lies - because Jehovah will judge them adversly.

Like Micah said in chap 7
7 But as for me, it is for Jehovah that I shall keep on the lookout. I will show a waiting attitude for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me.
8 Do not rejoice over me, O you woman enemy of mine. Although I have fallen, I shall certainly rise up; although I dwell in the darkness, Jehovah will be a light to me. 9 The raging of Jehovah I shall bear—for I have sinned against him—until he conducts my legal case and actually executes justice for me. He will bring me forth to the light; I shall look upon his righteousness. 10 And my enemy will see, and shame will cover her, who was saying to me: “Where is he, Jehovah your God?” My own eyes will look upon her. Now she will become a place of trampling, like the mire of streets.

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

Isaih 44
5 This one will say: “I belong to Jehovah.” And that one will call [himself] by the name of Jacob, and another will write upon his hand: “Belonging to Jehovah.” And by the name of Israel one will betitle [himsel
07-09-2011 03:51 PM
belongingtojah

ablebodiedman Wrote:

belongingtojah Wrote:
Hi abe,

1John 2

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

belongingtojah,

If we loved our brothers however, then perhaps we should help them understand the truth even though it may torment them.

Much like Stephen who tried to help his Jewish brothers understand and yet was stoned to death by those same brothers.

His words condemned them and yet at the same time he asked that they not be held accountable as they did not understand.

So did Stephen win or lose by trying to help his brothers?

Was he fighting for or against those Jewish brothers of his?

Did he conquer?

If he did conquer then was he in a battle?

Jesus Christ also said he conquered and yet all he did was tell people the truth.

Was he in a battle?

Now consider what Jesus Christ said about the faithful ones:

Revelation 17:14
These will battle with the Lamb, but, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those called and chosen and faithful with him [will do so].”

I believe the faithful ones participate in the battle.

A battle for their unfaithful brothers.

In the hopes that they might understand.

In my opinion that is a loving thing to do.

If we are disfellowshipped or even killed in the battle, have we won or have we lost?

In Christ

abe

Hi abe,

You are correct - as long as there is life there is hope

Interestingly Ezekiel was inspired to say some interesting things about false prophets.
Eze 13
Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Woe to the stupid prophets, who are walking after their own spirit, when there is nothing that they have seen! 4 Like foxes in the devastated places are what your own prophets have become, O Israel. 5 YOU men will certainly not go up into the gaps, neither will YOU build up a stone wall in behalf of the house of Israel, in order to stand in the battle in the day of Jehovah.” 6 “They have visioned what is untrue and a lying divination, those who are saying, ‘The utterance of Jehovah is,’ when Jehovah himself has not sent them, and they have waited to have a word come true. 7 Is it not an untrue vision that YOU men have visioned, and a lying divination that YOU have said, when saying, ‘The utterance of Jehovah is,’ when I myself have spoken nothing?”’

I know you are aware of this condemnation of the stupid prophets as I rember reading somewhere in your comments.

There is a warning to all at Ezekiel 14:10
10 And they will have to bear their error. The error of the inquirer will prove to be just the same as the error of the prophet, 11 in order that those of the house of Israel may no more go wandering off from following me and may no more go defiling themselves with all their transgressions

Question: Do you think the stupid prophets are the same as the evil slave?

Jeremiah 11:14
14 “And as for you, do not pray in behalf of this people, and do not lift up in their behalf an entreating cry or a prayer, for I shall not be listening in the time of their calling out to me in regard to their calamity.

Jeremiah was inspired to say this 3 times in his book.

Would this admonition be valid for the slave whom has turned evil?

Your brother in Christ
belongingtojah

Isaih 44
07-09-2011 04:18 PM
ablebodiedman

Belongingtojah,

You make a good point.

Consider this:

Jeremiah 51:6-10
FLEE out of the midst of Babylon, and provide escape each one for his own soul. Do not be rendered inanimate through her error. For it is the time of vengeance belonging to Jehovah. There is treatment that he is paying back to her. 7 Babylon has been a golden cup in the hand of Jehovah, she making all the earth drunk. From her wine the nations have drunk. That is why the nations keep acting crazed. 8 Suddenly Babylon has fallen, so that she is broken. Howl over her, YOU people. Take balsam for her pain. Perhaps she may be healed.”
9 “We would have healed Babylon, but she has not been healed. Leave her, YOU people, and let us go each one to his own land. For clear to the heavens her judgment has reached, and it has been lifted up to the cloudy skies. 10 Jehovah has brought forth deeds of righteousness for us. Come and do let us recount in Zion the work of Jehovah our God.”

Was there ever a time in ancient days when God's people were told to flee Babylon?

This must be the same Babylon spoken of in Revelation.

The time to flee is when the disgusting thing is seen entering the temple.

The transgression which causes desolation has already been committed.

At that time there is no more room for healing.

The judgment has been made.

If we should be doing anything in regard to a spiritual battle it should be by telling our brothers to flee.

We could do this by proclaiming the judgment:

Ezekiel 20:4
“Will you judge them? Will you judge [them], O son of man?

In my opinion there might be people who could benefit from this admonishment right up until Jesus Christ returns:

Matthew 24:45-46
“Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
07-09-2011 04:55 PM
symbiosis

hi abe

i have been listening to your video about Daniel 8 and considering the MOL scriptures.

i have a issue with the MOL that paul speaks of in 2 thess and the abonimation that Christ refers to in Matt 24 and references to Daniel.

the problem i have is this

daniel 8 and 11 seem to speak of the same thing that being a king of fierce countenance who enforces the " abonimation that causes desolation"

ch 11 v 30 - 31 speaks of the works of the KOTN

v30 " he shall be grieved and return in rage against the holy covenant"
v31 " and forces shall be mustered by him and they shall defile the sanctuary and fortress; and they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abonimation of desolation"

so this is what Christ was refering to " the abonimation that causes desolation"
but notably it is put in place by the king by what appears to be by the use of force.

comparing daniels account of the abonimation that causes desolation to that of pauls account of the MOL seems to me to show a difference in that paul speaks of a revealing and caused by a " falling away" and a " son of perdition" a judas., hidden within the spiritual temple

the two entities seem the same yet they are different in how they appear in Gods temple
the abonimation that causes desolation as spoken of by daniel and Christ is placed there by force by the KOTN
the MOL as spoken of by paul seems to be covert and undetected until the time comes for him to be exposed

hope that makes sense

scripture seems to me to be portraying a placing of the abonimation in the temple by the MOL who appears also to be the King of the north

any thoughts appreciated

Symbiosis

07-19-2011 04:44 PM
ablebodiedman

symbiosis Wrote:
hi abe

i have been listening to your video about Daniel 8 and considering the MOL scriptures.

i have a issue with the MOL that paul speaks of in 2 thess and the abonimation that Christ refers to in Matt 24 and references to Daniel.

the problem i have is this

daniel 8 and 11 seem to speak of the same thing that being a king of fierce countenance who enforces the " abonimation that causes desolation"

ch 11 v 30 - 31 speaks of the works of the KOTN

v30 " he shall be grieved and return in rage against the holy covenant"
v31 " and forces shall be mustered by him and they shall defile the sanctuary and fortress; and they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abonimation of desolation"

so this is what Christ was refering to " the abonimation that causes desolation"
but notably it is put in place by the king by what appears to be by the use of force.

comparing daniels account of the abonimation that causes desolation to that of pauls account of the MOL seems to me to show a difference in that paul speaks of a revealing and caused by a " falling away" and a " son of perdition" a judas., hidden within the spiritual temple

the two entities seem the same yet they are different in how they appear in Gods temple
the abonimation that causes desolation as spoken of by daniel and Christ is placed there by force by the KOTN
the MOL as spoken of by paul seems to be covert and undetected until the time comes for him to be exposed

hope that makes sense

scripture seems to me to be portraying a placing of the abonimation in the temple by the MOL who appears also to be the King of the north

any thoughts appreciated

Symbiosis

Symbiosis,

I am not certain what leads you to believe that KOTN puts the disgusting thing into place by force. Maybe you could quote the verses and underline the words.

In my opinion KOTN is Satan himself. Playing a dominant role in both Daniel and 2nd Thessalonians.

If you watched my video on Daniel Chapter 8 you will understand why I think the mention of most of the kings (or princes) in Daniel is in regard to spirit creatures. Both the benevolent and the malevolent ones.

This does indeed correlate with the perpetrator of deception in 2nd Thessalonians Chapter 2.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-10
3 Let no one seduce YOU in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction. 4 He is set in opposition and lifts himself up over everyone who is called “god” or an object of reverence, so that he sits down in the temple of The God, publicly showing himself to be a god. 5 Do YOU not remember that, while I was yet with YOU, I used to tell YOU these things?
6 And so now YOU know the thing that acts as a restraint, with a view to his being revealed in his own due time. 7 True, the mystery of this lawlessness is already at work; but only till he who is right now acting as a restraint gets to be out of the way. 8 Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence. 9 But the lawless one’s presence is according to the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and portents 10 and with every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing

Notice that the apostasy and man of lawlessness is as a resuly of lies and deception.

In my opinion this is in line with what Daniel describes:

Daniel 11:32
And those who are acting wickedly against [the] covenant, he will lead into apostasy by means of smooth words.

smooth words = deception?

I describe how this all connects to the baptism and covenant in the video series linked in my signature:

The Unforgivable Sin.

I am really glad you have taken the time to watch some of my videos.

If nothing else they help the audience see how far away from logic and reasoning the Watchtower is in an almost purposeful and insidious way. An very powerful and spectacularly successfull unrighteous deception. Does it make you wonder who is really behind it all?

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
07-19-2011 05:03 PM
symbiosis

hi abe

sorry i am useless at keyboard talk, its seems mechanical to me

i appreciate after watching some of your videos that you have shown that the ram and the he-goat vision shown to Daniel is refering the time line of events for christianity concluding with the small horn that rises from the four.
unfortunatley i have not been able to find your other videos on youtube to help me understand how the small horn is indeed the WTO.

if i understand you correctly that seems to be what you believe scripture shows?

however what i was trying to convey about the MOL and the abonimation that causes desolation is founded around daniel 11 v 30-32
here we are told about the actions of the KOTN with regard to the holy covenant and the temple

"and forces shall be mustered by him, and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress; then they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abonimation of desolation"

the picture that i see from these scriptures is a violent one

now contrast that with pauls letter to the thessalonians with regard to the MOL where he indicates that the MOL gives out falsehoods about his return and is a deceptor within the Christian congregation.

and that is where i am floundering, with the notion that the MOL is the same entity as the abonimation that causes desolation.

the abomination that causes desolation appears to be put in place by a powerful entity called the KOTN
the MOl appears to be a covert apostate son of perdition.cleverly concealed within the holy ones with the object of misleading them

in matt 24 Christ was warning Christians to flee when they caught sight of the abonimation

in 2 thess paul was warning Christians not to be decieved by the MOL.

is the one and same end time event?

and yes i agree satan is the instigator of both of these events.

agape

Sym

07-20-2011 01:43 AM
ablebodiedman

Symbiosis,

Those verses in the NWT read like this:

Daniel 11:31
And there will be arms that will stand up, proceeding from him; and they will actually profane the sanctuary, the fortress, and remove the constant [feature].

the footnote for "arms standing up" says this:

*** Footnote ***
That is, human arms, here used symbolically.

As you stated in an above post in regard to the causes being unseen and the effects being seen. In my opinion the reference to "human arms" suggests this is an effect we will see and be able to measure. It is like a flag in the text which tells me that what is being described is a measurable effect of the behind the scenes causes being perpetrated by wicked spirit creatures.

The cause is the KOTN who we don't see.

In my opinion the "human arns" are the MOL and "the abomination causing desolation" is their profaning the temple. Something which will be revealed to humans.

It never occured to me that the profaning of the temple described in Daniel would be a different profaning of the temple described in 2nd Thessalonians.

I believe that Paul is referring to the same thing as Daniel with perhaps some more detail.

Yes, the Watchtower Society would have us believe that the "abomination causing desolation" was something that happened in the 1st Century yet the introduction of the constant feature being removed is intimately connected to the sanctuary which the "prince of the armies" establishes which has to be Christian not Jewish. That same constant feature being removed also coincide with the putting in place of the "abomination causing desolation"

All this happening to Christianity.

Once that is understood it is difficult to reconcile two seperate "profaning of the temple" events when I come to the conclusion it is ONLY about the Christian temple.

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
07-20-2011 06:00 PM
ablebodiedman

symbiosis Wrote:
unfortunatley i have not been able to find your other videos on youtube to help me understand how the small horn is indeed the WTO.

if i understand you correctly that seems to be what you believe scripture shows?

symbiosis,

Daniel indicates that the small horn had small beginnings and then grew greater.

In my video on Daniel Chapter 8 the Charles Taze Russel awakening through the Adventists introduces the small beginnings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZY9Ckvmfqs

The connection to the Watchtower considers how things evolved from Charles Taze Russels small beginning and uses the description of the wild beast described in Revelation and then the "image of the wild beast to connect historical events back to the small beginning.

Might be good to watch my two videos:

The Wild Beast of Revelation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10nMBRS-z7w

and then:

The Image of The First Wild Beast in Revelation :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCp4vKq5vW4

That the Image of The First Wild Beast in Revelation is the Watchtower Society was determined when I first learned that the name "God's Spirit Directed Organization" could be calculated as 666.

The book which can be found in my signature describes this in detail while a quick explanation can be found in the three videos which start here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPCAdkXf0qg

Knowing what the "image of the wild beast" was, led me to believe that the first wild beast must have been the predecessor, also known as the Bible Students which, had the "small beginning" and then grew greater all the way to the army of the heavens.

So by working backward through what Revelation describes and also forward through what Daniel describes I found a very good fit.

Like finding the last piece of a jigsaw puzzle which automatically falls in place.

So my conclusion is that the "small horn" of Daniel Chapter 8 is both the first wild beast of Revelation (small) and the image of that first wild beast in Revelation (greater).

The Bible Students (smaller) and also The Watchtower Society (greater).

In Christ

abe

The Unforgivable Sin
07-20-2011 06:23 PM
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites