Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Millennium IV
smoldering wick
ratio est radius divini luminus

Group: Moderator
Millennium IV

Log File —2555

Yeah you guessed it. It’s been 2555 days since Armageddon. Nothing’s changed. Well, I can’t say nothing, since I haven’t spent a dime since. But then there isn’t any currency, no stock market, no cars, no police force, no government.

So I can’t say nothing’s changed. Just people. They have short memories. Already they’re forgetting how we got here. Although most I cannot blame since, while they were quite helpful to the least of Jesus’ brothers before the storm hit, they really didn't have a clue what was happening or what lay ahead. So the rest of us are scrambling to fill in the gaps as best we can. But now I see that this is going to be a tougher project than it looks.

You’d think the abyssing and abasing of Satan and his hordes would’ve made a difference. Already there are those missing them. Whatever for? Maybe because some had executive positions in government and big corporations?—well, that’s partially true, but there’s more. Some were just too tied to routines—too secure in a nine-to-five job, regular pay, pensions with medical benefits (which no amount of education seems to satisfy at this point).

Many were used to having power and ambition that earned them respect. Others had real estate and other investment holdings but which no longer have monetary value. Most seem lost with an economic world that is now defunct.

Then there’s the pets—dogs, cats and some that were more exotic. They were so attached that there doesn’t seem to be any satisfying answer to give them, especially when so many died and went missing. I can’t help but think though that there seems to be imbalance of thinking here since humans have become somehow less important to some of these than animals. So the pressure is mounting, especially among those of us who need to provide answers that might satisfy them.

So when I said “nothing’s changed” I was referring to attitude. Some just can’t handle the change—even some who once said we needed change. Indeed the world has changed and those of us who were somewhat prepared and ready to accept anything are now perplexed. Our numbers are few and although chosen by Christ we’ve became wilderness travellers even in a post-apocalyptic world. We were ready to accept a vast change but perhaps this even took us by surprise since nothing of the old world works anymore.

"What cannot be understood is no object of belief.” Isaac Newton.
----------------------------------------------------------------
"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false face for the urge to rule it.” H. L. Mencken
07-19-2011 02:18 PM
Find all posts by this user
digging

Group: Registered Plus
RE: Millennium IV

Good way of putting it.

Reminds me of the Jews they thought they would go right into the promise land but they didn't they went into the wilderness and ended up there for 40 years.

Digging

07-19-2011 02:39 PM
smoldering wick

Log File —2556

Sorry. Had a bad day yesterday. Hey—even in a perfect world.

But I was sort of getting negative vibes along with the preliminary report of the resurrection about to begin. Not sure we’re ready for this. But then, this isn’t an instructional manual. It’s just a diary.

We’ve already been read the riot act. That came right after the finalé seven years ago. We had watched riots on television before as the old world grew more violent near its conclusion. Not that riots brought it to its conclusion since the New World Order hadn’t yet been established. After all, the New World Order was our nemesis along with its bogus peace treatise that gave it its Satanic power.

Deep down inside, we the survivors, knew it was phoney. Those of us born of Christ and so educated knew it was the bastard child of Satan—son of the great harlot herself. To everyone else the New World Order seemed genuine but failed to address anything godly—just peace. And since none were so brave to ask, they were deprived of the intelligence to see it for what is was. Relief had a price. But the price was completely ungodly—demonic.

Which is why I can’t wait for the return of George Orwell. He wrote the books on this. Totalitarian rule—which is exactly what the New World Order became. Seemingly the perfect government of enforced peace. What most people didn’t see was that it satisfied also its own greed for the power it gave itself at the expense of those who refused the price of peace demanded.

And let’s face it. Anything was better than the riots. Riots were doing everything to destroy life and property and it was those fed up with that hysteria who demanded peace, who became the foot soldiers of the New World Order and its “Ministry of Truth”, and who brought the world to its worshipful acceptance. But then, we knew all that. George wrote it. And any human psychologist could have predicted it (which many did) and joined us when Christ returned and exposed the phoney peace and forced compliance that resulted in the death of so many of his brothers—some of whom survived, while the rest were taken into the Kingdom.

And that’s when the riot act was read to all of us. Riots are even forbidden today under the immediate penalty of death. And why not? All who survived death by the armies of heaven were thankful. They acknowledged salvation—all being so obviously the true reward for our courage. No one was so stupid as to question their salvation after seeing, living, breathing the bastard child of Satan—the New World Order. That was Satan’s last hoorah before the lid of the abyss was hammered shut.

So when Heaven’s Gate opened, it was sort of an anticlimactic epilogue. We all stepped through its cylindrical wall into infinite horizons of beauty and tranquility—where the voice of Jesus and all his angels could be heard. What a contrast to the New World Order’s “Ministry of Truth,” the windowless building that was nothing less than a torture chamber for us.

And maybe that’s what I fear is coming in the resurrection. If some survivors are already missing that which preceded the New World Order in the old world, how much more will those who are about to return to this world of true peace. Will it be a world of peace to them? That is my question.

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false face for the urge to rule it.” H. L. Mencken
07-20-2011 12:45 PM
smoldering wick

Log File —2557

Missed a day. Sorry diary. Long day.

Well—it’s begun. Heaven’s Gate, which once gave us just a glimpse of the great city, just released its greatest surprise. No more city. Now its simply that piece of heaven on earth with vistas beyond the most vast horizon on earth.

Wherever we entered they were coming, from as far as the eye could see—even children and women heavy with child—too many to recount, for time doesn’t permit me to log even a fraction. Nothing was organized for this but then nothing needed to be. They were simply happy and so were we.

We’ll be busy for weeks I’m sure.

07-21-2011 12:48 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites