Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
A Door of Hope for Today
Beau Wetini
Me and my boy at the beach!

Group: Registered Plus
RE: A Door of Hope for Today

Seraphim Wrote:
I can see that any thing I say wont be heard in a positive way.

LOL - but then, you knew that before you made your first post.

So......not surprising really. :D

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

08-05-2011 06:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Br. Mike

Group: Registered

I have joy in my heart this morning simply because I see liberty in Christ in the words I read here from you spiritual sons and daughters of God. The first step for the faithful is to gain freedom from false teachings of the anti-Christ systems of error we call World Christian Religion. Faith and truth in God alone is the KEY that sets you free.

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
AND
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

I see liberty coming to life and once freedom in Christ has been established the Lords truth will find a home in the hearts of the faihful.
I like what Isaiah said in the verse below when the spirtit of God entered his mind. What is said in this verse was prophetic and meant for us today. It is my understanding we are hearing these words today and about to see a great calling take place to those who turn to God and away from religion as we see it today.

Isaiah 61:1 ¶ The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

What we are entering is the final harvest of Gods spiritual children. We are being called, made ready for our chosen place with our father and awaiting the final translation to spirit when he returns for us. I see liberty happening right now. I see God about to pour out his spirit on the liberated ones first. The oil of Gods spirit must fill those whom he has chosen so their light will be a guide to others as Gods plan unfolds. It is God doing the calling and work it is the faith of the few that seals the hope others through the firstfruits of Gods chosen spiritual seed children.
This is an exciting time and our eyes and faith must look to God for all things like never before. The only way to judge the words of others to see if what they share is truth grounded in God is to obey this verse and take all you hear or read to God for proof and re-proof.

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

I don't have all the truth thats for sure and you don't have all the truth. We all may have some truth that can help each other but we must take everything to our father so only that which is truth from God will take root in our spirits and hearts. We can't turn from each other because we have error or flaws but must learn to find only the light God has given to each of us so we can become complete in Christ as one body by the truth and connected through the faith of all. He will form us into one body we can help by letting God do the work and trust him, in all that he has done and is about to do.
I tell you this is the moment we all have hoped and prayed for so lets let God and love be our guide. We need no one but God and each other from this point onward.
Brotherly Love,
Your,
Br. Mike

08-05-2011 09:23 AM
Measurer

Group: Registered Plus

Br Mike,

Thank you for your excellent post. :thumbsup:

You said, “I see liberty coming to life and once freedom in Christ has been established the Lords truth will find a home in the hearts of the faithful.
I like what Isaiah said in the verse below when the spirit of God entered his mind. What is said in this verse was prophetic and meant for us today. It is my understanding we are hearing these words today and about to see a great calling take place to those who turn to God and away from religion as we see it today.”

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

This brought to mind other scriptures I read recently:

John 7:37 Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me and drink 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, from within him shall flow rivers of living water. 39 But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believed on him were to receive: for the Spirit was not yet given; because Jesus was not yet glorified.

When we absolutely believe in Christ, we find the 'freedom' you mention plus an abundance of 'living water' supplied through the Spirit, which we receive. This enables us to (quoting you again!) "be a guide to others as Gods plan unfolds."

Your brother,
Measurer. :hibye:

08-05-2011 10:17 AM
Find all posts by this user
Br. Mike

Group: Registered

Measurer Wrote:
This brought to mind other scriptures I read recently:

John 7:37 Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me and drink 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, from within him shall flow rivers of living water. 39 But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believed on him were to receive: for the Spirit was not yet given; because Jesus was not yet glorified.

When we absolutely believe in Christ, we find the 'freedom' you mention plus an abundance of 'living water' supplied through the Spirit, which we receive. This enables us to (quoting you again!) "be a guide to others as Gods plan unfolds."

Your brother,
Measurer. :hibye:

Yes I belive their are many verse that point to our day and what God is doing or about to do. I like these verses that speak of good things in our day.

OUR WE IN THE DAY?

Isaiah 25:9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Isaiah 2:11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

Isaiah 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Ezekiel 24:27 In that day shall thy mouth be opened to him which is escaped, and thou shalt speak, and be no more dumb: and thou shalt be a sign unto them; and they shall know that I am the LORD.

AND

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Shine Brothers and Sisters, Shine!

Your,
Br.Mike

08-06-2011 07:44 AM
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites