Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
New Light Image of Daniel Possible Meaning?
New Heart
Faithful and Truth

Group: Registered Plus
RE: New Light Image of Daniel Possible Meaning?

One day, a disciple returning from his labor said to Jesus, "Sire, we work all day and scarcely sleep at night, yet when we tell of your teachings we are abused and mocked by the people. Where is the benefit in this? Should we not be treated otherwise?"

Jesus said, "When I was a Boy, the poor would gather about my mother's door, for she always had an extra loaf in the oven for them. one day, a beggar, having been fed often and now perhaps considering it his entitlement, found fit to scold her, for this day she was not well, and therefore slow. She, not being used to this, began to weep.

"So I say unto you, do not let the talk of thoughtless tongue perturb you, for this is only a foretaste of what is to come. These things are refining processes of the Spirit, therefore rejoice for the benefit rather than sorrow for the hurt. For when my mother cried, I said to her, 'Dry your eyes and be happy, for now you can perform your charitable acts to perfection. Had those who stood about the door praised you, the deed would have been less worthy, having been done for their praise and therefore not entirely out of charity. Many do good works because it increases their self-esteem, but charity is not giving the bone to a hungry dog, but giving the meat when hungry yourself.'"

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
09-01-2011 12:14 PM
Find all posts by this user
Susanna

Group: Registered Plus
RE: New Light Image of Daniel Possible Meaning?

Dear BR post 1
and e-magine post 8 =There sure are some deep spiritually thoughts being presented here

When a person looks at the statue symbolically , I can see and understand what your saying,

The body parts all represent worldly world powers, so when all the remnants of world powers represented by the body parts complete the body we still have a very weak foundation because of the feet
Why ??
What would make the foundation (feet ) coming down in our day to the last biblical world power weak ??
Could it be that the feet represent the seed of Gods Woman and of Satan seed in the very last days !!!

e-imagine wrote
Hi BR!!! Now that is some original thinking! Thank You! I think maybe you have been given some insight by the HS. all those metals could represent Earthly kingdom, but the whole statue represents Satan's Kingdom, and his seed,( end of quote )
>>>>>>>>>
I agree!

Thru the century's we seen thru history the making of one body ( represented by the dream statue ) this statue would complete the goal of a satanic Kingdom or a one world order/
But what do we have here with the feet/

We have the hatred of the irons beastly rule against Gods woman/( Jah's chosen ones and their companions.)

e-imagine brought out ," The iron and clay that don't mix, that too has a sexual connotation. Iron is stiff and strong (male), clay is soft and malleable (woman). Satan 's seed and Earth (woman/human) seed don't mix. The statue looks strong but its foundation is weak! "
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lets take this a little further , the stronger aliment in the feet is able to get rid of the weaker element, and stand with out it.(but not for long ).

Rev 13: (This chapter is the rule of the one world order )
5 The beast was allowed to say proud words and words against God, and it was allowed to use its power for forty-two months.6 It used its mouth to speak against God, against God's name, against the place where God lives, and against all those who live in heaven.7 It was given power to make war against God's holy people and to defeat them.

Revelation 12:17
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to (A)make war with the rest of her [a](B)children, who ©keep the commandments of God and (D)hold to the testimony of Jesus

Revelation 11
The Two Witnesses
1 Then I was given a measuring stick, and I was told, “Go and measure the Temple of God and the altar, and count the number of worshipers. 2 But do not measure the outer courtyard, for it has been turned over to the nations. They will trample the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will be clothed in burlap and will prophesy during those 1,260 days.”
4 These two prophets are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of all the earth. 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire flashes from their mouths and consumes their enemies. This is how anyone who tries to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut the sky so that no rain will fall for as long as they prophesy. And they have the power to turn the rivers and oceans into blood, and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they wish.

7 When they complete their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the bottomless pit[a] will declare war against them, and he will conquer them and kill them. 8 And their bodies will lie in the main street of Jerusalem,[b] the city that is figuratively called “Sodom” and “Egypt,” the city where their Lord was crucified. 9 And for three and a half days, all peoples, tribes, languages, and nations will stare at their bodies. No one will be allowed to bury them. 10 All the people who belong to this world will gloat over them and give presents to each other to celebrate the death of the two prophets who had tormented them.

11 But after three and a half days, God breathed life into them, and they stood up! Terror struck all who were staring at them. 12 Then a loud voice from heaven called to the two prophets, “Come up here!” And they rose to heaven in a cloud as their enemies watched.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Following this is Armageddon.
Amplified Bible (AMP) Danael

43And as you saw the iron mixed with miry and earthen clay, so they shall mingle themselves in the seed of men [in marriage bonds]; but they will not hold together [for two such elements or ideologies can never harmonize], even as iron does not mingle itself with clay.

44And in the days of these [final ten] kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people; but it shall break and crush and consume all these kingdoms and it shall stand forever.""

>>>>>>>>

My thoughts here are a one world religion, interfaith , which the true Christians will refused, being they are no part of this world. That may be our final attack.

Thank you BR for opening the door ,although this is not cement it was enlightening to sort thru it,

I am sure these posts make a better WT study, then what the WT presented :)

Susanna :grouphug:

Jehovah and one is a large army
09-01-2011 11:55 PM
Find all posts by this user
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites