Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Tuesday, August 9
wolfie

Group: Registered Plus
Tuesday, August 9

''And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.'' 1 Corinthians 13:13 :heartbeat:

This has always seemed to me to be a most significant scripture--the sustaining qualities of the entire universe are faith, hope and love--
all else can fade and fail but they will remain and sustain forever...

''For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.'' Galatians 5:6 :heartbeat:

''We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.'' 1 Thess. 1:3

Hope--a penetrating hope :heartbeat:

''We have this hope as an anchjor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain,'' Hebrews 6:19

and most importantly--love is the most important quality of all--for all of us :heartbeat:

''Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.''
1 John 4:8

''And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.'' 1 John 4:16

I think it is always a wonderful reminder to be of love--some days it is easier to remember that than others. Faith and hope are components of Godly love and help us keep our hearts soft and loving and compliant...The spirit of this world underestimates the strength and power and the value of true Godly love. IT is Love that divides us from that spirit. :heartbeat:

we live by faith --but we walk in love :heartbeat:

''Love is the hardest lesson in Christianity;
but, for that reason, it should be most our care to learn it.''
William Penn

''The best portion of a good man's life,
His little, nameless, unremembered acts
Of kindness and love.'' William Wordsworth

and my favorite quote for today--some days you just
have to dig deeper than others :heartbeat:

''Prayer and love are learned in the
hour when prayer has become impossible
and your heart has turned to stone.''''
Thomas Merton....

have a wonderful summer on the wane day today friends--
love, love, love you all :heartbeat: :grouphug: :heartbeat:

''In the midst of winter I finally learned that in me there was an invincible summer.'' Albert Camus

''live simply, speak kindly, love unconditionally''
08-09-2011 08:19 AM
Find all posts by this user

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites