Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Sunday, August 7, 2011
Willa
Peace, baby!

Group: Moderator
Sunday, August 7, 2011

<> <> <> Revelation 7:17 <> <> <>

13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?” 14 I said to him, “My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them. 16 They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun beat down on them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.”

Another one of my all-time favorite scriptures! It's probably one of yours' too, since it describes paradise!
To be with God, and with our Shepherd, the Lamb who has washed us clean and given us life - in a place where there is no mourning, hunger or thirst, or working under a relentless sun - literally no wants or unfulfilled needs. This is every believers' realized Kingdom hope!

John 10:11 I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

John 4:14 but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.”

Psalm 121:5 The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade on your right hand.

Psalm 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.

Ezekiel 37:27 My dwelling place also will be with them; and I will be their God, and they will be My people.

What a magnificent hope it is, too ---

Isaiah 25:1; 8-9 O LORD, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name; For You have worked wonders, Plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness.
He will swallow up death for all time, And the Lord GOD will wipe tears away from all faces, And He will remove the reproach of His people from all the earth; For the LORD has spoken. And it will be said in that day, “Behold, this is our God for whom we have waited that He might save us. This is the LORD for whom we have waited; Let us rejoice and be glad in His salvation.”

Revelation 21:4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”

:sing: May we join together in praise!
“Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.” Revelation 7:12

Love to ALL,
:love: Willa :heartbeat:

08-09-2011 08:27 PM
Find all posts by this user

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites